GUSTAKHIYAAN (A Manan Story)

By littledamselintown

(Completed) Ever thought of cousins being possessive,being passionate towards each other?No? Then peep into t... More

prologue
Characters
ONE
ATTENTION PLEASE !
TWO
FOUR
THREE
FIVE
SIX
TEASER
SEVEN
EIGHT
Author Note
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
TEASER
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
Note
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
Bonus Chapter(one)
Bonus Chapter(two)
Bonus Chapter (three)

TWENTY-EIGHT

18.5K 1.2K 248
By littledamselintown

"Manik!" I gasped as he held my tummy tight and turned me taking my back in his chiselled chest swiftly.

"What's this?"He whispered keeping his chin on my shoulder and showing me the red nightie which was in his outstretched hand while other hand was wrapped around my stomach.

I lowered my eyes shyly,my scarlet face made him smile on my shoulder.

"Acha choro ise!"Chuckling he threw away that nightie on our bed.

"Let's see what you have bought more!"He exclaimed excitedly while leaving me and my eyes went wide.

"Manik!"I held his arm before he could pull out those shoppers.

I glared at him and he chuckled.

"How shameless you are!"I punched his bicep and he stumbled back while tittering.

"Aaaooo!"He shrieked while laughing as I punched his arm again.

"Today I'm not gonna leave you! You Pregnant monster!"I gritted my teeth and started punching his chest.

"Aaaaoo! Gol-gappi!"He shrieked,he laughed while trying to hold my hands.

"Always! Always you do this!"I punched his shoulder whining and he grabbed my both wrists suddenly. "Bas!Pehle hi din biwi wale kaam shuru kar diye na tumne!"He narrowed his eyes at me and then chuckled seeing my poker face.

"Acha give me a hug!"He left my wrists and opened his arms.A purest smile casting his lips melted my heart and I smiled stepping forward and wrapping my arms around his back.

"Wese main bhi nhi chorne wala tumhe aaj raat tou!"
He muttered notoriously while hugging me more tighter and I blushed with closed eyes.

"Manik! Your Dad is calling you!"Mami ji squealed from outside.

"Manik! Mama ji bula rahe hain!"I spoke while opening my eyes.

"Hmm!" He Just hummed while burying his face in my hair.

"Manik! Mama ji bula rahe hain! Kuch kaam hoga na!"I tried to break the hug softly but he didn't allow.

"Ihmmm! Stay like this only!"He grumbled and I sighed.

"Manik!"Mama ji's one shout and in next moment Manik was out of the room.

I gawked at open door and then at my arms which were still in air,not contemplating that the hug has been broken. 

Shaking my head I chuckled.

Mera pappu!!

My eyes fell on the red nightie and they widened instantly.

Bhagwaan ji agar kisi ne Ye sab dekh lia tou kia hoga!

Picking up that night dress and other dresses I kept them into the cupboard and locked it before leaving the room.

"Di!Where is Manik?"On not finding Manik in the lounge I asked di who was surfing on her phone.

"Manik is upstairs in study room!Koi business mates ayein hain!"She replied without looking at me.

I narrowed my eyes at her finding her smiling like a love-sick puppy,totally engrossed in her phone. 

Rolling tongue in my cheek I snatched her phone and ran across the lounge.

"Nandani!"She shrieked while running behind me and I giggled looking at the screen.

"Oho tou jeeju se baat ho rahi hai!"I laughed while running,glancing at the screen simultaneously.

"Nandani! Ye ghlt baat hai aap hamare msgs nhi parh sakti!"Di yelled while running behind me hysterically and I fasten my pace,tittering.

"I love you,I love you too! Oye hoye Kia baat hai di!"I squealed while running towards stairs and Di turned crimson,I could feel behind my back.

"Nandani!This is wrong!Hum aapke aur Manik k private chats parhte hain kia!"She whined with red cheeks and I giggled while climbing the stairs,
"I miss you very..."Before I could read jiju's msg my foot slipped and I stumbled on steps.

"AAAHHHH!"

"Nandani!"Di shouted but before my body could roll down the stairs I was in someone's chest,a arm was wrapped around my waist firmly.

I frowned as not so familiar cologne crashed against my nostrils.

