Teacher x Student

By just_books01

As I was beginning to leave his class, Mr Greyson put his hand on my lower back and the other on my arm, pull... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

2

57K 572 1.1K
By just_books01

I woke up to someone shaking me instead of my phone alarm ringing.

"Dakota," I heard my dad say.

I shifted some in my bed and opened my eyes. "What?"

"I had to let you know your car is still at the school. I bought the wrong battery. I'll swing by after work with the right one. Will someone give you a ride home from school?" He told me.

Mr G quickly popped in my head and I'm unsure why. "Uh. Um, yeah. I'll get a ride from Shelly hopefully. If not I can walk or chill at the town library," I sighed. I don't want to be stuck at the library.

"Okay. Your mom will give you a ride to school, I'll see you later. Love you," he said and started to walk out of my room. "Oh wait-"

"Yes?" I muffled in my pillow.

"Who dropped you off yesterday?"

Oh no. Lie? Or tell the truth? Lie.

"Just a friend from school," I said and got up and went to my door. "I'll see you later dad."

I shut my door and looked at my phone. It was 7:40 and my alarm usually went off at 7:45. I needed those 5 minutes of sleep.

I grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a plain white T-shirt and slipped it on.

I heard a knock on my door,"it's open!"

"Dakota, moms not feeling well," Charlie said while standing in my door way. He looked scared and I've never seen him scared. He's usually the tough one.

"What do you mean?"

"Mom wants you, come on."

This is alarming because my moms the healthiest in the family and never gets sick.

I walked down the long hallway and opened both doors to my parents bedroom wide. "Charlie, get out. What's wrong mom?"

My mom was laying on her bed resting her arm over her forehead. "My head hurts and I have pain in my breast. Really bad pain."

"Make a doctors appointment, mom," I told her while sitting right next to her. "The sooner the better."

"I'm going to. I'll try to get in after work. Finish getting ready so I can drop you guys off at school." A heavy sigh left her mouth.

"Does dad know?"

She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me, "no, and do not tell him. He worries way too much."

I nodded my head and headed for my room, grabbing my things and house keys. I slipped on shoes and we all went out to my moms car.

My mom dropped me off in front of the school and Shelly was standing there, dressed in pink with her hair curled.

"Hey," I said with a light smile. "You'll never believe what happened."

Her brown eyes lit up. She loves drama or any excitement. "Spill!"

"So my car wouldn't start and guess who was there to save the day? Your baseball crush."

"Mr G?" She exclaimed and grabbed my arm.

"Yup. He tried jumping my car but it didn't work. He offered me a ride home and I took it because walking would take too long."

Shelly raised her eyebrows and smirked and I hit her playfully, telling her to shut up. She gets crazy ideas that will never happen.

The bell rang and we headed off to class. When we got to history, Mr G was there standing at the door greeting people as they walked in.

"Good morning Shelly," he said and Shelly replied with the same thing.

I tried walking right past him but I got stopped. "Is your car fixed?"

I moved out of the door way for other kids to come through. "No, my dad bought the wrong battery and he's going to come later after work to replace it with the right one."

I noticed he was wearing jeans and a black shirt. He's just like me; dress nice only on the first day.

He looked down at me while talking this time. "Do you have a ride home today?"

"Um...actually no. I don't," I looked behind me at Shelly and she was trying to listen to the conversation. She had her chin resting in her hand, pretending not to listen.

Mr G closed the classroom door as he replied to me not having a ride home. "If you need one, I'm okay with taking you home again."

"Yeah, sure. That'd be nice. Thank you," I smiled and sat down next to Shelly.

"So, date?" She asked, giving me a big smile.

"Shelly you're crazy."

History went by slow. My next three classes didn't though. I was waiting on fourth period to end, I wanted to ride home with Mr G already. I don't know why..

As soon as the bell rang I darted out the room and headed toward his classroom.

