Lies.

By guccitaehh

"i love you.." © -guccitaehh | 2018 a pjm fan fiction. More

❣️
⛄️
hngg
🖇
I fucked up.*
Cant get over him.*
Dissapear.*
Skiping school.*
Are you okay.*
Move.*
Party.*
Harder.*
I care*
Authors note.*
I regret.*
Bitch yoloo.*
Karma's a bitch.*
A/N . *
annoying

Regret.*

6K 183 20
By guccitaehh

I got out of the janitor's room sobbing. Jungkook saw me and called out my name.

"Y/N!!! WAIT UP" he shouted while running up to me.

"What?" I hid my face from him.
I didn't want him to see me crying, although I think he already knows.

"What's the matter? Did jimin do something ...... again??" He asked looking at me with a concerned look.

"Y- *sniff* y-yes" my eyes darted everywhere except for his eyes. I felt horrible.

"Look y/n, I've been wanting to tell you something for a long time, listen" he held my chin in the softest way possible.

he lifted the corners of his lips causing a warm smile on his face.
Once I saw that bunny smile, I didn't feel horrible at all, I felt soft.

He continued....

"I've actually.... l-loved you for a long time, I was to s-scared to tell you because ..... You l-love jimin hyung" his smile faded, he got sad.

"Whenever your around me, my heart starts going crazy, believe it or not I also sweat because of you, I don't know what to do, I start panicking, *jungkook chuckled awkwardly* I've always felt the need to protect you, cuddle you, love you with all my heart, I swear I'll treat you better than jimin" he connected his hands with mine and his warm smile appeared again.

"J-jungkook your so sweet, I guess I could give you a *sniff* chance"
I gave him a warm smile, he got really really, really happy!

"THANK YOU Y/N!! I WONT DISAPPOINT YOU!" He hugged me so tight, I couldn't help but chuckle at his cute reaction.

Little did I know ......

"Y-y/n are you joking.." I heard another voice speak from behind me.

"Did You year everything hyung?" jungkook asked jimin , afraid of what he'll do next.

I turned around to face jimin, I walked up to him till I was close to his face.
"Park jimin, you fucked up this time"
I walked passed him bumping into shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 299 2
"i love you , and I'll always do ". Top kook bottom tae intersex Taehyung. Oneshots.
32.7K 1.4K 35
"Just let me love you." •Inspired by Serendipity•
13.1K 339 25
"and you're my boy..."
651 73 17
"No one told you to love me so why did you make me feel like you did?" -JK Jungkook × Reader