Love Needs Space (Lance x Rea...

By r0s1ynn

This fanfic eventually gets better trust me. I'm a great protagonist and don't update often. I eventually lea... More

Goodbye Garrison
My Lion
My Lion (continued)
What am I?
Confession
Blood and bows
Friends? More Like Family
Songs and ships
Mind Control?
The monitor
bad dreams
Sorry
1K!
What Happened
(Y/n)
Holy crap y'all
Oh boy
Desicions
Hey guys
discontinued however...

Lance?

538 15 1
By r0s1ynn

Lances POV

"Who are you get away from me!" Right when she said those words I knew that my heart was instantly broken. I could imagine myself being in that meme where the kids from the simpsons say. 'Look you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in half'. Anyways I couldn't believe she forgot about me. Did she forget everyone? "Who are you, where's Keith?" She asked again. Keith. She remembers him.  She remembers him but not me.

"I-I'll go get him for you" I said walking away. Tears brimmed my eyes as I was walking down the hall. I found Keith and told him to follow me. I left as soon as he went in the room. I needed to talk to someone I didn't care who it was just someone. I walked the halls thinking to myself thinking why she forgot about only me. Maybe she cared about everyone else and not me so I was the only one to forget. She is probably dating me because she feels bad that I'm so desperate. I mean nothing.......to anyone. If I left no one would care I'm a useless piece of garbage that cant do anything. Why am I even alive. Several bad thoughts roamed my head as I continued walking with my hood up and head down. Forgetting why I was even walking and where I was going, I ran into Hunk. "Hunk can I talk to you?"

"Sure" he responded. I walked to my room and sat down, he followed. "What's up"

"Well I heard (Y/n) wake up and I went to check on her but she forgot about me. I thought she forgot about everyone but she remembers Keith but not me. I started thinking thoughts like bad thoughts" I said.

"Do you want to say what those thoughts were" he asked.

"S-Sure it was about why she forgot about only me. Maybe she cared about everyone else and not me so I was the only one to forget. She is probably dating me because she feels bad that I'm so desperate. I mean nothing.......to anyone. If I left no one would care I'm a useless piece of garbage that cant do anything. Why am I even alive" the thoughts started coming back into my brain.

"Lance why would you think that, we all love you and need you. I'm pretty sure there's a scientific reason she forgot and we can fix it ok" he said.

"Ok. Thanks" I responded.

"No problem if you ever want to talk again I'm here" he stated leaving the room. As soon as he left I wrapped up in a ball and started crying. I don't know how she could've forgotten only me.

(Y/n) POV

I was walking down the hall out of the room I was woken in. I walked passed a series of doors until I heard crying coming from the room behind it. I knocked on the door to be polite instead of marching in. "Come in" I heard a soft voice speak. I walked in to see the boy that was in my room earlier. What was his name? Landon? lank? Lance? That's it Lance. Anyways when he saw me he quickly wiped away his tears. I sat by his side on the bed and hugged him.

"I'm sorry I forgot you we must've been close. Pidge is running some tests to see why I forgot," I said trying to make him feel better. He just nodded. "I hope you feel better soon" I got up and left.

Lance POV

Once she left I lied down on my bed thinking about everything that happened. My eyes started to get heavy and slowly close until I fell asleep.

Pidge POV

I was testing the cells from (Y/n)s brain while hunk was processing the data. What can I say team punks at it again. Anyways I was getting information on her brain and somehow love came up on the reasons. I don't know if it was a mistake or not but it was there. It was connected for memory loss. So maybe she lost her memories because of love or love was the only thing she lost. Wait.. "Hunk!"

"Yea?" He responded.

"What did you say about Lance earlier?" I asked.

"Well he was crying because (Y/n) only forgot him a-"

"THATS IT" I interrupted. "She only forgot the people she was in love with. She didn't remember Lance because she loved him but she remembered Keith because they're family and it's not romantic love!" I explained.

"Yes! We did it!" Hunk said excitedly. "But how do we get her memories back?"

"We might have to trigger it back by making them create new moments" I responded. "Ask Lance some of their best memories together and we will try to re create them"

"Ok" Hunk walked out and came back with Lance soon later.

"So what are some of your best memories with (Y/n)" I asked.

"Well we were in the star gazing room thing and I got homesick so she came up and comforted me and we lied in each others arms. Why?" He answered.

"We just need to recreate the moment to trigger her memory back" I responded.

"Oh. We were really close at that point though so I wouldn't think she would do that with a complete stranger" Lance said.

"That's our best idea unless you want her to forget you for forever" I teased.

"Nopethatsfine" he responded really fast. "At least I have Lily with me"

"Yeahhh about that they're getting sent back to Earth soon seeing as they don't have any responsibility's up here in space" I said.

"O-oh I'm gonna go uh talk to uh Sammy right yeah Sammy" Lance walked away.

"I feel bad for him" Hunk said.

"Yeah" I responded. "We need to get them close soon if this is gonna work"

Lance POV

I lied. I wasn't going to talk to Sammy. I could talk to Serenity but she's probably making out with Shiro plus I'm closest to Lily so I'm talking to her. I walked down the hallway searching for Loki I mean Lily not the super hero that I found out existed from infinity war. Lily. I found her and asked her to join me in my room. Not suductivly just because I wanted to talk to her. We both walked into my room and sat on my bed. "I wanna talk. I have to recreate a moment with (Y/n) to get her memories back but the moment I'm thinking of needs us to be close. The only moment I can think of was when we had a crush on each other but weren't a thing it would just be awkward" I explained.

