Bubble Wrap ( BNHA x male re...

By Lancealot091

You are a boy with a decent quirk. Your not perfect but your not weak. You are a median among the elite at UA... More

Character
Entrance Exam
Acceptance and First Day
Trial of Combat
Waking Up
Unforseen Simulation Joint pt 1
Unforseen Simulation Joint pt 2
A Call from Home
Sports Festival Obstacle Race.
Cavalry Battle
First Round!
Final Stand
Bronze
After the Break
Stain
Hospitalized
Midterms
Final Exams
All Might
After Finals
The Dance
Pool Day!
Training Camp day 1
Training Camp Day 2 and 3
Ambush
Caught
Hope
Lost
All For One
Hope All For One Likes the Taste of Bubble Gum
Author Note
Training wheels
Dorms and Training
Bakugo Katsuki

Birthday

6.3K 289 265
By Lancealot091

Todoroki "Whose birthday is it?"

Fuck. I forgot that was there. I wasn't expecting a guest.

"Oh um it's nobodies. I was going to reward myself after he festival with something special to eat." You half lied. It was your birthday but you were going to use the cake to eat your problems after the festival.

"It's your birthday isn't it..." Todoroki easily put the pieces together.

Fuck. I'll just come clean. He's hard to get stuff past.

"Yea... Yea it is."

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Todoroki looked at you worried

"Nobody has time to celebrate my birthday. It fell on the same day as the festival and I'm not about to make everyone whose already to tired be forced to hangout with a guy like me." You said clenching your fists a little.

My parents haven't even called to congratulate me on the festival OR wish me a happy birthday. If my own parents cant even call me how could I expect my elite school friends to come?

Todoroki put your backpack down finally and grabbed the cake without saying a word. He just walked away out the door. You didn't know what to say he just took your birthday cake. Eventually you came to your senses and shuffled up to the still open door but he was gone.

Do I call the police? Eh whatever. Dudes weird. He probably needs it more than me. Luckily I have Icecream. That'll suffice.

You were disappointed that your cake was gone but you suppressed it and pretended it was never there. You took a much needed shower. Put some pajama bottoms on laid on the couch and started eating your ice cream. You watched the news and Japanese game shows like you did when you first came to Japan.

Man a lot has changed in me since I've been here...

Eventually you fell asleep pretty early. You were tired from the festival and still had school tomorrow.

-Timeskip to next morning-

You woke up feeling refreshed. You were still a little sore and slow to move around but much better than yesterday.

Thank god I'm not in as much pain as the other day. I should see recovery girl and see if she can cure me the rest of the way.

Eventually you ate your breakfast and were on your way to school. You walked through the gates of UA noticing that you didn't see any of your classmates.

I came at a time normally most people are arriving. Some people probably didn't get up in time for school because their still tired. You reasoned to yourself.

You walked to school and unfortunately didn't have enough time to see recovery girl before class. So you went straight to homeroom once you were at the door you noticed through the small window between class and the hallway the lights were off.

Shit. I did have school today right? Or maybe they are all changing for something? I'll go inside and see if Aizawa is sleeping on the ground and ask him.

You slowly peeked your head through the door only to have your collar grabbed and be pulled into the room.

You being startled punched the attacker only to regret that because they were hard as a rock. Wait... rock? When you concluded your thoughts the lights came on and all of Class 1A and several of the staff close to your class became visible.

"SURPISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Wha.

Your thoughts were interrupted by Kirishima who was still holding your collar. He brought you into a tight hug and the rest of class joined him. Your chin was forced up because Kirishima is taller and you noticed streamers and a sign that said happy birthday L/N. Connected to the ceiling. Balloons were everywhere and Kyoka, Ashido, And Hagakure pulled the pins on some confetti poppers over the growing group hug.

"I...I....I" You couldn't form words. You had never had a birthday past 5. You didn't know what to say. Nobody had told you happy birthday in 11 years.

All Might was in the room with Aizawa who saw your flustered state. Aizawa zipped himself up and passed out while All Might explained.

"Young L/N we figured you kids needed a break after the sports festival and mid terms. Your birthday would make the perfect event for that. Sorry it was a day late my boy." All Might bellowed.

I ca..can.. still trying to process the fact that people would go so far for you.

Kirishima piped up "You should have told us man! Todoroki had to text everyone and explain what happened. You've come to everyone else's birthday so why did you think we wouldn't come to yours?!"

