ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs. ☾

By aeroentertainment

- ☁ "Your planet is only first in something that can turn into a galactic invasion, it's all up to you to st... More

Introduction
Track list
1. Orpheus
2. Attack
3. Space
5. Rise
6. Questions
7. Capella
8. Hero
9. Weapons
10. Atlair
11. Awaken
12. Siblings
13. Tauri
14. LIVED
15. Freedom
16. Stand Off
17. Masks And Waterfalls
18. Wistful Thoughts
19. Glinting Glasses
20. Magnolia
21. Where Are They?!
22. Blood Ties
23. Let's Finish This
24. Moonchild
25. Boy With Luv
26. His Duty
27. Alnilam
28. Keter
29. Night and Day
30. Prisoner
31. Clear As Day
32. Feelings
33. Tattoo
34. The Lone Prince
35. Ice Bath
36. The Search
37. The Missing Key

4. Eridani

5K 258 126
By aeroentertainment

- Chapter 4 :

"Ammo nayano." (oh god.) You let a few words in Orpo, and felt your heart throb at the mention of your home planet, now in the hands of Mogaria. Your craft had just landed in Eridani, your figure waking up from a nap after the the voice in the craft informed about your landing. Truthfully, you were sure it took the voice an hour to wake up you up, you being the kind of person who sleeps and doesn't wake up even in an apocalypse.

Your eyes scanned the area through the glass screen, your mouth wide in astonishment. You'd never even been out of Sector Andromeda in Orpheus, going to another planet a dream you'd never pondered upon. Eridani wasn't that much different than said in the urban legends you'd read about. The planet was bigger than Orpheus, by a lot for sure. That alone intimidated you if you wanted to be totally honest.

The sky around you was a hazy dark purple, stars littering the sky as the three moons circled the planet at their own paces. Although the scenery was beyond beautiful, it was also foreign. There was a sensation in the pit of your stomach that told you to leave the craft and to explore, to find people and get help for everyone. However, an opposite feeling battled the first, the feeling of fear and failure. Here in the craft, which you still had to name, you were safe. You had food, clothes, and a place to sleep. You could tell the craft to take you to any other planet; in fact you could travel for the rest of your life.

But you knew that the craft wasn't abundant on fuel just at your planet would run out of life. The planet that even though was cruel was you, raised you and gave you shelter. It was now dying, being invaded by other people. The Mogarians were known for being cruel, cutting the intestines out of their captives and letting them slowly bleed to death. they were a race that enjoyed killing and violence, often starting wars with other planets just for fun or to conquer. Never did you think Orpheus would be next, never in your wildest dreams.

You shrugged off the sudden chill that had captivated your body and looked around, fear evident in your eyeballs. What was the chance that these legends even really existed? What if they were in fact, a bed time story you'd taken the wrong way? You pulled strands of your hair and whined in confusion, standing and walking closer to the glass. Your hands bent over the panel as your nose touched the cold glass, sending a shiver down your spine.

You'd landed in a field. Long strands of pink grass poked out from the ground, looking much like whiskers. It was much different from the orange sands that covered your planet like a thin film of dust. The blue, green and black moons above set out a small shine of different colored light, easily dominated by the native purple color of the planet. There were no buildings or such near, no people to meet, not like you wanted to either. Eridanians already scared the crap out of you, and you hadn't even met one. People who never really talked, only communicated through the mind? You would be surprised if they knew Canclo.

You couldn't see anything else from your perch, but you knew the craft was perfectly fine and safe, programmed to land many times it seemed. Even though you were scared, in a weird sense you wanted to discover more and see where you were. You for a fact knew you would stand out with your gold hair and gray void eyes, looking dead almost. To the Eridanian crowd, black hair and eyes were standard, normal. You would look like a shining sun in the middle of a dark abyss.

Yet, you filed up your courage, telling yourself you wouldn't know anything till you tried. You had nothing to lose, other than the noodle cups on the craft, but you were sure it wouldn't be stolen. Hopefully. You carefully inspected the panel, the weight of your planet resting on your shoulders. Your finger stopped at a bright blue button which read 'bayataku' (outside), the meaning obvious. It was your way out. You breathed in a little before pressing the button, gasping as the hatch created a small 'click' sound and a small door next to the panel opened. You wearily watched at the purple mist from the land lazily flew into the main room, invading.

