Try Me ✔️

By Anime_Star_Shipper01

Lucy Heartfilia, the new kid. Natsu Dragneel, the popular kid. She can't stand his arrogant ass. Natsu finds... More

Author Note
Chapter 1 - a new begin
Chapter 2 - great
Chapter 3 - I'm still here
Chapter 4 - unlucky for me
Chapter 5 - novel
Chapter 6 - I expected more hostility
Chapter 7 - funny, Natsu
Chapter 8 - the deal
Chapter 9 - meeting his parents
Chapter 10 - crossing the line
Chapter 11 - paired up
Chapter 12 - truth or dare
Chapter 13 - that says something
Chapter 14 - promise
Chapter 15 - or else?
Chapter 16 - a fucking push
Chapter 18 - balls
Chapter 19 - you
Chapter 20 - turn off
Chapter 21 - I will do it
Chapter 22 - What? No
Chapter 23 - too cheesy
Chapter 24 - shut up, dragon boy
Chapter 25 - and for the food
Chapter 26 - I recorded that
Chapter 27 - don't need it
Chapter 28 - it's a break
Chapter 29 - save it
Chapter 30 - awesome, handsome...
Chapter 31 - sort of
Chapter 32 - feet fingers
Chapter 33 - us included
Chapter 34 - Happy
Chapter 35 - get out
Chapter 36 - Ayumi
Chapter 37 - meet up
Chapter 38 - survived
Chapter 39 - avoiding
Chapter 40 - sweet dreams
Epilogue
Thanks everyone❤️
EEEH GUYS!!!

Chapter 17 - willing

5.3K 147 94
By Anime_Star_Shipper01

~Natsu's POV~

Today was the last day of the schooltrip. Lucy and I were beginning to get comfortable with each other. Why did I want to mess with her?

Having her as a friend is so much more beneficial and awesome than her despising my guts.

I honestly regret my decisions. In the last five days, we talked, talked and talked. Because we both had a rough past, we understood each other. And I know others had too, but it just doesn't click like with Lucy.

I obviously still like to pull pranks and jokes on her.

I was walking in the park when I met Mira and Lisanna with angry faces towards me.

I raised my eyebrow, both in a question and challenge. Being friends with Lucy and Erza, kinda, doesn't mean I'm friends with Mira.

Though if I had to choose, I'd obviously choose Mira over her annoying sister.

"What happened?"

"Why would you hurt Lisanna? I thought you changed," Mira said with disappointment in her voice.

Lisanna smirked, that little annoying brat.

I rolled my eyes and gave her my own scoff. It's not like I want Mira's opinion. It's clear what Lucy's friends think of me, or thought of me.

"What did Lisanna tell you?" I asked, clenching my jaw.

"That Lisanna and her friends were playing in the park till you came. You started fighting them and you beat them. And now she has bruises everywhere," Mira answered.

I dropped my eyes over Lisanna's body, and sure enough some big, red bruises were there. They weren't even because of Lucy. She squirmed.

What the fuck is wrong with her? I sure as hell didn't look at her with a sexual intention.

"And you believe her?" I asked while raising my eyebrow again. I saw the doubt in Mira's eyes.

"Of course she does, she is my big sister," Lisanna said with confidence. You should respect your older sister, you know? You don't know the pressure and responsibility the older sibling got.

I snorted audible, running a hand through my hair.

"Look this is the story. Lucy and I came to the park first. I've taught her how to defend herself and how to attack someone who attacked her first. Then Lisanna came with her so called 'friends'. She wanted to beat Lucy again so we taught her a lesson. Then her friends wanted to attack but I stopped them," I explained while eating a apple.

There was a silence until Lisagna spoke. "You believe me right, Mira? He always hurts people, including me now," she spoke with a innocent tone.

"You know she loves to hurt people too, right," I called out, noticing Mira flinching at what I said.

I saw the rest of my friends coming behind me. So it was Lisanna and her friends in the left, Mira in the middle and my crew in the right.

"Yo, Natsu, what's going on?" Gray said, obviously.

I sighed. "Some sister trouble that Lisanna caused."

"Come on, Mira, you really don't believe Lis—" Erza went to speak, but was cut off by Mira herself.

