half/closer | GirlXGirl

By reversereverie

• English • half/closer - Hilary and Khloe ❝ Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of your own f... More

half / 1
half / 2
half / 3
half / 4
half / 5
half / 6
half / 7
half / 8
half / 9
half / 10
half / 11
half / 12
half / 13
half / 14
half / 15
half / 16
half / 17
half / 18
half / 19
half / 20
half / 21
half / 22
half / 24
half / 25
26 / closer
27 / closer
28 / closer
29 / closer
30 / closer
31 / closer
32 / closer
33 / closer
34 / closer
35 / closer
36 / closer
37 / closer
38 / closer
39 / closer
40 / closer
41 / closer
42 / closer
43 / closer
44 / closer
45 / closer
half / closer
Bonus Chapter

half / 23

5.9K 250 116
By reversereverie

"Khloe is so weak!" Arisa exclaimed as she threw off her arms in frustration.

Watching as she paced back and forth in my art studio, I pondered why I told her the truth. Instead of saying: 'yeah, she's fantastic', why did I tell her 'no, we've not done it yet'? However, trying to be a decent girlfriend which meant getting through the right process of wholesome commitment, I stood my ground and declared my sexual status with my girlfriend to my friends.

"How could she do this to you?" Arisa burst out in disbelief as she placed her hand on her hip.

"When was the last time you've done it, Ry?" Bailey asked as she scanned one of my paintings on the wall.

I rolled my eyes. "Do I have to answer that?"

"Yes, absolutely!" Arisa hissed. "Because you're being ridiculous right now. You guys talk about love but you're still not at that point of paradise."

I leaned against the leather couch, crossing my arms over my chest with a huff. "Oh yeah, how about you and Quinn? When exactly did you guys do it?"

Arisa suddenly froze at her own spot from my question. "W-Well, after we said 'I love you' to each other."

"See, that's the point," I said, whining. "We're still not exactly in that phase so stop ridiculing my sexual relationship with my girlfriend."

Captain's eyes narrowed. "Are you kidding me?! Did I hear someone else gushing about loving someone last week? She's clearly in love with you."

"Starting, that's her exact word," I said and I didn't even know why I was so defensive.

Bailey chuckled as she sat beside me. "There's no such thing, Ry. She either fell for you already or not at all."

Arisa slumped her shoulder in defeat and she seated on my left side with a sigh. "Look, high school is nearly at the end so think about it. You have to at least make memories, right? You gotta hit for the cycle."

"On what base are we talking about here?" Bailey asked nonchalantly.

I let out a frustrated sigh. "Second base."

Bailey cringed. "Not even half to third?"

I nodded, biting my lip in embarrassment. "You know what, it doesn't matter."

Arisa groaned, before cupping my face in her hands, shifting my head to make me look directly at her. "It matters to me. I'm your best friend and all I want is for you to be happy— emotionally, physically, mentally and sexually. So Khloe better step up into this game or else—"

"What are you gonna do?!" I panicked as my eyes enlarged.

"Talk to her about it or something... Not directly but through Quinn," Bailey answered with a snort. "You're lucky you have your girlfriend with you until you graduate so you might as well relish the rest of the moment."

I looked at Bailey with sympathy as Arisa let me go but I still didn't want to acknowledge their idea. "You don't understand. Khloe and I are different. We're not really at that point yet. That last thing I wanted is to fu ck it up by suggesting things we're not ready for."

With a frown, Arisa looked at me incredulously. "Ry, don't say things like that as if you don't visualize yourself doing it with her. I know you want this more than you claim. Yeah, it's given that Khloe is not really that 'hot' but you have feelings for her so obviously, you're attracted to her."

"Of course, I'm attracted to her, duh!!"

"But you don't see her as a sexual piece, not even once?" Bailey questioned which caused me to but soon recouped.

"What the hell, Bailey?! Of course, I am. I mean at first, it was like that but when our feelings started to grow day by day, all I wanted to do is get to know her as a person. Nothing more for now."

Bailey and Arisa stared at each other, their jaws ajar. They looked shocked at my statement and I had no idea why. I was just being honest though. At first, all I desired to do was kiss Khloe's lips ever since our body shot and I even suggested to her to have sex with me at the tree house to tend my confusion about what I really felt about her. I wanted to prove that she was just a mere reminder of my first kiss and once we end up doing it, I would eventually move on.

However, things didn't go as I wanted it to be, or I didn't expect that I would fall for her, rather. So the goal of proving that she was just a tiny speckle of my past misplaced with another once I realized that I was crushing on her. Unfortunately, from detached intimacy, we stepped back to a fresh start— friendship. Then in the middle of denial, I acted as a good friend, making excuses after lame excuses to get closer to her. But I wasn't satisfied. I craved more than friendship.

