The Intelligence Bond

Galing kay keyleehargis

Book 4 in 'the bond series' ________________________________________________ He's smarter than most, if not a... Higit pa

Before Reading!
Chapter One|| A little threats never hurt nobody
Chapter Two|| Sadistic Smiles
Chapter Three|| Peace
Chapter Four|| Adjusting
Chapter Five|| Bad memories
Chapter Six|| Fights
Chapter Seven|| When the past comes to haunt you
Chapter Eight|| Butterflies
Chapter Nine|| Nightmares
Chapter Ten|| Allen Leigh
Not an Update, but sneak peek!
Chapter Eleven|| Prisoner
Chapter Twelve|| Explanations
Chapter Thirteen|| You are nothing to me
Chapter Fourteen|| unwanted guest
Chapter Fifteen|| I'm here
Chapter Sixteen|| Heat
Chapter Seventeen|| Is this legal?
Chapter Eighteen|| Controlling
Chapter Nineteen|| I can't think straight
Chapter Twenty|| Stealing Crowns
Chapter Twenty One|| People Person
Chapter Twenty Two|| Caroline
Chapter Twenty Three|| The Marking
Chapter Twenty Four|| Time To Go Clubbing Pt 1
Chapter Twenty Five|| Time To Go Clubbing pt 2
Chapter Twenty Six|| Reunited
Chapter Twenty Seven|| The Ball
Chapter Twenty Eight|| Paranoid
Chapter Twenty Nine|| Flashbacks
Chapter Thirty|| The Horse Rider
Chapter Thirty One|| Mommy Dearie
Chapter Thirty Two|| Mother-Daughter Bonding
Chapter Thirty Three|| Blessings
Chapter Thirty Four|| Don't Shoot the Messenger
Chapter Thirty Five|| Desire
Chapter Thirty Six|| Preparing
Chapter Thirty Seven|| Presentations
Chapter Thirty Eight|| Confronting
Chapter Thirty Nine|| Assassination?
Chapter Forty|| Long Live the King
Chapter Forty One|| Go to hell
Chapter Forty Two|| I have a proposal
Chapter Forty Three|| The Big Day
Chapter Forty Five|| OH BABY!
Chapter Forty Six|| A New Chapter
EPILOGUE

Chapter Forty Four|| Love is in the air

59.2K 2.6K 205
Galing kay keyleehargis

{Aurora's POV}

I woke up from the sun seeping through the cracks of the curtains. I groaned turning away but there was a window on both sides of the bed doing the same.

Giving up trying to get more sleep, I sat up rubbing my eyes.

The spot next to me was empty and I heard the shower running. Memories from last night filled my mind and I bit my lip to hold back my grin. I stood wrapping the sheet around myself and walked to the window looking out.

We were in Venice, Italy. Everything here was so beautiful and perfect. Nothing seemed to be out of place.

Arms wrapped around my waist bringing me from my thoughts and I let out a screech as I felt water get on me.

"Good morning." Jackson mumbled placing a kiss on the side of my neck and I smiled turning to face him.

"Good morning." I leaned in placing a soft kiss on his lips.

He was in nothing but a towel wrapped around his lower waist. I'm quite okay with the view, though.

"Can we just live here?" I joked looking back out at our magnificent view.

"Must I remind you we're on vampire territory?" He mused and I chuckled.

"No thanks." I shot back, earning a chuckle from him.

"How did they even let us in here? Don't they hate us for banishing them from the states?" I asked looking at Jackson once more.

"Not technically. Some vampires, sure, but most vampires and their covens are from Italy. This is where they were born and this is where they love to live. Most here in Venice are quite nice. I know a few actually. That's how I got us in here." He told me and I was curious.

"Who do you know?" I asked.

"Well, through certain connections, I know a guy named Dante. He can be a real pain in the ass sometimes and since we did banish him from the states, he still is kinda mad. Though, Ryker granted him permission to come in when he pleases since he helped aid us in the war, so I don't know if he's still mad or not." My brows raised.

"Wait I thought you said most lived here?" Jackson nodded, "And they do, Dante was born here and technically he never lived in the states, but someone he loved does. That's why he was so hellbent on staying here. Now, he gets to see them whenever." Jackson told me and I nodded taking it all in.

