Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 16

49 8 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

"Hey honey , wake up ." My mom shakes me .

"Why is it that you have so many different names for me ?" I chuckle .

"Very funny ." She laughs .

"Tyler came over last night , he's in the guest room ." She smiles leaving the bedroom and I smile at the information .

I quickly go to my bathroom and I get ready for today . As soon as I'm done I walk to my drawer where I take out the wrapped gift box . I tip toe to the guest room which is directly in front of my bedroom . I see him sitting on the bed with his back to me , I look at his tattoo practically gawking at him . Walking over to him I give him a hug from the back .

"Happy birthday ." I whisper in his ear while giving him the wrapped present . He grabs his phone going to the camera taking a beautiful selfie of us .

I smile at him while he opens the present and I laugh once he sees what I got him . It's a nice piercing that has a diamond stud .

"Now I don't know where you're going to put that but yeah ." I chuckle .

"Oh I have a good idea ." He laughs with a smirk making its way into his face .

"Eww I didn't need to know that ." I chuckle .

"Thank you ." He smiles .

"Tyler lift the cushion up ." I smile looking at him with my arms still around him .

"Oh my goodness , you actually got it !" He shouts .

In front of us was a simple Daniel Wellington watch in Black that Tyler had his eyes on the other week so I decided to get him one for his birthday . The belt of the watch wasn't thin neither was it thick , just the right size for him .

"Well I saw how you were looking at it ." I smile .

"You're the best ." He turns giving me a kiss on the cheek that will probably leave me smiling the whole day .

He puts on a shirt fixing the bed and we make our way out of the guest room and down to the kitchen .

"Happy birthday Tyler ." My mom smiles placing a plate of eggs , baked beans , toast , bacon and fried tomatoes .

"Thank you Emma ." He smiles having his breakfast .

"Oh honey there's cereal for you in the cabinet ." She laughs handing me my own plate without eggs since I revolt them .

"Thank you mom ." I smile having breakfast .

"Are you feeling better though ? Yesterday you were really weak ." Tyler speaks up .

"Yeah I'm feeling better , just a bit weak but nothing I can't handle ." I bite into my bacon .

"That's good ." He says with a smile .

He finishes with his breakfast washing his dish leaving it on the table top . He grabs my plate doing the same thing and stacking them .

"You know , I really don't know as to why you were checking out that watch because I have never seen you wear one ." I say once we're in his Dodge Challenger .

"All the watches I've seen so far have been too big ." He responds .

"You know , I've never really appreciated your car but damn this is sexy ." I look around the car .

"Amelia , we've known each other for almost three months and well you only realize that I'm driving a sexy beast ?" He asks looking at it lovingly .

"Well , Uhm . Okay you know what ? I'm not that interested in cars . I guess when you bring her to life I squeal on the inside , I just didn't want to inflate your ego but since it's your day I guess I'll give you just this ." I laugh .

"You're something else Ms Johnson ." He chuckles parking the car in the schools parking lot .

We walk out of the car to see girls standing behind each other wearing letters of his name on their tops . He looks at them weirdly so he carries on walking , as soon as we get to my locker a letter falls onto the floor so I pick it up looking who it's from .

"It's yours dude ." I give it to him grabbing my textbooks for the first two subjects .

"It says I must go to the football field ." He says giving it a weird look .

"It's an adventure !" I chuckle .

"Let's go ." He smiles taking my hand .

We walk to the football field and looking at the sight I laugh my ass off . There are cheerleaders , and his teammates. His teammates aren't wearing shirts , with white paint written happy birthday .

Tyler laughs at his idiotic friends walking down the steps but he doesn't realize that he's still dragging me around . As soon as we reach the field the boys make a sandwich out of him dragging me down with them .

"I'm here too ." I shout but chuckle .

"Don't touch her Zach !" Tyler laughs pushing him off of me making all of us laugh .

"Okay , I'll keep my hands off ." Zach lifts his hands up feigning surrender .

Zach helps me up from the floor giving my hand a peck .

"I'm sorry for being a boy ." He says laughing .

"Oh so you left us for a girl ." One of the boys say .

"She isn't just any girl bro , this is Em . Em meet he boys ." He says laughing .

"I'm bad at names ." I grin at them .

