Baby, Live YOUR Life(Book 1)

By Brittany_Ragbeer

Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Ta... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4-My Dream was once reality
Chapter 5-Him Again!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Do I really love him?
Thë Dätê
And the arguments begin...
Nice To Meet You PT.2
Unexpected Visit
Prom and Graduation Week
Prom and Graduation
What You Gonna Pick?
Birthday Girl
GoodBye✌
Author's Note❤
Author's Note

Nice to meet you...

1.4K 43 9
By Brittany_Ragbeer

💖Tay P.O.V😍🌸

😏Its been 3 days since I've talk to Nick and I could give 2 fvcks about him.

I got out of the shower and dried off.I lotioned my naked body with my Dove body lotion.I put on my black Victoria's Secret undergarment then walk in my closet.I decided on my sky blue crop crewneck with "Reckless" in white bold letters.To go with it, I wore my whiter skater skirt with my white Louboutins.

I walked to my dresser and plugged in my curling iron while I added some blue lipstick with my Tiffany & Co. silver bracelet and chain that mom brought back for me. Since the iron was hot, I wand curl my hair.

I grab my phone and walked downstairs.I saw Tahir and Nick eating. I rolled my eyes.

I walked in the kitchen and walked to the fridge.I pulled out the orange juice.

"You aint gon say nun to your bro?" Tahir said staring at me

"Hi" I replied sighing.

"Who u tryna look so sexy for?Nick?"

"Myself nigga" I said

"Where u going?"

"To the mall.Why?"

"Just asking"

I felt someone burning a hole in my back. I just drank my juice and headed out.

I walked to my Range Rover and drove to mall.I luv this shit by August Alsina and Trinidad James was blasting.August is le bae😍

I sang along and soon I was at the mall.I parked and walk in.

*2 hours after*

Im done shopping.I got all I needed so I headed to the food court.Since all my bags were already in my car, I join the line for some chinese food.I felt someone tap me on my shoulder so I turn around.

"You dropped this" said a guy with the most gorgeous smile I've ever seen apart from August.Lol.He gave me my car keys.

"Oh thank you" I smiled.

"I'm Xavier" He said

"Taylor" I said while shaking his hands.

"Well it was nice to meet u Ms.Taylor.You here alone?"

"Yea"

"Can I join u for lunch?"

"Sure"

We ordered and went to find a table. We finally found one and sat to eat.

"So Ms.Taylor,tell me something about yourself"

"Well my name is Taylor Amelia Evans but my people call me Tay.Im 17.Now tell me about u" I said

"Okay well my name is Xavier Williams.Im 18 and I play ball.I recently signed a contract to play with the Heats."

"Oh the good boy.Finally" I said making him laugh.

After a few minutes of us laughing and talking because he told me about his crazy ass ex that tried to kill him, we prepared to leave.

"Can I have your number so we can hang out sometime?" He asked.

"Ight" we exchanged phone numbers and we departed.

I headed to Rii's house since Nick was still at our house.I knocked and opening the door was a crying Rii.Oh Shit!

"Rii why are u crying?"

"Did u know?"

"About what?"

"That girl being pregnant"

I sighed.

"Yes, I did but I was gonna tell u but he stopped me.He said that he wanted to tell u personally"

She grabbed me into a tight hug.I let her cry on my shoulder.I dont know the pain shes going throu right now.

I woke up to a sleeping Rii and aunt Niki talking loud.I got up and walked downstairs.

"Hey boo"

"Hey auntie Niki"

"Where that lil niggalet at?"I laughed

"She sleeping"

"Oh"

"Tayyy"I looked and saw Marko running to me.I lifted him and hug him.Marko is 7 and hes Rii lil bro.

"Hey Marko"

"I missed u"

"I missed u too"

"Okay put me down now" I laughed and put him down.

"Okay imma head out auntie Niki.Tell Rii I left"

"Okay bye Tay"

I walked out to my car and drove home.When I pulled up, I saw Nick car still parked.I sighed.

"Im back" I said

"Where u been all day lil girl?" Tahir said with a raised eyebrow

"Mall and by Rii"

I walked up to my room and stripped after putting away my stuff.

