Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 14

61 9 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I hear the sound I hate and it honestly makes me sigh . My alarm rings alarming me that it's half past six , a little too early in my opinion . I get out of the bed making it as fast as I can because I didn't feel comfortable with another person besides me and Tyler fixing it , it's quite rude having someone do something so simple . Well that's what I was taught . I walk over to my bathroom and into the shower getting used to the hot water on my body , as soon as I'm done in the bathroom I walk out with my towel and my gown covering my cold body and I walk to the kitchen where I see my mom making food for I'm guessing Tyler and I .

"Hey mom ." I smile giving her a kiss on the cheek .

"Hey Sweety ." She smiles continuing with the lunch and breakfast .

"Please do me a favour , May you please get the first aid kit for me ." I say .

"Why ?" She walks over to the cabinet taking it out .

I just show her my scar and her eyes widen in horror .

"What happened ?!" She asks cleaning it up again and putting a bandage on it .

"I fell walking up the stairs yesterday ." I let her know .

"Honey , if it doesn't heal go by the hospital so that they stitch you up ." She says .

I walk back up to the bedroom carefully and I bump into Tyler there .

"Good morning ." I smile rushing into my bedroom .

He follows me inside but sits on the bed while I get dressed in the closet .

"Is your scar better ?" He asks .

"Mom thinks that I might need to get stitches if it doesn't heal during the day ." I shout .

"I'll take you ." He offers .

"That would be wonderful , thank you ." I shout .

"You should be careful Amelia , that was a lot of blood ." He sighs as I walk out .

"I know , I'm sorry . I'll be careful ." I say grabbing my bag and my cellphone .

We walk downstairs to the kitchen where my mom has already wrapped the lunch and we have cereal waiting for us on the table .

"Eat up kids and get to school ." My mom smiles giving us kisses on our cheeks leaving the kitchen .

"I already feel like I'm part of the family ." Tyler says flipping his short hair as if it's long .

"Calm down there cowboy ." I chuckle having my breakfast .

We finish up washing the dishes and putting them in their respective places . We get to school ten minutes before it starts and we go through the process we do everyday , walk to my locker then walk to Tyler's locker . Today our first period was maths which was practically self study because the teacher was useless . Now I see what the books always mean .

We walk into the class going straight to the back with our textbooks and notebooks in hand  . Tyler and I were quite serious about our studies because we wanted to pass this class and finish with school and with exams approaching we study late at night not getting enough sleep . We take a seat and I turn to look at him as he opens his textbook .

"Hey , so I was thinking . Now that we have our exam timetable I was thinking that we could pause the whole adventure thing for until exams are finished ." I suggest to him .

"Yeah , I was actually going to talk to you about the that . We could study together if you don't mind ?" He asks and I nod my head .

"Okay cool ." He smiles doing some sums from the textbook .

For the rest of the period Tyler explains simple and compound interest to me since I didn't exactly understand it much . We do sums together and the bell rings signaling the end of the period .

"Where to now ?" I sigh feeling tired .

"Oh shoot !" I shout making everyone look at me .

"What's wrong ?" Tyler pulls me closer to him .

"I forgot to take my pills meaning that I forgot my pills at home ." I sigh rubbing my forehead .

"We have a free so we can go get them ." He says pulling me towards the school doors .

"You're my savior !" I sigh happily .

"I'm here for you ." He smiles helping me into the car .

We leave the school gates going straight to my house . I walk into the house walking straight to my bedroom . I retrieve the packet of pills from my table and I walk out but I bump into my mom .

"Why aren't you at school young lady ?" She scolds .

"I forgot these and I have a free right now ." I explain showing her the bag of pills .

"That was very irresponsible of you Em . Please remember them from now on . How is your arm ?" She asks taking my arm pushing my sleeve up .

We see blood already covering the bandage and I sigh in frustration .

"We're going to the hospital and then you're going back to school . It's almost exam season , I cannot afford you missing out on school ." She sighs grabbing her bag from her bedroom .

