Played By A Girl

By 2cutejames

-Highest Rankings- #1 Teen 12-11-18 #10 Urban 12-28-18 ** "You really thought I wasn't gonna find out. Tuh, w... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Sorry
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 36

3.7K 140 95
By 2cutejames

SAMIA POV

I played in Brandon's hair as he laid on my lap. We're currently watching 'American Gangster' in his room. 

We've been just chilling with each other lately and I couldn't be any happier. Especially last night...

"Gimme a kiss." He says and I lean down and kiss his lips. I sit back up but he continued to stare in my face.

"What?" I ask then he gives me this goofy smile.

"You look beautiful." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Boy, my hair is looking wild," I say and he smirks.

"I don't even know why. We ain't even do nothing yesterday." He says.

"Quit lying. You know why my hair like this."

"No, I don't. you did that yourself. Brandon ain't do nothing." He says speaking in third person.

"Oh really." I say looking down at him like he was crazy.

"Yea. But since I cant remember how bout you tell me." He says with a smirk and I bit my lip.

"I guess you betta dig deep into yo brain then." I reply then I push him off my lap and get out of the bed. I grab a pair of gray sweatpants, a sports bra, and my camouflage Nike hoodie. I then left his room and went to the bathroom to get in the shower.

I turned on and started to strip out of my clothes. After the water got to the temperature I wanted it to get to I got into the shower. 

As I washed I heard the door open and I knew it was Brandon.

"Where we going babe?" He asks without walking all the way into the bathroom.

"The hair store then Kianna's salon so I can get my hair fixed." I say over the water. He busts out laughing then says "Ok". 

I pulled back the curtain a little and poked my head out of the shower. "I don't see what's so funny," I say with a mug on my face.

"It's funny how you being so dramatic like yo hair looks terrible. It's just a little frizzy." He says.

"Get out." I demand and he starts laughing even harder before leaving the bathroom and closing the door.

I start back washing my body with no disruptions.

**

"What color? Blue, Purple, Blonde, or Black?" I ask Brandon holding up four different packs of bundles. 

"I like it when you have blue hair." He responds and I pick up the last packs of the blue weave. 

I look down at his outfit and roll my eyes yet again.

"One day they gon get stuck. You always rolling yo funky eyes. What's wrong witchu this time?"

"I don't like that outfit you wearing," I say when I put the weave on the counter.

"Nothing is wrong with it Mia." He states.

"Yes, it is. After today you are no longer able to wear sweats out of the house." I tell him and the cashier laughs.

"You being too extra babe."

"No, I'm not. Cause if somebody looks at you there's gon be a problem." I say then he swipes his card to pay for the hair.  He has on a burgundy Nike Hoodie, a pair of gray Nike sweatpants and a pair of Jordan 6 Retro maroons. 

"You cant wear sweats no more either. Ion like how it makes yo butt look." He says and the cashier and I laugh at him.

"It's fat ain't it." I say in a jokingly way. 

"You two remind me of me and my husband when we were young. But he wouldn't let me wear skirts." She says.

"That's gon be next on her reject list." Brandon says and I hit his arm. 

"How long have you and your husband been together?" I ask when I grab the bag holding my hair. 

"Thirty years." She says with a smile.

"Oh my gosh, that's great," I say and mirrored her smile. 

"Well, I hope you two enjoy ya'll day. Please come back." She says.

"Sure will," I say then we walk out of the store. Brandon grabs the bag out of my hand and we walk to his car.

I know we gonna make it to the thirty-year mark.

**

We entered the salon together and was instantly greeted by everyone in the shop.

"Max!" I yell then I give him a hug. Max is Zori's husband and he's like one of my brothers.

"How you been Mia?" He asks when we release each other from the hug.

"I've been great," I reply then I look at Brandon who was conversing with Tay.

"Well, imma talk to you later. Finna see what them two talkin bout." He says then walks towards them.

I walk to Kianna and Zori giving them both hugs.

"You come in here more than the damn inspector," Kianna says jokingly and I laugh with her. 

"Zo why are you always here and not in new york?" I ask her. 

"Hunty Im moving my whole business back down here. I've been in new york for almost ten years it's time for me to move back." She says and I smile brightly.

"Oh my god. That means imma see my baby cousins all the time." I say excitedly. 

"Yup. Do you want to watch them next weekend? Max has been talking bout taking me out somewhere and I need someone I trust to watch my kids."

"Sure, I gotchu Zo." I say and she nods her head. 

