Snow White and Seven Devils ✅

By xxtypicalscorpianxx

Allyson White dreams of an epic romance - for a Prince Charming to find her one day and sweep her to a world... More

Author's Note (Important)
Prologue
Chapter 1 : HellHole
Chapter 2 : Asking for trouble
Chapter 2 : Asking for Trouble (Part 2)
Chapter 4 : The Worst Punishment Ever
Chapter 5 : Heck of an Adventure
Chapter 6 : Meeting the Romeo
Chapter 7 : A New Acquaintance
Chapter 8: Attitude Problems
Chapter 9 : More than Enemies
Chapter 10: Devilish Dance ( Part - 1)
Chapter 10 : Devilish Dance (Part - 2)
Chapter 11 : Trouble Trouble. Everywhere
Chapter 12: All for nothing (Part - 1)
Chapter 12: All for nothing (Part - 2)
Chapter 13: Fight
Chapter 14 (Part 1) : An unwanted Job
Chapter 14 (Part 2) : An unwanted Job
Chapter 15 : Birthday Surprises
Chapter 16 : Anonymous D
Chapter 17 (Part 1) : Mad world
Chapter 17 (Part 2) : Mad world
Chapter 18: Hot Waters, Cold Waters
Chapter 19: A Failed Attempt
Chapter 20: Blackmail and Breakup
Chapter 21: The Party
Chapter 22: HeartBreak
Chapter 23: Drakes Revenge
Chapter 24: New Feelings
Chapter 25: A harsh Sepration
Chapter 26: An Ugly Truth
Chapter 27: Accustions and Confessions
Chapter 28: Giving Up
Chapter 29: Blocking
Chapter 30: Empty
Chapter 31: A Friend's Words
Chapter 32: Drake's Story
Chapter 33: Confessions of a Bully
Chapter 34: Truce
Chapter 35: Forgivness
Chapter 36: Complicated
Chapter 37: Finding Love
Epilogue
A word of gratitude

Chapter 3 : Beaver and the Bully

9.3K 318 22
By xxtypicalscorpianxx

   Chapter 3

That night I waited for Dale to find out what damage I had inflicted on his dear skateboard. He returned home around ten o clock and when he did, it was chaos. He created a lot of drama and instantly knew it was me. Mom too blamed me and decided to punish me in some hideous way. Mrs Cattermole got the whole story from me and she actually took my side but mom was determined to drive me to hell and was genuinely disappointed. The only other person to sympathize with me was Daniel, he was quite impressed by my payback.

Dale was so mad, he kept screaming whole night, sending curses at me. Not that I minded. Seeing him in misery was as entertaining as watching a Supernatural marathon. I still remember that a few years back, it was my birthday party and Dale ruined it by throwing cake on me, so in return I tore the autograph he got from some golf player, Tiger Woods.

He was so crazy that day and this was the second time he had gotten that angry. And man, was I enjoying this? This was so awesome and I felt as if I had just conquered whole world. Dale always got me but this times the tables had turned and it was a great victory for me. Driving him to melancholy was one hell of a job.

Next morning, I woke up a bit earlier so I wouldn't have to face mom or even worse; Dale. He would surely spare no effort to kill me. I bet if he would get a chance he would stab me with a huge knife. I nearly flinched as I played that scene in my head. One thing was sure; I didn't want to die young. There was so much I wanted to do before saying goodbye to the world. For instance, I wanted to meet Jk Rowling, write my own book, kill Dale, torture Dale, get an hourglass figure like Carmen's, study in Yale, visit France and much much more.

I counted the list again in my head as I walked to the school. I had to text the bus driver Karl, not to pick me up today. The other reason of ditching bus was Dyaln. I felt weird about facing him after yesterday. What if he did believe that I was not straight, it would be beyond embarrassing.

School this early looked a little more peaceful. In fact there was no one around except Janitors. They were giving me weird looks. I had nothing to do so i just decided to see the school since I hadn't gotten the chance to do so. It took me fifteen minutes to tour the whole building and I was quite impressed with it. At last I was in the elative department and the last room was the supply closet where all the play props were kept.

I opened the door and a creaking noise filled the air, there was just a faint light but the room was worth exploring. It was a circular one and filled with lots of stuff, there was hardly a place to stand. It looked like no one bothered to clean it. There were hundreds of props, from a large Cinderella dress to fairy wings. I went through all the stuff and was amazed by the school's collection.
Then I spotted a  knight standing in the last corner of the room. What did they used that for? I had never seen a knight in my entire life and I wondered how much it must had cost? I walked where it stood and gazed at it, I started touching it and realize it really was a fake one.

I almost groaned, I jyst thought I had seen a real old knight, the one they held in English castles. I must have known that it was a bluff. The knight head came in contact with my arm and fell on the floor. I bent down and picked it but stopped dead on my tracks. I heard small footsteps and then  my eyes landed on a pair of feet.

Someone's feet....

