"Freckles And Constellations."

(NOTE: If you want to age them up for like 18+ then it's up to you.)

"Good Morning, Finn," I whispered to myself. I laid my head against my pillow beside the sleeping gorgeous in front of me. I giggled softly.

"Finnie..." brushing off the curls from his forehead, he remained asleep. He doesn't budge or does anything with it.

Freckles bombarded Finn's face. I wanted to connect them and form a big dipper at this moment.

Hmm, Finn's asleep so he doesn't care. Maybe I should give it a try.

Besides, he's my boyfriend. We've been together for two years already.

"One... Two... Three. Man, you seriously need a haircut." I giggled quietly, enough for Finn to sleep with ease. Those curls are so cute, it really matches his face. And those cheekbones? God, why?

"I'm just going to form a big dipper here and—"

"(Y/n)?" he bluntly interrupted with one eye peeking at me.

"Whoops. Morning sleepy head."I smiled. I can smell mints from my mouth.

"What are you doing?" his raspy voice sends tingles down my spine.

"Oh, um, freckles and constellations?" I smiled innocently, making Finn beam as well.

"What...?" stretching his arms above his head, Finn scoots more to leave an inch between our crimson faces. I tapped his nose then said, "Those freckles are my constellations." I smiled.

"Pfft," he chuckled.

Finn starts to play with my hair, sending another chill running down my spine. I did the same with his curls too, and we were brushing off strands early in the morning.

What a good morning to me.