The Bad Boy Cares? | Complete...

By ChocolateHusky44

"You want me, don't you?" Mason smirks He walks over to me and gently pushes me against the wall. "N-no, I do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Not a chapter - important
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
FUN ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ :)
Chapter 58
Another important announcement
Q&A
Q&A - The answers *YAY*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Why I've stopped updating regularly
~
~~~
~~
~~~~
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's note - announcements
No more secrets
Beyond His Smile

Chapter 20

45.5K 1.1K 521
By ChocolateHusky44

Previously

"I'm your mother, of course I'm worried. Especially when I hear this! Jayden and Mason are not going to leave you out of their sight at all anymore! I want to know what happened"

I sigh in frustration, but I don't show her, because I know she's right.

"You sure you want to hear everything?"

Now

She nods her head and takes my hands in hers.

I tell her about when Caleb and I were dating, then about when we broke up, after that about the stalking, the first kidnapping, the party and the second kidnapping. I leave the Mark thing out. She seems really happy and I don't want to ruin that for her.

When I've told her everything she's crying and hugs me tightly.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that, honey. You can talk to me about anything, okay? I'm so glad you're back. I love you"

A few tears escape my eyes.

"It's okay. I'm here now. I'm sorry I haven't told you earlier. I love you too"

"Do you promise to tell if something ever happens again?"

"I promise"

"Can we come down, without walking towards our own death?" Jayden asks with Mason next to him

"Of course" she gets up and walks upstairs

"You two. Don't let my little baby out of your sight. I'm going to sleep for a while." she smiles and winks at them

I roll my eyes and sink in the couch.

"At your service"

"So, Lex, how you feeling?" Jay asks me as he takes place next to me

"Alright. It was the best sleep I've had in a while"

"No problem" Mason smirks

"Hush hush. Don't flatter yourself too much" I smile sarcastically

"So, what has been going on here and at school?"

"Well, the Disneyland trip is postponed, so you didn't miss that. It's the week after spring break now"

I smile a bit at this. I can still go to Disneyland.

"People at school do know that you were missing"

My smile drops and worry takes over me.

"What else do they know?"

"Some of the people noticed Caleb was missing too and they have their suspicions. But they're mostly worried about you and hoping you're okay. We went to the police, but they weren't getting anywhere, so we did it ourselves"

I nod at the police part

"When are you planning on going back to school?"

"Which day is it?"

"Tuesday"

"Then I'll go back to school tomorrow," I say determined. I'll just wear a long sleeved top with jeans, that should cover most of my injuries.

They nod and look at each other.

"What do you want to do today?" Mason asks me

"I want to go for a walk" I say as I get up from the couch

"Okay. We'll come with you" Mason says and hooks his arm in mine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we get back, Mason jumps in the shower and Jayden and I take place on my bed. Mason decided that it was a good plan to irritate the living hell out of me again, when we were at the park. So I decided to push him in the mud. Which, by the way, worked. I had to run the whole way back with Mason chasing me and Jayden protecting me from Mason the Mud Monster.

So now he's taking a shower and Jay and I are settled on my bed. When I take a close look at him, I see something's wrong.

"What's wrong Jay?" I ask, looking at his deep-in-thought face

He shrugs and avoids eye contact with me.

"Jay" I say sternly and he sighs deeply

"I, I just don't get how I could have let this happen to you. I'm your big brother, I should protect my baby sister and I failed. Not once, not twice, no, multiple times"

My eyes widen. I certainly did not expect this answer.

"How did I fail so much as a brother? I should've protected you. I knew Caleb was bad news and I did nothing. I'm your big brother, I should protect my baby sister, but every single time, I fail. I'm not worthy of the term brother"

"Jay, listen to me. None of this is your fault. You've protected me like no other brother could. You saved me a billion times. Not only from Caleb, but from myself too. Remember when I came home and told you that Caleb was my boyfriend. You told me he was bad news and that I shouldn't date him. You never liked him. Nobody saw coming that he was like this, except you. You can't blame yourself. You're the best brother that someone can have. I'm really lucky with a brother like you. You're protective, sometimes a bit too much." I mumble softly, which makes him smile a little bit, "I love you, Jay. Don't ever forget that and don't blame yourself for Caleb's actions"

Tears escape his eyes and he fiddles with his hands.

"No, no, no, please don't cry. Jay, look at me, please" I kneel in front of him, softly grab his face and make him look at me. I wipe the tears away, but new ones roll down his cheeks again.

My heart literally breaks at this point. I've never ever seen him cry. Not even once.

"I'm so sorry, Lex. I'm sorry I didn't protect you. I'm sorry for sucking as a brother"

When I look in his eyes, they reflect pain. A lot of pain. And I didn't know it was possible, but my heart slowly breaks into a billion more pieces.

"No, Jayden. Don't say things like that. If it's someone's fault, it's mine, not yours"

I take place next to him on the bed and pull him into a hug. I squeeze my eyes shut, when I hear his soft crying.

"Please don't say things like that about yourself. You don't deserve that kind of hatred towards yourself. You're the best brother I could ask for. Don't let Caleb get to you like this, please"

More tears escape his eyes as he shakes his head.