"We already love her ." Zach says picking me up .

"Put her down ." Tyler says with a small smile .

"I don't want to ." He pouts .

"Join us for lunch Em ." Zach says .

I look over to Tyler who shrugs so I agree .

"Only on one condition ." I say and all eyes look at me .

"If Freya Miller joins us ." I shout pointing her out .

"You're crazy Amelia Johnson ." She laughs walking down the stairs .

"It's the witch , and she's very hot ." One guy smirks .

"Only I can call her that ! And she's not into guys ." I smirk and all their smiles become frowns .

"Hey ! Don't ruin my chances ." Freya says making me laugh .

"You're with my sister if I just remind you ." Tyler says with his eyebrows raised .

"We broke up ." She shrugs as if it's nothing .

"The witch is single !" Zach says making me laugh .

The bell rings and all the onlookers get to class and so do we . Tyler helps me up to history as usual , as soon as we get there we realize that the teacher isn't there so we start studying due to exams being close . We study and Tyler gets a few notes from girls so I cock my eyebrow at him .

"You should see my dustbin every year ." He chuckles throwing them into the bin .

"What do you mean ?" I laugh .

"At first I thought it was cool and stuff but then I read what they wrote in the cards and well ." He grimaces .

"Let me see one ." I laugh behind my hand so that I don't make a noise .

He pulls one out of without looking and handing it to me . I open it up reading out loud in a voice like Whitley from A Different World .

"Oh Tyler , I heard a rumor about you . Why don't we try out that frenum piercing of yours today at my house ? Just meet me by my locker after school . Kisses or should I say sucks ? -Lucy ." I read laughing .

"She literally puts the loose in Lucy ." I laugh handing him the note .

"Every single year and well I've just turned to burning them because that's better ." He laughs .

"Happy birthday Tyler ." Cassandra says to Tyler .

"Thank you Cass ." He smiles lovingly at her .

The bell rings and I realize that today is a half day because our school is hosting a meeting for other schools so they don't want the school kids to disturb the meeting .

"Hey dude , what time does school end today ?" I ask Tyler .

"The period after break . Why ?"

"I was thinking I could take you somewhere nice for your birthday ." I shrug .

"Okay cool . Don't forget , you agreed to having lunch with the boys ." He laughs picking me up .

We walk into Mr Clifton's class with me still on Tyler's back and he places me on the table standing in between my legs .

"What do you have in mind ?" He smirks making me laugh .

"I booked us one of those wall painting activity things for two hours . I know how you have that family dinner tonight for your birthday so I booked it for twelve ." I explain to him .

"Okay , good morning class . I'm going to give you a free period today but keep it down ." Mr C says with his feet on his table .

"Great because I love painting ." He smirks .

"What is up with you and Cassandra . It doesn't take a scientist to see that there's chemistry between you two ." I bring up .

"We dated for a few years , that's all I can say ." He mutters sadly .

"Okay ." I smile .

For the remainder of the period we talk more seeming to not get tired of one another . The bell rings and I jump off of the table .

"Em ." Mr Clifton says and I see Tyler scowling at him .

"I'll see you outside ?" I suggest and he nods .

"Are you and Tyler together ?" He asks looking at his door .

"No , why do you ask ?" I smile .

"Well if you somehow have feelings for him be careful . I've heard a lot about him ." He shrugs .

"Now this is the type of man you go for stupid Amelia . Not Tyler ." She shouts and I shut her up .

"Nothing to worry about Andrew ." I smile .

"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow ." He says smiling .

"Bye Mr C ." I put my peace fingers up walking out .

"Well lets go have lunch with the boys ." I smile to Tyler once I leave the class walking through the double doors to the cafeteria . He throws his arm over my shoulder pulling me beside him .

"Em ! Em ! Em !" Zach cheers .

"Oh goodness ." I mutter making Tyler laugh .

• • •

-Fifiloe

I honestly love Zach , he's so funnny 😂 .

14/05/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348 0 28
"because if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back... Then that love has to be real." Hey guys, I'm Kayla. What you'...
57.1K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
1.7K 95 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...
7 0 12
Amelia, a resilient young woman, was raised in a small town burdened by generational poverty. Her family struggled to make ends meet while surrounded...