Not wanting to stay in a craft full of purple air, you quickly snatched a jacket from the seat and ran out, the hatch closing behind you. You then paused and looked at your craft, snug in a small hole that'd be unnoticeable to others. Feeling satisfied, you walked away, hoping that the craft would open when you returned back.

As you trekked up the hill of pink grass, you noticed how dead silent the planet truly was. It wasn't anything like the busy and loud Orpheus, not a minute passing when everyone was silent. The silence scared you, making you more paranoid if that was even possible. Taking a long deep breath of the air around you, you kept walking. The purple air was like a haze, see through, but a tinted haze. It was hypnotizing, the beauty attracting you.

As you left the long pink grass behind you, you paused and gasped. In front of you were actual buildings, no grass or craters. The houses were large silver colored domes, made out of a seemingly metal component. The paths were a dark purple, separated from the pink grass that covered the vicinity of the domes. You took a small step, looking around in disbelief. The place was desert, no civilians near you. You weren't sure if this was good or bad, but a dreadful feeling made its way up your spine. You bit your lip as you looked around, long gold hair shining in the dark colors of this world. Your gray eyes seemed to look around, the silence getting to you. It reminded you of a movie called 'A Quiet Place', your favorite all time movie you saw as a kid.

You just hoped no aliens jumped you for making sounds now. Wiping the condensation off your forehead, you scoffed and walked into the pathways, the paths sturdy and hard under your shoes. Your attention was all over as you kept wandering, unsure of where you were going. You were about to take a turn in the seemingly abandoned town when a chill hit your spine and you froze. Slowly, you turned around to find a man standing, black hair and bangs covering his beady black eyes, black bomber jacket and black ripped jeans. He had black shoes too, no surprise there. He watched you from his perch a few feet away, emotions unreadable.

"Nuvvu evaru?" (who are you?) Quickly remembering that you were on Eridani and not Orpheus, you changed languages to the interstellar language, Canclo, hoping that the stranger knew the language. The man was staring at you in confusion as you began to speak, trying to remember the language you'd learnt years ago as a child. You'd never needed to speak it to be totally honest. "Who are you?" You asked in Canclo, anticipating a reaction from the Eridanian. Instead he just kept staring at you. A feeling of dread filled you, he probably didn't even know Canclo, he could only talk to the other Eridanians through their minds, a magic the planet only possessed.

Instead, the man ran a hand through his hair and replied after a long wait. "I should be asking you that, foreigner." Even though the man hadn't answered your question, you felt a feeling relief settle in, knowing that he knew Canclo. He probably was weary too, your hair a bright gold and eyes a light gray. Who wouldn't be? Even the Orphians were a tad suspicious about you. The man continued to stare at you and you decided that he wanted your name. You decided to trust the man and tell his your name, seeing no threat in it.

"I'm Luciel." You quietly said, watching the man nod at you. "Who are you?" You asked, hopeful that he'd also reveal his name. The man stared at you longer and you wondered who he was mind linking, and why. "I told you my name didn't I?" You reasoned, shaking your hands in despair. The man then sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'm Yoongi." The man said, staring you dead on in the eyes. You nodded and stood awkwardly, looking anywhere but the man who was glaring at you. "Where are you from?" Yoongi questioned, crossing his arms against his chest. You had a feeling the Eridanians wouldn't be the nicest.

"Orpheus." You whispered, your heart aching. For a second, the man actually looked taken back before throwing his emotionless face on. "Why are you here?" He pushed on, stepping closer to you. You immediately take a few steps back, feeling uneasy. This man was dangerous for sure, and knowing that you knew nothing at all about the planet or the magic of the people, you had a severe disadvantage. "I-I need help." You said lowly, looking around for other signs of life. If Yoongi was here, there had to be others too for sure.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and advanced, coming closer and closer. "Elaborate." He said once he was a few steps away from you. You kept walking back, cussing in Orpo when your back hit the wall of a silver dome. Yoongi seemed amused, the first emotion he actually expressed as he tapped his foot in waiting. "Mogaria invaded my planet, I was the only one to get out. I need to get my land back." You quickly stuttered, feeling intimidated by the extremely handsome man near you. Yoongi paused, trying to recollect the planet Mogaria.

