The Bad Boy Cares? | Complete...

By ChocolateHusky44

"You want me, don't you?" Mason smirks He walks over to me and gently pushes me against the wall. "N-no, I do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Not a chapter - important
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
FUN ANNOUNCEMENT, PLEASE READ :)
Chapter 58
Another important announcement
Q&A
Q&A - The answers *YAY*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Why I've stopped updating regularly
~
~~~
~~
~~~~
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's note - announcements
No more secrets
Beyond His Smile

Chapter 17

36.5K 1K 92
By ChocolateHusky44

Previously

A password, of course he has a freaking password. I try multiple options, but none of them work.

"For goodness sake! Come on, just open the damn door!" I mumble to myself

"ALEXIA!" I flinch and turn around to see Caleb storming towards me.

Now

In a panic I run to the toilet and lock myself inside. I admire how big the room is. It's even bigger than the basement.

I never thought I would be jealous of a freaking toilet.

I snap back to reality and quickly dial the only number I know by heart.

My own.

I cross my fingers. Please pick up.

No answer.

I try again and wait impatiently.

I hear Caleb shout my name angrily. Shit, he's going to kill me.

"Please, just pick up" I practically beg for someone to pick up the freaking phone. I don't care who it is, just someone.

Please.

"Hello, this is Jayden Smith. Who am I talking to?" Tears stream down my face as I hear my brother's tired voice.

I can't imagine what he must look like and how he must feel.

"Who is it, Jay? Another tip caller?" I faintly hear Mason's also tired voice ask

"Jay. It's me" I sob

I've missed them so freaking much. I can't explain how bad I miss them and how badly I want to see them again.

"A-alex? Is it really you? Where are you? Are you okay? We've been trying to find you none stop. We were scared he killed you. Please tell us where you are. Are you with him? Has he hurt you?"

"Open the door, my love" His voice sounds a little bit too sweet, soft and calm

I flinch as Caleb tries to break the door down.

"Is that him?"

"Yeah, it is. I'm so sorry I haven't called earlier. I don't know where I am. The only thing I know is that I'm hours away from you guys and that I'm in a remote house in the middle of some woods."

"Try to stay on the phone a bit longer, please. Tyler is trying to hack your location"

"Guys, I'm trying, but Caleb is about to kick the door in"

"He's almost there, try to stall it for as long as you can"

"Okay"

"Alexia, open it now or the consequences will be extreme. You don't want to find out, believe me"

I gulp, I do not want to know what he has in store for me.

"I just need to go to the toilet, Caleb. I'll be outside in a few minutes" I try, hoping that he's stupid enough to believe me.

He chuckles creepily from the other side and tries to kick the door in again.

"Why do you even try? It's not like it's working, huh? Just give up, Caleb" A small smirk spreads across my face

"Don't give me attitude, you know-"

"-what happens if I do" I roll my eyes

"Open the door or I'll break it down"

I keep quiet, knowing that he is able to kick the door in if he wants too.

"Fine with me" he groans angrily

He keeps kicking the door, but it's not breaking down. Mason takes over the phone from Jayden and starts talking to me.

"Little A, attitude towards your kidnapper? Good to know that your feisty side hasn't disappeared"

I know he's trying to get my mind of the torture I'm going to endure in a few minutes. And to be fair, it's working. A smile spreads across my face and Caleb's kicks against the door fade to the background.

"I know, right? He's so stupid. I just can't help myself"

Mason chuckles, but I hear the nervousness in his voice. I look back at the door, starting to feel anxious. I guess Mason noticed.

"Lex, you're not going to die, he won't kill you after all the trouble he went through. We won't let him kill you. He is not going to rape you either, because you're a strong woman and you can fight him of you. I know you can. You just have to believe it yourself. Do it for us and for yourself. You're going to be okay, we're going to find you"

Caleb kicks the door again and this time he's through.

"M-mason, he broke the door" I tremble over my words

"You're going to be okay, Lex. We'll be there as soon as we can. Stay strong, beautiful"

The phone is pulled out of my hands and thrown against the wall. I dodge the pieces flying around.

"You bitch! You don't want to know how bad I'm going to hurt you"

You know when I said that I've never seen his eyes this dark before? Well, I was wrong. Right now, his eyes show an unexplainable amount of darkness and I'm seriously scared that he's going to kill me.

He slams my head a few times against the wall, before dragging me by my hair to a room. I flinch in pain and try to not close my eyes.

He pushes me on the floor and his foot meets my body more than once. I try to cover my stomach by pulling my knees up.

He digs his nails into my arm and pulls me back up. I groan in pain, but he's not even close to being done.

He ribs my shirt of me again and takes out his knife. I stumble back shakenly and in shock.

Remember what Mason said. He won't kill you and you're not letting him rape you.

He pushes me down on a bed and climbs on top of me.

My heart rate increases enormously.

"Get of me! Just leave me the f*ck alone!" I yell in panic, trying to kick him off me

"Just shut the f*ck up bitch! You're going to make it worse for yourself!" he screams and wraps his hands around my throat

"How can it possibly get worse?" I mumble angrily, trying to get his hands away from my neck.

"You'll find out soon enough"

"Wow, I just love surprises! How did you know?" He takes his hands away from my neck and I quickly take in the air I was longing for.

Instead of raping me, he puts the tip of the knife on my stomach. He slowly twists it. Every time he twists it, he puts a bit more pressure on it. The sharp point digs in my skin and makes blood squirt out.

He puts his hand on my mouth, to muffle my screams. He smirks, but is not yet satisfied at my pain.

He touches my body and I freeze. I stribble underneath his bodyweight, which he seems to enjoy way more than he should.

He pushes a pillow over my head. I have a hard time breathing, but that's not where my attention goes to right now, because he stabs a knife in the side of my leg.

He slowly makes a deep cut on my stomach. He pours some iodine on the wounds, making it sting like hell.

Where does he even get that from?

"Why the hell do you have iodine? You seriously thought, oh, maybe I'm going to stab her and torture her even more with this small bottle of iodine?" I huff annoyed

He ignores my question and pushes the pillow further in my face. His hand with the knife moves down and he cuts my pants open with the bloody knife.

He wouldn't, would he?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm baaccckkk with another chapterrr :) Yaayy!

What do you guys think so far? Do you like it? Do you have some tips for me? Should I make the chapters longer or are they long enough as they are? Please let me know :)

Today there may be another chapter coming, who knows ;)

Comment, follow, vote, give a star, idk, do whatever :)

-X- ChocolateHusky44

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
282K 4.4K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
1.3M 32.1K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
5.5K 318 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...