"Be careful young lady!"A strange husky voice reached my ears and I pulled my face out from that hammering chest immediately.

My eyes widened seeing an unknown man,a young man smiling at me.They widened more seeing Manik standing just behind,going all red in anger.

Gulping I stepped back and the man who was probably that business mate I guess,loosened his grip around my waist.
"Aaah!"I cried feeling pain in my foot and that man clutched my waist again before I could fall.

I rolled my eyes towards Manik and he was breathing hard.His chest was wheezing so loud that I could feel his muscles contracting and expanding behind his black shirt.

The sound of cracking knuckles reached my ears and my eyes widened.

"I'm-I'm fine Thankyou !"Before Manik could raise his fist to beat the shit out of that man I flashed a nervous smile to that stranger and removed his arm from my waist.

He smiled at me genuinely and turned to face Manik,a huffing Manik.

"So I'll leave Mr.Malhotra!It would be pleasure to work with you!I hope this deal becomes prosperous for us!"He put forth his hand for a shake but Manik stood there stiffened,glaring at him with his utmost might.

"Mr.Malhotra!"That stranger spoke again being confused of Maniks not so pleasant behaviour.

"Nandani! Come! I'll take you to the room!"Di held my shoulders but I gestured her towards Manik and she pressed her lashes at me.

Nodding reluctantly i glanced at Manik for one last time and turned to descend down stairs.

"Which deal?"Maniks gritted words peeked in my ears from behind and I shook my head before entering into my room.

"I don't know why Manik gets angry on such little things!"I blabbered angrily while Di continued to massage my sprained foot by sitting on the opposite end of bed.

"You know na Nandani he is like this only!Possessive,short-tempered!"She sighed while squeezing a little more balm and rubbing it smoothly on my foot.

"But di What was the need to cancel the deal!Gusse main kuch aage peeche dekhta hi nhi hai Manik!"I was really disappointed with Maniks such stupid behaviour.

"Gusse main nhi aapke aage peeche kuch nhi dikhta unhe! And Nandani this is natural,a husband can't tolerate any man's eye on his wife!Jab tak aap unki dost thi tab tak bhi theek tha lekin ab tou aap unki biwi hain,ab thori wo bardaasht karenge k koi aur aapki taraf ankh bhi uthaye!"Di spoke in a usual tone when suddenly the door got opened and that monster barged into the room,all angry.
I narrowed my eyes at him and his nostrils flared more in anger.

"Ohk so I'll go now!Is it paining?"Di chuckled breaking our hazardous eyelock.

"No di! Thankyou!"I smiled at her and she smiled before standing up from bed and leaving the room.

Without glancing at Manik who was standing there cupping his waist,shooting daggers at me,I stood up from bed and walked towards cupboard. 

"Ek tou galti tumhari upar se tum mughe tevar dikha rahi ho?"He grunted from behind and I rolled my eyes before fishing out his black shorts and maroon t-shirt.

"Get change Manik!"I threw his clothes on bed and walked towards dressing table when my sprained foot which had a layer of balm on it slipped,
"Manik!"I shouted in fear and he ran towards me.

"Damn Nandani!"And before I could fall Maniks arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Can't you walk without falling?"He spoke angrily and I scowled at him.

Pushing him I stood right at my place and turned when he held my elbow and turned me towards him harshly.
"I'm talking to you Nandani!God! Damn it!"He clenched his jaws and I rolled my eyes.I started struggling in his hold only to let him hold me more firmer.

"Leave.me!"I gritted angrily as he left my elbow and clutched my waist,wrapping his arms there,canoodling my little waist firmly.

"I.can't.tolerate.any.other.man's hands.on.you! No ! I can't ! I.just.cant!"He gritted in a slow yet dangerous tone while shaking his head at last.With the every word he spoke,his grip tightened around my waist as in marking it as his only territory.

His words made me close my eyes and I sighed,
"Why did you cancel the deal?"I asked feebly.

"How dare he touched you!"He whispered angrily and his words angered me again.

"Tou iska matlab you'll cancel the deal Manik!Sirf itni si baat k liye!"I snapped at him suddenly and he growled,
"Ye itni si baat nhi hai!"

