Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 19

59 11 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"Hey Em ." Andrew greets once he reaches the table taking a seat next to me .

"Hi Andrew ." I greet not entirely looking at him .

"Hey little man ." Andrew greets Louis messing up his hair .

"Hi daddy ." The child grins .

"So I'm guessing he teaches you ?" Lauren says making me nod my head .

"How do you know each other ?" He asks us .

"We were best friends before she left ." I fill him in .

"Okay ." He smiles at his son who's mouth is brown from his milkshake .

The bell on the door rings making me turn my head to the noise . I look up to see the tattooed boy entering the diner , he easily finds me walking up the table .

"Hello ." He greets everyone around the table .

"Hi ." Lauren is the only person to greet .

"Your mother asked me to pick you up ." He says looking at me .

"Okay , let me just say goodbye ." I tell him making Andrew stand up to give me space .

I hug Lauren telling her that we will hang out sometime to have lunch or something . I say goodbye to her little boy who warms up to me making me feel happy .

"Bye Andrew ." I say to him .

"I'll see you tomorrow Amelia ." He smiles taking a seat .

Tyler and I leave the family at the table to finish off their milkshakes . We walk outside to BMW M3 and I give Tyler a questioning look as he opens the door . He walks to the drivers seat buckling up .

"My car is in for service ." He tells me and the car roars to life making me fall in love with its sound .

"The sound of this one ." I sigh buckling up .

He puts his hand into mine leaving it on my lap . I turn it around to come hand in hand with a skull tattoo which I immediately start tracing it . We get to the house to see both of my parents cars in the driveway so I look to Tyler who shrugs . He gives my hand a small kiss and I smile at his kindness . I look at him and I show him a perfect smile that reaches my eyes .

"I'm going to come back later , I just have to get my brother from school ." He smiles .

"Thank you ." I smile giving him a kiss on the cheek making my way out of the car .

The look in Tyler's eyes was so different from the other looks he has ever given me whether it be playful or just happiness , this one was different because his green eyes had a little sparkle to them . I think that's my favorite eye color in him . Although his eyes looked really beautiful , it just made me wonder what was going on with him .

I walk into the house to hear voices in the lounge so I walk to the two voices I hear . I thought it was my parents but I smile at the sight in front of me .

"Grammy ! Grandpa !" I smile walking over to them so that I could give them a proper Johnson greeting which is a hug according to grandpa .

"Hello dear ." My granny smiles giving me a kiss on the cheek .

"Look at you , still going through that melanin glow . Whatever that means ." My grandfather says giving me a huge hug with a slight chuckle .

The only reason this was special to us was because we haven't seen our grandparents in two years due to health issues and traveling . I was a fan of my grandpa and Sarah was my grandma's favorite . My grandparents were my dads parents meaning that they were white but they didn't argue with dad when they saw that he loves my mom . They actually love her and they were happy that he wasn't racist because where they are from it was filled with them .

I however did take my moms melanin while my sister was more on the lighter side . In my opinion , we were and still are an amazing family . I make my grandparents tea handing them a plate with biscuits . I walk up to my bedroom where I see my window wide open , I look at it weirdly .

My phone rings so I answer it and I see that it's Tyler .

"Hey , leave that window opened . I'm on my way ." He says and I hear shuffling in the background .

"Just come in through the front door . You know my parents don't mind you being here ." I chuckle .

"Can I not be a bad boy for once ?" He sighs .

"I don't want you getting hurt even if it's not that high . Come through the door , greet my parents and my grandparents then we'll study ." I tell him through the phone while I balance it with my shoulder and ear .

"Next time I'm going through the window you Debbie downer ." He groans making me laugh .

"Well I'll be there in three minutes ." He lets me know .

"I'll wait for you outside monkey boy ." I laugh hanging up .

I walk down the stairs carefully so that I don't fall like the last time . On the way I pass the living room walking to the door where I see the car that Tyler is using from a distance . I wrap my arms around myself due to the wind picking up which I honestly hated . He parks the car on the street , grabbing his bag from the back .

"Hey Monkey boy ." I chuckle as he throws his arm around my shoulder .

"Debbie downer ." He chuckles as I open the door .