Beneath my flesh, I was greedy.

I was like a merchant, trading with wanderers— offering an item with much higher value than it supposed to be. A predator hunting for its prey, at the same time competing against their fellow breed. A queen who was gifted with golden touch by the gods, turning all things into gold and fortune for her own sake.

I needed Khloe more than I deserve her. So starving and thirsty— so desperate of her to the extent that I overlooked my own fear. I bravely clutched to her with one selfish goal in my mind— I sought her to be mine alone.

And once I managed to claim her as 'mine alone', my greed expanded and the fear amplified, hunting me back. Although I refused to acknowledge it to myself, I experienced how I reacted to her physical attributes alone. On how my heart accelerates whenever she was touching me, not to mention, how I shiver when we hold each other's hand. On how my heart burst in series as our lips trace each other in a wild repeat.

So doing the next step with Khloe was the surface of my fear. And I was refusing to face it unless I get the assurance that she also loves me as much as I love her. Maybe it was a selfish conviction but as I said, I didn't want to f uck it up.

I was more than willing to wait because I knew that once we do it, it was going to be a new different level in our relationship. And it was scaring the hell out of me. Not to mention, Claire had told me that I should be strong for Khloe in case something happened.

"Ry," Arisa breathed out in disbelief, dragging me out of my train of thoughts. "I can't believe you're thinking like this of all people."

Bailey laughed lightly. "Congratulations, Hilary!"

I creased my brows in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't get me wrong, Ry but out of all the four members of table B4, you're the last person who would become like this," Arisa said, shaking her head.

"What?"

"You're gayer than gay, Ry!" Bailey declared as she gestured her arms out towards me.

"What?!" I repeated in frustration because I had no idea what the heck they were talking about and I was taken aback when both of my friends suddenly laughed together, mocking my confusion.

"Oh gosh, this is so unpredictable." Arisa seemed to celebrate in her head. "You were always the different one from our group but look at you now, you fell in love with a girl just like us and in a most unusual way. And now, we are like a bunch of popular gay in this school. Should we start a movement tomorrow?"

I stood up and then turned to glare at my Captain. "Okay? I don't get why my relationship is unusual? Still doesn't mean I'm the gayest in this clique."

They both giggled and it annoyed me more than it was.

"You are, Ry! Don't worry, it's a compliment," Arisa said, giving me thumbs up.

"No, A," Bailey let out another giggle. "She's more like 'Bimbo-sexual'."

I hung my mouth low as I placed my hand on my hip. "And that makes me gayer than both of you? But how about you, Bailey? Tiana is also your first girlfriend, right? What makes both of you different from us?"

Bailey rolled her eyes as if she was already tired of my obliviousness. "We don't settle without humping each other, duh! But you and Khloe are willing to wait for each other. This kind of love is different and unusual, especially within the twenty-first century."

"Awwww," Arisa cooed, "What a pair of old souls spewing rainbows and summoning infant unicorns. And that, ladies and gentlemen, makes you the gayest of all."

Although I was internally proud of myself for having that kind of relationship with my girlfriend, I still let my opinion out as I walked towards the lined up artworks of mine, "Stop with the labels. I don't like them. And for Pete's sake, we're still not saying the 'L' word to each other."

"Then say it," Arisa said with firmness, causing me to turn to her again, eyes narrowed and brows furrowed.

Bailey groaned at her expense. "Yeah, Ry! Say it, you're making this hard than it already is. Yeah, I get it! You're scared but believe me, Arisa and I knew all about this fear of rejection. But what makes you think that Khloe will reject you? Hell, the Captain Bimbo is willing to go with you to any university you want and you guys will probably move into one apartment because why not? And that's practically screaming 'commitment' which is a pretty huge jump when it comes to your relationship and you're telling me that you're not planning to do it with her before we graduate? That's bullsh!t, Ry!"

"You need to do it with her," Arisa added, pointing her fingers at me. "Not because you want to get a score, nor to make her love you back. Heck, there's not even a doubt that she loves you back. But once you move together in one place, you're gonna find out each other's flaws. So really Hilary Damien, you both might as well get comfortable with each other as much as you can while you're still not at the 'moving together' point so that you can lessen the possibility of 'fucking it up'. Do you get it?"

Damn, it all made sense! And it wasn't like Khloe was not enunciating it. She even told me that she's willing to be under me if I managed to beat her academic score. Why didn't I realize it sooner? All the hints were scattered in her words.

And that realization caused me to look at my friends in a panic. And what's with the 'moving together'? I didn't know anything about my Captain was talking about.

Once they saw the panic expression on my face, Bailey smirked while Arisa stood up and skipped the space towards me.

