Deceived Heart |✔️

By pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 11

70 12 0
By pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

My alarm goes off reminding me that I have to go to hell . I kind of regret asking my parents for this but then I wouldn't have met my Tyler and Freya . I walk into my black and white tiled bathroom which honestly reminds me of a piano , I walk over to my shower letting the water run so that when I get in the water could be warm . I get undressed and I get rid of the bandage that is covering the tattoo . The new ink looks beautiful due to it being so small but you can tell that it's there .

I get into my shower scrubbing myself off quickly as soon as I'm done I get out with my blue fluffy towel drying myself off . I wrap it around my chest so that I can brush my teeth , as soon as I'm done I go to my closet so that I can pick an outfit . I decide on a pair of black high waisted jeans , my black boots and a long sleeve v-neck top where you can see the T to my tattoo . I decide to pair it off with a thick blue puffer jacket .

"Mom !" I shout as soon as I get downstairs .

"Hey Sweety , let me take you to school so that I can sleep ." She sighs .

"I honestly don't know why you take the night shift ." I chuckle grabbing the two sandwiches on the counter .

"Night shift is better because I'm in my element ." She jokes making me laugh .

I buckle my seatbelt and I unwrap my sandwich to see that my mom made peanut butter and jam which is my favorite when I'm craving it . I have my entire breakfast in the car and I have my pills showing my mother that I'm quite responsible .

"Have a good day Sweety , I'll see you later ." She waves .

"Yeah bye mom ." I roll my eyes with a chuckle .

"Well if it isn't my best friend ." Tyler says from his car .

"So I had to endure a ride with my mom who thinks I forget to take my pills while you sit here waiting for your best friend ." I roll my eyes but my lips deceive me by smiling .

"I had to drop my little brother off at school since my dad is taking the morning shift and my mom was too tired ." He shrugs giving me a hug .

"Well that hug will for sure forgive you ." I laugh .

"Dude you're so weird . Let's go ." He laughs keeping his arm over my shoulder .

"So I'm excited for today's adventure !" I say squealing .

"You're being so weird right now , I feel like you're imitating someone ." He says looking down at me .

"Cassidy , Cassidy !" I squeal laughing .

"Oh my gosh , why did I not get that sooner ?" He laughs .

"You're so slow on a Monday morning darling ." I chuckle opening my locker .

"Well if it's ugly and hot ?" We hear Cassidy practically screeching behind us .

"Oh my goodness , Tyler she just called you ugly ." I sigh putting my hand on my forehead to be dramatic .

"You stupid ugh !" She says walking away .

"Well aren't you in a mood ?" Tyler laughs with his eyebrows raised .

"I'm just happy but dude she just called you ugly ." I laugh walking in the direction of his locker .

"I'm touched that she called you hot ." He laughs .

He gets his books from his locker and we walk in the direction of Mr Clifton's class .

"Amelia , how are you feeling ?" He asks as soon as I enter the class .

"Hey Mr C , I'm good thanks how are you ?" I smile walking to his table .

"I'm good thanks ." He gives me a charming smile .

I smile and walk away from his table going to take a seat next to Tyler .

"What did Andrew want ?" Tyler asks looking angry .

"He was just asking if I was alright ." I shrug taking out my Life Sciences book .

"Be careful of him please ." Tyler mumbles .

"Why ? Does he have a reputation ?" I whisper .

"Yeah , that's all I'm going to say ." He groans .

"I promise ." I smile reassuring him .

Mr Clifton stands up as soon as the bell rings and starts teaching . The whole time Tyler sends me letters that say really offensive things about Mr Clifton and I remind myself to ask him what that's all about . The bell rings signaling the end of the period so we leave the class but I am stopped by Mr Clifton .

"I'll see you at break ?" He asks .

"Yes Mr A ." I smile leaving the class .

"My chariot awaits me ." I say jumping on Tyler's back .

"Your chariot wants you to be careful though !" He whisper shouts .

"Okay , you'll be with me so it's alright ." I whisper in his ear .

"I don't want you there Amelia ." He says walking up the stairs .

"Why is it such a big deal Tyler ? I can handle myself except for when I have to go up the stairs but that's pretty much it ." I sigh .

"Amelia I'm trying to be serious ." He chuckles .

"He has a reputation for liking school girls , I don't want you there okay ?" He asks placing me down .

"Okay , whenever I'm around him you'll be there . Thanks bestie ." I smile kissing him on the cheek .

