Savage little nerd [(BoyxBoy)]

By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a bo... More

Description
New School
Damien the Brute
Melissa Calderon
Same class
IT'S ON!!
This Means War
Mel's Older Sister
The project
You will do this project together
This might become problematic
Irritated
Kidnapped
Traumatized
Rider's at my House!
Periods?!
Lazy Day
Goodnight text?
Cutie Pie, huh💕
How to sneak in food at the theater?
Halloween Party
Extra: Smut.
What happened yesterday?
Another Hangout?
Well..... I wasn't expecting this
Why me?
Bring in the Drama ψ(`∇')ψ
Didn't expect that did ya?
What a day
Overly Confident
I will do anything for you
Please don't leave us with him
Not Some Temporary Crush
I'm Glad You're Here
I Like You
Meet the Green Family
My Fujoshi of a Sister
Stupid Conscience!
Relationship?!
Never underestimate what a Fujoshi will do to see his/her ship
The Start of our Official Relationship
I won't say I'm in love💕
Bitch I'm Back and better than Ever
Exchange
Change in character
Dark thoughts
Why would you make me love you?
Connor
I hope I don't get killed
Q&A with the characters pt 1
You're so cute while flustered
Starry night❤️✨
R.I.P
Pinky
I'M NOT GAY!!
Possessive
Painful Memory
Hard On
Empty Threats
Promise
Wait, What!!!
Goodnight texts Pt. 2
Movies
Phone Call
Promise
Epilogue
Extra- Summer vacation
Extra- Smut chapter

I hope it's not too big

128K 4.5K 2.6K
By Bxtch_Im_Fabulous

Hello my potatoes🥔❤️

Thank you for the beautiful cover @LannaSummers❤️❤️

Sorry for the late update, I have been very busy lately. But I am back, and I missed you guys😚❤️

So let's get back to the story and witness what Adrien has I stored for our Savage Little Nerd👀😝
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Schools for the walking dead." Said a somewhat masculine and at the same time small little boy. Adrien had an annoyed face on himself once he opened the door, and I wondered why. So I walked towards him and peaked from behind him to see who was he annoyed at. You may be wondering, how can I peak from behind him? Isn't Adrien taller than me? Well, to answer your question. Yes, he's taller than me, but just by a few centimeters. I just stretched myself as high as I could, and by stretch myself, I mean that I was standing on my toes.

Anyways, at the front of the door stood a somewhat small boy. He had dark blond messy hair, tanned skin, and jet black eyes. Which creeped me out a bit. It seemed like he had big pupils, which at the same time was cute, but creepy.

"Connor, we have talked about this. You need to go to school, don't you want to become as smart as me when you get older?" Adrien asked looking all smug about himself, maybe expecting a yes from his little brother. I just looked at him, like the boy you know you ain't smart.

"No," Connor said. Adrien's smugness completely disappeared and I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Whatever. Just go to the living room and keep Hunter company. I'm going to take a shower," he said. And was about to storm off, but then stopped in his tracks and looked at Connor again. "And don't try anything funny," he said. And like that stormed off.

Well then.

Connor just looked at me, and I at him. I didn't know what to do, I have never seen or heard of him until yesterday. The only thing I do know about him is that he can't be left alone in the house. I wonder why.

"Let's go," he said going downstairs and I followed.

He sat on top of a large couch which was centered in front of a large plasma tv screen. The more I looked and admired Adrien's house, the more I started to envy him. Odd.

"So, you're my brother's profound special treasure," he said as he pulled out his PSP. And started to play, maybe call of duty?

'Man, I haven't seen a PSP in ages'. I thought as I saw how he played with his video game.

"Wait, what do you mean by profound special treasure?" I asked him after it took me a few seconds to process what he just said. He paused his game and looked at me, his eyes were dull.

"Well, he has been acting very happy a few months ago. Not that it's unusual, you could say he was happier, more joyful, like he found something to look forward too." He said, his voice might be a bit monotone. But his words also held this type of emotion, I can't explain what it was.

"Really?" I muttered a little too joyful.

"And he started to do his homework," he said at the end.

"Really," I said.

"And you're the cause of all that," he said looking at me. a small smile replaced his lips and there was a tint of gratefulness in his eyes. "Thank you for bringing my old big brother back," he said, and I just smiled.

"You're welcome. And I hope we could get along," I said to him. He sat beside him on the couch.

"Sure," he said. "I know that you're also special to him because, if you weren't, he would have kicked you out earlier," he said resuming to play his game.

"What do you mean?" I said to him a little confused.

'What does he mean by earlier?'

"You know; your little fight upstairs," he said. A little smirk forming on his lips.

I was still confused. He sighed and then looked at me.

"Was I just a game to you?! Why did you make me love you?!" He said in an imitating tone that I think is myself. I blushed from the sudden embarrassment, I almost forgot about the whole thing. And what's worse is that he heard us.

"You heard," I whispered a little embarrassed. He only looked at me and a mischievous smile appeared on his face.

"Of course I heard. The walls aren't soundproof you know. And you guys were yelling." He said. "I may know a way for you to get him back." He said giving me a smirk that reminded me of Adrien when he was about to do something wild.

'It's that smirk! That means trouble.' I thought it would be fun to mess with him a little.

"What do you have in mind?" I said, a sadistic smile crafted on my lips and his smirk darkened.

"How far are you willing to go?" He asked, his eyes showed amusement, they were no longer dull.

How far, am I willing to go.

Should it be close to a heart attack?

Maybe something dirty?

But isn't he already taking a shower? If he gets dirty again he would need to take another one. And that's wasting water.

Something just a bit scary?

On want to scare him so a lot though.

"I don't know, how far do you want to go?" I asked him, if it was even possible for his smirk to go darker, it did.

"Wait here," he said. He ran upstairs to grab something and then came back really fast.

He came back with a bucket filled with little pieces of, paper maybe?

"Oh just leave it to me," he said. His smile becoming darker each moment. "You just need to sit tight and watch." He said and left.

I think I might regret saying yes.

Then out of nowhere, Adrien appeared in front of me.

"Hunt, let's go," he said with a smile. He had on gray sweats and a grey hoodie to match, his hair was wet, making it seem a little more attractive. I stood there, staring a little too much than necessary. "What do you think? I look hot in sweats right?" He asked, and I blinked a bit and then blushed a little from embarrassment.

"No, you don't idiot. I'm just appreciating them good visuals," I said. He just laughed lowly.

"Alright, Alright. Hey, do you know where Connor went?" He asked a little worried. I then remembered the little prank and decided to distract him.

"No, but don't we need to go on our date? Let's on our date," I said. Now standing up and pulling his arm towards the door. He looked a little worried or scared.

"I think I need to look for my little brother," he said a little worried.

"No, he told me he was going to stay at a friend's house today." I made up on the spot, Adrien just looked at me weirdly.

"Friends? He doesn't have friends," he said I gulped.

"Maybe he just didn't introduce you to them," I said. I looked the other way, avoiding his gaze. "Come on, do you really want to make me wait for our date?" I said giving him the puppy dog look. This worked every time when I did it to others.

"Alright," he said and we left the house.

I hope it's not too big...~~~~~~~~

And that's what I have for you today.

Again, I'm so sorry for the late update. I have been so busy with school, work and life; and to top it off, I also had writers block and exams....

I hope this was a nice chapter for you guys. And I hope you guys have a nice day

Bye my loves👋🏼❤️

He really didn't need to do that😭💔💀

Sorry for the Sakura lovers out there...

Sasunaru & Narusasu forever💖😤👌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
26.8K 734 28
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
14.9M 457K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
36.4K 1.3K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...