Lust found love!!! ✔️

By nickysweetangel

Highest rank- 50 in romance An intense passionate deep love story of two individual when one ran away from ho... More

Prologue
Wild encounter
'Her antics' and his 'what the'
Her cute innocence
Wild attraction
My necessity..My Obsession
Possessive Rage
Falling in love
Shadow of past
Drastic changes
Trapped
Devil in action
Provoking the devil
Unexpected turn of events
Monster resurface
Redemption
Heart Knocks
I possess you
Over-possessive lover
Erotic passion at heights
Distance apart
Khushi's craziness and Acidity
Coming closer
Intimacy of two lost lovers
The art of jeolousy
Lust found love
Their first wedding night
Depth of passion
Mystery
A fear of loosing
Those 6 months
Love in the air
Nearing its end
Intruding passion
Ending or beginning

Face to face

6.6K 298 13
By nickysweetangel

Chapter 14: Face to face

Sun rose up high in sky and the rays of lights enter the pink room where a beautiful angel is sleeping curdling to the pillow. He looked at her mesmerized and his fingers slowly brushed her hair lock behind her ear softly. She slightly turned her head left and right as the sun rays disturbing her nape. Immediately he closed the curtains and sat next to her and kissed her knuckles softly.

Her angelic face was not letting him to think anything else. Khushi slowly open her eyes and yawned lazily sensing a familiar touch. She blink her eye lashes two three times before opening her hazel eyes. Her eyes grew widen when she found him holding her hand and he was sitting so closer to her like he is going to eat her alive. she shifted herself against the head board but found him advancing her. She gulp down by his intense glare and covered her upper half body by blanket. His one glare was enough to shed her entire being.

''Morning jaan..'' He placed a soft kiss on her cheeks. She look here and there with her hand cross against her chest. He lean down and look at her lips and she closed her eyes tight, getting frightened by his unpredictable gesture.

''I am hungry for your heart not for your body..'' he whispered in her ears slowly and kissed it. She startled by his comment. Her mouth grew wide and she pushed him shifting to other side. He wanted to start and end his day by her innocent smile and on the contrary, She don't wish to spoil her day by greeting this devil in early morning. Her eyes were on him and he again smashed a wet kiss on her cheeks. She frowned.

''Its pricking..''She is so cute, he wondered. She rubbed her cheeks and about to moved out from the bed but he didn't let her move and put the tray on her lap.

''I have made breakfast for you..'' She look flabbgastered as if she saw any ghost. For the first time in history Arnav Singh Raizada made something for his girl. But she don't gave any damn and as soon as he brought a morsel of bread near her mouth, she turned away shooting a stern glare at him.

''How many times I told you don't come near me..'' She throw the plate on the floor furiously and move out of bed. He felt hurt and glare her with fury eyes. She had barely taken foot and turned to leave but found herself in his embrace.

''How dare you!!!!!!!!!!'' Khushi jumped out of skin when she heard a sharp voice from behind but doesn't loose her calm. If he is a fire then she is a no less.

''Eat!'' He commanded and she gave him same glare he was showing.

''I don't wish to spoil my taste by eating this rubbish food..'' She mocked.

''Oh really..then I will add a sweet flavor in it..'' Before she pressurize her pea size brain, he lifted her slender waist a little and gave her French kiss on her delicious mouth. She look shocked and punched him.

''You dumb-headed...you kissed me again?'' She shouted. His lips curved into sarcastic smile. She was now used to his forced kisses. He really need to learn how to treat his wife. Wife? Do I called myself his wife? Stupid girl I m not his wife..I m khushi not any pari! she cursed herself and made a stern face again. She tried to walked away but he blocked her way.

''Not so easy sweat-heart..You can't deny your husband who cooked breakfast specially for her newly wed bride..''

'''Breakfast!'' She burst into laugh watching the burned food and then eye him finding it humorous.

''Better luck next time Mr arrogant Raizada..'' She showed an attitude which was something he couldn't digest. Without waiting for a single second, the garlic bread and omlett was directly been pushed inside her mouth by him.

