Legend ✔

By josie321

Willow's mother died giving birth to her. These past few years she has been living with her father who just... More

Legend (Prologue)
Chapter 1: New life
Chapter 2 First class ticket to hell
Chapter 3 Everyone has a secret
Jackson
Chapter 4 Just a dream
Chapter 5 Undiscovered voice
Chapter 6 Heavenly Beautiful
Chapter 7 Friends with a knife
Chapter 8 You found me
Chapter 9 Life in the pain
Chapter 10 Bringing back nightmares
Chapter 11 Coming home
Chapter 12 Kiss of life
Chapter 13 Waited for you at the door
Chapter 14 How to save a life
Chapter 15 Home sweet
Chapter 16 I know who you are
Chapter 17 What have I become?
Chapter 18 Closer to the egde
Chapter 19 Stop and Stare
Chapter 20 Test of faith
Chapter 21 Part of the family
Chapter 22 Dark Fantasy
Chapter 23 Alive
Chapter 24 I'm not crazy
Chapter 25 Coming clean
Chapter 26 Heart brake eve
Chapter 27 Were all hurting
Chapter 28 New years eve

Chapter 29 Happy New years

65 2 0
By josie321

 Willow

 I woke up with the feel of Jackson playing with my hair "I know your awake" I smiled.

 "For how long?" I said with my sleepy voice he trace the side of my face and leans down to kiss my cheek "For a while" I slowly open my eyes and saw him standing over me I breathed him in last night was a night I'll never forget everything was perfect the party but the part I loved most was leaving early to have some one on one time with Jackson we chilled in his room last hold and loving each other saving every second we had because in a day I would be leaving.

 "Happy birthday" he whispered kissing on my neck.

 "You all ready said that" I kissed him back.

 "Oh really how about this" he took my hands and looked into my hands "I love you Willow" 

 "I love you too"

 We stayed in bed all morning I'm surprise no one came to wake us up some how we made it out of bed and to down stairs were sitting in the living room holding each other watching t.v

 "So birthday girl what do you want to do?"

 "Any thing as long as I'm with you" corny I know but it's true.

 "No I'm for real this day is all about you just tell me what you want and  I'll do it any thing" he said taking my hand.

 "You all ready did last night" I kissed him.

 "Yeah I know but I feel like I want to give you more you know"

 "Jackson what more can I ask for you and your family given me everything I could ask for" I touched the side of his face and he smiled.

 "Are you sure you don't want to do anything go any where?"

 "Well since its still nice out lets go out you know get some fresh air" We left the house and went for a walk he took me out for lunch and we went to do some last minuet shopping on are way walking back home I saw a father and his son playing base ball.

 "Willow you coming?" Jackson was way ahead of me I didn't notice I stop walking "Willow are you ok?" he said walking back towards me.

 I turned to face him "I know what I want to do" he smiled "I want to visit  my dad"

 Jackson

 When she told he knew what she wanted to do I thought she met hey lets go hang out some where or go shopping may be go out to eat I don't know any thing but going to visit that man I couldn't believe she said that I was begging to think she was over him she haven't seen this man in like weeks.

 "Why?" I asked looking confuse.

 "Because its my birthday and I would be leaving soon I think it would be fair to see him one last time" 

 "Ok I understand but Willow your talking about---" she held up her hand.

 "Jackson please don't give me a list of reason why I shouldn't go after all I lived though them. Jackson he has answers and I want them I need to find who's my real mother or at lest know if shes alive" she started to walk off when she reach the end of the street she looked back to realize I didn't follow.

 Willow

  "Are you coming!" I yelled.

 "I'm sorry Willow but I can't go" my heart drop he wouldn't meet my eyes he kept looking down.

 "Why not?" I asked feeling hurt.

 "I'm sorry this is one of the things I can't do I know I said anything but to be honest I really didn't think you would ask for him I mean I thought you was over him that man has done nothing good in your life" I could feel is angry building up.

 "I know and I understand at the end of the day he was the only--"

 "Don't say it!" he yelled I jumped we came running towards me and graped my arms "Were your family we been with you when you had nothing when that man left you in the dark and you have the right!" he yelled letting me go.