Placing her hands on my shoulders, she grinned playfully. "Don't worry, Ry. We're going to help you."

"Yes," Bailey agreed. "We're gonna set a place or something, talk to Quinn about her sister's lack of sexual drive, whatever it is that you want."

"Yeah, anything you want," Arisa said as she stroked my hair softly. "But you also have to work it out, I mean make a hint to her, be seducing and tease her so mad, you know the drill!"

I eagerly nodded as I gulped. It wasn't like I had zero experience when it comes to teasing and seducing a person. But this was way different, I was coming into an unfamiliar territory here. Damn, I didn't even know how to please a girl.

A knock on the door interrupted our conversation and Arisa looked at me firmly first before she freed my shoulder. I watched her open the door of my art studio, revealing the infamous siblings.

In almost like turtle-pace, I watched my girlfriend stepped into the room. She was holding a soccer ball in between her hand and hip, while a black Jaguar varsity jacket hugged her athletic body, and my eyes shifted down to her Under Armour soccer shorts which ended in the middle of her smooth tanned legs. The strong feature of her face was sporting soaring confidence while her chocolate hair was knotted in a high ponytail, revealing her neck that I wanted to ravish right then. And I gulped again when my eyes moved to her curved lips that I wanted to kiss all day long, never stopping.

"So where should we start?" Quinn's voice suddenly heaved me out of my desire and I diverted my eyes from Khloe only to realize that her sister was already beside me with a professional-looking camera in her hands. I even forgot that they were here to take photos of my artworks for my portfolio.

Ry, stop being a perv!

Clearing my throat, I gestured my hand to one of my paintings nearest to me. Quinn winked at me first before she got into her work. I sensed Khloe walking towards me so I turned my attention to her. With a sweet smile, she gave me a quick kiss before she hopped away and sat beside Bailey. I was disappointed that she just gave me a simple kiss but I internally slapped myself out of my pervert mind. We could make out after this anyway without anyone watching us because I could.

Once the photo shoot finished, I went home with Khloe. We were in a comfortable silence the whole ride but inside, I was making a few seductive plans. In the end, I decided to start with the basics, although I was still hesitant of this whole idea.

"Klo?" I called out in a reluctant voice.

"Hmmm?" she responded, her eyes glued to the road.

"Can you help me with my homework today?"

Khloe chuckled. "Is this your way of beating my grades, Gladiator?"

I rolled my eyes at her. She never failed to give me names based on the footwear I was wearing. Biting my lip, I leaned forward and gazed at her with a pout. Khloe briefly stared at me, then she laughed, the sound did a lot of things inside me. If I could describe it, it was more like her laughter caused an electricity within me.

"Your place or mine?" Khloe asked playfully, her voice was low and seductive or I was just hearing things.

"Mine," I replied, too vigorous.

"Is it going to be fine with your parents?"

"Yes."

"Sure?"

"Sure."

Truth is, my parents were going to be home late today so I decided to make a move starting today. I was going to tease her so well. Yeah, just a tease, Hilary. You already know the drill.

Once we reached our mansion, I straightaway dragged her to my room. Actually, this was her first time coming into my room and I watched her skim my own haven in amusement.

"Nice room," she complimented with a foxy smile. "It's all you."

I sighed. "Klo, I have something to ask."

Settling herself comfortably on my rolling chair, she stared back at me with a knowing smirk. "Yeah, I supposed you invited me here not just because of homework. Is there an ulterior motive behind this?"

I blushed so hard at her question. "You're always sharp."

Khloe shrugged off her shoulder before she spread her arms, urging me to come to her.

With an eager smile, I hopped on her lap, my arms snaked around her shoulders while she kept me in her embrace. She innocently caressed my thigh under my skirt, making me shivers while her other hand was enveloping my waistline, securing me.

"So tell me what's bothering you?" she said softly, giving me a chaste kiss on my cheek.

I bit my lip, wondering if I should be honest with her. Should I talk to her about what my friends urged me to do with her? Or about what would happen after graduation? About us living together which my friends instilled in my head? About sex and all? Or I was just going to hide all these questions in my mind and just straightaway implement my plans of seducing her?

Khloe looked at me expectantly and I let out a knotty puff. If I seduce her out of nowhere, she would probably see what's behind my scheme anyway so it was better, to be honest. She was so sharp like that. Her eyes felt like she knew what's in my mind already. She really intimidates me sometimes.

"I'm— I'm p-planning to seduce you," I blurted out of panic and I wanted to scream at myself because it came out so wrong.

Khloe blinked then she let out a short laugh. "What?"

I closed my eyes in embarrassment but Khloe pinched my chin, forcing me to stare back at her again.

"Okay? What's going on?"

