"I'm Bored."

This would be part 2 of "Good Morning." Hope you'll like it!

———

"So, what are we going to do today?" I faced Finn who's now beside me. His dark brown eyes sparkled as my reflection filled them. His freckles scattered around his blushy cheeks and nose bridge.

Waiting for his response, I looked at my socks and laid them against the wall where Finn's feet are. I'm still not in the mood to get up when Finn pulled me and said that I should stay in bed with him.

"I don't know either," he muttered. I glance back at him then back at my socks. I sighed and continued, "Maybe we should like—"

"Cuddle?" he said. I playfully rolled my eyes then gave him a look.

"I was about to say date but..." I trailed off. "You're something else," I giggled, tapping his nose.

Not long enough, I pecked his lips but he pulled my face quickly so it was another kiss. We pulled out gasping for air. He looked up blushing madly and I snatched the small pillow beside me and covered my face, closing my eyes and biting my bottom lip.

"Maybe we should stay here for a while." he said.

Humming, I can't help but smile beneath my pillow. I can feel my hot face and the tingles on my toes, my heart, and my stomach. I sighed then bit my lip once again but Finn's breath tickled my neck. I pursed my lips and sighed.

"(Y/n)?" His raspy deep voice filled my ears. Immediately, I hummed but it came out muffled. I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

"What are you doing?" he laughed. I kept the pillow on my face, still not replying. His laughs are so adorable which made me hide even more. Finn tried pulling the pillow off of my face but I embraced it and shook my head. "Don't even do it."

"I just want to see your face," he cooed.

"And embarrass me more? Nope," I added, popping the p.

The silence filled our atmosphere but I can feel movements beside me. Slowly, I pulled the pillow below my eyes only to cover half of my face. I batted my eyelashes and saw Finn on top of me.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

I widened my eyes and pulled the pillow up but he took it so I slammed my palms against my face. Finn's laughs are heard again, making me more flustered. I shook my head constantly and pursed my lips. "If you don't take those hands, I'll do it for you then."

I shook my head, declining.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I want to see your face?"

"In that position? Nope," I retorted. Shortly after, I felt the movements again so I assume he's not on top of me anymore. Unfortunately, I was about to take my hands off of my face when he began tickling my side. I let out a squeal and a funny giggle before sitting up straight. Finn is now in front of me, grinning.

"Finn!" My (h/c) hair ruffled down my face which covered my crimson cheeks. We already had the same messy locks and red face. Finn moves closer and left a small gap between us. He brushed my hair and tucked them behind my ears. I looked away, stroking the hem of my shorts.

"You look beautiful."

I smiled, "You too," I let out an awkward laugh, looking at him again. He kept a straight face with a cocky eyebrow.

Finn cupped my cheeks while staring deeply at my (e/c) eyes. A smirk played on his lips as if it's a signal that he'll do something to me. But the scene is the least I expected; I thought he'll pull me for a kiss yet he crawled slowly in front of me then stopped right there. Our noses are already touching and our lips are barely stroking. I smiled beneath his breath and watched his crazy curls on his forehead. I caressed his cheeks and nose bridge, specifically the freckles across them. Closing my eyes, our lips brushed as expected. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

Our bodies are already pressed together and we were rolling around the bed sheets for seconds before he took the blanket and locked me underneath. We were sharing the same blushy faces and cheeky smiles. He was on top of me and his radiance embraced me under his shade. Not long enough, he lowered his head beside my ear and whispered, "Are you ready?"

I widened my eyes, realizing what that meant. He brushed his gaze off of me then laughed. What does that even mean?

"F-Finn?"

"Hm?"

"What do you mean by that...?"

He playfully rolled his eyes then continued, "Are you ready to start a new journey with me?"

"As your girlfriend and soon to be wife? Of course!" we laughed. With that, Finn closes the small gap between us, pressing his warm lips onto mine. Again.

The knocks at the door alarmed us so we got up and fixed ourselves. I opened the door, leaving Finn on the bed. The door revealed my mom on her cooking apron. I left the door slightly open, revealing my face.

"Breakfast is ready!" she exclaimed while waving the spatula at my face. I smiled and replied with a nod and a thumbs up.

"Is Finn there? Nick is already downstairs waiting for him," she squinted her eyes, scanning me up and down. "Did something crazy happened between the both of you? Your cheeks are red."

Widening my eyes, I cleared my throat and relaxed my shoulders. "Mom, nothing happened between us. Maybe because it's just hot, I'm having rosy cheeks."

She furrowed her brows for a moment then her face lights up. I sighed in relief now that she didn't speculate anymore. She told me to bring him with me downstairs and eat breakfast already. I gave her another thumbs up and watched her rush down the stairs. I closed the door then glimpsed at Finn who is behind me. I gasped and playfully slapped his arm, earning another heartful laugh from this goof ball.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I flailed my arms, "Anyway, let's go eat breakfast. I'm hungry."

With that, I pulled his arm and we both head down the stair cases to grab breakfast. We rushed towards the dining room, earning stares from everyone in the room. Finn and I looked at each other before sitting down. I thought it was Nick who's waiting for Finn but now it's his family. I awkwardly scooped a waffle and a whipped cream, digging in.

I guess it's best to keep our relationship a secret since we're having serious interrogations through out the simple reunion. It didn't take about 4 to 5 questions to have the same context. Are you two together? Because the way you look at each other has something.

That worried me. If Finn and I are together despite of his career, that would be a serious conflict. Maybe we should talk about this later and keep it a secret.

Maybe?

Yeah, maybe.