''See ab hasi ruk gayi..'' Unwilling she was about to eat but stop when she was about to thrown up. She immediately rushed inside the bathroom leaving him at doorstep having lot of doubts.

''What?'' She asked when she saw his sudden rage.

''Are you pregnant?'' She was shocked and was lost of word to respond of his query.

''Answer me dammit!!!'' He shouted. His stern voice was enough to jump her out of her place. Her breathe getting irregular and he was waiting for her reply with his eyes turning red. Her silence was making him mad by every second.

''Yes or no!!!!!!!'' She was tongue tied and he waiting for her one more worst move that is going to explode her throughout who was totally unaware she is vegetarian and thrown up due to eating omlette and burnt food not by any kind of pregnancy symptoms. While her silence was making his doubts clearer.

''I don't need to justify myself! Think whatever you want I don't give a damn..'' She shouted him in an equal tone making him clenched his fist and she started moving out that was waking devil in him. He really wish what he was thinking was not true otherwise she had no idea at what extend he could do in his obsession.

Pari!!!!!!!!!! He yelled when he saw her walking away. His deep voice hit her ear drum but she remain unaffected and turned hastily avoiding him. He can never tolerate any craps in his life and by next moment, she found herself being trapped against the walls.

''Don't try to mess with me pari..just tell me who is he?'' His eyes turned deadly dangerous.

''Are you mad?'' She tried to move his hand but his firm grip was arching her.

''Did you sleep with that Bas*** whom I..Who..m I killed that night..? Even though it is difficult to utter those words but he asked putting stone in his heart. She looked at him disgusted. She don't understand what kind of human he was. Everytime she wanted to see any positive sign in him but he remain only monster. He can never change!

''Answer me dammit..whose child it was..'' he yelled ina sharp rage. She looked at him in disbelief.

''I own every right to know about my wife..tell me the truth right now!'' She getting pissing off by him doubting her character like that.

''You saw me throwing up and made your own assumptions that I m pregnant..''

''Yes or no.. !'' He asked with a rough voice.

''Yes I m pregnant that's what you wanted to know right? You are so disgusting man..i hate you like I hate no one..'' He was hell angry. Her few worlds literally shake him and now she had crossed all limits.

''Enough!!!'' She gulp seeing him turning a monster.

''Do you even know what you are saying and with whom you are saying..i am your damn husband ..''

''No!! I have been forced in this relationship..i don't consider you my husband so don't put any hope that I will ever love you and how could you say that you love when you don't know the meaning of love..Love is based upon trust and understand but you always disgust me..you know what Mr raizada you don't deserved to be loved..'' She spoke with greeted teeth and her next phrase twisted his heart. 'I m in love with another man..yes Mr raizada there is another man in my life and I love him a lot..he is my husb----..'' He clenched his fist and forcefully captured her lips. Her eyes widen in shocked. He began biting her lips like a monster before she complete her statement and took out all his frustration and anger by merely kissing her.

She was unable to speak as he fist her back ever so tightly and brought her dangerously closer. His nails was poking her and making her hard to react. He was furiously kissing, biting and sucking her entire bit of it.

''Leave m..ee..'' she hit him in between the kiss and winced by his rough act. Betrayal was something he can never tolerate from her because he is only man that can own her not any damn bas*** She hit him to get away from his hold. Every-time he kissed , there was gentleness and love but today he wanted to punish her for insulting his love.

His sharp teeth was making her difficult to breathe. He licked her and took her cheeks within his fingers to enter his tongue inside her but she was not allowing him to win this time. He didn't bother her protest and show her what is the consequence of messing with him. He put a aggressive force inside her making her gasp louder. Her knees getting weaker and her breathe getting heavy. He leave her in a sudden by hearing her sobbing and saw her swollen lips. He let a frustrated sigh and a sharp pain inject in his heart when he saw tears in those eyes. He was angry and frustrated and wanted to hurt her but his heart not allowing him. She glare at him with more hatred in her eyes. He is more dangerous than any weapon or gun.

''You are a bloody insane animal..i will never forgive you..never!!!!'' Her voice was filled with hatred and she ran out. Her last sentence was still ringing in his ears. He took the vase and throw it on the floor to pour out all his anger.