I shrug his arm off of my shoulders as we make our way into the lounge . Obviously the action had caused Tyler to look down at me because I have never denied his touch in the last three months . I give him a small assuring smile and I see my grandparents already looking at us .

"Grandpa , granny . This is Tyler ." I introduce them to each other .

"He is a very interesting creature ." My grandpa says .

"He truly is ." My granny chuckles hitting him on his arm .

"I hope you're not hurting my munchkin here or I will get my gun ." He says making me groan .

"You know it's been a long time but my dad fought in the First World War , he gave me his gun so be careful with her . She's very fragile ." My grandpa whispers the last part .

"Dad , Em is fine ." My dad chuckles pulling my grandparents back to the couches .

"Are you sure ? Is he taking care of her ?" He asks my dad .

"I can assure you sir , I am taking care of Amelia ." Tyler smiles pulling me closer to him by my clothes .

"Good . Leave the door opened ." He shouts behind us making me laugh .

"What does that mean ? Interesting creature ?" Tyler asks once we're in my room .

"Well he loves art so as soon as he saw your tattoos I think that made him love your art ." I shrug not really knowing the reason .

"Does that mean he likes me as a person in general ?" He asks a bit scared .

"I think so ." I whisper .

"That makes me feel so bad ." He sighs taking out his Life Sciences book .

"So what was Andrew doing there ? Next to you ?" Tyler asks once we have started studying .

"He's Louis father ." I tell him focusing on the question about Gymnosperms .

"Poor boy ." Tyler chuckles .

"I really think that Andrew is a great person , he seemed so good with Louis ." I say .

"So He was only there for a few minutes and he already looks like a good person and a good father ?" He questions me .

"Are we really going to argue about Andrew ? Whatever happens in his life isn't our business Tyler ."

"It is when all he is doing is pulling you closer to himself . I have a bad feeling about him ." He sighs .

"It's nothing serious . The fact that he let Lauren live with him is good enough . It makes me think that he actually does love the mother of his son ." I groan .

"Amelia , you don't see it . It's the guilt that is getting to him . Trust me , he wouldn't have let Lauren live with him if she was in desperate need . There's more to this ." He says angrily .

"Tyler ! What has gotten into you ?" I question closing the door so that the grown ups don't hear .

"I'm stating what I see , and let me tell you something Amelia . I'm always right ." He says making me glance his way .

"What does that mean ?" I ask him .

"I mean there's something Lauren is hiding from you but you're too oblivious to notice ." He pulls on his hair .

"I think Lauren would let me know if anything was happening . She doesn't love him either way so it's not a big thing . Like I previously said , it is not our place to say anything okay ?" I ask looking his way .

"Okay ." He let's it go .

"We're off for the rest of the week ." Tyler says filling the silence .

"oh , I forgot that it was a public and school holiday ." I sigh plopping myself on the bed .

"Did you take your afternoon pills ?" He asks .

"Yes I did ." I sigh grabbing my pjs from behind my pillow .

I didn't feel like doing anything at the moment and I was too tired to move so I decided on sleeping knowing that Tyler is staying the night . I get to my bathroom getting dressed into my pjs , brushing my teeth then fixing my hair . I walk into my bedroom to see Tyler already changed into his pj pants . I get into the bed and Tyler sits at the edge of the bed

"I'm sorry ." He says .

"It's alright ." I yawn .

Tyler tucks me in and he kisses my forehead before he switches off the lights .

"Goodnight Amelia ."

"Goodnight Tyler ."

• • •
-Fifiloe

So are we all going to just leave the whole Tyler kissing Amelia's hand and then she felt the whole shiver thing ? Well you guys read way too many books if you think that's love , she's just cold guys 😂😂😂🙈 .

17/08/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.1K 11
(Complete) "You should stay away from me" I warned her. "What if I don't want to." She mumbled. "I'm not good for you" "Maybe I don't want good, I wa...
1.6K 168 30
"And as I hold my crying, broken girl in my arms at the doctors office, I realize the true meaning of unconditional love. There isn't anything that...
212K 8.9K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
557K 19K 75
**TWICE FEATURED ON THE WATTPAD EDITORS CHOICE LIST** **Romance Category WINNER-Community Hub Awards** Have you ever felt your heart beat so fast, th...