"Leave!I don't wanna talk to you!"Shaking my head I spoke angrily and tried to push him but he pulled me more closer. 

"Manik! Choro mughe!"I warned him after noticing he was glancing at my lips every now and then.

"Let me clear myself Mrs.Nandani Manik Malhotra! Tonight there won't be any escape for you!"He jerked my waist behind and a dirty smirk crawled on his lips making me look at him with disgust.

"In your dreams!"I bellowed and left the room,banging door hard behind.

........

"Nandani! Shraddha !Dinner k liye aa jao beta!"

Since hour or more me and Di were sitting by the pool gossiping and laughing like teenagers.

"Really di? Aapki bhi love marriage thi?"I exclaimed with wide eyes showcasing my astonishment at the just revealed secret.

"Sssshhh! Aaraam se koi sun lega!"She whispered sternly while palming my mouth and I smiled sheepishly after removing her palm from my mouth.

"Di! Btao na how did you fell in love with jiju?Aapki love marriage arrange marriage kese bani? Aur...!"Before I could exhibit my excitement more again maa's voice interrupted us.

"Nandani! Shraddha ! Are you guys willing to come ya main khana wahan le aaon tum donu k liye?"

I scrunched my nose irritatedly as this food thing was becoming hurdle between such a joyful conversation.

"Hum aapko phir btayenge sab detail main! Abhi khane k liye chalte hain!"Di whispered slowly and then chuckled seeing my poker face.

"Come Nandani!"Pulling out her legs from pool she stood up and offered me her hand.

"You'll tell me each and everything!"I actually warned her with my innocent eyes and she smiled.

"Promise! Ab chalein is se pehle bua maa dant laga dein hamari!"She chuckled and I nodded giggling and took her hand,leaving towards the house.

"Here they are! Princesses !"Mami ji muttered sarcastically and then smiled shaking her head after finding us walking in their direction,towards the dining table.

My eyes fell on Manik who was munching garlic naan so casually.

Huhhh! Akar tou dekho iss Monster ki! Ek baar manane bhi nhi aya!Pta nhi kia samaghta hai aapne aapko!Main bhi dekhti hn kese Ye mere sath apna uhuu uhuu karta hai!

"Itni Kia baatein karti ho tum donu?"Maa chuckled while serving Masala Chicken gravy in my plate before serving it to Manik who was sitting just opposite to me.Actually I didn't sit beside him today and I know he was noticing my deeds with his sharp eyes every now and then.

"Kuch nhi bua maa! Bas aese hi thori gupshup!"Di answered smilingly while receiving garlic naan from mami ji. 

"Green salad!"Manik muttered while eyeing me.

I acted as if I didn't hear.

"Nandani! Use salad de!"Maa sitting beside swatted her elbow with mine and I pursed my lips irritatedly before picking up the salad tray and raising it towards him.

My eyes shot up as Manik caressed my fingers while taking the tray.

I glared at him and he winked at me.

"Tonight!"He mouthed with a wink and I rolled my eyes at him before lowering my head and concentrating on food.

Post dinner we all were sitting in lounge watching tv.

"Maa! I'm very tired ! Main sone jata hn!"Manik yawned and raised his palms in air,joining them,stretching his not so sore muscles.

Sab drama hai!

I looked at him and he gestured me towards room to which I rolled my eyes and started watching tv again.

"Haan beta go sleep! You look tired!"Mami ji smiled at Manik and he smiled in return at her.

"Umm Nandani kamre main aana mughe Kuch kaam hai!"He spoke nonchalantly and I literally jumped on my place.

I felt everyone's gaze on me which made me nervous more.

"Wo-Wo you go I'll come! Main apni green tea bna kar ati hn!"I smiled at him and before he could give me any reaction I ran towards kitchen. 

Hey bhagwaan ab kia karoon!

I started meandering in the kitchen while biting my nails.No wonder my heart was thundering badly.I was getting nervous,real nervous.

"Ban gayi green tea?"Maniks stern voice and I again jumped on my place.

"Nhi! B-Bas bna hi rahi thi!" I flashed a fake smile at him and he nodded plainly.

"Fine bnao! I'm waiting !"Pushing his palms in his pockets he stood there leaning by the wall and I looked at him with pleading eyes. 

