Just one night with you

By LoveDielari_

When Angie returns from her two year trip from France, she learns that German, the one she thought was the lo... More

Just one night with you
Big news
Violetta knows
More than a white lie
Too drunk
Just a mistake
Drunken words
Beatriz returns
Can you keep a secret?
A sicky feeling
Pregnant?
A little too not over you
Caught out
Crazy idea
Cinema
Telling the truth
Wedding jitters?
The L-word
France
Unwanted guest.
Forgive me
Make yourself at home
Three is the magic number?
Follow me
Memory lane
A question
'Him'
Two someones
New guests
Nothing to worry about
Dinner conversation and Hormones
Unexpected complications
The After Math
Ruby Red Collar
The Big Day
Married life.

A pain

656 36 12
By LoveDielari_

"what was that all about?" Asked German sounding confused as he turned to face me.

"I have no idea..." I reply slowly, still in shock.

"But" I added. "Why did you come with music sheets?"

It just came to me and I know for sure I didn't ask for any music sheets.

"You sent me a text asking for them, so I brought them to you." He casually replied.

"No I didn't." I protested.

"Yes you did." He pulled his phone out his pocket and showed me the message. "Look."

"We'll yes, that's my number. But I didn't send that."

"What?"

"Look." I say as I flick through our previous texts. "Look, I never sign my name at the end of a text, yet this one says Angie at the bottom? I didn't send that."

Then I remembered. Carlos! I left my bag with him when I went for the ice creams. He could have easily sent the texts from my phone then, I don't have a pass lock on my phone.

"Carlos." I whisper out loud.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Carlos sent it! He set us up! This whole thing was a set up!"

"Right. That's it." He said as he started to storm off.

"No! German come back!" I shout as I grab the end of his shirt. He turned to face me.

Then I had this excruciating pain in my stomach. I clenched my fist and fell to my knees in agony.

This isn't normal, is it?

"Angie?!" German frantically panicked as he rushed to my side and held my hand. I held it tight as I waited for the pain to pass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.4K 34
//GERMANGIE\\ Angie's parents have to work that much that they even can't take care of their own daughter by theirselves. So they thought a babysitte...
36.1K 1.5K 34
Angies secret is out but everythings fine. She continues to live with German and Violetta and she feels happy. Sometimes things make you happier but...
21K 993 30
Sequel to "Returning home" After Priscilla's and German's wedding Angie sadder than ever, but she tries to move on with her life and try to find love...
9.6K 243 68
This story is based on Violetta 2 but with some twists it a Germangie book but Germangie won't come until the middle of the book you'll see why. They...