Uh Oh . Why do I have to be in a wrong place at wrong time? I looked up to see a furious pairs of eyes glaring at me. Oh My God. As soon as I made the eye contact I realized that luck was never on my side - like ever.

''H-hi.''

I smiled nervously at Doyle Jackson aka the biggest bully of the town. Doyle was also in the was not a prep, jock or Emo, but he was famous and everyone knew him - more likely  feared him. He had no friends or acquaintances, in fact he rarely talked to people.

And did I mentioned he was a bully? He picked up a lot of fights and always won, according to some people he was involved in a gang and did street fights too. He was really scary and I had always kept my distance from him until this day.

I stood up nervously and my heart beat was frantic.  He was towering over me and I felt so small, so powerless in his dominating presence. Something inside me yelled 'run' since the look in his face was giving sign of 'Danger Alert'.

''I think I should be going.'' I mumbled and he raised his eyebrow, like only one of his brow was lifted. My feet moved and I stumbled past him but to my horror he grabbed my sleeve and I nearly fell.

''What were you doing here?''

 Even his voice reeking of horror and I was constant praying for him not to kill me. The look he was giving me matched the crazy villain stalkers you see in horror movies. I was not a fan of horror movies and neither of Doyle Jackson.

''Um I was just watching the props.'' He stared at me and I knew he wasn't convinced. I was telling the truth and the bully was not believing it. Just how great things could get?

''Tell me the truth or you will regret setting your foot here.'' He was wrong because I was already regretting setting my foor here and facing him. I thought for a plan of escape but my mind wasn't working anymore. I felt like he was going to eat me alive and I will be gone like a swoosh of wind. No one will discover my body and no one will know that I died.

''I am telling the truth.'' I pressed on and his grip loosened and I was out of his grasp, I backed away a little hitting the fake knight with my arm. It fell on the floor where its head was resting.

''I should leave now.'' I moved really fast, but he was faster and once again he stopped my way by blocking it. At least he wasn't holding my sleeve anymore since at some point I felt he was going to rip it with his steel grip. And today I was wearing my favorite shirt.

''Not so fast beaver.'' He said and smirked at me, instantly my blood began to boil. Why did everyone called me names? I had a good name Allyson, why bother calling me Caterpillar or beaver. I didn't even look like a beaver.

''Are you blind or something? Do I look like a beaver to you?'' I gasped as soon as those words left my mouth. Shit! Why was I so outspoken? I blamed Dale, because of him I had gotten this bad habit of shooting remarks whenever someone mocked me. It was my self defense but right now it looked like death sentence.  Doyle's eyes flashed dangerously and I anticipated his response.

''You wanna have a war of words?'' He asked me closing in the space and I decided to show some bravery. He wasn't really going to kill me right? I will show him that I was not afraid even though a part of me was begging me to not open my mouth I just ignored it.

''I dont want anything okay, now out of my way you jerk.'' Shock crossed his features and that death panned look returned. That moment I realized that being a bad ass was not going to help at all. But I just couldn't let him insult me like that. I was a human, I had some emotions and feelings unlike him.

''You dared to call me a jerk?'' He raised his one brow again looking ridiculously dangerous and arrogant.

''What can you do uh?'' I asked him but what he did next was something totally unexpected. He swung his fist and before my reflexes could work, he brought it right on my face. I managed to tilt it a bit so his pinch landed on my right cheek instead. A startled scream left my mouth and I groaned in pain. That hurt you sick animal!

''Don't you dare say a word to anyone or you will be my next punching bag!'' He said menacingly and I just held my cheek and fell on my knees. I heard his retreating footsteps and stood up a bit. That bully punched me! He actually punched a girl! And above all he was threatening me.

********

''What happened to you dear?''

The school's nurse asked me as she checked my bruised cheek. Doyle's punch had left a nasty scar and I looked so funny. But that was the least of my worries right now. I still cannot believe he punched a girl, wasn't that harassment? I made a note to myself to stay away from Doyle Jackson at all costs.

''Can I leave?'' I asked her and she nodded, I had told her that I gor0t hit by a basketball and surprisingly she believed my story. What else could I have said? A bully who was out of his mind decided to harass me?

I was halfway through the hallway and people were already giving me funny looks, now I was a public freak. Then out of nowhere Carmen came and threw herself on me, her face was etched with panic and shock.

''Oh my God! What happened to you? Oh no, don't tell me you got in a kung fu match with Dale. Did he do that to you? I will sue him,Ally don't worry, we will sue him, we will make the principal expel him for harassing you, are you alright with_''

''Shut up Carmen.'' I snapped at her while trying to hide my face with my hand. I decided to keep the encounter with Doyle a secret, the real reason being my cowardice, and I really was afraid of that monster now. I was frightened, what if he murdered me the next time I see him? Not that I was planning on seeing him anyways.

''But what happened?'' Carmen pressed on, so I sighed and spoke another measly lie.