Bhagwaan ji help karo! 

Maniks cell rang suddenly making my eyes twinkle.

I grinned foolishly as he fished out his phone and received the call.

"Don't smile! Abhi aata hn tumhare paas!" Glaring at me again he left the kitchen and I sighed in relaxation. 

"Haash! Bach gayi !" I palmed my throbbing heart and peeped out of the kitchen.

On finding everyone busy with television and Manik on cell I stepped out to walk towards stairs.

Apne room main chali jati hn jaldi se!

With very cautious steps I reached stairs and was about to climb first step when Manik's voice reached my ears.

"Nandani! Kahan ja rahi ho? Main kab se bula raha hn tumhe!"Manik spoke not so sweetly from behind and I closed my eyes.

I turned towards him and he was standing outside the room door and he looked real angry.

His shout made everyone's eyes turn towards us.

"Manik!Ye konsa tareeqa hai baat karne ka!Aa rahi hai Nandani!Tu chla ja apne kamre main!"Mami ji scolded Manik seeing my teary eyes and Manik went into the room angrily.

"Nandani! Ja beta use Kuch kaam hoga na!"Maa came towards me and spoke softly after gauging my mind state. I smiled at her very meekly and wiped my teary eyes.

Calm down Nandani! You love him and he loves you too! Why are you getting so scared?

Closing my eyes for one last time I sunk in a deep breath and opened our room door.A sudden rose fragrance reached my nostrils making me breathe in joy but feeling something extremely soft beneath my foot made me frown.

"Manik!"I called him being scared of darkness in the room.

Suddenly door behind me got latched and two arms were wrapped around my waist letting me flinch.

"Manik!"I whispered in relief  which came out a little huskily.The lights which were off,were switched on and a gasp escaped from my mouth seeing the front view.

Our whole room was covered with rose petals.A heart made of roses was there in the middle of our bed while the floor,side tables,dressing table,bar counter everything was covered with roses.It looked like a rose garden.

"Sirf tumhare liye!"Before I could digest what was happening Manik opened his palm and a shining pearl bracelet came in my sight.

A smile automatically adorned my lips as I caressed that beautiful diamond bracelet. 

"It's beautiful!"I whispered.

"Tumse ziada nhi!"He whispered back in my ear a little naughtily and I smiled.

Leaving my waist he settled his chin more comfortably on my shoulder blade and made me wear that bracelet.

"You like it?"He asked while tying both hooks of the bracelet together.

"I loved it!"I answered merrily showing my all teeth.

"What's that?"My eyes fell on the red velvet box kept on bed and I removed Maniks arm from my waist before walking towards that.

"Ummm Nandani! Leave ! It's nothing!"Before I could pick up that box Manik came and picked it up.

I narrowed my eyes at him as he roamed his eyes here and there while biting his lower lip continuously.

"Manik! Show me!kia hai Ye?"I nagged while trying to snatch that box but Manik raised his hand up in air.

Glaring at him I climbed up on bed and tried to snatch that box from him.

"Main bol raha hn na kuch nhi hai Ye!"

"Nhi mughe dekhna hai! What's it?"

Amidst our snatching fight that box fell from Maniks hands and the thing which was hidden inside came out.

I glanced at Manik in astonishment and he smiled sheepishly at me before palming his face.

Climbing down from the bed I picked up that two piece red bikini and again glanced at Manik who was still palming his face.

"I..brought it for you!"He stammered behind his palm and I gulped seeing that red very small bikini.

Ise pehno na pehno kia farq parta hai!

"It's absolutely fine if you don't want to wear it!"Manik looked so embarrassed at the moment.

He raised his palm to take that bikini back from me but I didn't allow making him look at me.

Bending down I picked up black satin shrug and without glancing at Manik I walked towards restroom.

After changing when I stepped out,the room was dark again but this time candles kept were glowing. 

Manik who was sipping beer,sitting on bar chair stiffened .His eyes stopped at me.

Nervously I fidgeted with my fingers before pushing the wet strand behind my ear.Very slowly i raised my lashes at him and jitters ran all over my body seeing his eyes scanning my hidden features.The fire in his eyes turned wild as he drank the last sip of beer while eyeing my nude thighs and then slammed the glass on bar slab. 