His door was unlocked, so I just opened it. "Hey Mr G," I smiled.

"Hey, give me a second. I need to grab some folders and stuff," he told me while gathering some stuff.

I sat on one of the tables and stared outside the window, watching kids scramble to their next class. I'm glad I only have these four classes.

Mr G interrupted my thoughts, "ready?"

I nodded yes and we walked out of the room.

"So Mr G..do you like teaching? Even though it's only your second day?" I laughed. I didn't try to look at him because he was too tall.

"Just call me Austin," he smiled. "And yeah. So far on this second day everything's been fine. It's fun. The students here are polite and kind, I'm assuming it's because you guys are all seniors and mature."

"Well.. maybe. Not all of us are mature." This was true. If anything most of us weren't mature at all. I was probably the most mature of all senior class.

"We'll see," he quickly said. We came up to his truck and it was parked closer to the school than yesterday.

I went up to the passenger side but I guess we both did at the same time because as I put my hand on the handle so did he and he didn't move it. I looked at our hands touching and looked at him.

I slowly removed it and he opened the door for me, holding out his hand to help me.

As soon as he got in and threw his stuff to the back he sped off down the road.

"You hungry?" He said with one hand on the steering wheel and leaning on the other.

"I don't know," I replied.  I really didn't. All I'm thinking about is being in a vehicle with him. He's really attractive and I've never felt attracted toward someone. I sound insane. As I looked at his arm I noticed a tattoo on the inside of his left forearm. It was Roman numerals. And another tattoo on his right bicep. It was a design traveling up his arm, going to his shoulder it looked like. It almost looked like fire but pointy, if that made any sense.

"You don't know? We can-"

"What's that tattoo?" I interrupted.

"The one on my left arm is my dads death date. And this on my right arm is just a tattoo my brother and I matched," he explained and put his right arm down so I could see it better.

I had the urge to touch it, so I did. I traced the tattoo and he looked at me with his baby blue eyes, not even telling me to stop.

"I've wanted one for a long time," I said in a low voice.

"I got these at 16. I don't regret it either."

I just turned my eyes back to the road. "And to answer your question, no. I'm not hungry," I told him.

"Okay, I'll drop you off then," he smiled and looked out the window.

The drive to my house was quick. I though it would last longer. "Is anybody home?" He asked.

"Nope."

"Mind if I just pull into your drive way?"

I nodded my head giving him permission and he did so. He got out, coming around as I opened my door. I grabbed my bag and put it on my shoulder.

I went to jump down but my foot got stuck some how and for a second I thought i was going to trip and fall, but I didn't.

Two large hands were on my waist and I was face to face with his chest. I knew my mouth had to be open because of the shock.

"Wow, you okay?" He asked, looking down at me. He didn't move away from me, I didn't move either. We were almost touching.

"Y-yeah. I'm good," I mumbled. The wind came up and I smelt his cologne and it was the best smelling thing ever. It was strong.

I looked around and he released his hands and cleared his throat, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"So, I'll uh see you tomorrow in class Dakota?"

"Yeah, see you Mr G," I said.

"Austin. Please," he said.

"Oh right, sorry. See you Austin," I smiled and walked fast up to my door. I dug for my keys and shoved them in the door.

As soon as I got in side I laid on the couch, replaying what had just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 63 13
A cute story full of smut between our English Teacher (Mr Waves) x yn. "Wipe that smirk off your face sir and come right here" I commanded. He walked...
1K 50 41
At 24 years old, Audrey is slowly achieving her dreams. A teacher, working in a challenging, rough-around-the-edges high school, every day is differ...
1.3M 20.3K 24
"I really am sorry." "I know. Now lift your skirt for me," he demands, standing behind my sprawled out figure on his desk, rolling up the sleeves of...
54.5K 2.6K 27
He takes my mouth with his, a hand grazing my throat like a warm, rough necklace. "Touch me," he breathes onto my lips. My hands slip under his shi...