Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 29

47 10 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"So this is not awkward at all ." I chuckle while I pee .

"Do you always have to make stuff awkward ?" He laughs .

"Well it would be awkward if you were looking at me . I just made it more awkward didn't I ?" I laugh .

"Yeah , you're a weird person Amelia ." He chuckles as I flush .

I pull my pants up making sure that I'm properly dressed . I walk to where he is and wash my hands .

"I'm done ." I smile at him .

"You're so cute ." He chuckles helping me into bed .

As soon as I'm tucked into the bed I hear the doorbell from downstairs .

"Where are my parents ?" I ask .

"They went to get groceries ." He says walking out of the room .

Two minutes later he walks back into the bedroom with takeouts and a can of cold drink  in one hand and a bottle water in the other hand .

"And then where are my grandparents ?" I ask him .

"Your grandparents wanted to get groceries with your parents because granny wants to bake , so we're home alone ." He smiles leaving the takeouts and drinks on the dresser . Finally ! Real food , I think .

"Get a movie ready while I get the dishes ." He says .

I close my eyes to see Tyler crying with his eyes red . I jump opening them to see him walking in .

"Your grandfather passed away on the day we had our first adventure ." I say not entirely questioning him .

"You remember ." He smiles handing me a plate .

"I guess so . You came over crying and I don't know what happened after that but you came to me ." I smile .

"I slept in the guest room but then you woke me up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare you were having . I ended up sharing the bed with you ." His cheeks turn red .

"You're blushing ." I smile .

"What happened after that ?" I ask him taking two spoons of the rice with chicken pieces and hot sauce .

"That's when you told me that stars calm you down because you looked up . Well you traced my protea tattoo and you seemed very into it . I think that's when you fell in love with proteas ." He says making me smile .

"You know I just realized something . I feel like I've always liked proteas but seeing your tattoo made me fall in love with the damn flower." I smile having a full spoon of the food .

"I guess you've always known . What was your favourite flower before that ?" He asks me with a smile on his face .

"I've always loved sunflowers ." I smile .

"Sunflowers huh . Is that why you got a tattoo of them recently ?" He chuckles .

"What ?!" I shout .

"No , I'm joking . You don't have a sunflower tattoo ." He chuckles .

"You almost gave me a heart attack ." I laugh .

"Please don't joke about stuff like that ." He squeezes my hand .

"I'm sorry ." I smile sadly at him .

"It's alright ." He squeezes my hand again .

"I wanted to know Tyler , I've been dreaming about me squeezing your hand vice versa . What is that about ?" I ask him finishing off my plate of food .

"Well you never told me but I always took it as a comforting thing or something to calm me down . I really don't know , you were the only person who really knew ." He shrugs taking my plate .

"Hey ! I'm not full yet ." I say to him hitting his hard chest .

"I'm sorry . Were they not feeding you enough ?" He laughs giving me the containers carrying the Biriyani .

"I think they thought that I was vegetarian , maybe even vegan ." I laugh taking a bite of the cheesy goodness .

"Well I'm almost done with exams , so I'm probably going to spend a lot of time with you . I have permission from your mom to take you out of the house without the drip because you only need it six hours a day . You want to go out today ?" He asks me .

"Depends to where ." I shrug .

"Lets go to Crusty's to have pancakes and waffles , for old times sake ." He smiles .

"How many hours do I have left on this thing ?" I ask him taking my pills .

"Two hours ." He says to me and I nod .

"Okay , I think I can handle two hours . So did we take pictures on our first adventure ?" I ask him .

"The first adventure pictures are on your phone ." He smiles at me .

"Okay , where is my phone ?" I ask wanting to see the pictures .

"Right here ." He unlocks my phone scrolling through the pictures according to the date .

"Here ." He says .

I scroll through the pictures of us laughing in one and another one with ice cream on my cheek .

"I'm guessing this ice cream is because of you ?" I ask looking at the three pictures .

"Yes , but you asked for it ." He laughs .

An hour later my family was in the kitchen making dinner while Tyler and I watched another movie so that we can leave soon . Another hour later we were in Tyler's beautiful Ford Challenger making our way to Crusty's . We enter the diner walking to a very familiar booth .

"Hey Granny , go easy on her ." Tyler says to his granny .

"Hey granny W , how are you ?" I ask as she takes a seat next to me .

"I'm good thanks and you Sweety ?" She kisses my cheek .

"I'm good thanks and you ?" I ask her with a chuckle at the repetition .

"I'm good , would you two like pancakes and waffles ?" She asks laughing .

