Captured By The King

By julia_vida

Felicity Lowell is part of the royal family. She was raised to be a queen. Every human being looked up to her... More

One • Felicity
Two • Dimitrius
Three • New
Four • Disgust
Five • Coronation
Six • Vengeance
Seven • Prevail
Eight • Inescapable
Nine • Stolen
Ten • Revelation
Twelve • Family
Thirteen • Bitten
Fourteen • Music
Fifteen • Garden
Sixteen • Chaos
Seventeen • Sorceress
Eighteen • Journal
Nineteen • Regrets
Twenty • Rescue
Twenty-one • Agreement
Twenty-two • Wolves
Twenty-three • Sincerity
Twenty-four • Dinner
Twenty-five • Waves
Twenty-six • Fun
Twenty-seven • Moon
Twenty-eight • Deception
Twenty-nine • Struggle
Thirty • Fighter
Thirty-one • Beaten
Thirty-two • War
Thirty-three • Alive
Thirty-four • New Beginnings
Thirty-five • Seduction
Thirty-six • Angel
Thirty-seven • Succubus
Thirty-eight • Kinky
Thirty-nine • Love
Forty • Queen
Forty-one • Seraphina
Forty-two • Tricked
Forty-three • Healing
Forty-four • Awaited
Forty-five • Captured

Eleven • Prophecy

61.7K 2.2K 270
By julia_vida

Third Person's Point of View

King Dimitrius and Queen Felicity had come to an agreement. Blood in exchange for identity. Although Felicity knew something didn't sound right, she still put her trust in Dimitrius' words. A part of her still believed him even after everything that happened. Something inside her still told that Dimitrius is someone virtuous and that he has his own reasons.

"It's best for you to see," Dimitrius said. Queen Felicity seemed shocked when he chose to make her see rather than just telling her. Now, it would be easier for her to believe.

"Okay," she answered and sat on a seat, showing him that she was ready to see and know who she is, to learn about her own identity. Dimitrius walked towards her unsure if he must go back on their agreement. He knew that when Felicity finally knows about her concealed past, she would change.

When he stopped right in front of her, he opened up another deal, "Your family's freedom in exchange for not telling you," he said but Queen Felicity wasn't impassive. She's smarter than her own emotions so she answered, "Free or not, a person without memories, without identity is just as empty and suffering."

Felicity referred to her family as those words slipped out of her mouth yet it also relates to herself. All those days she spent, crying in her room, finding comfort between Mary's arms, just because she thought she wasn't good enough in the eyes of her parents, they were all lies.

The times she treated her wounds whenever her brother would train her to be a fighter, a warrior, they all didn't contain genuine intentions. Jonathan did that just to make her feel the pain, a pain she shouldn't deserve because she knew nothing.

Just for once, she chose to be selfish and thought for herself. "I lived nineteen years feeling like a stranger to myself, don't you think that's more than enough time for hiding?" She directed the question to Dimitrius.

"Promise not to me but to yourself that once you recover your lost memories, you wouldn't be vacuous enough and get yourself in danger," King Dimitrius said with a stern voice.

"If I do, I'm giving you permission to bite me and drink my blood until I fall unconscious," Felicity responded. Now, their deal was strong enough for Dimitrius to show her who she is. She didn't need telling, Queen Felicity just needed her memories back, memories that she once cherished but taken because of a tragedy.

King Dimitrius sat next to Queen Felicity. He pulled something from his pocket which revealed a beautiful gold ring with engraved words inside which read, "My Queen." He held out his hand as he reached for Felicity's but she pulled away.

Then, he realized and spoke, "I know that you have a vervain ring, don't hide it, I was the one who placed it next to you on the day you stabbed yourself." His words left a shock expression on Felicity's face, thousands of questions drowned her head and now, she was more eager to know everything.

When Dimitrius slipped the ring on her ring finger, King Dimitrius muttered three foreign words, "praeterita meminisse tui." Three words said in Latin which meant, reminisce your past. Slowly, Queen Felicity's eyes closed and everything came back from the real day she was born.

~ Memory ~

Two brothers, not bound by blood but by a bond. Once thought inseparable but broken by betrayal. A mistake that will never come undone. Will be the downfall and rise of two foes.