"So he helped us in the war?" I asked.

"Yes, he's one of the most powerful vampires there is that's alive today. Some of his coven broke away and helped the hunters. Vampires and Werewolves hate the hunters. He took that as a form of disrespect and that's the another reason he helped us. Without him, the war could have ended badly."

"Whoa." I mumbled and he laughed.

"Whoa indeed, but he never had beef with me so he didn't care to let me come on his soil. We're also protected by any vampires that do have beef with us." That's nice to know.

Jackson's mom ended up flying us to a beach on the west coast. It was nice and we stayed there for a day or two until Jackson decided to make a spontaneous move and here we are... in Venice. Can't say I'm complaining.

"Breakfast was sent up a little before you woke." He said pointing and I noticed the cart near the kitchen table of the suite.

My stomach rumbled in response and Jackson grinned.

"I guess it's time to eat." He smirked and I playfully pushed him as I held the sheet to me and walked over to the table.

I reached over picking up the top and looked underneath.

"Blueberry pancakes." He spoke behind me and I could feel my mouth already watering from the sight and smell.

I looked over and see Jackson's button up on the floor near the bed. I walked over and grabbed it and dropped the sheet pulling it over me.

"Lets eat." I spoke turning around and seen Jackson's eyes on me.

"Jackson." I warned and his eyes met mine with a smug look.

"What?" He asked innocently.

He had totally been checking me out.

I just shook my head walking to the table and sat down at Jackson placed a plate in front of me.

***

I usually hated shopping. I really did.

But for some reason tonight, I was living for it. Oh Goddess, what have I become? Where did the fun Aurora go?

"Look at this!" I said in awe looking over the beautiful necklace.

I looked at the price and made a 'yikes' face and slowly walked away. I heard Jackson chuckle.

"We can get it if you want." He said and I shook my head.

"No thanks, I can find that same one for less probably." I said.

That was way too much money.

I looked down at my shopping bags and cringed a little. I maybe bought a little too much. Most of the things Jackson wanted to buy for me, but I swiped my card before he did.

That kind of made him mad. I did end up caving and he bought me a dress I was looking at.

Jackson got him some things as well while he was out.

"Im ready when you are." I said facing Jackson who nodded.

"Yeah, I just need to get one more thing." He said and I nodded.

"Look around some more, I'll be right back." He said and I nodded once again.

Looking for a little souvenir to bring Zander back, I decided on a shot glass with a small grin. My drinking buddy. My light weight friend. Yes, he needed this.

Goddess, I'm going to be broke after this trip.

I went to turn around when I felt something being placed around my neck. My hand immediately when to it and I gasped.

"Jackson, you did not!" I said turning around but frowned.

"You're not Jackson." I spoke and the man grinned.

"Im indeed not, but I saw you looking at that and I decided to give you a welcome to Venice gift. I do own this store, so I guess that gives me the right to give it to you." He said with a grin and a thick accented voice.

"And you are..?" I asked like he was crazy. You don't just buy a random girl a gift, put it on her, and expect everything to be shits and giggles.

"The names Dante." My heart dropped.

Surely this wasn't the guy Jackson was talking about?

"I am." He said and my eyes widened.

Can he-

"Yes, I can read minds." He said and I was lost for words.

"Aurora, I couldn't find-" Jackson stopped talking when he saw Dante.

He looked back to me and the necklace on my neck.

"Well, now I know who bought the necklace." Jackson said and Dante chuckled.

"It's a welcoming gift. No problem at all. It's good to see you, Jackson." Dante spoke and Jackson rose a brow.

"It's nice to see you too, Dante. You're cheery today." Jackson said and Dante only grinned in response.

"Dante what are you-" A girl appeared from behind him and stopped talking when she noticed he wasn't alone.

"Oh...hello, Jackson. What are you doing here in Venice?" The girl asked.

She knows him?

"Lachlan, good to see you. We're here on a vacation. This is my mate, Aurora... Aurora this is..." Jackson stopped talking as he looked to Lachlan almost asking permission.

"Im Dante's beloved." She spoke and Dante's grin widened.