She takes her car and I fill Tyler in and he starts driving to the hospital behind my mother . As soon as we get to the hospital I'm taken to a bed where a doctor talks to my mom while stitching me up which hurts like crap but it's better than losing blood when that's what I need right now .

"Back to school kids ! It should be half way through the second period ." She says as we walk to the parking lot .

"I'll see you later ." I smile waving to her .

She drives off in the opposite direction while Tyler drives us back to school .

"So how does it feel having stitches ? I say that's an adventure ." He chuckles while shifting gears .

"It's sore as hell but it's so cool cause I've got a battle scar ." I say showing him my bandaged arm .

"You're so stupid ." He laughs parking his car in the same parking spot .

We get out of the car and I instantly take my pills . We walk to the library where we both study History helping each other out where we didn't understand .

"What do we have for lunch ?" Tyler asks once the bell rings for break .

"We've got pizza !" I chuckle raising my hands up but instantly pull it down because of the pain .

"Well why are we strolling ?" He laughs running off and I laugh behind him but I continue walking .

"I can't wait for you to have your surgery so that we can go on runs together ." He says sarcastically .

"Fun !" I squeal laughing .

We walk to my locker where we get our lunch and we walk over to Mr Clifton's class . Once we enter the class we see Freya speaking to him and she waves at us .

"You're very funny Andrew cause I'm literally more lesbian than I am straight ." She laughs walking away .

"The witch is here !" I chuckle once she reaches us .

"You're literally the only person I let get away with that so I hope you're enjoying it ." She laughs taking out her salad .

"Witches are cool man , when I watch the originals I don't know what I want to be because they all seem cool ." I sigh taking a bite of my pizza .

"Hybrid ." Tyler and Freya say in unison and I laugh because I would want to be that too .

"I would want to be one too , but I would rather be an original cause I can't die ." I smile giving Tyler and Freya a high five .

"Actually witches are also cool in that show compared to other witches from other shows  ." Andrew says and Freya and I chuckle while Tyler just scowls .

The rest of the school day is spent with Freya by our side and I don't question it because she's fun and has a lot to talk about so I let her get away with that .

Tyler drives me home as soon as we're done at school and he instantly leaves . I walk up to my bedroom using the railing not really wanting what happened yesterday to happen again .

I throw my bag onto the table taking my Life Sciences textbook out of my table drawer . I start making study notes on it and I get a face time from Tyler so I use something to hold up my phone while I read over the work so that I can make notes .

"I'm not used to being home at this time ." Tyler sighs and I look up to see him wearing glasses with his hair messed up .

"Why do you look so sexy ?" I close my textbook and my book .

"What do you mean ?" He chuckles .

"Your hair looks different and you're wearing glasses , since when do you wear glasses ?" I ask frustrated .

"I wear contacts at school and well I just got out of the shower and used a dryer for my hair ." He shrugs .

"Have you had something to eat ?" He asks me and I shake my head .

"Go get food , you're supposed to take your pills soon ." He smiles .

I grab my phone with me while I walk to go kitchen but I watch the steps .

"So why were you taking a shower ?" I ask while I lol for something in the fridge .

"I was at the gym ." He says and I nod my head .

"There's nothing to eat ." I groan closing the fridge looking into the cabinets .

I find a boxed macaroni and cheese .

"Tyler how do you make boxed macaroni and cheese ?" I ask looking at the box for instructions but it doesn't have any .

"I don't know , research it ." He laughs .

Oh well , I'm dying of starvation .

• • •

-Fifiloe

I honestly don't know how to make boxed macaroni and cheese but I will research it 😂😂 .

13/05/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 38.4K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
1.7K 95 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...
23.9K 746 37
Megan had the perfect life-a life with a loving husband, a beautiful home, her dream job, and anything she could ever want for. That is, through the...
1.9K 104 51
{COMPLETED} Amelia was adopted at age 15 by a family in the same town she grew up in, just on the other side. She's trying to move on and forget her...