A Kiss Under The Stars...

Por PerfectlyOdd_

A Kiss Under The Stars "I never wanted to fall in love, i never needed someone by my side. I really didn't wa... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Epilogue
OTHER BOOKS
THANK YOU!

Chapter Twenty Nine

3.2K 106 5
Por PerfectlyOdd_

Hunters pov

It's currently 6 in the morning and i am stood in the snow, in a jumper, basketball shorts and ankle socks. I bet your wondering 'hunter why the fuck would you be so stupid?' Well its not me.

Its my adorably stupid boyfriend.

My mom has gone out of town this week with maya to see my dad but i decided to stay home because my dad can be a little... intense, But instead of allowing me to be home alone, my mom has taken my keys and forced me to stay at Owen's house, not that I'm complaining.

He woke up because he struggles with sleep and he then saw the really thick snow, and now here we are at 6am building a snowman.

I feel my eyes still heavy as i look over to the energised boy. "How are you so awake?" He looks at me and smiles with his big blue eyes. "I alway stay awake late so I'm fine with it" i chuckle at his childishness.

I was comfortable before i got dragged out here. I was warm with Owen cutely curled in my arms.

"i finished!" I stand up from the small bench and walk towards the snowman. Its eyes are perfect and mouth is a huge grin matching his.

"Its the best snowman iv ever seen" he giggles and jumps around. We stand and continue to add snow to the snowman and stand back to look at it. Once we move out the way something is thrown straight through the snowman's body.

I watch his whole face turn from shocked, to sad, then angry. He spins to the direction the stone was thrown from and glares at Connor and Ally.

I see daggers in his eyes as he runs over chasing Connor. "I SPENT SO LONG ON HIM." We all laugh as Owen continues to chase Connor.

I turn as i hear the creek of the door open. "Why the fuck are you all awake" i laugh at Nathan who sits next to me.

"Owen saw the snow" he nods and yawns.

"My moms making pancakes inside and hot chocolate for everyone" i smile at the thought of her cooking, she should be a chef.

I look over to see Connor walk over to me and Nathan, looking pretty defeated. "Awww did someone get hurt by the small boy" he chuckles at me. "I HEARD THAT, IM NOT FREAKING SMALL!" We all look at Owen and burst in to laughter.

"Ok boys... and ally, breakfast is ready!" We all cheer and walk inside.

                                ~~~

Owens pov

We all walk back outside, now in warm cloths. Its around 8:30. I glance at my now fixed snowman and smile as i take a photo.

Suddenly i feel something hit the back of my head. I turn around and walk over to ally and stand infront of her. "War?" I nod. "War."

Me and ally stand in front of each other and stare. What? We're competitive! "Connor" i see Connor shrug and walk to ally.

I smile. "Hunter." I look over to see him half asleep on the bench in a jumper. I walk over to him and sigh.

"Hunter."

He then jumps up and looks at me with wide eyes. "You're insane, you know that right?" we all laugh as he stands up and stretches.

"You're on my team" he nods and walks back over to ally with me. "Nathan, you're on my team too" he nods to me and walks over. "Ummm lemme make a call" i nod as she walks away.

"Ok jordan is on our team, hes like running here now" i nod and smile. "While we wait, we make forts" she nods and we both split away. And with that we start making our snow wall.

Around half a hour later, we have a pretty cool snow fort, walls and everything. We also have a pile of snow balls. I told Nathan i would buy him food for weeks if we won and told Hunter i will watch lord of the rings if we won.

He really wants me to watch all the films as it will 'change my life' but i mean come on, it surely isn't that good.

Silence fills the air as we wait for Ally to make the first move. A few seconds go by before the first snowball hits.

Snow flies from one side of the street to the other. No cars come down here and if they do... they're gonna get a shock. We're currently playing capture the flag, but with a glove.

The only rule is If you get hit by a snow ball you cant move or throw anything for 35 seconds. I see jordan run at us. See all of us here are football players, aside from Ally, so we're all pretty good at running and dodging.

Since im small i dodge most of the snow. The game has been on for twenty minutes now and nobody has gotten close. Until now that is. I hit ally and connor with the snow in my pockets and grab there glove.

I swiftly sprint towards our base and leap over the snow being thrown and seconds before i get hit i throw the glove to Hunter. He catches it and cheers at it puts it on our wall.

"WE WON!" I laugh as i fall on the floor in exitement. Everyone laughs and high fives each other.

"I will get you soon owen kelly, real soon" i laugh at Ally. "KIDS I HAVE MORE HOT CHOCOLATE" we all cheer and run inside my house.

"Princess i have to go grab something from my grandmas but ill be back soon." I nod and give him a hug and wave as i watch him leave.

I sigh and smile before walking back inside, I love him.

                            ~~~

Hunters pov

Im going to my grandmas house to get my spare key. Tomorrow is new years eve and I'm having a party.

I smile at the thought of his adorable face lighting up at the thought of a party.

                                  ~~~

Owens pov

I sigh, i love the snow but being warm and cosy in bed afterwards is the best part. I sigh as i open my book but get disrupted by a small tap on my window. I ignore it but it does it again, and again and before it can i open. I look out and almost scream when hunters head appears.

"Why cant you just use the door! You have a key!" he laughs as he leans his elbows on my window. I walk up to him and move the floppy bit of his hair back in to position.

I then smile and get on his level. I stare in to his mesmerising eyes that i could stare at all day. I smile as i study his face some more. "Are you gonna let me in?" I giggle and nod. I give him a small but sweet kiss before moving away.

I then walk to my book shelf and place my book back. I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I smile softly and turn around so i'm facing him before giving him a small peck on the lips but a evil grin spreads across his face.

Im then gently slammed in to a wall. He kisses me passionately. His lips rough yet smooth. "Don't tease me kelly" i giggle. He slowly starts to trail kisses down my neck until he finds my sweet spot. He smirks when I quietly gasp and begins to kiss and bite. I let a small moan slip and feel my face go even redder.

I then pull away and look in the mirror. I groan as he slips his arms back around my waist. I lean in to his chest and look up at him.

"Its really obvious!" He smirks. I feel his hot breath on my neck. "Now people know your mine" i giggle and slip out his arms. I go and close the windows before flopping onto my bed.

"You tired enough to sleep?" I smile and nod. He takes his shoes off and goes into the bathroom. Once he comes out i blush slightly at the fact he has no shirt on. Even though i've dated him for 3 months now, the smallest things still make me feel all tingly.

He lies down next to me and turns on my tv before putting a film on. He wraps his arms around my waste and pulls me closer. "I thought we was going to sleep?" He shakes his head.

"I can tell you're not tired, i'll fall asleep after you do, i'm not that tired." I smile softly and wrap my arms around him.

I love him so much.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Word count: 1513

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

116K 4.5K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
80.9K 2.7K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
199K 9.9K 84
The new, geeky kid in school gets partnered with a popular jock in biology. He believes that geeks and jocks can't be friends until this particular j...
272K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...