I walked in the shower and washed off my skin.I got out and put on my PJ.I checked my phone and realised that I got a text from Xavier.Lol this nigga saved his number under 😍😚FutureHubby💍💕🔐

😍😚FutureHubby💍💕🔐: Hey Beautiful

😍😚FutureWifey💍💕🔐:Hey Xavi

😍😚FutureHubby💍💕🔐:Watchu doing?

😍😚FutureWifey💍💕🔐:Just got out the shower

I was texting Xavi and I walked in the kitchen to get something to eat.Nick walked in.I grabbed some Hot cheetos and a gatorade.While I was walking out,he grabbed my phone from my hand.

"Give it back" I said calm

"Who is Xavi?"

"Why do u care?"

"I care because u my girl!" he shouted

"You care now?Dont care cause your ass didnt care when u been fvcking Sasha!"I spatted

"I dont care about her"

"I dont care about u"

"So this how u be?"

"I guess"

I grabbed my phone and made my way back to my room.Like I said I dont give 2 fvcks about Nick.

I walked in my room and closed the door with my foot.

😍😚FutureHubby💍💕🔐: Ight.What u doing 2morrow?

😍😚FutureWifey💍💕🔐:Not one shit.Why?

😍😚FutureHubby💍💕🔐:Wanna take you out.Can I?

😍😚FutureWifey💍💕🔐:Hmm sure

😍😚FutureHubby💍💕🔐: Okay see u at 10 in the morning.

😍😚FutureWifey💍💕🔐:Shidd.Ight!

😍😚FutureHubby💍💕🔐:Good night beautiful.Sweet dreams😘

😍😚FutureWifey💍💕🔐: Good night Xavi😘

For some reason I trust Xavier and Its weird since I hardly trust people.Since I was finished eating I lied in bed and fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up at 9:05 and rubbed my hand over my face.I got up and walked around my room for no particular reason.I undressed then walked in the shower and bathe.When I got out, I dried off and lotion my skin.I walk in my closet and got out my blue tank top with a beach and "Jamaica" on the front with my high waisted acid washed shorts and my white blouse.I wore my blue and white converse.My hair was in a neat ponytail.

I grabbed my phone and pushed it in my back pocket.I walked out my room and headed downstairs.

I heard a horn hunk.

"Mom imma be gone for the day!" I shouted

"Okay be careful!" she shouted back

I jogged outside to the car and got in.

"How'd u know where I live?"

"GPS" he replied smiling

"Okay" I sat back in my seat and chill.I took a selfie with Xavi in the background for insta.

The caption: "😏Chilling with this stranger today😍 @Xavi_theballer"

I leaned back the chair and fell asleep.

I woke up to Xavi tapping me.

"Huh?"

"We're here"

"At an airport?"

"Yup"

I got out then stared at the plane waiting for us.

"Whose is this?"I asked

"My pops"

"Rich people" I mumbled.He laughed.I guess he heard.

We stepped in and took a seat.A nice looking white lady came to me.

"Would u like something to eat or drink ma'am?"

"Call me Tay.Umm yea can I have a turkey sandwich and some coffee" I replied smiling.She nodded and walked off.

We made small talk until he took a pic with me behind him and my hand around is neck.

His caption:😍Stole her from her people today😏 @Fvck_Tay"

The lady came back with my breakfast and I dug in.After eating I fell asleep again.

I woke up again to Xavi touching me.I got up and grab my phone then leave the plane.

I checked my phone and realised I had a text from Tahir.

💘BigBrothaa😚:Where are u!?

💘LilSistaa😚:L.A

💘BigBrothaa😚:Why?

💘LilSistaa😚:To get away from you

💘BigBrothaa😚:Im serious!

💘LilSistaa😚:Okay! Im chilling a friend.Happy now?

💘BigBrothaa😚:Betta.But aye be careful!Love u lil suh😚

💘LilSistaa😚Okay I will.Love u too big bruh😚

I walked to the car that Xavi was standing at.It was a white Limousine.This nigga family really wealthy bruh!

He opened the door for me and I got in before him.

"So where are we going?"

"To meet up with my family"

"Nigga do u see what I'm wearing?" I looked at him like was crazy.He busted out laughing which confirmed that he was crazy.

"Clothes dont matter to them.What matters is your personality so chill Tay"

I relaxed.After an half of a hour drive we pulled up to a-LORD JESUS!HELP ME!THIS HOUSE WAS HUGE!

