santana and brittany

By cactustravis

santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is on... More

pilot
noah puckerman
santana the freshman
los padres y la abuela
friday night
monday night sleepover
tuesday date
lady sex !!
glee club and valentines day
quinn fabray
late nights
family
sex tape
high school musical 3
secrets and distance
prom-a-saurus
chipotle
picnic
sick
nationals
graduation/goodbye
the months following
the quarterback
glee club brings everyone together
new york
nine month anniversary
brittany's 20th birthday
broadway
changes
building a glee club
proposal
planning
wedding
author's note
honeymoon
one month
thanksgiving and babies
jake
sadness
happiness
original songs
rip lord tubbington
shining star
not alone and clevver news
quinn fabray pt. 2
a day of santana
this is goodbye
epilogue
the unpublished miscarriage

senior ditch day

4.2K 95 68
By cactustravis

Santana's Point of View

"Ladies and gentlemen," Puck says walking backwards with a smile on his face, "Welcome to Six Flags Great America!"

The drive here was five hours. I was driving my car for five fucking hours. And it would've been better if Brittany would've actually stayed up instead of sleeping for the whole car ride, occasionally waking up to drink some juice or go on her phone.

Quinn was supposed to ride with us but she backed out so that her and Artie could have their own Senior Ditch Day. #Wheelies.

Oh, and the juniors joined u, but they're just ditching. They don't have the same excuse we do because they're not seniors.

We woke up at three in the morning and met up with everyone else in a Walgreens parking lot at four. Since it's a five hour ride, we all decided to stay the night in a hotel and then leave after breakfast in the morning.

We pulled up to a Hampton Inn around 9:30, which is great because Six Flags didn't open until 10:30. So, we had about an hour to check in and take a nap. And Brittany slept like she was the one who was freaking driving.

"Sam!" I call and he looks over his shoulder at me, "Can you take a picture of Britt and I?"

He nods and I hand him my phone. If he's smart then he'll just keep on pressing the button instead of waiting for us to pose. After a good minute of him taking photos of us he hands me my phone back.

He's smart.

"That's really cute." I say smiling as me and Brittany look through the photos while we're waiting in line for The Joker. I look up at her and realize that she's not even looking at the photos with me because she's lost looking straight ahead at nothing

Something's wrong with her and I don't know what. Yesterday in fourth period she was called out of class to go to Principal Figgins' office and she came back different. She was quiet and tense and I asked her what's wrong plenty of times but each time I asked she would either force a smile and say nothing was wrong, or not say anything at all. And for the rest of the day she was out of it.

I tried to make it better with kisses, hoping it would loosen her up, but after a while of me pecking her lips, she told me she was tired. Which was weird because I always fall asleep first and I was no where close to tired. I asked her if she was okay one more time before turning off the lights and all she did was shrug and turned onto her side so that her back was facing me. I woke up a few times in the middle of the night, because I was worried about her, and each time she was still awake. Just looking up at the ceiling.

I know it can't be anything I did because (a) we haven't argued in a while (b) we've been having great sex and (c) she changed when she got back from the office. So, it's something that was said or done but I can't think of what it could possibly be.

"You good?" I ask as I place my phone in my back pocket

Brittany looks in my direction but not at me, "Huh?" Shes lost.

I cup her face and place my forehead on hers. She closes her eyes and lets out a deep breath.

"Babe," I whisper, "Your scaring me. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She answers with her eyes still closed

I pull away from her, "Look at me and say that."

She throws her arms over my shoulders and pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around her torso and bury my face in the crook of her neck.

"Everything's okay."

She didn't look at me when she said it though.

I decide to save it for when we get back to the hotel because something is obviously wrong with her, and it makes me sad that she won't even tell me.

Anyways, the rest of our time at Six Flags is spent on rollercoasters, playing games, taking pictures, eating, and laughing.

And Brittany was still able to have fun. She won me this big ass purple teddy bear, while I was only able to win her a much more smaller version.

"We need one more group photo." Rachel says as we're walking towards the exit. She asks the security guard to take a photo and hands him her phone.

The seniors are standing in the back and the three juniors are squatting down in front of us. That's how we took our group photos all day; we took one after every ride, making sure to get the rides sign in the background.

