Trust me |H.S FanFic|

By Jiminxmagicshop

Sam had a troubled past, which made her loose trust in people and especially men. She decides to move to Engl... More

Writers Note
1 ~ Introduction
2 ~ The meet&greet
3 ~ A sleepover
4 ~ Uncertainty
5 ~ The Tower
7 ~ Charity
8 ~ A night to celebrate
9 ~ Meeting the family
10 ~ Moving
11 ~ Childish behavior
12 ~ Toronto
13 ~ Trouble
14 ~ Ending things
15 ~ Confused
16 ~ new Job
17 ~ Sick?
18 ~ What the hell?!
19 ~ So....
20 ~ One Month Later
21 ~ Surprising turn
22 ~ Going Home
23 ~ Shocking revelations
24 ~ A fight
25 ~ Thinking
26 ~ An Old Friend
27 ~ A First Look
28 ~ Mute
29 ~ Protective
30 ~ Closer
31 ~ Conditions
32 ~ Kicking
33 ~ Angry
34 ~ Apple Pie
35 ~ Moving Back
36 ~ Acceptance
37 ~ Shopping
38 ~ Telling the World
39 ~ Relaxed
40 ~ .....
End of Part I
Part II
41 ~ Stuck in the Past
42 ~ Scary Times
43 ~ Losing
44 ~ No Hope
45 ~ Escaping
46 ~ The Hospital
47 ~ Taking Care
48 ~ Telling her
49 ~ Realization
50 ~ Pain
51 ~
52 ~ Reassurance
53 ~ Going on a Trip
54 ~ The Airplane
55 ~ The Road Restaurant..
56 ~ The Motel
57 ~ Horror
59 ~ A new family member?
60 ~ Aiden
61 ~ After
62 ~ Parents
63 ~ Next stop
64 ~ Intimate
65 ~ Beauty
66 ~ Home
67 ~ A Miracle
Epilogue
A/N

6 ~ Goodbye

1K 22 0
By Jiminxmagicshop

It was 11 pm when we were back in my humble abode as we both flopped down on my couch and I could barely keep my eyes open I was so tired, apparently I fell asleep because suddenly I felt Harry's hand slide my hair behind my ear and then he stroked my face followed by his mouth on mine this made me wake up as this way to tempting and it quickly became more after I grabbed his shirt and pulled him on top of me.

His hands went under my shirt to my back. It seemed like electrical shocks were going through my body and I finally had gotten his shirt off. We were entwined with each other when I pulled back because underneath all this passion my brain had come back to life and we went way too fast because I didn't had sex ever, well not at my consent anyway so to say that this freaked me out a bit was an understatement.

"We have to stop Harry," I gasped desperately and pushed him a of me "Argh ... I do not want to stop," he pouted. He got up from the couch and lifted me up and carried me towards the bed.

He laid me gently down on the bed and went into the bathroom and this gave me the opportunity to put my pajamas on and when I pulled my shirt over my head, Harry came walking out of the bathroom "Love would you mind if I sleep here tonight?"

I found this very funny because I already counted on this. "I want nothing more"

"Oh, so you're not sick of me"

"Well actually ..."

That resulted in a pillow fight but after a few minutes I gave up because I was so tired. Harry shifted next to me, pulled me against him and gave me a kiss on my head. I wondered what I did to deserve someone like him.

Harry's Pov.

After a long but very fun day, I was glad that I could stay over. What I noticed was that Sam was suffering from panic attacks even though she tried to hide her reaction this morning but I had seen panic attacks before and I had seen the medication.

And her fear that her father will find her was devastating because as long as her father was alive she would always be afraid. I wanted to hurt him so much for the trauma that he has given her because she still pulls back especially when someone unexpectedly touch her. ​​I'm trying to warn her before I touch her. This to ensure her that she is safe and it's only me.

It's crazy that I like her so much in such a short time. Something in her attracted me to her. I feel like we've known each other for years. It feels so easy when I'm with her.

While I was thinking about how fast everything went, I could not stop looking at her because she was really beautiful when she was sleeping. Without worry and this was how I liked her the most.

I woke up to someone screaming and it scared me half to death. I had to orientate first and when I did I realized that the screaming came from Sam. This meant only one thing she had another nightmare "Love wake up, you're having a nightmare" I was glad I was sitting a little further from her as she almost jumped of the bed "What The ... Harry?"

"It's all right love, you had a nightmare, you want to tell me about it?" I asked her gently not wanting to scare her."It was about my father," she sighed frustrated, "I forgot to take my medicine" She said and I was wondering what she was taking. I mean I know she was taking medication for the panic attacks but this was something else.

"Should I get them for you?" I asked her but she shook her head."No please go back to sleep, I'll be right back," and before I could stop her, she already slipped out of the bed.

She quickly fell back asleep after she had come back and since I have a show tomorrow it's better if I go to sleep as well.

In doing so, I was sure I was called by management tomorrow but that didn't interested me a bit. The next morning my phone rang early and I expected management but instead it was Liam. "Hi mate, what's up?" I know I sounded annoyed.

"Harry were the hell have you been mate, we have not seen you in almost three days!" While Liam was talking, I quickly left the bed so that I didn't woke Sam and walked into the hallway, "I have spent some time with Sam," I told him. Liam was silent for a few seconds "Harry you know what management is going to say right? " Damn management but he was right, they were going to say something about it.

"Yeah, I know, but they can shove something were the sun doesn't shine. It's none of their business who I date!" I said annoyed, I heard him chuckle softly."Are you sure she isn't only with you because your in One Direction?" He asked me but I was sure about her.

