Chapter 12

Chester's POV

"Well Mike doesn't want you to know this, but he hangs around the group of kids, because when he was a little boy, this was before you knew him. He was raped." Mikes Mom spat out, she started crying.

Someone raped my Mike? Who would do such a thing? How old was he?

"Mrs. Shinoda, who did that to Mike? How old was he?"

"He was four years old, his father was having friends over, and one of them was little did we know child molester/rapists. So Mike was sleep in his bed when the man snuck into Mikes room. He woke up Mike, and-"

She stops for a moment and starts crying.

"He raped Mike, and it was awful knowing that that happened to my little boy, he was scared, and damaged, and it breaks my heart knowing he feels the need to use drugs and drink and oh God."

She starts crying again.
I couldn't believe it. Mike was really damaged, if I knew about this, I could have helped Mike. He was sure good at hiding it.

"Which actually brings me to my next topic, Mike told me before he went in his coma, about you and him dating and-"

"Oh no Mrs. Shinoda, please don't be mad. I swear Mike and I we-"

"Chester, dear I'm not mad. Mike came out to me as gay when he was in seventh grade. You were his crush, but he always felt you would never go out with someone like him. It was just a insecurity he had."

Knowing this new information about Mike, it made me less mad, and it made me feel super sad. I wanted to squeeze him now, and tell him I'm sorry, and just make sure nothing ever happened to him again, even though I'm blind, but if there's a will there's a way.

"So you're really okay with me dating your son?" I ask, still shocked by that, being as she said she prays to God every night that her little boy is alright.

"Yes, I see nothing wrong with it, love is love, and my little boy can love who he wants, and if that happens to be a guy, I don't see any harm in that. And you're a sweet young man Chester, I know you'll take good care of Mike, you're like the son I never had."

I smile, I honestly thought she would turn into my mom, and say I couldn't visit Mike anymore.

"I gotta go talk to a doctor, about Mike. If you wanna stay in here you're more than welcome to."

She kisses my cheek in a mother way.

"I'm so happy my son got to have you in his life. You are such a wonderful young man, and I hope you stay that way, no matter what happens to Mike."

I nod

"I will Mrs. Shinoda thank you."

She leaves the room, and I walk over to Mike, and hold his hand, and squeeze it.

"I love you Mikey. I really do, and know one can take that away, and I just wish I knew about that thing that happened to you, so I could help you." I said, and then kiss his hand.
"I'll see you tomorrow Mike alright."

I turn and get ready to leave, but I hear a voice mumble something to me.

"I love you too Chazzy."

I whip my head around, think it might be Mike.

"Mikey, you say something?"

It's silent for a few minutes. I was probably just hearing things. I get ready to leave again and someone says the say thing again.

"I love you Chazzy."

"Mikey?"

A/n: awww poor Mike, how could anyone do such a thing 😢😱, but wait is that him talking to Chester now, or is something messing with Chazzys head?