Once again everything out of balance and out of control just like three years ago. He was trying hard to overcome from those thoughts when his phone beep . It was aman call on other end and he was all set to reveal the truth to his boss who is now burning in his own shell.

''Sir I have mailed all necessary detail about that girl's background which you wanted to know..just check it out its very important for you to know..'' He closed his eyes to calm his nerves but hearing her name, he once again loose his sanity and throw her mobile leaving it left shattered on the ground.

******

Next few hours passed quickly. Khushi prefer to stay in guest room and don't wish to go back and face that monster. Even arnav didn't tried to meet her after that incident. She was too numb to feel anything and his aweful act making her more furious. She was pacing in the room and made up her mind to get rid off this place anyhow. No way she is going to stay in this hell after what he done with her.

It was 1 PM when everyone sleeping. Praying to her inner goddess, she had a hope this time her devimaiyya won't disappoint her and rescue her from this hell so that she could meet the person she wanted to meet desperately. Gathering courage, she once again made her way out toward the exit with full determination. When guards saw her, they went to stopped her but she was too fast and smashed the wooden stick on their head and ran out. Yet there was many hurdles on her way. She could admit it was not so easy to cross the cage of Arnav singh raizada. When she saw few more men on the gate, she drugged them chloroform and ran out immediately. Taking a calm breathe, she managed to escaped out of his den and happily exiting out.

''Good bye Mr raizada..Now no one can stop me to meet my real husband...'' She took out the mangalsutra from her neck angrily and threw it off but before it kissed the ground, someone catched it and doesn't allow it to fall down. It was none other than anjali.

''Tum kahi nahi ja sakhti khushi..'' (You can't go anywhere) He eyes narrowed hearing her voice and she looked back surprised.

''Di..'' Her lips curved into big smile greeting her. But suddenly her smile faded and she looked confused. Lot of doubts occurring in her mind and she need answer of it.

''Thank god di I found you..you have no idea how much I searched your brother..please tell me where is he..?'' There was curiousness on her face.

''Firstly Wear It..'' She extend her mangalsutra but she denied and look away.

''It meant nothing to me..''

''This is yours..only yours and no one can deny the fact not even god..arnav is in your destiny..''

''No I won't... I hate him..he forcefully tied me with him without caring about my wishes and I can never be a part of his life..If he is the last person in the world I would prefer to die rather than being with a man like him..''

''Accept him khushi..he loves you..he truly loves you..only you..''

''It is lust..not love..''

''If it has been mere lust then he might have done anything long time back..A person who care about pleasuring himself can never comprehend what is going in a girl mind but he is not like those men..he cares for you..i have seen the depth of his love when you was not around..how much he has gone mad when you left him..i admit his way of expression love is different..he get too harsh and violent sometimes but his intention can never be wrong..i have never seen him so much protective and possessive for any girl..you are one girl for him against all odds..destiny had once again tied you with him in sacred bond..you both are made for each other..'' There was uncertainty and doubts visible by her expression. The way she is describing him it look like she knows him so well. Anjali was aware what is running in her mind. The time is arrived where she need to know everything.

''ARNAV IS MY BROTHER KHUSHI..ARAAV SINGH RAIZADA..HE IS YOUR HUSBAND...THE PERSON WHO HAD TAKEN SEVEN VOWS WITH YOU 3 YEARS BACK..'' Her eyes widen and she took a step back in disbelief. She don't know how to react and fell down on her knees when the reality begin to sink Her eyes went tears and she covered her face with palm remembering that night.

''Chotte..'' Anjali eyes grew in shock witnessing him in front of her eyes.

To be continued!!

Please hit vote tab and comment. I will post next depending upon the response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 23.5K 56
Highest rank - 2# wild 8/5 What happens when someone stranger saves you from the goons but he makes love to you the same night? And what happens when...
181K 9K 39
Highest rank 6 #sanyairani Prologue When your Love give you pain then what it would have happened ? When your Love become mistake then What it woul...
332K 15.5K 45
#163 angst out of 89.4K stories Her heart craved him but he pined for someone else. Her heart continued to image him ignoring the reality but his h...
504K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...