"Yes please ! So that I can taste pancakes and actually decide if they are worth it ." I chuckle .

"Coming right up . Water and chocolate milkshake right ?" She asks and we nod .

"Its completely incongruous that I'm here right now ." I sigh .

"What do you mean ?" He asks .

"I feel so out of place Tyler ." I sigh .

He comes to sit next to me grabbing my hand .

"Hey , if you feel out of place we can leave Amelia ." He says squeezing my hand .

"Oh Tyler is a cliché person ." I chuckle .

"You actually called me cliché a lot over the past few months ." He smiles .

"Really ?" I laugh .

"Yes , but I avoided it at all costs when I was around you which was basically every time so I kind of stopped it . I guess it's in my blood ." He shrugs laughing .

"Well with you it's cute , it's not an eye roll and gag type of thing ." I laugh .

"That's good to hear ." He smiles .

"There are your pancakes and waffles kids ." Granny W says putting two plates of the wonderful goodness .

I look at the chocolate sauce and ice cream on the waffles while Tyler has syrup and cream with funfetti on his plate .

"How did we do this last time ?" I chuckle .

"Just taste Amelia , they aren't bad ." He laughs pushing his plate closer to me while I give him mine .

I have a pancake actually enjoying the taste of it . I take another one putting it on my plate while Tyler takes a little bit of the waffle and putting it on his plate . We eat in a comfortable silence knowing that we didn't have to talk to be comfortable with one another . I drink my water pushing the chocolate sauce down since it was a bit too sweet .

"So how was that ?" He asks with his eyebrows raised .

"Do you find this amusing Mr Jones ?" I ask amused myself .

"Answer the question Miss Johnson ." He crosses his arms .

"It was good ." I mumble .

"Sorry I didn't hear that ." He leans closer putting his hand in his ear .

"It was alright ." I say a little louder .

"Sorry I didn't hear that ." He laughs .

"It was good okay !" I shout laughing .

"That's good to hear ." He laughs paying for both of us .

"Hey , let's split the bill ." I say grabbing my wallet .

"No , Amelia . I want to pay ." He says putting the money on the table helping me up .

"I'm paying next time ." I smile at him as he helps me into his car .

"We'll see ." He laughs .

"Where to now ?" I ask him .

"We're taking you home to watch more television ." He says smiling shyly at me .

"Well that could be fun , but I want to play Grand Theft Auto ." I say to him .

"No ways ! I am never playing against you !" He shouts laughing .

"What happened ?" I ask him .

"We played FIFA , Grand Theft Auto and Fortnite . And well you kind of beat me in all of them ." He chuckles .

"No way ! I've got a question though , what's Fortnite ?" I ask him .

"It's a new game that came out recently , you said that you got it cause everyone was talking about it ." He tells me and I smile .

"Games are just like books and movies to me ." I tell him .

"What do you mean ?" He asks .

"You know how when people want to feel wanted they read , watch movies and imagine the main character is them ? That's what games make me feel like , they make me feel wanted ." I tell him with a sad smile .

"Don't be sad , you don't have to feel wanted because I'm here for you okay ?" He grabs my cold hand into his warm one .

"Thank you Tyler , I may not remember but I know that you played a huge role in my life . You still do ." I squeeze his hand .

"So why did you squeeze my hand right now ?" He asks chuckling .

"I squeezed it practically saying thank you ." I smile .

"Well you've answered a quarter of your question ." He tells me and my eyes widen in shock .

"That's actually true ." I smile .

"Well how are you feeling after having pancakes ? You don't feel like throwing yourself away ?" He asks making me laugh .

"Stop making fun of me Tyler ." I chuckle hitting him across the chest .

• • •

-Fifiloe

I don't know when I want her to get her memories back and how . It's honestly hard at the moment 😂 .

Go follow my Instagram page white.davies regarding the book

19/05/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 36.8K 50
|HIGHEST RANKING| #1 in freeyourbody on 06/15/19 #9 in love on 09/02/19 #1 in bodypositivity on 11/09/19 #1 in betrayal on 01/11/20 "How much Tyler...
7 0 12
Amelia, a resilient young woman, was raised in a small town burdened by generational poverty. Her family struggled to make ends meet while surrounded...
23.9K 746 37
Megan had the perfect life-a life with a loving husband, a beautiful home, her dream job, and anything she could ever want for. That is, through the...
553K 18.9K 75
**TWICE FEATURED ON THE WATTPAD EDITORS CHOICE LIST** **Romance Category WINNER-Community Hub Awards** Have you ever felt your heart beat so fast, th...