depressing thoughts

By HopeBlair-

losely based off of my life. Hope finds herself feeling useless and unloved. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15

11

7 1 0
By HopeBlair-

I need to rant again, this is about the same guy i mentioned yesterday making me upset. We talked and agreed that we were going to try and work towards a relationship but today i went theough his phone and saw a number and address saved in it but no name i messaged the number and didnt get an answer so that makes me feel like something is up and when i confronted him about it he got mad at me like it was my fault it was there. I dont know what to think or do from here because obviously when i told him what it will take he agreed but now is getting mad at me for it makes me feel like something is going on there. I really need advice so please comment or inbox me ill appreciate it and ill reply when i can. it feels like you are the only people who will listen and support me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 74 36
In the small town of Woodsboro, where everyone knows everyone else's business, secrets lurk beneath the surface. Y/n, a young woman with a troubled p...
18.1K 959 39
After 5 years, both Clementine and (YN) have both worked together, alongside with Alvin "Lee" Junior, AJ in short, who has taken cared of him as thei...
96.5K 2.8K 42
Anna was a complete mess when her mom died. She became a clam and suicidal. After an attempt on her life, sixteen year old Anna is sent to an instit...
6.4K 502 20
"What do you want from me?" whispered Virat to the person who stood in the mirror. "You" said the person, wickedly. Rohit Sharma x Virat Kohli. highe...