Living With The Creepypastas...

By VikingMetalToby

IMPORTANT: I originally wrote this back in 2018 when I was younger and an idiot and sucked badly at writing... More

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙂𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙀𝙍𝙔
1 ⦻ Initiation
2 ⦻ New Home, Killer Life
⦻ ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓j̪̟̮̔ͩs̠҉͍͊ͅ ā̤̓̍͘ ḑ̴̞͛̒r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ā̤̓̍͘ḿ̬̏ͤͅ?⦻
3 ⦻ 'Friendly' Encounter
4 ⦻ The Proxies
5 ⦻ Training Sucks
6 ⦻ Meeting Some Creepypastas
8 ⦻ Training, Waffles, & More Slenders
9 ⦻ A 'Scavenger Hunt' With Friends
10 ⦻ Growing Familiar
11 ⦻ Jeff The Unreliable Edgelord
12 ⦻ Incarcerated
13 ⦻ Time For a Prison Break Out!
༻Thank You༺
14 ⦻ A New Look For (Y/N)
15 ⦻ Hunt For Slender's Missing Pages
16 ⦻ Bloodshed; Her First Kill
17 ⦻ Proxy Shopping At The Slender-Mart!
18 ⦻ Stepping Out Of Comfort Zone
Oh God Help
19 ⦻ Candies
20 ⦻ SCP Anomaly Encounter W/Seedeater
21 ⦻ Favorite Tall CreepyPasta?
22 ⦻ Are There Boundaries To This Trust?
23 ⦻ Snap And Kill
X Eyeless Jack 1 (Not Apart of Main Story)
X Eyeless Jack 2 (Not Apart of Main Story)
23 ⦻ Pt. 1 THE CREEPYPASTAS ARE CHILDREN???
23 ⦻ Pt. 2 THE CREEPYPASTAS ARE CHILDREN???
24 ⦻ Killing The Past
25 ⦻ Visiting Other Killers
26 ⦻ Zalgo Takeover (Evil/Dark Y/N)
27 ⦻ Lake Party
28 ⦻ Lesson In Decency
Christmas At The Slender Manor / LJ's Birthday (2018)(MEGA CRINGE)
29 ⦻ Some Realistic Counterparts
30 ⦻ Somethings not right...
31 ⦻ Creepypasta Villains VS. Demon Lord Zalgo
32 ⦻ A New Creepypasta
Sorry...But I'm A Creepypasta Now
The Final Decision

7 ⦻ Benevolent Murderers

8.5K 461 686
By VikingMetalToby

"This door is all bloody. Why?"

"He likes to use it for his paintings."

"Paintings with blood?"

"Well, he's called the Bloody Painter."

(Y/N) gazed anxiously at the bleeding door, the first room the proxies had led her to, hesitant to knock upon it. The Bloody Painter? The name made her unsure. Maybe this 'painter' was some horrid monster killer covered in human blood. Maybe Hoodie and Masky wouldn't even get a chance to explain who she was before whoever this Bloody Painter was went ahead and attacked her.

"Do we have to meet him first? I see many other doors I'd rather see first instead of this one," (Y/N) muttered, turning her head to the other rooms down the hall. "Even if we were to show you to one of the others first, you would still have to eventually encounter Painter," Hoodie sighed, "besides, you shouldn't be afraid. He's considered one of the 'decent' ones here."

"Killers aren't decent, Hoodie," Masky grumbled, raising his fist to knock the door, "he may not be a nuisance like Jeff, but he's just as gruesome."

The door suddenly swung open just before Masky could knock, and a male with jet black hair rushed out of the room past the three, his long blue overcoat flowing behind him. (Y/N) noticed that he wore a white mask with a bloody painted smile and blackened eyeholes on it.

"Oh Painter? Are you busy?" Masky gasped, shocked at the sudden hustle. "We have someone w-"

The male abruptly turned to them and held up his hand, stopping Masky from continuing. "You want to introduce me to the new girl, (Y/N), right? I already know who she is..." He reaches forward and took (Y/N)'s hand shaking it. "But you don't know who I am. Bloody Painter is just my Creepypasta name, but you can refer to me by my real name, Helen...but only if I'm in a good mood..."

"Uhh....nice to meet you...Helen...?" (Y/N) responded, slightly crooking her head. She was a bit surprised by his sudden greeting. "I heard you outside my door. You thought I was some sort of monster because of the blood on my door?" Painter scoffed, shaking his head, "in any normal person's mind, I would be a monster, but not in the alienistic way you thought. I'm just as human as you."

He then raises his mask off his face and displayed a straight face at (Y/N), blinking his blue eyes for proof of his humanity, then he lowered it back on his face. "OK then. Sorry for assuming you were..." (Y/N) began, but Painter shook his head. "First assumptions are perfectly normal, I guess." He then turns away from (Y/N) and the proxies giving an annoyed sigh. "So to answer your question about me being busy Masky, I was until some black and white menace decided sneak in my room and steal my stuff," he sneered.