"He's so cute when he's flustered!" Squealed Ashido

"Come on guys let's get this party started!" Yelled Uraraka.

Kirishima let you down and noticed you were shaking and desperate to not cry.

Midoriya came up behind you and took over the hugging job.

"Hey seriously. Class 1 A is family. Whatever your reasons for not telling us it isn't as important as your family." Midoriya Said next to your head.

Fa...family? At that you broke and let out a big massive shit eating grin. Everyone saw your genuinely happy state and breathed a sigh of relief. Even Bakugou who looked hilarious in a birthday hat seemed to relax a bit.

Wait Bakugou is wearing a party hat?! That is fucking rich!

You bursted out laughing pointing at Bakugou who looked so out of character in a party hat. Everyone knew that'd get you seeing the angry hedgehog in a party hat so they forced him to wear it. Everyone started following suit and laughed with you. Bakugou turned red, grabbed the party hat, exploded it in his hand, and tried to walk out only for you to grab him from behind in a death grip and lift him off his feet.

"Come on Bakugou games are this way not out the door!" You yelled giving everyone the que to start playing the board games, cornhole and other things. Some of the games were American inspired because they knew you would know how to play. Even All Might joined in and he ended up winning every game he played. After about an hour though he said he had to leave but we all could have fun the rest of the day.

Bakugou got super competitive as did everyone. Then about lunch time Kyoka brought out the birthday cake Todoroki had taken yesterday and behind her was Todoroki and Midoriya who brought a cake that was 10 times as big.

"Wha.. why are there two cakes?!" You exclaimed.

Kirishima "Todoroki noticed the cake you got would be to small for the entire class so I got lunch rush to make us a massive one!"

You and a lot of the class were drooling.

The big cake had 16 candles on it placed in front of you. The class started singing happy birthday as you blew them out. You did but they re lit. You blew them out again but again the re lit themselves. Ashido and Kaminari were the first to start laughing as the rest of th class followed suit.

"What is this." You pouted.

"Come on F/N put some effort into it!" Kaminari yelled.

You then formed 16 small bubbles over the candles and suffocated the flames. You didn't overheat because they were tiny. The candles didn't come back after that.

"Gottem! Let's eat!"

The class laughed at how you beat the trick candles and started carving into the cakes. Iida gave everyone exact slices while Yaoyorozu gave you a piece 4 times as big as everyone else. After the cake was eaten Kaminari came up with an idea.

"Hey guys let's move this party to the arcade!"

"I'll beat everyone at everything!!!" Bakugou yelled. Everyone knew he liked the arcade.

Iida "the school did say they didn't mind how long we stayed today. It's our day to do with what we want."

So with that the class moved onto the Arcade in the mall.

"Wow I've never been in this mall before. It's so futuristic and cool." You exclaimed seeing new things and acting like a kid in a candy store.

You started to wander off distracted but Uraraka grabbed your hand and pulled you back to the group so you wouldn't get lost.

Eventually you made it to the arcade where Bakugou wanted to play you in Air Hockey.

"Oi bubble shit! Fight me at Air hockey!"

"Bakugou I'm scared that after I beat you you'll blow up the table..." you said giving him a mischievous look.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

You decided to play and it was a close game. But Bakugous reaction time is inhuman and would block some of your best shots. In the end he won by a point. The class continued to compete against each other and it was a great day. Eventually it was getting dark and everyone decided to part ways.

"Hey F/N wait up!" Said Kirishima running up behind you.

"Oh hey Kirishima what's up?"

"A lot of the guys are wondering if you want to hangout this weekend at your place. Since you live  alone we can be louder."

"Yea sure id like that!" You were grinning at the thought of another day like this.

After that Kirishima walked with you home because it was on his way. Once you reached the door you waved him off telling him to be safe and got ready for bed.

I'd do anything for these people. They really are my family now. You thought drifting off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 4.8K 14
It's gonna be angsty bois. Sorry. Also told from Katsuki's pov, which is kind of new for me. Also, no quirks! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We close our eyes...
47.8K 996 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
51.8K 1.3K 30
This is my first story I'll be doing. I tried my best to write this, so I hope you guys like it.
153K 5.1K 24
(SOME AU I MADE UP BC I WAS TIRED OF BNHA X READER STORIES IN UA) *** You are slightly different from the rest. No, scratch that. You're VERY rare in...