You | Finn Wolfhard

By capuzzino

โMy heart's running out of cellotape.โž Fluffy imagines about Finn Wolfhard starring (Y/n) (L/n) and Finn Wol... More

"Coincidence."
"Ice Cream."
"Raindrops."
"Merry Christmas."
AUโœจ "The Cat And The Wolf." Pt. 1
"Weakness." Preferences 1
"Find Me."
"Stars."
"I'm Sick." Preferences 2
"Tutor."
"Attention."
"Chocolates And Strawberries." Preferences 3
"Daddy."
"Freckles And Constellations."
"Missing You."
"11:11." Pt. 1
"Incident."
"Moon Wishes."
"Movie Marathon."
"Hiccups."
"Electric Love."
"Good Morning."
"I'm Bored."
"Attention Seeker."
"Over protective Finnie." Preferences 4
"Reading FanFics."
"City Girl."
๐ŸŽ‰ "Happy Birthday!"๐ŸŽ‰
"Laser Tag."
"How Deep Is Your Love."
"Insecurities."
"Eesome."
"Cassiopeia." [1/3]
"Cassiopeia." [2/3]
"Cassiopeia." [3/3]
"Crimson Cheeks."
"Guardian Angel."
"The Barrier Between Us." [1/2]
"Purple Buddies."
"The Barrier Between Us." [2/2]
"Intertwined."
"Gumusservi."
"Umbrella."
"Starry Night Sky."
"Two Is Better Than One."
The End

"11:11" Pt. 2

517 13 4
By capuzzino

I'm so sorry it took me years to update so here I am. I hope you like the continuation of my one-shot "11:11". Enjoy!

Btw, expect that this will going to end up cheesy. I apologize for that.

❇️ ❇ ️❇️

(NOTE: Just pretend you live somewhere in Atlanta, Georgia but if you already are, that's good.)

"Where do you live?"

You told him your address and it wasn't far away from his hotel.

As you both left the hotel room while holding hands, your stomach starts to flip out when you ended up close to Finn. Since you had no choice but to combine both of your plans to finally bring you back to your place, you and Finn disguised as a couple. He did his best to stay unrecognizable to the public. You had to grab a snack with him as fast as you could before leaving the place. Considering it was difficult to leave before his manager gets in, you have to act natural and less suspicious.

Come to think of it, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and you'll never get to hang out with him after. 

Your eyes widened when your realization kicked in.

"Oh, shoot," he grumbled.

Both of you are already in the lounge but many people stuffed the area that you couldn't think of a place farther from the building crowd. Unexpectedly, he tugs your arm and you ended up squeezing yourself away from them when suddenly, Finn's costume fell off. The next thing you knew, you and Finn were running away from the hotel when the paparazzi happened.

Then that happened. You tripped on your shoes and you face-planted on the floor.

The loud thud rang inside your ears. There was pain creeping on your face. Soon, you opened your eyes to see the platform. You sat up, rubbing your forehead, and saw the enraging curtains that are blown by the wind; the opened windows, and your bed.

"Dang it. It's just a dream."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 6K 93
In which I write preferences about people who don't even know I exist. REQUESTS ARE OPEN. Cover by: @sadiesxoxo Highest Rank: #1 in Cast Started: Ju...
166K 4.1K 66
โ€ขsocial mediaโ€ข โ€ขwyatt oleffโ€ข โ€ขIT 2017 castโ€ข โ€ขreally fucking slow updates cause i'm shitโ€ข follow me lol
9.5K 260 24
Y/n L/n a young normal teen, who lives in Los Angles, California with her best friend Kate Lawnter. The newfound YouTuber who makes videos about her...
326K 8.1K 23
๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ | in which aria puts her trust in somebody she wishes she never met. โ WHAT, PRINCESS? DID YOU REALLY THINK I'D WANT YOU? โž ( finn wolfha...