"No way man, I took her to a steakhouse yesterday and she almost walked away when she saw the prices. She doesn't like to be photographed. She's with me because she likes me "

"Okay, I trust your opinion. don't forget you have to be at Wembley at 1PM"

"No, I will make sure I'm there on time" We hung up and I walked back to the bedroom where Sam was waiting for me. "Hi Love" she gave me a smile and I almost did not want to leave but I had to go back to work. Performing was my life.

"I have to get back to work today. The rest of the tour begins today which means we are not going to see each other very much and I prefer to take you but that's not really possible," I said as I knelt before her. I took her hand in mine when I looked at her face there was a sad look on her face but it disappeared very quickly, "I know the tour continues again today. I'll miss you!"

Then she hugged me tightly, this was new because normally I was the one who embraced her this way and she surprised me even more when she pressed her mouth against mine and eventually we ended up on her bed.

After a few minute we still went on, but when I started fumbling with her button on her jeans she withdrew. "No, not so fast Harry" This made me pull back "Love are you still a virgin?" And this made ​​her blush fiercely, which obviously meant yes and this explained why she withdrew every time I went to far. "I'm sorry I did not mean to make you blush"

This brought an even redder colour on her face and it made me laugh even harder. I also decided that if we were doing it I would make it really special for her. "Harry? What time do you have to leave? " She called through the bathroom door.

"I have to leave at 11am why are you asking?"

"Do you want me to still get you breakfast or do you'd rather eat on the road?"

"What time is it?"

"It is now 10am"

"Then it's easier if I get some food on the way, if you don't mind"

"No, that's fine by me"

When I came out of the bathroom she was dressed in skinny jeans and her Starbucks shirt, which clearly meant that she had to work. I didn't really want to leave her but I had no choice so I took her in my arms for the last time and hugged her as if my life depended on it. Luckily she did not cry and when I let go of her I gave her one deep kiss. "I have to go now, Sam, I'm going to miss you but I promise to call you every day!"

"I'm going to miss you and please do not forget me," she said, somewhat sad and I promised her I would not forget about her. Then I walked out the door and went to Wembley Arena, knowing that I wouldn't see her for at least 3 months.

Sam's Pov

After the most amazing day ever I had to face reality because after I looked on twitter I found out that the tour started again which meant I won't be seeing Harry for a long time. Harry was currently on the phone and he was so sweet to go into the hallway because he didn't want me to wake up. If I was being honest I was already awake when his phone went off.

he probably will forget me as soon as he's on his way again. I just didn't want to worry about it but when he walked back into my house I knew for certain he had to go back to work."I have to get back to work today. The rest of the tour begins today which means we are not going to see each other very much and I prefer to take you but that's not really possible," he said sadly as he knelt in front of me and I knew there was sadness in my eyes and I quickly pushed them into the background because I knew how important the tour and the fans were to him.

"I know the tour continues again today. I'll miss you so much!" I said softly, and then I pulled him to me for a hug and then I kissed him with all the passion that I had and before I knew what was happening we were in bed and we still were making out.

I could do this all day until I felt his hand at my waistband. "No, not so fast, Harry," I said breathlessly and I could have kicked myself because he was perfect and the timing was perfect and of course I had to mess it up. "Love are you still a virgin?" I was shocked that he asked me this. I felt myself becoming red and apparently this was proof enough for Harry and when I saw that smile appear on his face, I wanted to hide under my bed.

Apparently he had noticed that I'd rather not talk about this subject because he apologized not that this was necessary but it was still sweet. He quickly got up and walked towards the bathroom which gave me the chance to get dressed for work. After 15 minutes I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 10 pm "Harry? What time do you have to leave?" I asked through the bathroom door. It took a while before I got an answer.

"I have to leave at 11AM why are you asking?"

"Do you want me to still get you breakfast or do you'd rather eat on the road?"

"What time is it?"

"It is now 10am"

"Then it's easier if I get some food on the way, if you do not mind"

"No, that's fine with me"

When he walked out of the bathroom, I just had to stare at the way his hair was just right while it was wet, damn he is killing me. I knew what was coming and I wanted nothing more then for him to stay but I knew there was nothing I could do about it.

He walked up to me and took me in his arms and gave me a hug and then he kissed me. After that kiss he released me and I was trying desperately not to cry. "I have to go, I'm going to miss you but I promise to call you every day!" He made a promise that he probably could not keep but I wanted to believe him that I decided to say nothing.

I desperately wanted to keep my tears away this was the only thing I could say to him, "I'm going to miss you and please do not forget me" Then he gave me one last hug then he walked out of the door and I could finally cry. This felt so weird because we didn't even know each other 2 weeks ago.

After I calmed down, I went towards my work and Damon stood there waiting for me what brought me right back to the day before yesterday and I was hoping that we could still be friends because without his friendship, I would go crazy.

"Hi Damon"

This made him look up and then the familiar smile appeared on his face, I knew he had forgiven me and it made me really happy that I thought he deserved a proper hug "Hi S, you ready to go to work?" He asked me as he made ​​my hair tousled. "Hey do not touch my hair Damon, Jeez!"

"You're cute when you're angry, you know that?" He said teasingly, and somehow I did not know how I should react, so I shrugged my shoulders and went inside. It turned out to be a normal day in the life of Sam and I was hoping that Harry wouldn't forget about me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 107 34
Sam didn't have it the easiest. Abusive boyfriend. Hospital visits. Near death experiences. But when she moves to LA with her best friend Ty, she me...
1.3K 34 13
The overly cliche story of a superstar boy meeting a less-than average girl, with a little twist. Niall Horan meets the weirdest, spunkiest yet most...
22.5K 338 30
Hannah Anderson has gone through heartbreak and loss. She moves away, trying to escape the pain. Soon she meets one of the most famous bands in the w...
18.6K 399 12
*COMPLETE Meg's a sweet girl, with unknown texts from someone who thinks she's worthless she starts to self harm. When One Direction tickets come on...