I staggered back as he stood up from chair.

My little heart had started jumping along with his steps which were getting closer to me second by second.

My back crashed against cupboard and I whimpered with closed eyes.His strong cologne made my nostrils die and born at the same time.

"You can't even think how mesmerising you look right now!"Slamming his palms beside my head he nudged his face in the crook of my neck.His husky baritone tingled those tiny hairs at my neck and I clutched the gown tightly in my fists.

"Tonight I want to kiss you everywhere...everywhere!"He whispered desperately while placing a first kiss in the crook of neck.I bit my lower lip in anxiety as I felt his hand opening the knot of my gown.

"Manik..please!"I writhed as he pushed off the gown from my shoulder and smooched my thin layer of skin above the beauty bone.

The gown propped around our legs and I crossed my arms against my almost visible bosoms. My eyes pressed tight in fear,my lower lip clutched tight in terror.

In next moment I felt myself in his arms and then on soft bed above those rose petals.

"I love you gol-gappi!"Two lips were pressed against my forehead which made me open my teary eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?"He asked softly but I shook my head.The honesty which his confession had,had left me spellbound. I myself rested my arms beside my head allowing him to love me,as much as he wants.

Looking into my eyes he clutched my palms and hovered over me completely.

Closing his eyes he fused his lips with mine and my toes curled under his legs.The passion which he poured in just a kiss fretted my heart that with how much passion he would kiss me everywhere.
"I cant get enough of kissing these  lips!"
Leaving my lips he breathed on my face and without giving me time to breath he again fused his lips with mine.

My hands wriggled to be free and he left them granting some mercy.

Stretching my arms I pulled off his shirt which made him break the kiss for a second.The haste of lust increased as I wrapped my thighs around his waist and canoodled his hair with my both palms as he went deeper to explore my bouncy bosoms after tearing that red piece of cloth with his sharp teeth.

I moaned feeling him digging his teeth right into my bellybutton and then all over my stomach.The way he licked those just given lovebites my body shrieked in passion.His lips were cold like ice and my skin was hot like fire,the interaction burned my cells,burned my cells.

Coming up again he pushed his arms beneath my back and turned,making me lay up on his chest.

He raised his toes up at my butts and soon I felt my lower inner wear leaving my body too.I was nude above him,and he was hungrily caressing my skin.
"God!I wanna feel you more!"Gritting he pushed me back on bed and slapped his skin against mine desperately.I cried loudly clutching his shoulders as he went back and forth without any mercy.

Before I could scratch his shoulders with my nails more he clutched my palms and sealed his lips with mine to seal my painful cries.A tear rolled down from the corner of my eye and I smiled amidst our kiss.

"I..love you! I love you very much !"He confessed hastily amidst the kiss while taking me to the heights of pleasure and I wrapped my arms around his sweaty neck,scratching his nape while moaning.

The passion increased as when moonlight turned into sunlight we didn't realise because we were busy making love,again and again,wilder and wilder,deeper and deeper.

Ae dil main tou ab samjha,k jinhe gustaakhiyaan samjhta tha ,mere ishq main meherbaaniyan thi wo! 

❤️THE END❤️

.........
Gustaakhiyaan ends here! It has to happen someday right? so why not today!😞❤️

I hope,I made this trip of gustaakhiyaan memorable for you guys! Enjoyed reading it? 🧐
The tale of Pappu and gol-gappi reached  your hearts or not?Wese Somewhere I know the answer though!😜

P.S:Want some bonus chapters?
😋

New Wanderer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 6.4K 34
14/05/20 - 28/08/20 Nandani Moorthy the only Daughter of Well Known Doctors in California. Yes her Parents were both doctors and were quite famous an...
636K 41.2K 41
She came Close to him without knowing that he will burn her! Featuring: Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra.. Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy..
363K 29K 28
When an wandering Boy meets a wandering girl! Both are in search of peace and satisfaction! The loneliness and hollowness is chasing them! Will they...
Yaariyan By Tara

Fanfiction

121K 15.9K 63
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, number one youth show which showed us so many emotions, so many sides of love and friendship. The journey of Manik and Nandini to...