✔️Blood Lust Abduction- Vkook...

By _Jungkooks_Smile_

Taehyung always loved being alone. What better time to enjoy the fresh air without being disturbed than night... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 ( Finale )
SEQUEL IS OUT

Chapter 33

7.1K 421 137
By _Jungkooks_Smile_

**Taehyung's POV**

  The next thing I know, Jungkook was no longer sitting in front of me on the couch. He ran at an immense speed up the stairs, disappearing from my sight. 

I stared at the place Jungkook previously was, trying to comprehend what just happened. I know what a kiss is. I've read about them in books. In the books that I've read, kissing is something you do when you like someone romantically. Why did he run away? Is it because I did something wrong? I decided that I would go look for him as I nervously stood up. I walked towards the stairs, hesitantly walking up the steps. 

" Jungkook. " I called out, hoping that he would either respond or come to me. There are a lot of rooms up here and I don't want to check all of them. That would take forever. I finally arrived at the top of the stairs, contemplating on where I should start. I really want to know why he ran off. I sat on the floor against a wall, practically giving up before I even started looking for him. He knows his house better than I do. I'm not going to find him unless he wants to be found. If I talk he can probably hear me. 

" I'm going to go to my room. We can talk when you want to. " I said with a loud sigh. I stood up off the floor, heading towards the same room I had been given. However, I was stopped right as I neared the door. I closed my eyes when I felt someone grab me. I felt strong arms around me, holding me against them. I opened my eyes to see that I was pressed against Jungkook's clothed chest. 

" I'm sorry. I really didn't mean for that to happen. I don't know why I did that. I can understand if you feel uncomfortable around me now. " He quickly said against my ear. 

" Why did you run away? " I asked, not acknowledging his string of apologies. 

" I did something I shouldn't have done and got scared that you were going to react badly. Then you wouldn't want to be around me anymore. " He said as his grip on me tightened. 

" I'm not upset or uncomfortable. I'm just confused. " I said, trying to push myself away from his chest so I could see his face. He apparently wanted me to say there because he wouldn't let me move at all. I stopped trying and allowed him to keep me there. An awkward silence fell between us. I took a deep breath, preparing to break it. 

" I'm confused because I don't know much about this, but I kind of liked it? " I said, deciding that it would be better to be honest. He didn't respond, letting more silence fill the space. 
" Tell me what you're thinking. " I said, not liking how I was the only one talking. 

" I'm thinking a lot of things. " He said.

" Well, tell me what those things are. " I pressed. 

" You make me feel emotions I haven't felt. Even when I've had crushes before... I don't know what it is. You're just different and it frustrates me because I didn't want you to know this. You would find it so fucking weird that an adult feels these things for a teenager. " He started rambling. 

" Calm down. I didn't realize age was even an issue. " I said. I don't understand why he's working himself up. I already said that I'm not upset. 

" It's not. Society just likes to put shit in your head to make you feel like you're doing something wrong. It's not like you're a child or something. Yet if I were to have the slightest of feelings for you, the general public would go off on how 'I'm corrupting today's youth' or some bullshit. " He spoke. I'm so lost on everything he just said. 

" I don't think you're doing anything wrong. " I said. I think that confirmed that he does like me romantically, though. 

" I'm sorry if I sound stupid. I don't like people and I thought that you may have the same thoughts as the general public. " He said. I'm still lost. All I got from that is that most people apparently don't like adults having romantic feelings for teenagers. 

" You don't sound stupid. " I said, feeling him place his chin on my shoulder. 

" I'm not ready for you to reject me. " He said. This is the most I've ever seen him show his actual feelings. I thought about what I was going to say for a moment. 

" Jungkook, I... I don't have any experience in this. I-I don't want to reject you because I l-liked the k-k.... " I started. Why am I getting so nervous all of the sudden? I took a deep breath before continuing. 
" You know what I mean. I'm sorry if I sound so damn awkward and am saying something wrong. I don't really know what to do. " I said, honestly. I probably just embarrassed myself. 

