What Is Love? (A Ross and Roc...

By poeticjust

Two girls have the opportunity of a lifetime when they meet their idols, R5. Together, they must deal with dr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Change Of Plans

What Is Love?

967 13 0
By poeticjust

Fifteen years earlier

"Joann! Joann! There's someone I want you to meet." Joann ran with her little 5 year old legs to go see her father. She went into the living room and saw her dad with a small girl standing behind him.

"Daddy, who's that?" Her father looked at her and smiled. 

"This is your sister, Kayla." Kayla didn't move. She stayed behind her father and peered out at her supposed sister. 

"Hey! Do you want to see my dolls?" Joann asked. Her father pushed Kayla forward and Joann grabbed her hand. They ran into the basement where they played for hours.

"Do you want to be best friends?" Joann asked. 

"Yeah." They hugged and promised to be best friends.

Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 87 47
Ross and Laura after all these years get together and months later something tragic happens..will the other learn to cope with the pain..or will the...
134K 2.4K 38
Riley has to move to Cali because of her parents business. She is a huge fan of R5. When she meets them after an accident, her life is changed.
27.7K 525 15
Ross adopted a little girl when she was 2 months old and Ross was 18. They grew super close over the years. What happens when she finds out she's ado...
10.8K 361 15
She loved him and he loved her, but it wasn't that simple. Or was it?