"It's Arisa and Bailey, actually," I began explaining, this time I was careful with my words. "They asked me about how s-sexually far I've gotten with you?" I paused, biting my bottom lip and Khloe seemed like she wanted to listen further so I spoke again, "And they're so appalled that we haven't done it yet so they've been giving speeches about me not getting any before graduation. They're telling me that I should do it with you to make it less, you know, uncomfortable for us once we move in together in a same apartment because we're gonna be in the same universities anyway and I don't even know how they managed to know something like that when in truth, we haven't even received an offer letter yet, let alone submitted our portfolio because so far, they're still not complete. So yeah, back to their speeches, in order to get you to come to me, they suggest that I should seduce and tease you so mad to the point that you wouldn't be able to resist me. But here I am, being stupid and dumb because I chose to be honest with you. Yup, I know, I'm so lame," I ended with a bitter laugh.

Khloe looked astounded with my rant and she made me more nervous with her silence. But when she suddenly burst out laughing, my nervousness was replaced with embarrassment that I immediately buried my face on her shoulder with a grumble.

"That was so funny," my girlfriend laughed out.

"Stop!" I mumbled into her neck. "I'm so ashamed now."

Khloe's laughter eventually died down and she pushed me away a little bit to look at me with an amusing smile. "Don't listen to them. We have our own pace, alright? If you're still not comfortable doing it with me, I will understand. It's not like I decided to have a relationship with you because of that. I mean yeah, I admit it. I want to do it with you so bad because you're that hot so really, why not?" We both chuckled at that and then she carried on, "But there's this instinct telling me that I should wait more so I resisted this urge of desire a couple of times already, actually. I want to let things happen at our own pace instead. I think you'll feel it when it's time anyway so instead of forcing ourselves to do it just because of our peer's influence, I suggest that we should just follow our instinct. Do you agree with me?"

I smiled as I nodded. "You're right."

Khloe giggled, pecking my lips. "Yup, no rush, okay? And as for the moving together and university thingy, I might have told Quinn that I'm planning to go with you to any university you want. So she probably mentioned it to her girlfriend and it gave Arisa an idea that we're going to stay in one apartment together."

I was smitten by her declaration of wanting to pursue me but I pondered further. "Do you want to? I mean, do you want to move in together?"

Khloe unconsciously pinched her ear, telling me that she was somewhat nervous. "D-Do you?"

"Yes, if you w-want to," I stuttered, getting anxious myself.

Khloe's face lit up. "Of course, I want to. I don't do mushy declaration but this is the point where I should probably say 'Yeah, I want to move in together with you because I wanna see your beautiful face before we sleep every night and stare at it once morning come.'"

I giggled at her antics. "I'd love that though."

"Me too," she countered with a whole-hearted smile and we stared deeply into each other's eyes

Khlo's windows of her soul were like a multiverse, containing different universes. And looking deeply at them gave your existence more meaning than life itself. They were a pair of gothic paints—mysterious yet symbolic, an art not quite easy to grasp.

Khloe was a breathing artwork of my world.

And once her hazel eyes moved to my lips, they put colors in my veins, bringing barbaric sparks within me. And then, each space between us vanished and then she kissed me. Our breath mingled, our skin touched as our lips molded into an artful dance. My heart was beating out of my chest again and I trembled when our tongue joined in a sweet escape from the world.

I felt it. I felt the love in each soft caress of her lips. It warmed my whole being, melted my doubts and insecurities and drove me so f ucking crazy. Our motion was innocent, lack of impurity, absence of words but stronger than any desires I've known. The kiss was passionate, drench in vibrant paints, forming a different kind of shades.

Together, we were a masterpiece.

Together, we were beautiful.

And together, we were in love.

•••••

Author's Note:

This chapter is so simple but I think I did good, right? This couple is so pure that I don't even want to corrupt them. I couldn't even imagine them in that carnal way. It feels like I'm going to regret it once I did. Almost everybody says sex sells. However, I'm writing this story not because of money. I'm writing this because it's my heart's will so I might as well make it with all my heart. Okay, that's really so sappy but I'm going to ask again, alright?

Smut or not?

But wait, why am I asking in the first place? I already know what this story wants me to write anyway!

Sorry, guys... This time I'm not going to listen to your requests no matter what. You can stop reading this story now if you feel so disappointed with my decision.

Two more chapters to go!

•••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 24.5K 42
sequel to DELICATE I know that you're scared because I'm so open In which famous English actress Kaia Browne is now in a serious relationship with i...
853K 31.1K 34
I was never the cool girl... Never the centre of attention. Hell, the first party I ever went to, it was because Kelly dragged me to it and I was 17...
43.9K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
252K 8.4K 16
Two girls, two different walks of life, one love story. Dakota Springson was a princess. Not an actual princess, but you know the type. Rich parents...