"11:11." Pt. 1

As the stars appear on the spruce skies from above, you laid yourself on your bed as quickly as possible. You didn't budge anymore, not even a single move to change your clothes, and even clean your face from the makeup.

You slowly drift into sleep, remembering how you partied with your friends. You wore a ruffled off-shoulder and denim shorts, and your hair that your friends styled is still in beach waves.

Unbeknownst to you, the shooting star appeared outside, and the clock turned 11:11 pm.

A mutter of a celebrity's name had you smiling in your sleep - just in time for the shooting star to disappear and fr the clock to tick once again.

That's when you realized the ambiance changed.

---

Lemon hues entered the hotel room. The breeze caressed your cheeks. As you open your eyes to take a peek at the reality, you just remembered how uncomfortable your position is right now: with makeup on your face, a stained outfit, and a strawberry scent from the party last night. Of course, you didn't brush your teeth so the taste of the beverage is stuck in your mouth.

"Mornin' world," you said, stretching your arms upwards. But when you touched something breathing, you turned to your side to witness a gorgeous in front of you.

"What in the world," you whispered to yourself. You cannot believe what you just saw. A dark brown-haired gorgeous in crazy curls greeted you.

"How on earth-" you poked his cheek with your index finger then said, "Are you for real?" with the ticklish stroke you made to trace his freckles, he started moving from your touch.

"This is definitely a dream. Ha..." But as soon as you lean in closer to him, and you finally laid your fingers to feel his luscious lips, Finn opened his eyes as wide as yours.

Crimson shades bombarded your pale face. He mirrors your reaction and you were both looking at each other with ridiculous expressions.

"Holy shit. I didn't mean to wake you up." 

He screamed on top of his lungs, and you are hyperventilating when he did that, causing you to jump from your seat. Finn threw a pillow at you, grabbing a phone from his desk to call for the cops. However, you decided to haul a throw as well which made him drop the phone.

"HEY! Don't you dare call the cops."

"How the hell did you even get here, then?" he interrupted. Finn started to inhale and exhale while brushing his locks with his fingertips in frustration.

"Look, we just woke up with the same oblivious reaction. I don't really know what is happening either. I don't even know how I got here. And I wouldn't even barge into someone's hotel like a crazy person. I AM AS CLUELESS AS YOU, FINN!" you snapped.

He scoots next to you to scan you up and down. Your hair that is now as messy as Finn's covered your face. You blew a strand off of you, tucking the rest behind your ear. With a short fix, Finn intertwines his hand onto yours.

"I'm going to take you home." he stood up, pulling you off the covers.

"With that look?" you glanced at his pajamas and he did the same thing to you to scrutinize you furthermore. "Speak for yourself. You looked like you just left the zoo."

Ouch?

"Hello? If we leave like this, what would the public think? There must be something, like a plan so it will be safe to leave. And easily."

"Ever heard of disguising?"

You scoffed. "Easy for you to say as if you have a whole costume closet in this hotel."

"Right." you sighed. "Pretend to be my girlfriend then. That's the only plan I could think of."

"That's stupid. That'll just make everything worst." you snorted.

"Yeah? Then what else can you think of? Do you think I'm in the right mind to be stable after seeing you on my bed in the morning? I haven't eaten my breakfast yet and if my manager sees you, we're both doomed."

"Woah, chill. I'm also not in the right mind to be disrespecting you." you glared. "Disguising is the safest plan if you have enough time to buy new clothes."

He started standing adjacent to your sitting posture only to witness you're shaking on your seat.

At this moment, you are cupping your cheeks and staring at the ground.

"I'm not dreaming right?" you asked him out of blue. He taps your shoulder to get your attention. You look up at him while cupping your flushed cheeks but you started sniffing and bawling when you realized it wasn't a dream, merely because it's a crime to be in his room.

"Please don't report me to the cops. I don't really know how I got here."

Finn frowned. "Alright, I'll help you leave this place."