"Black and white menace, we all know who that is," Masky growled shaking his head, "what did he take."

"I was painting, of course, and left for one thing. When I came back, my paintbrushes were gone. And I know exactly where I left them."

"Hmm, but how do you know it was-"

"The crook left behind his scarf in my room and he didn't even notice," Painter scowled, holding up a long black and white scarf. "We'll see to him with you Painter, let's go," Hoodie said, taking the scarf from Painter and folding it in his hands. Painter nods and walks off down the long hallway, Masky following. (Y/N) unsure of what was going on and nervous of who they would meet next shadowed close behind Hoodie.

The group comes to a white door with the big Nihongo symbol 'Kage' or '影'. Masky rams his fist into the door, knocking; he seemed more angry than Painter did for some reason. "Open up, KageKao!" Masky yelled darkly, and the door slowly cracked open at his command. "nanιdəѕнoυĸanι мaѕυĸι-ѕan?" A small voice murmured from the inside. (Y/N) peeked from behind Hoodie and caught a glimpse of a black and white mask. "Kagekao, get out here," Masky demanded and after a short moment of hesitation, the door fully opened, revealing the figure behind.

The being was a bit shorter than (Y/N), he wore a black hoodie with the hood covering his head and long black pants, along with a black and white mask that covered his face. His hands were long and sharp like claws. The mask intrigued (Y/N) a bit, because it seemed to be apart of his face, as his expressions were shown through the mask instead of his face.

"Kagekao," Masky growled, crossing his arms at the being, "did you happen to take something belonging to Painter?"

"no..."

"Kagekao, you'd better be telling me the truth or I'll-"

"yoυrυ noт тнə вoѕѕυ oғ мə! ι dιd noт тaĸə anyтнιngυ!"

Hoodie facepalms and grumbles, "Kagekao, speak proper English please..."

"Fine! I swear I didn't take anything belonging to Painter-san! I was in my room the whole time!"

"Then kindly explain why this was in my room," Painter said, snatching the the scarf from Hoodie and Kagekao's eyes on his mask widen. "Uhhhhh....Jeffu did it!"

With that, Kagekao quickly hopped back and slammed his door shut. "That damn little...nuisance!" Masky snarled grabbing the doorknob. "Kagekao, open the door and give him back his stuff!"

(Y/N) glared boredly at the door as Masky, Bloody Painter, and Kagekao began going back and forth at each other, yelling in their confrontation. "Come on (Y/N), I'll just have to show you the others myself while Masky deals with this problem," Hoodie sighed, motioning for her to follow. "That guy was Kagekao. He's a trickster, always pulling pranks and messing around with everyone in the mansion. He also speaks Japanese, but he's fully fluent in English as well, so don't let him trick you."

"Alright," (Y/N) said, nodding her head. "This here is Jane's room. Slender lets her stay to keep Jeff in place. You could ask her about her story some time and she would explain it better," Hoodie said, pointing to an all black door. A plaque board with the name "Jane Everlasting" engraved on it was hung on the center.

"Next door, Eyeless Jack," Hoodie announces, pointing to a navy blue door. "I've met him already. I'd rather not again, " (Y/N) scoffed, walking past his door. "Next to EJ is Clockwork, you've already met her downstairs," Hoodie says, pointing to the door beside Eyeless Jack's. "And then, this room belongs to our other Jack, Laughing Jack."

"There are two Jacks?" (Y/N) snickered, "how do you tell them apart?"

"EJ and LJ. EJ is the one with the navy blue mask and the missing eyes. LJ is the unusually tall clown with all monochrome attire and a cone nose. They're very simple to tell apart."

Laughing Jack the clown...

(Y/N) thinks back to the picture in her room of the killers; the black and white tall being with the creepy smile and long black hair who looked very much like a clown, that must've been Laughing Jack.

"Since you're new here, he's gonna try and offer you some candy."

"Sounds great."

"Yeah, and if you eat it, you'll end up dead."

"...."

"So, if LJ offers you the candy, don't take it and hopefully he'll get that you're not an outsider or prey."

"Hopefully...?"

"It'll work, don't worry about it. Now come on."

Hoodie began showing (Y/N) to the rest of the rooms and sometimes she would even get to meet them in person. Some of them were a bit scary, and some seemed decent-ish. There were pastas who were rude and unwelcoming while others were more accepting and kind. By the time they had went through almost all the killers, (Y/N) was beyond tired of greeting people.

"So, do you remember everyone we've met so far?" Hoodie asked, looking for (Y/N)'s attention. "Somehow... I've seen You, Masky, Ticci-Toby, Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Sally, Clockwork, BEN Drowned, Kagekao, Bloody Painter, and Nurse Ann," (Y/N) began, "the others are Laughing Jack, Jane Everlasting, Smile Dog, Nina The Killer, Judge Angels, Grinny Cat, Toymaker, Lost Silver, Glitchy Red, Candy Pop, Liu, Dr. Smiley, Dark Shadow Link, Zero, and Former."

