My Fake Marrige To Michael Ja...

By Desglizzy

Hello my name is Yn Ln and I'm a ordinary women. I'm 33 and I live in an old run down apartment in California... More

My Fake Marriage
The Big News
They're Here
My New Home
Where Did He Go
Oh, No
Breakfast
Baby
Sweet Moments
InterView
Get Up
Uh Oh
Cheers
Ugh!
Interview
Interview Pt2
Michael!
Heartbeat
Cant Be
Candy Apple
Am I Gone
Hospital
Im Not Crazy
Mental Springs
Betty
Away!
School
At Mike's Home
Working
Shopping?
Scroller.
Sunday.
Whaaaat!?
Updating!!
About Lastnight
Paris
The Flight
Awww
Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower pt 2
Im Done
Not Leaving
I Cant
Just For Awhile
Just For Awhile Pt.2
Doctor
Beach
Labor part 1
Labor part 2
Labor Part 3
My Babies
I've Decided...
Please Dont Judge Me
Going Home
The Big News
You're Not Going
Goodmorning...Red Bird!
At last
Author Note

Hood Sisters

4.7K 163 48
By Desglizzy

Yn Pov
It was 5 pm and Michael was at the studio and I was home alone. So I decided to have a little fun. I cut the radio on and popped in pretty young things and started dancing to it.

Me- *Dancing* Where did you come from baby? And ooh want you take me there *singing*

I was just having a good time until someone stop the track.

Me- *Turns around*

Janet- Lol nice voice and dance moves girl.

Me- Oh godsh Janet you gave me a heart attack.

Janet- *Laughs* Maybe I should but you in one of my music videos.

Me- *Smiles* Nah I'm good.

Janet- *Smiles* Where's Michael.

Me- He went of to the studio.

Janet- Oh.. You just hanging here alone.

Me- Basically... Did you know Mike went out lastnight and bought me ALL the loafers!

Janet- ALL the loafers???

Me- When I say all the loafers I mean ALL the loafers.

Janet- Why!? *laughs*

Me- He says I'm not allowed to wear heels since I'm pregnant.

Janet- That's Mike for ya. *chuckles* How's my little Twinkie *says in baby voice*

Me- It's fine. *chuckles*

Janet- We should do something fun.

Me- Like?

Janet- Lets dress up like hood sisters.

Me- Really!? *Laughs*

Janet-*smiles* Yeaa!

Me- I'm down. But where are we gonna get the clothes.?

Janet- From the basement.

Me- *giggles* Michael has hood clothes?

Janet-*Walking to the basement* Yeaaa girl.. He use to know the business.

Me- *Walking too* Lol.

Janet- I'll call somebody to come and do our make- up and hair and nails.

Me- Ok cool.

Me and Janet got the clothes from the basement and walked back up. When we got up there were people waiting to transform us from classy to rachet! I had one some light blue baggy jeans with the "Ice Cube" button down black and white plaid shirt. I had on some long white socks and some Adidas black and white slippers.

Janet on the other hand had on some dark blue baggy jeans with a red and white plaid button down shirt and some white socks with some red slip on Adidas slippers.

My hair was down in the back and was in a pony tail at the top. I had on the gold hood earrings and some black lip stick with some dark make-up. The make- up artist even gave me a fake mole and a fake nose piercing. And my nails where black too. She also but Michael's name on my neck to make it seem like a tattoo.

Janet had the box braids with light make- up and red lipstick. She also had the hood earrings and her nails were supper long and red. The make- up artist gave her a fake mole and a fake tongue piercing. Then ,being Janet, she add some hood shades.

Janet- My name is Shay what's yours.

Me- I'll be Kim.

Janet- Ok. Here I got sum. *Pulls out 2 red lollipops* being hood ain't right if we don't got these. *smirks*

Me- True lol. *Takes one*

Micheal- Yn! I'm home!

Me- Show time baby. *Daps Janet up*

When me and Janet walked downstairs sucking on our lollipops Michael and Kate both look surprise.

Kate&Mike- *shocked*

Kate- Who are y'all?

Janet- I'm shania but you can call me shay. And this is my dog Kimberly but you can call her

Me- Kim. *Licks lollipop*

Michael- *Laughing* You guys are crazy.

Me&Janet- *Smirks*

Michael- *Pulls me in a hug* Soo. Kim. You single?

Me-*Licks lollipop and pulls away* Sorry but you can't spit game on a girl that's taken.

Janet- Forreal! *Daps you up*

Kate-*Laughs* You two are some else.

Me- Shay your a bad influence on my life girl! *Laughing*

Janet- You already know the buiz-nyi.

Everybody-*Cracking up laughing*

Mike- *Laughing and shaking his head* You two clowns. Come here Kim.

Me-Wessup? *Walks to him*

Mike- Who are you taking by?

Me- Not chu.

Janet- Now that's cold dog.

Mike-Oh really *smirks* Who's Michael on your neck?

Me- Not chu.

Janet- She tatted it up. *Laughs*

Michael-*Laughs* Oh for real.

Me- Maybe.

Mike- *Leans in a kisses you*

Me-*Kisses back*

After Mike finished his little fake make-out session Janet said the most craziest funniest thing!

Janet- Tough love my nigga.

Me-*Laughs and licks lollipop*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 181 7
"Some people have purpose, others don't." GENIE MITCHELL could confidently say that she lived the most ordinary life. When moving to California, she...
4.4K 381 43
This is my story. My life. Now before you read or turn away, I must warn you my life is anything but normal. Bad luck seems to follow me and everyone...
4.2K 531 60
My name is Sarah. I am 33 years old. I grew up in beautiful Buies Creek, North Carolina. In first grade I met two boys who were trouble makers. Their...
46.5K 1.3K 30
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I'm Mary Josephine. Daughter of Roger Josephine. Rich, famous businessman. I'm 17, shy, quiet but tough and can be quite the de...