ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅs. ☾

By aeroentertainment

- ☁ "Your planet is only first in something that can turn into a galactic invasion, it's all up to you to st... More

Introduction
Track list
1. Orpheus
2. Attack
4. Eridani
5. Rise
6. Questions
7. Capella
8. Hero
9. Weapons
10. Atlair
11. Awaken
12. Siblings
13. Tauri
14. LIVED
15. Freedom
16. Stand Off
17. Masks And Waterfalls
18. Wistful Thoughts
19. Glinting Glasses
20. Magnolia
21. Where Are They?!
22. Blood Ties
23. Let's Finish This
24. Moonchild
25. Boy With Luv
26. His Duty
27. Alnilam
28. Keter
29. Night and Day
30. Prisoner
31. Clear As Day
32. Feelings
33. Tattoo
34. The Lone Prince
35. Ice Bath
36. The Search
37. The Missing Key

3. Space

5.5K 269 89
By aeroentertainment

- Chapter 3 :

You could only watch in desperation as your planet's image faded behind you, replace by the view of it becoming smaller and smaller, and smaller. You'd never been to space, heck you'd never dreamed of it, thus you were shocked at the magnitude of how beautiful the vicinity truly was. Your planet was a dull red, the dry land surprisingly moist and good for farming and gold digging. It was a known fact that the people of Orpheus had magic for time pause inside them. Just like every planet specialized in a power, that belonged to Orpheus. The power to pause time. The stronger the wielder, the longer it was possible to halt the world.

However this too was just a legend you read. No one wielded these powers anymore. From all the stories you'd read, there remained only seven people in the world who could channel the magic inside them and use their powers, but the hunt for these legends had ended long ago, now the planets simply priding themselves on which power seemed the more powerful. The remaining planets in the galaxy other than these seven had no such legends foretelling about people who could wield powers, for some reason it was only those seven. You knew one day you'd have to find out, the thought always pulling at your brain.

Your eyes went back to your beautiful planet as you teared up slowly. You could see many battle ships, large, gray and full of cannons racing towards your planet, transporting more demons and soldiers to take over the planet. Around your planet were many gray rings of space dust and you were glad that there was something to slow down the invasion, even if it were by a few hours. You took a deep gasp of air and sat back in your seat. There was no going back now. The space craft seemed to be designed to only go to a new destination after reaching the first one, meaning you had to land on Eridani before you even planned on going back. That too, you had no idea if the craft was programmed to land somewhere specific or just land for the sake of landing.

You chewed on your nails before slapping your cheeks with both hands. The machine was evading all meteors and obstacles, making your job easier, You were sure there was a option that let you manually drive the craft, but you had no interest in that. Instead, you unbuckled the seat belt, which flashed a neon green before making a small sound and returning behind your seat. You then got up, falling back due to the shock and processing of information. It was all starting to just hit you. Life would never be the same. Orpheus was taken over by Mogaria, killing everyone for all you knew. 

You knew one thing however, you had to save your planet, whatever it took. Knowing why Mogaria was doing this would also help, Orpheus was open to making trading partners so it couldn't have been over resources. You thought about how the death beast trained its killing instincts on you after seeing you and you couldn't help but get paranoid. What if it was sent to kill you, what if the whole invasion was just to kill you. You shook your head at how bizarre the thought sounded in your head and finally pulled yourself up, dusting the dust from the basement off. Your red black shirt had a few tears in it and was painted with dirt, your jeans also ripped and leaking blood from your wounds. 

Groping along the walls of the craft for support, you made it to the end of the seat and to the door. Slowly opening it, you found it to be a small bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink. You shuffled inside and peeled off your clothes, throwing it in the sink (which you filled with warm soap water) before jumping into the shower. It had been a long time since you took a hot shower like this, and knowing that you were partially safe gave you some comfort. You thought about the cabinets on the wall you saw while walking to the bathroom, stored with food. Even though there was plenty, you knew you'd have to restock in Eridani. The ship was small even with ten seats and a bathroom, but for you it was more than enough. You'd never had a better house. You decided sleeping on the seats was better than anything as well.

Once you had scrubbed yourself till your skin was a bright red, you wrapped one of the many colorful towels around your waist and met the cold air, attacking the warmth that held onto your body. You carefully let the water out the sink and squeezed the clothes, trying the water out. You knew this bathroom wasn't well packed enough to station a blow dryer, so you left the clothes to dry as you stepped out in your messy hair bun, still wet, and towel, heading for the main room, as you called it.

