Say you love me

By kyutizz

Pure and innocent, 2 words that describe 17 years old Aurora. What will happen when faith bring Aurora to 31... More

Warning
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
Twenty One
SORRY:(

FIFTEEN

9.2K 163 10
By kyutizz

We were on the train, he told me it was the first time for both of us travel using a train. It was a 1-and-a-half-hour train.

He wanted to rent all the train, but I stop him and tell him to just take a regular seat. But Daniel being Daniel, bought the VIP train tickets.

I dressed him differently than his usual clothes. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt and jeans.

I shave his beered, so he looks younger and not him. 

And for me, I was wearing a simple white shirt and shorts.

We hold hands and I lay my head on his shoulders and he lays his head on mine. I wish we could be like this forever.

He let go of our position and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Aurora," he began "I want you to be my girlfriend and I want you to stay by my side," A lump got stuck on my throat from the surprise he's giving me. 

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on, are you serious?!!" I asked, convincing myself that he was serious? "Of course, I am, why would I joke about this thing," he said at the corner of his lip curls up into a sly smirk. 

"Yes of course," I said telling him that I really want this illegal relationship to work "I lo...." he cuts me off with a passionate kiss in the lips that soon turn into a makeout session. 

___

The Loco Pilot announce our arrival as the train stop. The station was filled with different people dressed for different occasion. 

He tangles our hand together as he drags me outside. Walking hand in hand, he leads me to the main entrance where a Porsche waiting for us. 

We both sat on the backseat, tangled out bodies together. Daniel had asked his secretary to buy the tickets so when we arrive we just need to go inside. 

Not to mention, he bought a VIP ticket for us. 

The driver starts to drive to our destination and I cannot express how excited and happy I was. 

___

We had a lot of fun, we ride almost all the rides we can find since we came early

My head was already light and dizzy but I didn't tell Daniel, because I don't want to ruin the moment that we currently in. 

I am afraid to do the extreme rides, but Daniel forces me and leave me no choice. The weather was supporting us, it was sunny but cloudy at the same time. 

I thank god, I didn't suspect any paparazzi around us. 

Right now, we are eating our ice cream. "So, Vanilla is your favorite flavor? Are you serious?!!" I asked making this shocked face as I laugh

"Don't laugh at me, love. But it's the truth. As a kid, I rarely eat ice cream." He told me. "So plain and boring old man," I said making this old man face, and laugh it all off. 

"I'm not old," he said with a slight confident and anger. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever old man," I tease him and he pouted his mouth. "Aww my little baby is mad," I said as I wiggle his checks with my finger as I laugh it off. 

"Stop laughing!!" he warned but I didn't stop. He pinches my nose harsh but playfully at the same time 

"It hurts," I said and he stops but he starts to laugh. I pouted my lips, to show him that I'm angry. 

"Who's the baby now my cute little Aurora?" he said as he brings our face closer by my cheeks and wiggles our nose together, the same thing I did to him just a while ago. 

"So where do you want to go next baby?" he asked after he stops laughing."I want to buy a Minnie mouse headband," I said as I drag him by his wrist.

Out of nowhere, my head starts to become light and my nose starts to bleed. Daniel wasn't paying attention, his attention was on something behind me.

He let go of my wrist and run like he found something that he searched for thousands of years.

I ran after him but I was too exhausted, I fall on my knees but he kept running

"Daniel!!" I screamed with all the energy I have left.

He was running to a girl with the same brunette hair that I have, he flips her, so she was facing him by the shoulder and he hugged her.

"I love you," I can see his lips mimicking and from that time, I knew it was his Sharon, his wife and I pass out afterword.

____

I flutter my eyes open slowly.

I head was still light and dizzy, it feels like a hungover, even when I never experience one.

"Oh, thank god your awake," a woman said.

I looked over to my side and see a woman in her 30's.

I'm in the bed where I slept for the past days.

"Hey, I'm Laila and I just got hired here, to be a full-time maid," she introduces herself

"Where's Daniel?" I asked

"I don't know, but he left," she said as she took a glass of water,

"How long have I passed out?" I asked

"A day and a half," she told me.

I recall all the memories that happen in Disneyland, but I can't remember a single thing, I just remember when Daniel told me to be his girlfriend.

"What happen?" I asked.

"I don't really know, but you got here with one of Daniel's driver, don't you remember anything?" that's weird, Daniel rarely gives me to one of his workers.

I shake my head for a no. I don't remember anything, all I can think of is one of the best time of my life, where Daniel asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Oh, ya don't forget to drink this, you forget to drink it yesterday, you'll feel some mood swing," she said as she hands me the pill that I took every night.

I take it and I lay on the bed.

"When will Daniel comes home?"

"I don't know, so can I leave?" she asked

"of course," I said and she walks away.

I rest and keep watching the Vampire Diaries. After an hour, Daniel came. His coat was removed, and a couple of his white dress shirt was removed, he looks so handsome.

His suit was hanging on his one

I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He didn't respond for a while, I let go of my feet because I know, I'm going to fall.

I let go of my hands and look him straight to his eyes.

He's sad, he smells different, he smells like alcohol.

Is he drunk?

What happen?

Why is he drinking?

I frowned.

A smile randomly spread on his face, he put his free hands on my head and he hugs me.

I stand on his feet and he starts walking towards the bed.

We lay down together and he puts all his weight on me but he still supports his weight with his elbow.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked and he didn't reply.

"Huh...?" I asked but he didn't reply. I can feel he puts all his weight on me, and I can't move.

I can listen to his soft snore. I flipped him, I was struggling because he was so heavy.

He didn't release his grip on my waist, I force myself to break the hug.

There was sweat running on my body.

I remove his shoe and sock. I changed my clothes to Daniel's cloth. I'm so used to wear this cloth, it's so comfortable.

I take one of Daniel's sleeping short.

Daniel, my boyfriend was laying peacefully. I unbutton his shirt, I trace his abdominal muscles, he's so hot.

I slowly remove his pants, I can see his private, it looks so big. I focus myself and put the pants the I take before.

I turn off the light, the way he used to do and I sleep beside him.

OH MY GOD!!! SHARON IS HERE!!! What's happening? Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter. Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment. LOVE YOU!!

-Hilda-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 15.2K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...
5M 102K 50
"Aiden..." I shake my head, eyes fixed anywhere but the gorgeous man next to me. His hand grips my chin tightly, just enough to make me avert my eye...
2.2K 138 28
Aurora was a happy 15 year old who loved the idea of a mate and anything along those lines. When she goes to an Alpha's to be birthday party, her lif...
Lover Girl vol.1 By Lia White

Mystery / Thriller

45 0 10
This story is about 16 year old girl named Aurora started looking for love in all the wrong places then she later on finds out that her childhood Be...