"Shut up! Both of you. I need to think," Mira said, I could clearly see her struggling. And I get it. If Zeref was still alive, I would look past all his mistakes. I looked up to him.

But if he was going too far, I would have beaten the crap out of him. If I could, that's it.

Lisanna fumbled with her fingers, trying to keep up the innocent expression.

Girl, you can't fool nobody.

Lucy came. She saw everyone and her brows shot up. I wanted to explain, but Mira had an idea.

"Lucy, perfect I need you now." She dragged Lucy to the middle and I saw Lisanna's hope deflating. I knew what Mira was planning. If my story was true, Lucy will say the same.

"What were you doing in the park with Natsu yesterday," Mira asked straightforwardly.

~Lucy's POV~

I saw my friends in the park, but when I came closer I saw Lisanna too and Mira in the middle.

Natsu looked great as always. We've become pretty familiar with each other. And this version is so much more likable than his other cold, guarded self.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked and Natsu face palmed.

"Just answer the damn question," he demanded.

I gave him the finger and made a bitch wave.

He gave me one back with a grin.

I grinned back.

"Natsu told me when we were still in school he would teach me how to fight. So yesterday we came to the park learning to fight. Then your sister came and wanted to beat me up. So I taught her a lesson and Natsu her friends. Then we went to a restaurant."

In Mira's eyes there was a clear wave of disappointment. She looked angry and upset.

Did I do something wrong?

Mira turned to Lisanna and slapped her. I gasped, not expecting that again.

"Next time you lie again or want to pick a fight with my friends, prepare yourself," Mira said.

"Lisanna," she began, her tone changing. "You're my sister, and I love you deeply. But right now, I dislike you so much. Elfman isn't that proud of you either."

I still don't know what this is about.

"Sorry Natsu, for not believing you. I should have know Lisanna is the culprit."

"It's all right, Mira," Natsu said. Suddenly Mira walked to Natsu and hugged him. I know it's a friends hug, but it hurt seriously.

She threw me a mischievous look.

~Natsu's POV~

I dragged Lucy somewhere. She looked surprised.

"Where are you going?" she asked. I ignored her and walked to a jewelry store.

Lucy looked around amazed. "What do you want? My treat, you know, for everything you did," I said and stuffed my hands in my pocket, and dare I say, a little shyly. I still wanted to make it up for what I did.

"Natsu, you don't have to do it. I've got my own money," she said, refusing my offer.

I grinned, finding it cute she thinks her stubbornness is enough to get me to stop.

I narrowed my eyebrows, showing her a warning.

"Fine," she gave up. That was easy.

She looked around and saw a special sale today.

It was a necklace, but you could let your picture in it. She walked to the employee and asked if she could buy it.

"Of course you can, if you want you can give me a picture so I can put it in it," he said. Lucy nodded.

"Alright, I'll be right back," Lucy said and walked to me. I tilted my head, questioning her. "Come, let's take a selfie."

I was shocked for a second. She wanted a necklace with a picture of us?

I picked my phone and we went to a nice background.

"Make a duckface?" she suggested questioningly.

I groaned but complied. Lucy took a picture and she was happy with it.

She laughed at my face and I let out a scowl. Then she looked at herself. "Dragneel! Why did you do rabbit ears above my head?" she screamed and I rolled my eyes.

It's just a damn picture. Girls and their need to perfect everything.

She eventually laughed and told it was cute. She still wanted the picture so she let the employee do the work.

I bought it, it was much, but I could afford it. Ugh my parents are gonna come after my ass when they saw the amount of money.

This time the empolyee was a girl.

"Put it around her neck," she said excitedly. She looks around our age and had Mira's eyes. Not the same blue, I mean, but her eyes lit up the same way at every 'cute couple' thing.

Lucy handed me the necklace and I put it around her neck. I heard a soft 'thank you' coming from her.

"Aww, what adorable. You two are such a lovely couple," she said. See?

Lucy's cheeks flushed and heat rose to my cheek.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but we aren't a couple," I said politely, hiding my scowl.