Once he realized which blood thirsty race you were talking about, he shook his head and blew out some air. "Give up, Mogaria is just another whole league." He said as your blood boiled. How would he know? His planet was still thriving and well. "No, I won't give up. It's my home, I'm going to get it back. You don't get it do you, if Mogaria is not stopped, Eridani will be next!" You flailed your arms, trying to calm down as Yoongi seemed to consider this. "Well how are you going to save Orpheus?" He said slowly, obviously not used to talking at all. You paused and wondered if the man would laugh at you fro talking about the seven legends. You deemed that Yoongi wasn't the kind to laugh and continued.

"I-I am going to fine the seven legends!" Even as you said it, it was more like you were trying to convince yourself more than convince Yoongi. A few seconds of silence passed as Yoongi stared at you with a blank face. You still wore a determined face, pointing your finger up and trying to make a cool pose, failing as your lip trembled and felt sore from staying in the same position. Yoongi covered his mouth with his hand as he silently shook, laughing at you. You felt your cheeks heat up in embarrassment as you crossed your arms across your chest, puffing up your cheeks. "S-Seriously!?" Yoongi wheezed, calming himself by pressing his hand onto his heart and coughing a little. You scoffed and pushed the pale man, beginning to walk the other way, hearing footsteps behind you.

"Hey, don't go." Yoongi said in a low voice and you bit the inside of your cheek. "No! I have to find the legends and get out of here before it's too late!" You said, letting Yoongi hold onto your hand. Instead, the man raised an eyebrow. "You probably read the legend, don't you know that there's already a person assigned to find the legends?" Yoongi drawled as you stared in surprise, this man read the urban legends? You then thought of what he said and sighed, looking down. It was true, it was said that the person to bring all the legends together was the guider, the person to navigate the group. Although you'd never found a reason to why the legends even need to be leg anywhere by someone, you frowned at that. "Well too bad!" You said and began to walk away as Yoongi held you back, no struggle at all. "Hold on, do you even know where to go?" Yoongi asked as you froze and sighed.

"No. I don't" You confessed, raking a hand through your hair. You were tired, sore, and broken. You didn't know what you were doing and the tales of the seven legends were mixed up in your head, nothing made sense and you were starting to see black spots in your vision. You should've taken a better rest in the craft. Yoongi let go of your hand and you faced him, eyes starting to close. Yoongi took note of this as he sighed and pushed his bangs away. "Come on, you need rest." He said as you scoffed and backed away. "Why should I trust you?" You asked as he rolled his eyes and stepped to you again. "Because none of the other people are ready to come out unlike me, and you really don't have anyone else, nor do you know anything about this planet." He said as you agreed. He had good points at least. You made a gesture for him to lead the ways and followed the man as he started walking away into more corridors.

Yoongi acted like you weren't there, and you would've believed that he forgot about you if it weren't for the his hand that encircled your wrist, pulling you through the city. "What's this city called?" You asked as Yoongi spared you a small glance. "Daegu. A small city in Eridani." The man said and you nodded, noting that Daegu was surprisingly pretty even though it was practically dead. The pink grass crunched under your feet as Yoongi stopped in front of a silver dome, leaning on it. You assumed that it was his home. You also wondered how he could tell his apart when they all were identical looking, but kept your mouth shut. "This is my house. Don't come outside, I'll have to deal with the Eridanians now, they aren't happy." Yoongi sighed as you looked up at him. "Why are you helping me?" You asked as he gave you a long stare.

"I'll tell you soon. Not now." He said and patted your back, pushing you inside the door. You turned around to say something more, but the door was closed and the man was gone. You scoffed and peeked out the small hole in the door, watching as a few more people gathered in front of Yoongi, no expression as they all just stared at each other, talking through their minds.

You decided to go to sleep, groggily finding your way to a couch like object before falling into it. You didn't care that you'd just met Yoongi or that you should probably check out the house. You fell into a deep sleep as for once, your troubles momentarily vanished.

lol the number of words in each chapter varies idek lmao. i really am hyped for this book and cannot wait but here is yoongi ! now i'll g back to stalking the seven wonders so please read this and my other book and support aeroentertainment ! love you allllll <33333333333333

-lunar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8K 51
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕. ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ He was sure of his words, as he looked once more into Jungkook's...
1.1M 58.9K 76
[TFA 2017 Winner for Best Fanfiction] Tired of living a robotic princess life, Kim Jinhee runs away from the presidential residence and stays hidden...
278K 22K 76
All you wanted was a little excitement to your life. Something more interesting than a herd of cows getting in the middle of the road and farming. Th...
128K 6.2K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...