I catch Brittany's swinging hand and hold onto it. She looks at me and gives me a small smile.

"Is anyone one else starving?" Puck asks, rubbing his stomach

Sam laughs, "Are you not full off of funnel cakes and ice cream?"

"Are you?" Puck asks and Sam shakes his head, "That's what I thought."

"There's an Olive Garden not to far from the hotel." Finn says looking down at his phone

"Olive Garden is the Walmart version of Breadstix." Tina says with a smile on her face

"Or is Breadstix the Walmart version of Olive Garden?" I ask and we laugh

I give Brittany's hand a light squeeze before letting go. I buckle my new bear into the backseat before getting in.

I look over at Brittany as I start the car and see that she's looking out the window with a sad look on her face.

"Britt, your sad and it's making me sad because I don't know what to do." I say as I press on the Olive Garden address Rachel sent in the group chat, "Do you wanna skip dinner and go back to the room or just go back home. Cause I'll drive home if you want me to."

Brittany looks at me and bites her inner cheek and for a second I thought she was going to tell me to take her back to Ohio but she tells me again that everything's fine.

I steer the car with my left hand and hold Brittany's hand with my right.
*
"So what colleges are you guys going to?" Tina asks with a curious look on her face

Rachel looks around the table before speaking, "Kurt and I auditioned for NYADA!"

"Grandma Berry and Lady Hummel taking on New York together. How cute?" I say sarcastically and Rachel rolls her eyes but Kurt smiles. Kurt can take a joke but Rachel can't.

"And what college are you going to? One that teaches you how to become a stripper?" Rachel asks and I laugh because her "insult" didn't touch me at all

"Why would I go to school for something I'm already an expert at?" I ask and the boys laugh, "I actually got a scholarship for cheerleading at the University of Louisville."

"Oh my god! Why didn't you tell us?" Kurt asks sounding more excited than me

I shrug, "I'm going to college to do that same thing I'm doing now I'm high school."

What's there to be excited about? I'm not going to the performing art school like Rachel and Kurt  or to Yale like Quinn. I'm not doing any spectacular or out of the ordinary.

Rachel scoffs with a smile on her face, "Okay but it's a scholarship! You got a full ride to Kentucky! You should be doing freaking toe touches right now!"

"Britt," Blaine says and she looks up at him, "Are you excited for Santana?"

I look at Brittany, anticipating her answer. I haven't told anyone but my parents, so this is news for her too. Brittany and I don't really like to talk about the future because we like living in the present, but at the same time you have to prepare yourself.

Brittany shrugs her shoulders, "Its cool."

Nobody says anything. They just look from me to Brittany and back, waiting for me to say something or for her to change her answer.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I ask, wincing at my choice of words. I never use words like that towards Brittany unless it's during sex

She looks at me and her cheeks get red, "Drop it."

"I'm done letting you keep whatever wrong's with you from me. What is your problem?" I ask, starting to get a little upset

"Santana, stop." She demands in a whisper

"Brittany, what happened yesterday?" I ask trying to soften my tone of voice but it comes out harsher

"I'm not graduating!" She blurts our and my mind goes blank, "Okay? I'm not fucking graduating."

"What? How?" I stammer

"You can't graduate with a 0.2 GPA." She says and her voice is much softer, more sad

"How do you get a 0.2 G..." Kurt starts but I cut him off by giving him a look telling him to watch himself

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask and she shakes her head

"I didn't want you to know that I'm stupid," She says and her eyes begin to fill with tears, "I didn't want you to breakup with me."

Ouch.

The fact that she thinks I would do something like that hurts. I know she's not dumb. She just sees the world differently than some of us and that's okay. I would never break up with her over it,

"I was just gonna let you guys figure it out on graduation day when you see me in something other than a cap and gown." She says looking around the table and everyone is speechless. She wipes her eyes and stands up, "Can I have your car keys and the key to the room?"

"No, Brittany don't leave." Finn says as I reach in my pocket for what she's asking for, "Stay and have dinner with us."

"Let me come with you." I say as I drop the stuff in her hand

She shakes her head, "I just want to be alone for a little bit."

I'm gonna have to respect that.

The rest of dinner felt long. No one really ate much because the mood was completely killed by all the sadness, so we all just got our stuff to go. They still brought Britt's spaghetti and meatballs to the table, so I just had them wrap that up for her too.