(Y/N) exhales tiredly after calling out all the names. Truly, like Slender had said before, it was very populated in the mansion. "Slender has three other brothers that you may see sometime later," Hoodie said, and (Y/N) nodded to this. Hoodie then points down the hall to a black door with outlinings of golden string. "That is Puppeteer's room. I know you both didn't get along real well when he first saw you, but that was because he didn't know. When you get the chance, you should try and acquaintance yourself with him."

(Y/N) shakes her head, emitting a sigh, "I don't think so. He and the other girl, Zero, just might gang up against me again. I think it's best to avoid them."

"Puppeteer is nice," Hoodie assured, "Zero can come across as mean at first, but I'm sure you and her could become friends if you tried."

"I'm better off trying to get Sally as a friend," (Y/N) muttered, "a lot of the others seem to hate me."

"Give them a while, Trust me. They hate anyone whose new at first, but after a while, you'll become like family."

"A family of killers. Interesting," (Y/N) sighed, looking through all the many doors again. "Very interesting."

▪︎TIMESKIP▪︎

"Hey (Y/N)? How long have you been a killer?"

"Oh uh, I haven't killed anyone yet. I'm brand new to this whole killer-proxy thing."

"Why did Slender pick you?"

"I don't know."

"Maybe he saw something in you, you don't seem as weak as you come across."

(Y/N) ignored that comment slouched down in the depths of the couch as a few of the killers kept prodding her with questions.

After the introductions with Hoodie, he'd allowed her to have a break in the living room before dealing with him and Masky again. After a while of sitting and watching TV alone, some of the killers had come from wherever in the mansion and out of interest, wanted to know more about her reason for being there and about herself.

"You're not like us. It makes you all the more fascinating," the sword-wielding girl, Judge Angels murmured, sitting on the floor beside (Y/N)'s legs, "but even so, you just might end up like us."

"I doubt it. She looks soft. And I bet she's afraid of us!" The boy who resembled the main character from a Pokémon game, Glitchy Red, hissed from behind the couch.

"Don't be mean, Glitchy! She's not a afraid of us....you're not afraid of us, right (Y/N)?" Sally, the young girl with the pink tattered dress asked, blinking her green eyes at (Y/N).

"I'm not afraid like when I got attacked earlier. But it will still take time for me to get used to being around you guys," (Y/N) replied, lightly patting Sally's head, and Sally gives a small giggle. "That's understandable, of course you'll need time to assimilate," Bloody Painter spoke up from beside the couch; he was sitting at a easel, painting something using blood. "Can Slender go get someone else instead? I don't like her already..." Glitchy muttered, reaching and roughly tugging at (Y/N)'s hair from behind, then snickering with a grin.

"You don't like anyone new you big doofus. Leave her alone!" Sally sneered, slapping his hand away. (Y/N) turned around to Glitchy and gave him a dark, narrow eyed look. "Try That again and I'll wipe that smug look off your face. I'd like to see you piss me off then," she growled. Glitchy only gave a scoff and got up from his place behind them, stalking off.

"Don't worry about him (Y/N). He's only acting like that since you're new," the masked Jane Everlasting or better known as 'The Killer' sighed, shaking her head. "You'll get used to him being a schmo for now."

(Y/N) nods bit and grins as she looks around at the pastas who were surrounding her. So far, it wasn't hard talking to and getting acquainted with these three girls, along with Bloody Painter who had talked with them as well. "I'm gonna make it one of my priorities to get you used to this place," Judge Angels announced, taking hold of (Y/N)'s shoulders.

"And then, maybe we'll eventually become friends! And we can go out on killings together, and freak out outsiders in the woods together and-"

"Don't forget she's a proxy, J.A. She'll most likely have different tasks and missions to go on, unlike us regular killers," Jane broke in. "Oh, right. Well, I still won't mind helping you out around here," Judge exclaimed, and (Y/N) gave a nod of gratitude. "Me and Sally wouldn't mind helping you out either. We know what it's like, being new in a place like this, so don't sweat it," Jane added.

(Y/N) felt more at ease now, knowing that some of the pastas were willing and eager to accompany her while she got used to living in the mansion and becoming a killer. Although she wasn't sure about most of the others like Glitchy Red and Eyeless Jack, it would take time before she was sure she could gain the trust of everyone living in this house of chaos.

(A/N): Which Creepypasta are you looking forward to seeing (Y/N) get along with?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
78.8K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
65K 1.3K 25
A creepypasta and marble hornets crossover fic. <3 (Y/n) ran away from her home and went to Alabama where (F/n) lives. She meets Timothy and Brian al...
1.3K 40 16
Ticci Toby x Reader I do not own most of these characters. Hoodie and Masky (Brian and Tim) belong to Marble Hornets. The rest of the Pastas belong t...