I Hate That I Love You. ( Pri...

By toxicdaises

This story is about a girl named Hannah who's been bullied since 9th grade year. She's 16 now. Her parents ar... More

Chapter 1 - Get The Knock Out.
Chapter 3 - Making Love Faces.❤
Chapter 4 - Did You Just Use Me?
Chapter 5 - Confused.
Chapter 6 - Done.
Chapter 7 - You Lied.
Chapter 8 - Going in Circles.
Chapter 9 - Meeting Him.❤
Chapter 10 - Marvin's Room.
Chapter 11 - Bruises and Cuts.
Chapter 12 - Say My Name. ♥
Chapter 13 - Got Your Back.
Chapter 14 - Everything Is Falling Into Place.
Chapter 15 - Special Day.
Chapter 16 - Killer Whale.
Chapter 17 - Yes or No?
Chapter 18 - Goodbye.

Chapter 2 - Is This Really Happening?

3.1K 37 8
By toxicdaises

Roc's POV.

It's been passed 4 periods and every time I checked on Hannah she was still hurt. They decided to take her to the hospital. I sneaked out of the school got in my car and followed the ambulance to the hospital. I lost them in a crowd so I went up to the lady at the front desk and what room was Hannah in.

Lady: Room 203 sir.

Me: Thanks. *walks to find the room.*

As soon as I found the room I heard the doctors talking. 

Doctor: She suffered a concussion. She almost slipped into a coma. She banged her head pretty hard, but she'll be fine.

What made a little sad. She didn't deserve this. I walked in the room seeing Hannah watching tv with an ice pack on her head. She saw me and her eyes widen.

Hannah: Roc?

Me: Yeah *I smiled*

Hannah: Why are you here?

Me: Um I'm the one who helped you get in here so you wouldn't slip into a coma..

Hannah: Oh. Thank you. So are you here to check on me?

Me: Yeah basically. *I move closer to her*

Hannah: Wow, I'm surprised.

Me: Why?

Hannah: I thought you were one of the people that hated me..

Me: No, I don't hate you. It was wrong for me to just let Princeton do that to you. I promise, I won't let Prince do this to you ever again. *I grabbed her hand* 

I saw a whole bunch of cuts on her arm. She tries to put her arm behind her back.

Me: Hannah, does he really hurt you this bad?

Hannah: Yes *she says tears coming to her eyes*

Me: *I kiss her arm* I'm sorry, I should've done something sooner than this. *hugs her*

Hannah: *hugs back*

End Of Roc's POV.

Hannah's POV.

I couldn't believe that Roc was showing me all this love. I actually thought he hated me. Maybe, I was wrong. We started talking about how he was bullied in the 1st grade, but he didn't want me to tell anyone. I promised him I wouldn't. I started to get to know him. He's with me for 4 hours. I started noticing, that's he really sweet, kind, and funny. He has to die for eyes and smile. I actually started having a crush on him.

Roc: I gotta go, bye beautiful. *smiles and kisses my forehead.*

Me: Bye *smiles*

I'm seriously in love with this guy. I already got to know him in just 4 hours. He's the reason why I'm going to stop cutting my arm.

I got to leave the the hospital 3 hours after that. It was 4 pm by the time I got back to the orphange. As I walked in my room, which I shared with 3 girls, my stuff what packed.

Girl: You've been adopted. *she says with an attitude*

Jealous much?

Me: Thank God, I can't stand it here.

Girl: Whatever.

I took my luggage downstairs to see my adoptive mother and the lady who owns this agency talking.

Lady: Here's your new adoptive mother, her name is Caroline, but I'm sure you'll call her mom when you get to know her.

Caroline: Hi Hannah, I'm excited to have a daughter.

Me: I'm excited to have a new mother, *smiled*

Caroline:*smiles* Come on lets put your stuff in you the car *grabs some of my stuff*

Lady: Bye, Hannah. Hope you have fun at your new house.

Me: Thanks bye! *grabs her luggage and walks to the car and puts them in the trunk* Thanks for helping me. *gets in the car*

Caroline: No problem. *gets in the car and drives off*  Do you have a phone?

Me: No. 

Caroline: We need to go bye you one, so I can keep contact with you.

Me: Really?! Thanks.

We go to Verizon Wireless and buy me an iPhone 4G. I love it.

Me: Thanks *hugs her*

Caroline: Thanks, now we gotta go home. You have a brother waiting to meet you.

Me: Okay

I can't believe I'm also going to have a brother. I hope he likes me. I don't want to live in a home where I have a brother that hates me. 

As soon as we got there I opened the door, got my luggage, and Caroline showed me my room.

Caroline: Jacob! COME DOWN HERE AND MEET YOUR SISTER!

So his name is Jacob. Ew. I made me think of Princeton. As soon as I thought a Princeton, a big Afro looking kid came up to me.

Princeton: Ew Hannah!?

Caroline: *hits him in the back of the head* You guys know each other?

Me: Sadly yes..

Caroline: Well you guys are going to have to get along!

Me: Fine..

Princeton: Whatever.

Caroline: Go show Hannah around the house Jacob!

Princeton: Why me-

Caroline gives him the mom look, which made Princeton shut up.

Princeton: Come on Hannah... *shows me every wear around the house.*

We walked back in our room. I have to share a room with him too, I pull out my bathing suit.

Me: Um can you leave so I can put my bathing suit on?

Princeton: No one is looking at go put it on. 

Me: UGH! I don't care, anymore. *I undress right in front of Jacob*

I could feel his eyes on me..

End Of Hannah's POV.

Princeton's POV.

I couldn't believe how thick Hannah was. I decided to pull out my swim trunks as soon as she left to go to the pull. As soon I got out there I blocked her way of the sun, she was tanning.

Hannah: Ugh, may I help you?

I looked into her pretty brown eyes. She was so beautiful.

Princeton: Do you like getting your hair wet?

Hannah: I mean I rather it stay dry, but sure, I guess why.

I picked her up bridal style and pretended I was going to throw her in the pool.

Hannah: Oh my gosh, Jacob stop! *laughs*

Her laugh was so cute.

Me: Okay, I'm not going throw you in the pool.

Hannah: Okay, then let me down.

Me: I'm just joking *throws her in the pool*

Hannah: *makes her way back to the top of the water* Omg, I can't believe you just did that to me.

I jump in the water. I look at her arm.

Me: Hannah, what is that on your arm?

Hannah: *Gets out the water and covers her arm* Nothing..

Me: You're lying to me. Do you cut yourself?

Hannah: Don't worry about it. *walks back up stairs to our room*

Do I make her do that to herself? I follow behind her, just sitting on her bed.

Me: I'm going to leave this alone. Do I make you do that.

Hannah: Do you want the the honest truth?

Me: Yes.

Hannah: Then yes, you and you're group makes me do this.

Me: I'm so sorry. *grab her arm and kissed it a couple of times*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674 30 12
This is about a girl who has bullying issues and she doesn't know how to stop them and it slips to far.
27.7K 792 43
Violet is a 19 year old with not the best of lives. But one day everything changes. She's kidnapped by people she thought she'd never meet in person...
7.3K 147 37
16 year old Emma had been living in an orphanage since she was 13. One day, she was in her room listening to her favorite bands, when she was called...
5.2K 709 23
Hannah is nervous to start her freshman year at a new school, Thomas Edison High. As her school year begins, she finds out schoolwork is pretty chall...