It had to have atleast 10 bedroom.This house was a twin house to Will Smith's house.You can run away and still be at home.I got out and got nervous.

"Just relax" He said while grabbing my hand and kissing it.Now that calm me down.

We walked up to the door and rung the bell.A mixed lady with long black hair and a pretty face opened the door.She smiled and hug Xavi.

"Hey momma"

"Hey baby"

We walked in the house and a man with a mouthstache came walking with a smile on his face.

"Welcome home son"

"Sup Pops"

"Well who is this beautiful young lady Xavi?" His mom asked

"Mom,Dad this is Taylor"

"Hello Mr and Mrs Williams"

"Sweetie pie call me Michelle"She said while hugging me.

"And I'm Joseph" He said while shaking my hand.A girl about my age was carrying a little boy looking about 2.She looked white but she gotta be black and white with brown eyes and a nice body.The little boy was lightskin with straightish curlyish hair and greyish blue eyes.

She walked over to us with a nice smile.

"Hey I'm Xayanii"

"Hi I'm Taylor" I replied.

"Oh this is my son Zymari"She added.

"Hey cutie" I said while he giggled.

"Hi Ms.Tawylor"he said

"Aww just call me Tay"

"You must me my big brother's girlfriend"She said cheesing

"Well okay if thats how u wanna put it like that" I said while winking at Xavi.He started smiling.

"Well welcome to the family.Let me show u around" She said while pulling me away from the rest.

This house had a bball court,a lawn tennis court,golf course,4 pools,10 bedrooms with bathroom in each,8 cars and a nice rose,lily and sunflower garden.This is what u call living it large!

We were now sitting at the poolside while sipping on some lemonade prepared by one of their many maids,Ms.Jill.

"So how'd u and my bighead brother meet?"

I smirked."At the mall in ATL.Somehow I'd drop my keys and he found it. He brought it to me and then we started talking and it led to us having lunch and stuff like that"

"I told that nigga that the next time he going to ATL he gotta take me and now he went without me. Bitch ass" she mumbled the last part.I started laughing.

"You can come with me when I'm going back" I suggested.

"Really!?"

"Yeah"

She jumped on me and squeezed me in a hug.

"Sorry it's just that I was never allowed to leave L.A by myself"

"It's ight. So how did Zy come along?"

"Well I was dating this guy name Jacquez. We was in love. On our 2 year anniversary we made love without a condom and couple months after I was pregnant. He was by my side for everything. Appointments, hormonal issues, ultrasound everything. My parents were disappointed at first but they got over it. A month before I was due, he got killed in a car crash. I was devastated. I got depressed, stopped eating and stop caring. I started having dreams of him. He would tell me he was sorry and that he love me. One day he told me that WE were having a child and even thou we aren't together in person we are together in his heart. I started doing better and yea my baby boy was born" she smiled

"I'm sorry for your lost. You were strong thou"

"Yea"

"Okay let's get out of this sadness and let me take you out and chill before I come home for my packing"

We left in her white and black Lamborghini and was rapping along with Nicki to "lookin ass nigga"

We pulled up to this big house and we walked to the door. She knocked and out came Chris Brown in nothing bout a basketball shorts 😍

"Hey fatty" she said while mushing his head and walking right pass him. He rolled his eyes.

"Hi I'm Chris" he said while shaking my hand

"Uhh Taylor" I said

We walked in the house and Yanii was playing Mortal Combat with- WAIT IS THAT AUGUST ALSINA???

Tay act calm. Don't do that groupie shit.

I sat on the couch and play on my phone.I heard the game stop and it was quiet. I looked up and August was looking at me.

"Yanii who this?"

"Oh that's Xavi girl"

"Damn where Xavi find her? She fine" I blushed hella hard.

"Hi I'm August"

"Taylor"

"You fine"

"Thanks"

I went back to my phone and went on Instagram. I decided to take a picture with my face in the front and Yanii and Augs in the back.

Caption:"These niggas playing Mortal Combat😒 and got me here like damn I'm starving😂 @Yanii_thebaddie @augustalsina"

~Their comments~

@augustalsina: then come join us Ms.Taylor😉

@fvck_Tay:Did u don't see me say that I'm hungry?😳

@Yanii_thebaddie: where ma nigga @chrisbrownofficial at?