"Oh my bad, sorry for the misunderstanding." We nodded. "Time to go Natsu," Lucy said and grabbed my arm. She turned to the employee and grinned. "Thank you for the assistance," and we walked away.

We decided to go to the hotel early to pack our stuff. I still have to give those zodiac keys to her.

"Hey, Natsu, why do you always wear you scarf?" she asked. It's true, I wear it all the time.

"Zeref gave it to me," I said, gripping the white scarf with patterned squares tightly. She nodded, understanding it. It was enough of an explanation.

I held out the keys to her, watching her eyes go wide. She snatched it out of my hands. "How did you get this?"

"My mother was good friends with your mother," I whispered softly. Her eyes began tearing up but she quickly wiped them away. She put the keys close to her. "Thank you."

~Erza's POV~

I was chilling with Jellal. I was eating my strawberry cake and he was reading book.

I can't help but to think about Natsu. This week was different. Natsu was much more easy to handle than before.

Thank the gods for Lucy.

Suddenly I was embraced by Jellal. "Where does my sweetheart think about?" he said. He and I were secretly dating for almost two months. Unfortuntely Mira found out.

And guess what, she fainted. Now, of course, the whole school knew it.

"Just thinking about Natsu and Lucy," I answered back. I doubted if I should tell him about Natsu's history, but then I pushed it away. It's not my place to tell and none of Jellal's business.

He nodded and gave me a peck on the lips.

~Natsu's POV~

We stood next to the bus to go home. The boys walked to me and saw my light black eye. Gray sighed. "What have you done now Natsu?"

I smirked.

-Flashback-

My alarm went off so I woke up. Lucy still sleeping so I thought of a little prank. I grabbed my permanent markers from my backpack. I drew on Lucy's face with a smirk.

(can I just say how cute Natsu looks)

I finished and woke her up. Can't wait to see her reaction.

"Lucy! Time to wake up," I said. She woke up and was rubbing her eyes. She went to the bathroom and I burst out laughing when she disappeared from my sight.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? Fuck you!"

Then I recieved a Lucy Kick, that hurt as hell.

-End flashback-

"It was totally worth it, her face was priceless." The boys sighed and went to the girls. Then they looked at Lucy and burst out in laughter. All the girls smacked the boys' head and kicked me double as hard.

Lucy was still pissed at me. When I was done laughing I went to her smirking. I leaned closer to her ear "I have the stuff to wipe it away. If you give me a kiss on the lips in front of the school," I said still smirking.

In the past days, I really felt the need to get closer to her. To feel her. I want to feel her lips on me again. And this time, I want her to do it willingly.

I saw she was trying to control her anger, makes me wanna laugh more. "Fine," she grunted.

I smirked. "But, you will give me it first to wipe it away," she said, pointing accusingly at me. I gave it to her. I know she won't break a deal.

When she was done I raised my eyebrow. "I hoped that you forgot it already," she mumbled and I smiled.

As if.

Makarov was speaking to us on a podium, everyone listened to him, perfect.

I led Lucy on the podium and she bit her lip in anticipation. She kissed me right on the lips. The were a lot of 'oooooo' and I grinned through the kiss.

She pulled away, "Happy now?" and I nodded. I looked through the crowd and saw Mira almost fainting, luckily Laxus caught her.

Drama queen.

The bus arrived and Lucy and I sat in the back. She was still embarrassed from earlier.

I put her on my lap, burying my face in her neck. Strange enough, she let me. And I didn't complain.

I slowly felt my eyelids getting heavier.

"I want you," I whispered softly, knowing she can't hear it.

But it felt good to say it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4K 35
AU NALU FANFICTION IS HERE!!! ~~ What'll happen when a patient and a doctor fell in love with each other? Or rather, what happen that makes them head...
431K 14.5K 40
He ruled the school. She wasn't that important. She mistyped one number. He got a text. ~SasuSaku Modern AU
58K 1.6K 10
CONTINUATION FROM MY FIRST FANFIC this is a sequel to My Mistake you don't have to read the first one, but I recommend reading it to understand this...
53.8K 842 10
Yes I know their are already a thousand stories like this but eh. Mirajane plans a sleepover and invites all her friends to the sleepover and plans t...