 "You know what fine" I said holding back my tears at the end I knew Jackson was right and I understand where he was coming from and why he didn't think it was a good idea but what he dosen't understand is that I have a day left until I go I want to know everything about my real parents because at the end that's the only reason I'm going to that school. I want to know why and who made me this way and the only person I know that has the answers is in a jail cell.

 "Willow come back here!" I heard Jackson yelling running after me I took off running to the California police jail cell. It was a long run but I made it " I'm here to visit Luis Smith" I said out of breath talking to the lady at the front desk she started typing things into the computer "Are you is girlfriend?" she asked chewing and popping her gum.

 "What no I'm his daughter!" I yelled at her as if she's crazy.

 She rolled her eyes and kept typing it took a while but a police officer came in "Ok kid I need you to sign here, write the date and time, also who your visiting when your done you'll this guy here" she pointed at the officer "Well take you to the person you wanna visit got it" I rolled my eyes and took the pen and paper. When I was done the officer took me into a small room it was a little dark with a small table and to chairs on either side once I got inside I saw two police officers standing by the corner. I slowly walk in and someone shut the door behind me I took a seat and what felt like hours of waiting dad walked in he with in hand cuffs on his hands and feet his face looked bruised up and he smelled like he haven't bath in days he had bags under his eyes his nails were long and yellow I felt so bad for him.

 "Dad" my voice came out as a small whisper but he slowly looked up and that's when tears flooded my eyes and I ran towards him I gave him I huge hug "I missed you so much" 

 "Hey distance" said one of the officers I slowly let my arms fall and went back to my seat and my dad slowly walked towards his seat across from me he smiled.

 "Hey" I smiled but then more tears started to come "Oh no please don't cry I'm so sorry" he said taking my hand "No its not that its just I missed you" I said wiping my tears.

 "Why in the world would you miss me I mean  I can't hurt you no more you should be free" 

 "But I understand now it wasn't you it never was and I'm glad your make I have my dad back and I swear I'll get you out of there!" I yelled slapping my fist on the table causing the officers to jump.

 "No you don't understand am happy you came to see me but it dosen't look like I'll be getting out of here any time soon I mean I done really bad things" he said looking down.

 "But there weren't you well the real you" I said leaning towards my seat.

 "You know that and I know that but do you really believe that they would believe that face it I'm set for life" more tears came.

 "No, no it can't be do you really want to spend you life here?" he took a while to answer and took a deep breath.

 "Listen I know its hard to believe but at the end I was met to be here. Your father your real father sent me here to look after you and take care of you but something got in the way as you can see" he said showing me his hang cuffs "You see the time when you was born it was a very dark and sad time for your father so he had no choice then to send you away and he trust me to take care of you but you see the enemy found you and got the best of me and I was under his control" he looked angry when he said the last part "I was a fool to far for him and I'm sorry so all the pain I caused you as a child it never was suppose to be this way" he reached for my hand "But I'm glad to see you made it though all that" he said as he brush my face I smiled at his touch his is the dad I remember.

 "Look there's something I wanted to talk to you about" I showed him my hands and the mark appeared for a quick min. then slowly disappeared.

 "Oh gosh its all ready happen" his eyes widen.

 "You see what dose this mean I met this guy and he told me I'm just like me I'm going to this school called la libertà di scuola superiore where I could learn who I mean and where I came from and I'm leave in two days so I came here to see if you know anything about this woman" I showed him my drawing and his his widen "Do you know her?"

 "I've seen here" I almost jump out of my seat "But that was a long time ago I don't even know if she's even alive" he said sitting back.

 "That's still good just tell me who she is" he took a deep breath and look up into me eyes.

 "She's your mother"

To be continued.......

Watch out for Book 2:  Legend Hercules 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
495K 21.9K 87
Nika, a halfblood vampire, faces conspiracies and dark magic during a hunt for her best friend - whose kidnapping has sparked a war between supernatu...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.6K 2.8K 24
Is a hexing witch who can't use her powers, really a witch? Rowena Flores has issues... and we're not just talking about her disconnected wifi and su...