Blind (bennoda)

Od MusicRose94

Chester loses his sight at the age of six due to a childhood illness. He has nothing to be afraid of through... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chaper 4
Chaper 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chaper 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

A/n:

287 15 0
Od MusicRose94

Oh my God oh my God this story is number 1 you guys are the best I love you all so much and I'm so proud to have this story be number 1. Thank you all for reading, voting, and commenting, I know I have errors and stuff, but just thank you for still reading and voting, and making your comments I love reading what you guys have to say just thank you so much you guys are amazing. I can't thank you guys enough, and I'm just so happy. Once more thank you guys so much.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

8.7K 544 20
Everyone became obsessed with the boy who they never knew until he disappeared. He seemed to vanish into thin air and rarely made contact with anyone...
182 16 15
[Part Six to Devil's Drop] Love. Trust. Balance. Mike, Chester, Ryan, and Jason are still working on leaving past traumas behind. Will they succeed o...
2.9K 126 31
WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SUICIDE, DEPRESSION, SEX AND SWEARING. IF ANY OF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, DO NOT READ! 21 Year Old Linkin Park fan girl, Ruby...
33.9K 2.2K 61
Mike doesn't know what to do anymore. When he decides to take a big step towards something horrible, somebody stops him from making the same mistake...