Not Your Average Football Girl

By jeadeaday

**UNDER HEAVY EDITING** Kaeleah looks like the type of person you would consider a cheerleader. Everyone expe... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
A/N: Other Story Descriptions
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter 28 (Continued)
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen

29.4K 817 89
By jeadeaday

**PLEASE GO BACK AND RE-READ THE END OF CHAPTER 16 BEFORE CONTINUING ON**

It's like looking at yourself in the mirror. I stare at this person in both awe and confusion. Same long brown hair, dark brown eyes, facial structure. Is this even possible? And if it is, how?

This can't really be possible. It could be possible, but my mom left after Aly was born. I don't ever remember having another sister. This is too much. Who is staring at me, with a judgmental look? What the fuck did I do to her?

I give her a look back and she rolls her eyes.

"Who are you?" She asks.

"I could ask you the same thing." I say

"You're not even as good looking as me." She says.

"Are you fucking kidding me? We look the same."

"No. My hair looks healthier than yours and you're probably two sizes bigger than me."

"Does that even matter?" I ask- This girl is really pushing my god damn buttons and I don't even know her name.

"Yes it does. If we really are related in some way. Then we have work to do. I can't be related to some girl who dresses poorly, has a bad sense of fashion, and-"

I can't take this shit anymore- BAM!

"Kaeleah!" Avery yells.

"Don't ever try and insult me. I swear to god, I'd rather set myself on fire than be related to your fake ass." I say and storm out of their house.

I really do have a bad temper. We didn't even speak for more than five minutes and I punched her in the face.

I regret nothing. The bitch was insulting me for no damn reason. I drive away heading home. My dad has some explaining hard core explaining to do.

I finally reach my house and get out and I am fuming. I don't even lock my doors. I hear laughter coming from the kitchen and walk in.

I ignore everyone's stare and walk straight to my dad. I look at him straight in the eyes and I start getting angry again.

"You! You are hiding something and not just from me, but our whole family!"

He looks confused at first, but then recognition covers his features.

"Kaeleah you don't understand. " My dad says.

"Kae, what's going on?" Kael asks looking concerned.

"Oh you should stay and listen, really. It's gonna be a very very important announcement. Right dad?"

"Kaeleah stop this right now." My dad says sternly.

"Then explain to me why I just ran into someone who looks exactly like me and Kael!" I yell.

"Yes, she is your sister. After your mom left the first time."

"She left more the once?" Kael asks.

"Yes she did. Now let me finish, she took her. Her name is Keana. Your mom isn't as terrible as you would think. She took one of you only because she knew that's all she could handle. You don't remember her because your mom took her and left before you all could walk. She did come back a second time, and that's why Aly is around. Then she left again. That was the final time, When she came back the second time, Keana wasn't with her. I did ask about Keana, but she wouldn't tell me anything. I could only assume the worse, but I started getting letters and pictures of Keana. Your mom gave her up for adoption and her adoptive parents have been keeping me updated. I knew they moved here. I just didn't want any of you to know. I'm sorry. " He says.

"Well sorry doesn't cut it. " I say.

"Leah!" Kael warns.

"What? We just found out we have another twin!"

"I know, but you're acting way out of line."

"Why are you not mad?"

"I am mad, but I'm more happy than anything! We have another sister! Our family is getting bigger. I'm not gonna be a bitch about it and throw attitude to our dad."

"Really? I'm so done with this." I say and storm out of my house. Two storm outs in one day? Wow I'm on a roll.

I drive away again with my mind jumbled and no idea where i'm going. I should probably just drive around until I run out of gas and turn my phone off so no one can bother me. Or I can go to someone who will just comfort me with no questions asked.

I drive straight to my destination with only one thought on my mind. They better be home.

———————————————————————————

Why did I think they were gonna be home? I hit my head against the steering wheel several times before I decide to sit on the porch of their home.

I can't fucking believe this. I try so hard to remember. A third child. My sister, but no, the last thing I ever really remember is my mom kissing me on the forehead the night before she left. I remember it so clearly. Like it just happened last night.

It was a family night and we were all in the kitchen. Me and Kael sitting on the bar stools, and Aly was attached to my moms side. Mom and Dad were making Kael and I's favorite food at the time. Macaroni and Cheese. It was the best and the fact that they made it together makes it so much better.

After dinner, we just sat around the table talking. Well more like me and Kael talking and Mom and Dad listening. Then we played the usual board game, Monopoly. I got mad and threw the game peice at Kael because I accused him of cheating. On the record, he was, the bastard liked to cheat when it came to Monopoly.

Well me and Kael being me and Kael got into a full blown fist fight. Like always, mom and dad separated us and sent us to our rooms.

I remember falling asleep and waking up in the middle of the night. Kael walked in my room and I scooted over on my bed so he could lay with me. He only sleeps with me when our parents fight. And it was one of those nights

I could hear them yelling from their room, but it was muffled by the walls. Which I was thankful for. Even with my high curiosity, I didn't really want to know what they're talking about.

Then it all stopped. The yelling ceased and I was happy for that. We could go back to being a happy family. Then I heard footsteps and my door opened. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep. Then I heard my mom whisper, "Mommy's going away for a long long time baby. I love you." She kissed me and that was the end of it. She left that night and I haven't seen her since.

I think about that night every single day before I sleep. I feel the warmth of my tears falling down my cheeks.

I can't deny that I miss her, and that I still love her. If she ever came back into my life, I can't say I'd be happy to see her.

And my father, how could he even keep something like that. How could he keep this whole thing from us. I can't believe he-

"Anderson?"

I look up and see Cody standing there.

"Anderson? Thats's new." I say and wipe away whatever remaining tears were left on my face.

"What are you doing here? It's twelve at night."

I didn't realize I was here that long.

"Well, I found out about some things today, and I couldn't really go to anyone."

"So you came to me?" He asks confused. "I'm flattered, really, but you have all your boys, and Mariah. Surely, they'll be there for you."

I stand there and stare at him, debating if I should say it now, or later. I take in a breath and look straight into his eyes. I take a step closer and closer and closer until i'm standing right in front of him.

"Because what we have is something I don't have with them. I like you, a lot. And I want my boyfriend to understand and know me better than anyone."

A/N!

Yay for updates! I know it's been pretty long, but at least it's up! How'd you like it? Drop your comments below and tell me what you thought! This chapter isn't as long s usual, but it is filled with so much!

So.... Vote, comment, and follow me!

Love you lovebugs c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776 23 42
... that changes everything Sarah was starting her junior year of high school. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw a pretty average blonde hair...
182K 11.5K 50
Oddball Mabel has always been quirky. Maybe it's due to the fact that she was homeschooled or perhaps it was because of her parents who sheltered her...
1.4M 48.3K 34
COMPLETED I've always been the person that does whatever someone tells me I can't. Can't graduate with a four-point-oh? Check. Can't win a modeling...
1.1M 32.6K 54
"The moon's really beautiful, if you think about it," I blurted. "Yeah?" he asked, mild amusement and curiosity mingling in his voice. "Yeah," I conf...