''I just fell down the stairs.''

''Thank God! I thought Dale did this after you murdered his Skateboard.'' Now that brought a small smirk on my lips, it was the best payback I had ever given to Dale.

''Yeah it was worth it.''

''And you are making creepy face.'' She commented and I gave her a glare that had no effect,

''Your face looks funny Ally and looks like someone beat the crap out of you.'' She said and I scowled, touching my cheek consciously. My poor face was suffering so badly and not to mention the freaking stinging pain.

''Do you have any makeup?'' I asked her as I walked to my chemistry class, Dale would be there and I didn't want him to humiliate me or my poor face.

''Yeah I do but it won't work, the mark is too deep.''

''Are you sure you are telling the truth Ally.'' She stopped and looked at my face curiously.

''I told you that I was hit by a basketball.'' I said chuckling nervously but her eyes narrowed.

''No, you just told me that you fell down the stairs.'' Oh shit! I couldn't even lie properly. I was mixing up the excuses.

''It must have slipped.'' I knew that I was sweating by this time so i just wiped my face,

''Tell me the truth or I will_ ''

 ''Holy Crap I am late! See you later Carmen!'' I practically ran away from her, wishing I would escape her questionnaire.

I raced to my chemistry class and sighed before opening the door.

I entered the room silently and sat at the back, thankfully the teacher was not here yet and everyone was engaged in talking and mocking, so no one payed any attention to my cheek. I was looking like a retard and the bruise had ruined the image of my face. I didn't wanted anyone to make fun of me. I kept my face facing to my desk, and I was praying so hard 'Please don't let them see it, please don't let them see it, please please please ple_'

''Nice face Caterpillar.'' I turned to give Dale the meanest glare I could muster but my efforts were meaningless, for a moment the smirk on his face was replaced by a curious and surprised look. He was staring at me and it was getting quite awkward. One moment he was mocking me but as soon as he got a good look it shut him up.

''I know I am not as pretty as Madonna okay, now mind your own business.'' I told him not-so-nicely but he just shook his head.

''What happened to your face?'' Jeez, why was everyone so curious about my face, it was not like someone had painted it like rainbow. Though if someone would have done so my face wouldn't had been recognizable at all.

''Nothing'' I mumbled and started doodling on my notebook.

''Did you got in fight with someone?'' I nearly fell from my chair on his tone, he was so suspicious that for a moment I thought he knew.

''Its none of your business.''

''Yeah but what crafted your face like this? As if you are not already ugly.'' He said with a  disgusted look on his face. When ever I began to think that Dale is turning serious he flips it with the next thing that he utters.

''Yeah, but my face betters than yours anyway.'' I sneered back and he was about to open his mouth when the teacher (whatever his name was) came in.

Sometimes people you dont like can act to be your lifesavers.

******

I made my way to the English lesson, and sat down by Dylan fumingly. My mood was no where near good. I felt as if the day was unlucky itself. All day everyone kept battering about my face. It was my face why the hell were they obsessing so much? Even the teachers were acting weird and it got on my nerves.

''Hey'' I said lamely and to my surprise he just nodded his head and looked away.

''Dylan?''

''Yes.'' He was still looking at the table. Then I remembered that cafe incident, Dylan did believed Dale then.

''Whats your problem now?'' I felt irritated his response, why was he avoiding me? Was he anti bisexual or something?

''Nothing.''

''Look at me!'' I snapped at him.' 'Dylan look here or I will smack your head!''

This time he did look at me, and his hazel eyes widened in surprise.

''Allyson! What happened to your cheek?''

''Nothing just tell me why are you avoiding me''

He just continued looking at me and opened his mouth several times but nothing came out. It looked as if he wanted to say something but was afraid to do so.

''Don't tell me you believe what that idiot said yesterday about me.''

He looked taken back my my statement and shook his head immediately  ''Do I look that foolish to you?''

''Then why are you acting like this?''

''Well I thought you were angry with me because I forced you for ice cream yesterday.''

I sighed in relief ''Oh no, I am not so narrow minded, I know Dale is a jerk its not your mistake.''

''Thanks and  congratulations for the play.''

''What do you mean?'' I gave him an incredulous look, Dylan's eyes flashed in confusion.

''You don't know?''

''Know what?'' I asked casually even though curiosity was getting best at me.

''You got the role of Juliet on the play.'' And that's when I realized why people were giving me funny looks all day. I was in deep shit and I just knew it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 72.6K 45
"I don't do relationships,I don't love Miss Williams ..I just fu**...is that what you want from me so that you stop following me?" His straightforwar...
15.8K 114 40
This story is one that'll piss you off, make you cry but then it'll make your heart feel fuzzy and you'll end up kicking your feet and giggling as if...
7.8K 773 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
595 44 21
A Short Story in the Fairy Tale World series. The White Kingdom's beautiful princess Snow, hasn't always had an easy life. Her mother passed away on...