You were still amazed at how the blackness around you was so pretty, stars brightly shining and planets glowing. You then realized how fast the ship was moving, crossing a few light years in an hour. You could only wonder how much power was put into making these engines. The thought raised goosebumps on your skin. When you finished star gazing, you hurriedly jumped into your now dry clothes and combed your hair into a high ponytail, letting the gold hair rest at your waist. You only looked into the mirror at your gray eyes, cold and red from all the tension of the past few hours. You didn't even know how long you'd been on this space craft anymore. Everything was a blur.

When you mustered the courage to step out the bathroom, you went through the cabinets, pulling out a cup of ramen. You wondered what the royals would've though if they would've had to drop their rich meals for something like this, although you lived for noodles. Even in a death situation, the rich would be the rich. Sighing, you snooped around the other cabinets, pressing a button and yelping when a stove raised from the counter. You'd fallen on the floor, butt first and now scowled while rubbing your sore ass, paranoid about everything.

When you were sure no monsters or killers were hiding in the cabinets, you raced to the main control room with your ramen cup, sitting in the main seat and taking a long sip of the noddle sip. You had a feeling that the food in the cabinet would not last very long, seeing how fast your were devouring it. It wasn't your fault, you were naturally a hungry person. And living on the streets and stealing didn't help fill your stomach.

When the cup was empty and somewhere in the trashcan along with the other two you ended up eating, you sat once more in the seat and scratched the back of your neck as you stared at the control panel in front of you. It read more Canclo words, the Orpo translation underneath it. You didn't need the translation, your parents teaching you both languages, but it was nice to know that in some twisted way you had something to remember Orpheus by, until you saved it. You still hadn't figured out how you were planning on doing something like that though. 

You ended up pressing a button that read 'destination' and wasn't surprised when a large picture of Eridani rolled onto the screen, blocking your vision of the planets and stars you were passing. Feeling trapped, you quickly analyzed its visuals. The planet was larger than Orpheus, the planet a purple color with three moons, five less than Orpheus. The moons, blue, green, and black, circled around the planet from the different directions, nearly crashing every time they rotated. You couldn't see anymore details and pressed an arrow that sent the picture away and replaced the screen with text in Canclo, the language all planets spoke. Your craft, seemingly called the Aero, was close to Eridani, ten hours away from your current spot. Eridani was a close planet, the closes planet to Orpheus, but damn was this craft fast. 

You knocked your head, remembering that Eridani is prided for its psychokinesis powers. The one different thing about the planet was that the Eridanias had more magic in them that residents of other planets. So the civilians could all speak to each other without actually speaking, it all happened in the head. However the power, of the one legend from their planet was unknown. Sometimes you wondered if this was even real of if it truly was a bedtime story. You hoped for the first option. The only difference the legends (as called in myth books) was that the legend had a special tattoo on their skin on some part of their body. That made finding it hard, since it would be awkward to search the body of all the civilians, hence the search had ended. 

You looked back to the screen and read the physical attributes of the people: standard black hair and beady black eyes that apparently stared into the other's eyes. Well won't you just fit right in with the crowd?! You deadpanned at how intimidating the picture of the standard Eridanian looked and sweated. The way Orphians looked (gold hair and baby blue eyes) was much more comforting to look at, other than the fact that you for some reason had gray eyes. You closed the tabs and sighed in comfort when you were rewarded with the view of the space you were flying through.

You leaned back in your seat when a striking thought zapped you and sat up in the seat. What if the legends were real? They for sure would be able to save your planet, right? You then bit your lip, thinking about how stupid that sounded. There was no way in the world that was possible. Those were silly urban legends you used to be obsessed with, they couldn't be real, right? You chewed your lip and made an executive decision. 

You'd land on Eridani. And then you'd try to find the legend. You knew you had to, the future of your planet rested on your shoulders.

Holaaaaaa ! New update because I love fantasy and science fiction. Anyways, I'm updating the other two books today so watch out hehe :) Love ya'll, go read The Seven Wonders by CrazyGirrrrl, and have great day/night loves <33333

-lunar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.2K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...
483K 28.8K 55
Seven boys, seven sins and one Hell of a ride. What starts off as a race against time with a group of strangers, becomes an unexpected adventure that...
199K 9.5K 57
What happens when a half human and vampire blood turn's 18, and becomes the protector has to bring the 7 Vampire Wonders together. Can they together...
74.9K 3.9K 106
[C O M P L E T E D] "I can stay as rational as you want me to be, but never expect me to care less about you at any moment; that's an ocean you can't...