@chrisbrownofficial: what u want lil girl?😒

@Yanii_thebaddie: order some hot wings nigga😁

@chrisbrownofficial: and u call me fatty😭 imma order some thou cause a nigga starving too

Within 15 minutes the wings were here. I ran to the door behind Chris who was paying. I grabbed the wings and ran to the kitchen. Chris took off behind me.

"Tay bring my wings lil girl" he shouted

"Not because your ass 25 u gonna call me lil" I shouted back

"Girl I can be your big brother"

"Sorry I already have one"

"You could have another"

"Not your ugly ass"

"Imma whoop that ass"

We ran around the chairs and I ate as we ran. Smart ass😏

"Stop eating out the damn wings Tay" Yanii said.

I tossed the bag over to Yanii and she and August ate.

I walk towards the kitchen and this nigga jumped on my back.

"Nigga u heavy"

"Say u sorry"

"For what?"

"Calling me ugly"

"Nigga if u ugly, u ugly the truth hurts"

He pinned me to the ground. He was on me with my hands pinned to the ground.

"Ouch!"

"Say you sorry"

"Or what?"

"Imma bite you"

I furrowed my eyebrows."Nigga is u a cannibal or wah?"

"Nope but I could turn into one for u" He winked at me

"Aye Chris thats mine stop flirting" August shouted.I could hear Yanii laughing.

Chris started biting me on my neck.

"Okayy I'm sorry!"I said

He smirked then got off of me and walk away.

For the rest of the day we just talked about random things.We left for Yanii's folks house.

We got out and went inside and walked up to her room.It was purple and black. her name was in cursive on the wall.It had an inserted flat screen with a section with all her technologies.

She packed while I helped her with Zy's stuff.We were finished in a hour and a half and we prepared to leave.

"Okay bye Taylor and thanks for coming.Come visit us more" Michelle said

"I will" I replied.We left.

We reached at the airport and our luggages were carried on the plane.

We got in and sat.Zy was knocked out and as soon as Yanii got comfortable she was knocked out too.Me and Xavi lied together and shared a kiss and was soon out too.

We woke up to the plane landing.I woke Yanii and Zy up and we prepared to leave.I grabbed Zy from Yanii and we walked to the X-Trail waiting for us.Once we got situated properly, we drove to my house.Yanii and Zy was gonna stay with me while Xavi leave cause he gotta prepare for their tournament coming up.

"Mom,Dad im back!" I shouted.

"Hey darling"Mom said

"Oh mom this is Xayanii"

"Hey Mrs.Evans"

"Nah I'm not that old just call me Brook"

They shared a hug.

"Now whose this little cutie?"Mom asked while reaching out for Zy.He quickly went to her and hug her.

"I'm Zwymari"

"Aww Zy Zy"

We walked to my room and then we settled in.After all the fixing and putting away I took a shower and put my PJ on.I bathe Zy and put him in his Elmo PJ then Yanii showered and put her PJs on.We talked and she got to meet Tahj.

I got a text from Xavi saying that he was on his way back to Miami.I miss him already and we have only known each other for a day or 2.After say our "I Love You's" I lied in bed with a knock out Yanii and Zy was sucking on his pacifier.I rocked him to sleep.

I wasnt that tired so I went down stairs to talk to mommy.I told her about "Me and Xavi" and she was happy.I explained how I spent my day.We then started talking and cracking random jokes until we were tired.

"Lets go to bed babygirl"

"Good night Mommy.I love you"

"Good night babygirl.I love u too"

________________________________________________________

She met someone already and she likes him!

-Xavier on the side(If you're on your phone and cant see, He's being played by Diggy Simmons)

-Brittany💋💖👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27 0 8
She wasn't a normal girl to start off with; her parents never treated her like a child but as a weapon. She grew up being a fighter and her parents w...
248K 6.4K 27
I guess you could say Kennedy Wright was an average girl coming from a broken home. Well to her she never had a home. Her mom was a junkie her dad c...
445 8 14
A drug lords daughter gets herself in an unpleasant situation with her ex boyfriend who is an up and coming drug dealer meanwhile her and one of her...
417 34 15
She wanted to know what pain was, silly little girl just open the dictionary look up the word pain and watch as your life plays like a movie. Watch a...