"Don't ever think you haven't saved me, because you saved me in more ways than you can ever imagine, Jay"

"Am I interrupting a brother-sister moment here?"

I open my eyes and look at a half-naked Mason.

"Honestly?" I ask him with raised eyebrows as I pull away from the hug with Jayden

"Yes, you loser" I smile and stick my tongue out to him

He raises his eyebrows and smirks.

"Oh am I now?"

I knit my eyebrows together in confusion. Behind me I hear Jayden snicker and I look at him, still the confused expression on my face.

He holds his hands up in a way that says I'm not saying anything.

"You're supposed to be on my side, not his"

He gets up from my bed and gives me a kiss on my forehead, before leaving me behind with Mr. Rude.

"So how you feeling?"

"As much as I appreciate your concern, I am feeling the exact same as 5 minutes ago, when you asked me for the last time" I playfully wink at him

"Oh my god, are you flirting with me, Little A? Damn, I can't take it, I think I'm going to faint" he says in a really girly voice and puts his hand on his forehead

"Pff, flirting with you? If you want that to happen, you should fill me with alcohol first" I smirk

"I could fill you with something else" he smirks

I look at him with an expressionless face until I see that he gets uncomfortable.

"What do you think? That I will be like Oh Mason, please, I want you to take me right now. Please. I beg you. Because let me tell ya Mr. Rude. If that's what you're thinking, you must be living in another dimension"

After my little rant I look at his amused, but at the same time confused face.

"Ya done?"

"Yep" I say and do some weird dance move without thinking about it, which cracks him up

"Why do I always find a way to embarrass myself?" I groan in frustration

"Do you want me to sing one direction to make you feel better?" he smirks

Did he just go there?

Did he seriously make that move?

Because this may be weird to some of you.

But even though they're on 'hiatus'. They still hold a place in my heart.

I fold my arms and narrow my eyes at him.

"You, my dear Mr. Rude, are going to die"

He looks confused as hell. Hehe.

"Do you actually like them?" he says the last word with disgust

"Is a little bit respect for my boys too much to ask?" I ask, raising my eyebrows and slowly taking small steps towards him

"For what? Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy, till we see the sun. I know we only met, but let's pretend it's love and never, never, never stop for anyone. Tonight let's get some, and live while we're young"

"Omg, you know the lyrics? How?" I laugh

"My little niece used to listen to them all the time and she made me listen to it too" he says, while rolling his eyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday the rest of my friends came over too, to see how I was doing and to hug me until I couldn't breathe. I told everyone –not in too much details–, what had happened and I told them about what happened the night before at the party. You did not want to see their faces, especially Jayden's and Mason's. I mean, Tyler and Jade were crying. Jake and Connor were getting freakishly angry and Jayden and Mason were even more freakishly extremely angry. Really, it came to the point where I thought they would break everything in the house.

Now it's time to go to school again.

Yaaayyy......... Do you hear how excited I am? Nope, me neither. I just know I'm going to get stared at and people will start gossip. I just hope it won't be to bad...

I walk inside the building with Jayden, Mason, Jake, Jade and Connor.

I keep my head low and play with my hands in nervousness. I don't need to see their gazes on me. Only feeling them stare already stresses me out.

Jayden grabs my hand in his and gives me a reassuring squeeze. I look at him and send him a small nervous smile.

I take a few deep breaths as Jay lets my hand go again.

"Lexa" Tyler walks towards me and pulls me in a hug

"How many times do I have to tell you, I'm not the dating site" I sigh and smile at him. Yeah, he too calls me 'Lexa' now.

He smiles and walks with us.

I hear the students whisper and some of them greet me. I smile and start to walk faster, desperately wanting to get away from their stares.

"Hey, our class is that way. Are you going to be okay?" Tyler, Jade, Jake and Connor ask

I slowly nod my head and we say our goodbyes.

"You can go to your class too, I have the same class as Lex" Mason smiles at Jayden, who nods and gives me a kiss on my forehead

"Be careful, Lex" He smiles, which makes me smile and nod my head

"I will"

"Come, let's get this over with" I smile at Mason and grab him by his arm

"Someone's excited to go to class" he chuckles

"Pff, you wish. I just want to go home as soon as possible" I smile and stick my tongue out

When lunch break has finally arrived, I place myself on a seat far, far away from the rest of the students in the cafeteria and take small bites of my lunch.

Jade and Connor are having some kind of stupid argument about turtles and snakes. Don't ask me. Jayden is standing in line waiting for his food with Jake and Tyler. And last but not least, Mason is nowhere to be seen.

I look around and bite my lip. My legs are trembling and I suddenly feel sick to my stomach.

"I'm going to the restrooms" I smile at Jade and Connor, before rushing out and trying to blink the tears that have formed in my eyes away.

And then, what I saw then, made me freeze to the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heelloooo :)

So whaddoya think will happen next? What do you think that Alex sees?

Next chapter will come today as well *Yaaayyy*

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

-X- ChocolateHusky44

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
827K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
29.5M 872K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
93K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...