The birth of hatred shall come within a storm. It will be the destroyer of us all. Nothing will come in between the vengeance. Unless it's the destined one.

A love stronger than hate will bloom. Fortitude and compassion will grow stronger. More powerful than the hatred. But the war that's about to happen, will result in another bond that will be broken.

"Momma, that's not a bedtime story!" Felicity whined. The village was visited by a storm, everyone made sure to stay inside their homes and lock their doors. Little Felicity and her mother hid inside their room, hoping that whatever's about to come will not hurt them. The thunderstorm signified that the prophecy has begun.

"Felicity, always remember that momma loves you, okay?" She whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead. "Momma, it's just a storm, I will protect you!" Felicity hugged her mom making sure she made her feel safe. Little did she know, it wasn't just any storm.

The night grew longer until the moon shun brightly as it reached its apex. The rain didn't stop, it became stronger. Even though it was loud, the screams of the villagers were heard. Felicity's mom covered her innocent's daughter's ears because she didn't want her precious one to be tainted with fear.

Blood soon poured like the rain. The vicious beast searched through every house, looking for the destined one. He killed every family that he found, leaving them dead on the ground. When he reached the door of Felicity's home, he burst it open and said, "I can smell your blood little girl, it's so sweet and pure."

He searched the whole house and stopped before entering the bedroom. "Come out now and I'll make your death peaceful or if you don't, I'll make sure you regret it!"

After seconds, the door opened but it wasn't Felicity who stood in front of the frightening vampire. "Hello, Dominic. Looking for something?" He mocked when Dominic, the beast, sensed that Felicity's heartbeat was no longer near him.

"Protecting someone that could ruin us isn't such a good choice, brother," Dominic warned before he lunged himself at him who dodged his hands.

"That someone is five years old, we don't kill children, Dominic," he said before landing a punch straight in his face. "She's the child of the woman I loved who left me for another pathetic human, brother!" He growled.

"I wouldn't let your bloody hands lay on her and I am not your brother."

The two vampires fought each other until they were both holding a weapon that could kill either of them, a stake.

"You're right, you're not my brother anymore, Dimitrius," Dominic lunged at him but not quick enough when ropes of vervain tied him down.

"You missed, Dominic. Next time, don't underestimate my power."

Then, Dominic was taken down by other vampires and placed on a cell to desiccate in a span of eternity.

~ End of Memory ~

"Why did you save me that time, Dimitrius?" Felicity questioned while still in shock of all the memories that came back to her. She had a loving mother until that dreadful night. What hurt the most was when Dimitrius compelled her memories away and sent her to the kingdom.

Queen Felianna and King Tyler accepted her as part of their family not because they wanted her as their child but because they knew of her advantage to end the war and gain control and power over the vampires. The Lowells used her and the fear that vampires had towards her just to enslave them.

All these years, she felt unloved and alone. She still didn't understand why Dimitrius stood there on that night, holding her in his arms, telling her that everything would be okay but Dimitrius answered,

"Because you are the destined one."

• • • • •

This is amazing! Thank you so much for reading, voting, and supporting my book through your comments! You've always inspired me to write so much more. To all those who have placed my book on their reading lists, thank you very much. I love you guys!

Tell me what you think of the new point of view? I tried my best to make it as expressive as Felicity and Dimitrius' point of view, I still hope that you like this chapter. Finally! The prophecy has been stated and don't worry, there's so much more to come.

1.) Did you like this chapter?

2.) What do you think of Felicity and Dimitrius' agreement?

3.) What are your thoughts about the glimpse of Felicity's early life?

4.) How did you react upon stumbling on a new antagonist? The story's building up, people!

5.) What do you think will happen since Felicity's the "destined one?"

See you in the next chapter! I'd really appreciate more votes and comments, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 404K 46
I was sure the worst thing to ever happen to me would be being kidnapped, and sure, that was pretty bad. However, what was worse was being kidnapped...
388K 15.1K 52
If you think you know the story of Cinderella of how she attended the ball and captured the attention of the prince... think again. There were no fai...
740 22 18
Cora Hawthorne is a vampire princess who's due to take the throne after her sister steps down. With a huge secret that she kept from her parents, the...
265K 5.1K 35
A girl is kidnapped and sold. To a vampire?? Will she survive in a house full of bloodthristy monsters? ((Complete))