Chapter 3

"GO AWAY!" I shout louder. I was shaking violently with rage. I couldn't believe I was yelling at my best friend like this.

I could hear some of the other kids snicking, but I didn't care.

"Chezy let me explain." Mike said.

"What that you've turned into a big fat lair, now that your hanging out with these guys! You told me you were gonna have one drink Mike, ONE!"

"Look Chester-"

"And then you make me play truth or dare and make out with me, while you're drunk. You know how much that hurts, finding out your best friend is an idiot, and he can't be trusted.

"I'm sorry ... Chezy." Mike said, I could feel him looking down.

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry I ever trusted you." I said and walk away.

"Chester wait!?"

I roll my eyes and keep walking. I couldn't believe him getting drunk, and trying to take advantage of me. I mean yeah I have a crush on Mike, and I love any physical contact with him, but not when he's drunk. I want to just kiss him, hold his hand, not have him fuck me.

After about 10  minutes I get home (Chester know when he lives pretty well, so that's how he made it home). Still pissed as ever.

"Chester,  sweetie I thought you were spending the night at Mikes house?" My mother asks. I told here that's where I was before I left.

"No, and I don't wanna see him as long as I live." I answer her, walking towards me room.

"Oh is Mike gay?"

"No mom. He's just an idiot."

"Well come here, tell your mother what happened."

I didn't wanna tell her  what had happened, she'd probably get mad that there was drinking there, and Mike making out with me.

"Look mom, I don't wanna talk about. I'm going upstairs."

I get to my room, and take off my special glasses. Then I flop on my bed and cry into my pillow.

Why did Mike have to do that? I thought we were friends. Not anymore, he's probably got a new best friend in that group. He's probably forgotten all about me now. If only I could forget about him.

Monday

I pretty much didn't move all weekend, and my mom hardly saw me. I was just still bothered about the whole Mike thing. Some people would tell me to let it go, but I just couldn't.

"Chester! Chester dear time to get up!" My mother shouts up to me.

I groan. I didn't wanna be up. Being up meant I have to go to school, and see Mike. I wasn't ready.

"Chester!?"

"I'm up mom!"

I reach over and grab my glasses and put them on my face. Then search for my cane. Once that's in my hand I walk downstairs.

"I made some pancakes for breakfast, honey." My mother said taking my hand practically forcing me to sit down.

"Mom, I'm not very hungry." I say.

"Chester, you hardly ate all weekend. What's got you so bother?"

"It's just some happed between me and Mike, and I don't wanna talk about it."

"Well taking might help." She said pouring me a cup of juice.

"I just don't wanna talk about it mom."

"Okay. So since you're not friends with Mike anymore, for God only knows what reason, am I driving you to school."

"If you don't mind." I said.

"It's fine, I don't mind."

School

My mom dropped me off at the front of the school, and I tried as fast as I could to get to my first hour, so I won't run into Mike.

"HEY BENNINGTON, WE NEED A WORD WITH YOU." I heard an unfamiliar voice yell, as they grab me by my backpack.

"Hey! Let me go. Who are you?"

"Be quiet, there's someone who wants to have a word with you."

"Look this would be less creepy if you would tell me what's going on."

The person who had me, throws me into some closet, or at least I think it's a closet. I jumped when I heard the voice I hoped I wouldn't have to hear ever again.

"H-hi Chester."

A/n: Gasp who's in the closet with Chester? Who put Chester in the closet? Only one way to find out read the next chapter to fine out.