I then sit in a chair and handed the weave to Kianna. 

"Baby, we finna go. Call me when you done." Brandon and gives me a kiss.

"Ok babe," I say then him, Max, and Tay leaves the shop.

"I see you and Brandon back together," Kianna says as she takes the weave out of the pack.

"Yea. You know how we be. On and off for years." I say.

"Oh, so the one who was giving relationship advice ain't in a good relationship. Figures." Bri adds.

"You betta be lucky I cant get locked up no mo cause yo mouth abe making me want to pop yo ass. First off, the only reason why we were on and off is because he kept moving. Speak whatchu know." I say then I roll my eyes extra hard. 

"Mm." She replies.

"'Mm' my ass," I say and Zo starts laughing.

"You need to stop," Zo says trying to submerge her laughter. 

"I ain't do nothing," I say.

"Why yo hair looking like this Mia. You never let it get this frizzy." She says and my eyes widen.

"Oh nothing," I say and I hear Zori start coughing.

"Ole lying ass," Zo says then start back coughing to try to cover it up.

"Mhm." Kianna retorts.

"What? I'm telling to truth."

"No the hell you not. Don't act like ion remember when you and Brandon use to-" Zo starts to say but I soon interrupt her.

"Girl you said you would never speak on that again!" I say then she starts to laugh.

"So... what yall did yesterday?" She asks and I facepalm myself. I shoulda went to a different salon. They continued to ask and I finally gave in when Kianna threatened not to be in my weave.

"Man... he had my legs shaking and hair sweating last night. And all he did was eat me out. I don't know what he been doing the past year we weren't together but that tongue. Lordt! Had my eyes rolling back and all of the above." I say telling the truth.

After our daily kissing session, he took my pants off and blessed me. 

I was holding onto the sheets but after a while, I had to start holding onto my hair cause he would not let me run away from his dangerous tongue. 

"So you telling me yo hair like this from him just giving you oral. Girl you over exaggerating." Bri says.

"Damn sis, you got a cheating ass nigga who doesn't even eat you out right? That's just sad." I say and a couple people start laughing.

"That is sad as hell Bri. Yo nigga supposed to have yo body shaking, the hell yo nigga doing." Zo says shaking her head.

"Every time I come in this damn shop yall always ganging up on me," Bri says trying to play the victim.

"Girl don't nobody be worried about you till you put yaself in the mix," I say nonchalantly. My phone vibrated and I looked and saw it was Corey texting me.

Friend😎🤞🏽: Want to work on the project tomorrow?

Me: Sure.

**

"Int'l Players Anthem" by UGK was playing as Brandon and I danced with each other around my room.

"I know you ain't a pimp but remember what I taught ya. Keep yo heart three stacks. Keep your heart." I say singing along with the song as I point at the mirror and Brandon was behind me waiting for his favorite part to play.

"My bitch a choosy lover. Never fuck without a rubber. Never in the sheets, like it on top of the cover. Money on the dresser, drive a Kompressor. Top notch hoes get the most, not lesser." We scream along with the song.

We were dancing and singing all over my room.

My mom busts into my room, " Y'all need to shut the hell up yelling in my house like y'all crazy. Oh Samia, Corey in the living room by the way." She says and I turn the music off.

"Oh ok. Let me walk Brandon out then." I say and I grab his hand.

We walk out of my room and continue to walk till we get to his car.

He gives me a tight hug and gives me a long kiss.

"I'll see you later. I love you baby and ace that project." He says making me smile.

"I love you too baby. You already know I'm finna get an A on my project." I say with my head laying on his chest not wanting to let him go.

For some reason, I didn't want him to leave me.

"Baby, you sure you don't want to stay?" I ask trying to get him to stay with me.

"Nawl ma. You gotta work on yo project. I'll be back later, I promise." He says smiling down at me.

I smile back and I lean up giving him another kiss.

"I love you." He says yet again when I finally let him go.

"I love you too." I say then he gets in his car, cranks it up, and backs out of my driveway.

I would have said so much more to him if I would've known that was gonna be my last time seeing him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 177 29
Jamie a High school girl faces problems even getting raped. Through a drunk abusive dad and feeling guilty of her mom's death but,on the outside Jami...
6.3M 188K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...
95.9K 1.8K 20
Josh and Katie have been best friends since he first moved nextdoor midway through freshman year. They were attached to the hip and acted like they'v...
1K 23 22
"All week, you've been on my mind, and I can't make it go away. Finally, after suffering in silence for so long at the thought of your lips, your lau...