I ride back to the hotel with Puck and Sam because I knew they wouldn't talk. I want silence so that I can think of what I'm going to say to Brittany, but it's too quiet for me to think.

I text Brittany as I walk to the elevator, telling her that I'm on my way up and she texts me back saying that the door is unlocked.

I walk into a completely dark room; the only light coming from Brittany's phone. I turn a light on and Brittany squints her eyes.

"I'm gonna heat your food up for you." I say and I take place the box into the microwave for one minute

Brittany doesn't say anything. She just sits with her back against the wall on her phone.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I take the food out of the microwave and grab a fork and some napkins. I sits next to her on the bed and open the box up. I stick the fork in a meatball and put it in front of Brittany's mouth,

"Am I too dumb to eat by myself?" Brittany asks and I roll my eyes

"Don't do that." I say and I myself take a small bite from the meatball, "I'm gonna comfort you by feeding you spaghetti and meatballs because I don't know what else to do right now." I put the half eaten meatball in front of her mouth again and she puts it in her mouth. She slowly chews.

"I'm really happy that you got a scholarship." Brittany says sincerely, "And I'm sorry that I let my issues get in the way of showing that."

I twirl the noodles around the fork, "Don't apologize. I would rather talk about your problem instead of talking about me going to Kentucky." I put the noodles in her mouth, "So, let's talk about it."

She lets out a deep breath and drops her phone on her lap, "Figgins told me that I can't graduate with my GPA being that low, and then he started talking about my attendance and how I need to show up to my classes and that when I do show up I need to participate." Brittany says looking down at the food that's in my lap, "And that I can no longer write in my secret language or write in crayon."

"Why would you think that I was gonna break up with you?" I ask as she bites into a breadstick, "That hurt my feelings."

"Why would you wanna date someone who has to repeat a year of school?"

"Even if you weren't repeating we still most likely wouldn't be at the same school next year." I say taking another bite from a meatball, "I wouldn't break up with you then and I'm not gonna break up with you now."

"Long distance is really hard and..."

I cut her off by pressing the meatball against her lips, "We're not there yet. We still have this plate of spaghetti to eat, prom, and the summer to deal with before next year." I say and she swallows, "And because you'll still be here next year, it'll make it ten times easier for me to see you on weekends."

"We're okay with it now but wait until we get there."

"Why are you doubting this?" I say sadly, "Why are you doubting us?"

"I'm not."

"Your acting like we're not Santana and Brittany. Like we're just a regular couple."

"Like Finn and Rachel?" she asks and I laugh even though I tried hard not to

"We got this." I say before pressing my lips against hers

When the spaghetti is all gone, I throw the box in the garbage and turn the light off. Brittany gets under the covers as I take my shirt and pants off.

I get under the covers and out of nowhere, Brittany climbs on top of me, straddling me. She doesn't say or do anything. She just sits there looking at me.

I pick my phone up and go to Snapchat. I record Brittany sitting on me, starting from her hips and then up to her face, with the flash on. For the caption, I just put a '❤️'. I post it and drop my phone next to me. Brittany's still sitting on me.

"I love you." She says and my heart melts, "So much. I love you so much and I honestly don't know what I would do without you."

I massage her thighs with my hands and smile, "I love you too."

She presses her lips against mine and slowly kisses me. I let out a soft moan when she starts to suck on my bottom lip.

She pulls away and looks at me one more time before collapsing on top of me, hugging my waist with her head on my chest.

I'm not gonna fall asleep until she does, so I stay up running my fingers through her hair with one hand and rubbing her back with the other. When her breathing and heartbeat slows down, I let myself drift off too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 523 35
They were once high school sweethearts. Santana was the heir to a highly successful worldwide corporation until one day a tragic accident meant she w...
6.2K 127 19
11th graders, Brittany S. Pierce and Santana Lopez are sworn enemies. Neither remember why. But then they are forced to spend time together after sch...
532 13 4
Sam knew he wasn't supposed to feel something about Santana, he isn't supposed to have feelings for her except the carnal kind, but he starts to thin...
10.6K 580 17
π‘π„ππ”π“π€π“πˆπŽπ| ❝ when will you realize that i'm the one for you? ❞ ...