I walk into the class taking a seat in my chair where as Tyler comes into the class talking to a girl I've seen around school . He smiles and looks at her as if she means the world to him . It kind of makes me annoyed because I'm used to him giving me attention more than everyone around . The sight makes me angry so I just glare at my pencil case which is on the desk .

"What's up ? You look like you could kill an animal ." Freya says next to me .

"Well Hello to you too Freya ." I say not looking at her .

"Don't worry , Cassandra and Tyler ended things about two years ago ." She says and I turn to look at her .

"And she's dating some girl in the school , I don't know her name ." She folds her arms .

"So she's your type too huh ?" I smirk .

"Exactly , and he's your type . That T tattoo on you isn't helping anything ." She smiles .

"What do you mean ?" I ask in confusion .

"That's something you have to figure out on your own ." She says listening to the teacher speaking in front .

For the rest of the period we sit in silence while I contemplate Freya's words . The bell rings and I leave with Tyler behind me , we don't sit together in History but that doesn't affect me . I guess . Well that's what I tell myself .

"What's up ?" Tyler says walking with me down the stairs .

"Nothing ." I smile but everything is wrong .

"Come on , no secrets Miss Johnson ." He says taking his hand into mine .

"There's nothing Mr Jones . Now let's go finish this peanut butter and jam sandwich my mom made me so that I can take my pills ." I say walking into Mr C's the class .

"Oh yes , but isn't it peanut butter and jelly ?" He asks taking a seat .

"Not where I'm from . In South Africa jelly is its own thing ." I laugh taking out my sandwich .

"Well I've got a burger and fries , wanna swap ? I feel like my mom doesn't understand these things ." He chuckles giving me his lunch packet .

"Uhm I had the same thing for breakfast so I guess so ." I shift my foil to him .

"Thank you ." He smiles .

"You liar !" He shouts .

"What did I do ?" I laugh .

"You said that you had peanut butter and jelly ,what conspiracy is this ?" He opens the sandwich and I see toasted cheese with bacon .

"Oh damn ! My mom makes the best toasted cheese with bacon . Can I have it back ?" I ask laughing .

"Mmhhh this is good and it's still warm ." He sighs taking another bite .

"You're the devil himself ." I sigh taking a bite out of his burger .

"I know darling ." He smiles and I choke on my food .

"Amelia , Mr Jones ." Mr C says entering his class .

"Hey Mr C ." I smile waving slightly at him .

"Hey ! What did I say about the whole Mr C thing ? It's Andrew , Amelia . You're making me feel old ." He chuckles .

"That's prolly cause you are old ." Tyler mumbles and I hit him lightly on his shoulder .

"Just stating facts ." He groans taking a bite of his food .

"So Amelia , where are you from ?" Mr C asks taking a seat on the table next to me .

"I'm from South Africa . I've actually been living here for 11 years now , it's just that this heart condition wasn't exactly something I should go to school with ." I sigh taking a bite of the burger .

"That's very interesting , I've got a friend who lives in Cape Town . It's a very nice country ." Andrew says .

"Yeah , But my parents thought that change was the way to do these things ." I shrug .

Tyler's chair scrapes the floor and I look up to see him leaving the class .

"Tyler ! Where are you going ?" I call out .

"I'm going for a smoke ." He says walking angrily out of the class .

"Was it something I said ?" Andrew asks .

"No , it's probably something else . Can I go after him ?" I ask already standing up taking my stuff and Tyler's stuff .

"Sure ." He smiles .

I walk out of the class walking to the back of the school to see Tyler dragging his cigarette . I walk over to him giving him his lunch . He throws the cigarette on the floor stepping on it , he however gives me a death look .

"Do you not see what he's doing Amelia ?" He asks grabbing his hair .

"Tyler , like I said . It's alright ." I sigh .

I step forward giving him a hug which his body responds to by becoming rigid . He ends up hugging me back and I inhale his musky scent along with the smell of the cigarette he just smoked . I felt comfortable in his arms .

• • •

-Fifiloe

I smell jealousy and a cigarette 😌 , yeah I'm dumb I know . Please vote .

13/05/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349 0 28
"because if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back... Then that love has to be real." Hey guys, I'm Kayla. What you'...
63.5K 3.1K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
3.1K 280 31
Have you ever thought about what life will bring you to different points of ... lives? Every day is a surprise... Well if you ask me I believe in th...
1.8M 37.2K 50
|HIGHEST RANKING| #1 in freeyourbody on 06/15/19 #9 in love on 09/02/19 #1 in bodypositivity on 11/09/19 #1 in betrayal on 01/11/20 "How much Tyler...