"Now I know why you seemed so cheery." Jackson shot at Dante who shrugged in response.

"It's been a good day." He said.

"Good day? You literally dragged me here to Italy against my will." Lachlan said and my eyes widened.

"I wouldn't have gotten you past the borders if it was against your will, love." He told her and she grumbled something under her breath in response.

She knew he was right.

"Anyways, thanks for the necklace. How much do I owe you?" Jackson said pulling out his wallet and Dante held his hand up stopping him.

"Don't worry about it. Im feeling generous today, which is rare so take it while you can." Dante winked throwing his arm around Lachlan's shoulder.

He seemed happy.

"We'll be off." Dante spoke turning and the two disappeared from view.

"What a couple." I spoke and Jackson chuckled in response.

"Those two are two people that were definitely made for each other, that's for sure. Come, it's getting late."

"Jackson?" I asked as we headed back to our room.

"Hm?"

"You never let me mark you." I blurted out.

"Would you look at that. I didn't." He said with a small grin.

"I want to." I stated.

"I know." He spoke softly.

"You don't want me to?" I asked peering over at him.

"I want you to, we just never had a free moment. We seemed to always get interrupted." He replied and I slowly nodded. That was very true.

"When we get back to the room, i'm all yours, babe." He said and a grin made its way onto my face.

Sounds like a plan.

***

We walked around the city for a bit and I just couldn't get enough of it, but what was going to happen in just a few minutes was the only on my mind. 

I'm going to claim Jackson. The alpha of intelligence, my mate, and my husband

Jackson slid the room key in the door and it unlocked with a click. My heart was pounding by the second and I couldn't help but want to pounce on him. I needed to chill

"Aurora, I can hear your heartbeat, you're already overthinking this." Jackson stated with a chuckle as the door closed behind us.

"I can't help it, this is a big deal." I said as he turned to look at me. 

He smiled walking forward and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Everything will be fine. I promise." He leaned down giving me a soft kiss and went to pull back when my hands found their way into his hair pulling him closer wanting more. 

He let out a satisfied growl and deepened the kiss. 

"I love you." He mumbled against my lips as he helped me take off my coat.

The second it was off, he threw it to the side and picked me up where my legs instantly wrapped around his waist.

 His mouth left mine, trailing kisses down my neck until he stopped on my mark. I groaned leaning my head back to give him more access and he nipped at it causing shocks to move throughout my body.

"Mine." he mumbled. 

"Yours." I whispered. 

He laid me down on the bed hovering over me and met my lips once more. In a swift moment, I flipped us over pinning him beneath me and his eyes instantly shined that bright blue I grew to love.

"My turn." I stated with a grin. 

"Oh the things you do to me." Jackson grumbled and I let out a laugh leaning down and pressed a kiss to his neck and another, then another, until I stopped on the spot where I was supposed to mark him.

I gave control to my wolf who was howling with pleasure. Her canines extended and I felt Jackson rest his hands on my waist as he relaxed. 

How was he so calm? I was a wreck when he was about to mark me.

Seconds later, her teeth sunk into his neck and he didn't even flinch or groan, but after a few seconds I felt his grip on me tightened and I wanted to smirk knowing the pleasure it turned into. She retracted her canines flicking her tongue over the mark to heal it. 

I took back control and leaned up smirking at the work. 

"Mine." It was my turn to remind him and his blue eyes met mine with a knowing look. 

"I'll show you what's mine." He spoke with a husky voice and I squealed as he flipped me over onto my back.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hmm. The real question is should I post the last two chapters and epilogue? 

VOTE

COMMENT 

SHARE 

I accidentally published this chapter and when I copied it to paste it onto watt pad's chapter thing I apparently didn't copy it all, yikes. I noticed it AFTER I published it, had a minor freak out, unpublished it, and now I'm publishing it again. 

Its all good in the hood. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

209K 7.2K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
9.8K 437 24
"I will spend the rest of my life fighting to protect you." Piper had been a prisoner in what she called home. She was being forced to marry someone...
1M 42.7K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
2.9M 73.8K 23
Warning this contains sexual material so please if you offended by that please don't read. Just warning you. This is a adult novel and contains that...