"Well Serenity Sammy and I will work it out. We are great and making people a thing. We fangirl a lot but we'll make it work" she responded confidently.

"Thanks. I don't know how much longer I can take this. I can't stand doing anything without her" I said.

"Awwwwwwwwww that's so cute" Lily exclaimed. "I better be on my way if this is going to work. Bye I hope you feel better" she got up.

"Thanks" I said as she left.

Lily's POV

"Ok guys I need your help" I told Serenity and Sammy.

"Oh my whatcha do" Serenity said.

"I didn't do anything I just need your help" I responded.

"With what?" Sammy asked.

"Well (Y/n) lost her memories of Lance right. The only way to get them back is for Lance and (Y/n) to recreate a moment. The only moment Lance has in mine is when they had crushes on each other. Soooo we need to make her have a crush on Lance" I explained.

"Wow that's a lot" Sammy said.

"Yeah well I think we can pull it off" I responded.

"How can you be so sure this is a lot to handle" Sammy said.

"We can do it! It has to work!" I exclaimed.

"That's a lot to ask for!" Sammy snapped.

"Girls!" Serenity said. "Stop now"

"Sorry" we both said.

"Anyways I think we can do it but it'll take a while" Serenity stated.

"When should we start" Sammy asked.

"As soon as we can. Lance can't take it much longer" I said.

"Ok lets go talk to (Y/n)" Serenity stated while walking out. She quickly walked back in and asked, "where is she" we all shrugged.

"Welp I guess we just have to look" Sammy said. We all started walking around the castle to try and spot (Y/n). When we turned a corner we saw a glimpse of her (h/c) hair as she walked around the castle.

"Hey (y/n)!" I said. She turned around confused at first but then smiled when she saw all of us.

"Oh hi guys what's up?" She asked.

"Nothing much we just wanted to talk" I said.

"Oh sure uhh where do you wanna go" she asked once again.

"Uh how about your room" I suggested.

"Sure" she said. "And how do I get there I don't remember this place at all"

"Right follow me" I responded while us four walked to (Y/n)'s room. The plan was a success so far. Now we just needed for her to develop a crush and everything would be perfect. We just need to do it fast. We entered her room and I took a seat on her bed accompanied by (Y/n). Sammy took a seat on a purple bean bag and Serenity sat on a spinning white office chair. I knew how to get (Y/n) to like Lance. I had to show her how good of a person he is. Me being his sister I know everything about him. "So Lance has been really sad about the fact you forgot him. You two were a thing if you didn't know"

"Oh I knew we were close before but not that close. I would hate to see him sad" she said. "Is there anything I can do to help ya know make him feel better"

"Well you would have to get back together with him" I told her.

"O-oh" she said, blushing slightly making Sammy and Serenity smirk.

"Why are you blushing?" Sammy asked.

"Well I technically just met him but he's cute I guess" (Y/n) said blushing a little more.

"Do you have a crush on him?" Serenity asked.

"I don't know I still need to consider my feelings" she responded.

"Well he really likes you" I said.

"Really?!" (Y/n) asked.

"Yeah isn't it obvious, he puts you before himself and sees how great of a personality you have. He's a really good guy if you get to know and talk to him" I said.

"Wow he must be really nice. I haven't really talked to him that much. I hope he feels better" she hugged her pillow. AHHHHH OMFG OMFG SHES HUGGING HER PILLOW SHES EITHER WORRIED SCARED OR IN LOVE I looked at Sammy and Serenity and could tell they were most likely thinking the same thing. "Oh my now that I think about it he really is a good guy and cute and funny hmm" (Y/n) buried her face in her pillow.

"We'll leave you alone to your thoughts" I said walking out with Serenity and Sammy following. As soon as the door closed we all looked at each other and squealed. The plan was working we just needed to do stage three. Whats stage three you may ask well you'll find out.

(Y/n)'s POV

What have they done to me Lance is such a good person now I can't get my mind off of him. What should I do! Do I talk to him? No I'll blush to much. Should I take a walk to clear my head? Why not. I'll feel better. Little did I know the consequences this short little walk would bring to me.

Word count: 2019

Yay I'm finally updated it's summer for me so that means I have more time to get work on my chapters/ story. I don't know if I've mentioned this but after this book is done I really want to start a Lance x reader dance AU bc ask my friends I'm obsessed with dance plus there's not a lot of dance AU's out there. The thing is I don't know what type of dance to do. I'm not that experienced in hip hop but I'm fascinated by it. I LOVE lyrical and I'll maybe throw in some jazz but idrk. Thanks for being so amazing bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 144 25
I do not own the art work I only own the the details like the trim and the words. This story is a klance. There could be fluff and maybe alittle smut...
48.8K 1.5K 21
Teased, pushed around, brushed off, alone: all words Lance McClain believes perfectly describes him. The phrases his "friends" use to prod and tease...
36.6K 671 81
- Omegaverse AU - A/N: Warnings are given, there is Angst (I'm very sorry) and new Klance Idea. Mpreg. Spelling mistakes. ➪ Lance McClain has secre...
479 24 6
You were close friends with Keith before he dropped from the Garrison, so when fate brings you back together again to fight an evil alien emperor, fe...