" You're fine. " He simply said. I just realized that he still hasn't let me out of his hold. 

" I only know what I've read in romance books. " I said, feeling embarrassed at my lack of knowledge. 

" Those aren't realistic. " He said. I nodded, agreeing with that statement. 

" Anyway, I'm kind of upset with myself because I don't know how I feel and I want to be able to tell you if I like you or not, but I can't. " I said. I decided that it was time to stop talking. I feel vulnerable right now. 

" Don't be upset with yourself. " He said, finally letting me out of his hold. I finally got to see his face. His red eyes, that can so easily look intimidating, held compassion. 
" You'll figure yourself out when the time comes. " He said. He changed the subject before I could even speak.
" Jimin and Yoongi are having a party in two weeks. I don't want to leave you here by yourself, so I'm taking you with me. " He said. I immediately felt a wave of excitement rush through me. 

" I've never been to one before. " I said, voicing my excitement. 

" If people ask you questions, just ignore them. " He said, his tone suddenly becoming serious. 

" Why would they ask me questions? " I asked. 

" I don't usually go to these things. Let alone bring someone with me. There's going to be a lot of vampires there and some of them aren't too nice. They most likely will get the wrong idea. " He explained. 

" What do you mean by 'the wrong idea'? " I asked. He hesitated for a moment to think about what I asked. 

" Your ears are too innocent to hear of such things. " He responded. I was completely confused, but the look on his face hinted me not to ask more questions. I just nodded, dropping the subject. I spoke the first thing that came to my mind to break the silence. 

" Can I have a snack? " I asked, feeling slightly hungry. He nodded and we walked down the stairs to the kitchen. He gave me a bowl of mixed fruit. 

" What if I don't want fruit? " I asked. 

" Then you're going to eat it anyway because it's good for you and you just had the junk food at the movie theatre. " He said. I stuck the fork into a grape, knowing that he wouldn't change his mind even if I argued. 
" I actually wanted to talk to you about something. " He said as I was chewing the grape. I swallowed before responding. 

" I'm listening. " I said. 

" How would you feel about being turned? " He asked, my eyes widening in surprise. 

" Right now? " I panicked. You can't just drop this on me. 

" Relax. I meant in a few years. I want to wait until you're at least a legal adult. I refuse to let you outage me. It would be before you're my age. " He said. I sighed in relief. 

" I mean, I'm not totally against it. " I said, eating more of the fruit. It's not the vampire part I'm uneasy about. I can't see myself killing any living being. I'm also slightly afraid of how that process goes. 

" Don't think about it too much. It's still three years until you're even an adult. Wait, when's your birthday? " He suddenly asked.

" End of December. " I stated in between bites. 

" What's the actual day? " He asked again. I've never celebrated it anyway. 

" The thirtieth. " I said, finishing my fruit. I set the fork down in the bowl, noticing that Jungkook looked upset. 

" I took you right after your birthday. " He said.

" Don't feel bad. I never paid attention to dates. I've never celebrated it once. " I explained. He took my bowl, placing it in the sink. 

" We need to celebrate it this year when it comes. Let's go see if your phone is charged. " He said, waving me over to follow him. With that, I followed him to the living room, slightly giddy that he actually wanted to celebrate it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 13.2K 42
❝their relationship is bitter; but he makes it sweet❞ started; 5.21.2017 finished;11.22.2017 ©-EROTICA ||| highest ranks: #5 in taegi
377K 27.7K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
377K 14.3K 50
6 guys aiming for one target. None of them intends to lose. Who will win? - [ Completed ] [ Yandere | Horror ] Top!BTS Bottom!Taehyung Special thanks...
39.5K 1.7K 29
Highest ranking: #362 in Yoonkook and #268 in Namseok Taehyung noticed how scared the boy was and grinned devilishly as he saw how well defined was J...