Her Human Heart (book 2) HHM

By Elizabethbloodstorm

Book II Daniel isn't just an ordinary teenage boy, who blushed at the thought of the cute girl in his English... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Just For You
Published
Hey All

Chapter 1

9.8K 439 43
By Elizabethbloodstorm

ABAGAIL stared at her eyebrows in Daniel's cars mirror as he picked up their food from the fast food place. Sh knew she had just recenty plucked them, but there was one hair she must have missed. The said hair in question mocked her in Daniel's rearview mirror.

The car door opened, signalling that her mate was back, but she didn't drag her eyes away from the one hair she didn't seem to have removed. She could feel it mocking her. Ruining her perfectly styled brows.

"Babe, what are you doing?" Daniel asked. He didn't appreciate the lack of enthsiasim she didn't give him as he placed the warm bags into her lap, pressing his nose to her temple. An eskimo kiss of sorts. She loved it when they were a sweet playful.

"I need my tweezers," She grumbled, rumaging through her school bag for her things. The food balanced on he lap, but it could wait until she dealt wither eyebrow. The single hair throwing off the whole natural order of her face, In Abagail's opinion.

Daniel furrowed his own eyebrows, watching as Abagail held her torture device infront of her, shuffling closer to the mirror she got ready to pluck it from her face.

"Let me do that for you," Daniel said, gently taking it from her hands. Staring at those amazing eyebrows, he found the single hair she was angry with.

"You sure?" She grinned, leaning towards him so he could do it.

She loved this. Being looked after. Being with Daniel. Absolutely anything and everything with him was exciting. This is what she had to get used to. Being happy.

"Have some faith," He said, snorting. Staring intently at her forhead, hands gently cupping her face, he singled the hair out.

It had been months, but she still hadn't gotten used to him missing his thick rimmed glasses. She couldn't snatch them off his face so he couldn't see.
And it meant she had to change his name in her contacts.

From Thick-rimmed hottie to Wolf-dick.

She had never seen Daniel turn so red when he had seen it. Nor anyone so pale when Caden had seen it, he pretended to throw up under the table.

So many things had changed, all because Daniel's Dad. Who was locked up in an institute for supernatural criminals.

But still so much had stayed the same. Like their mate bond. Their reltionship.

She was ripped from her thoughts when Daniel yanked out her eyebrow, she closed her eyes and let out a growl. No matter how many times she did it, it still stung.

"Sorry," Daniel apologized, pressing a sweet kiss to her pouted lips.

Forgiven, she said gently through their mindlink.

She picked the tweezers from his outstretched hand, and placed it back in her bag. They had no need for it now. The single piece of hair was now gone.

She could feel his stare on her. "It's supposed to go red, don't worry," She chuckled, kissing the back of his knuckles. His shoulders relaxed instantly as he put both hands on the steering wheel, like a good boy. "Where are we going to eat?" she asked, hugging the food in her lap. Her stomach growled in anticipation, begging to rip into the bags. But she'd have to wait.

"Lake," He answered with a grun. He watched the slow, sweet smile spread across her face, mirroring his own.

Ever since she had taken him to her pack, he had loved the place. He had told her he was incorporating some of the places into a painting. He procrastinated more than she even thought was possible, once again refusing to let her see his latest work.

"Imagine this, Puppy, just the two of us, we can watch the sun go down and swim." He sighed, knowing she narrowed her eyes at him. His new, favorite nickname for her was Puppy. She knew it would pass, as most their taunting nicknames did, with the next big joke. She would never admit she really liked this one. Or that it made her core melt. For some reason, it made her really want to have a baby. Stupid werewolf instincts.

"You know I love swimming," she said with a grin. Ther first date would never leave his mind. The two stripping down to their underwear and swimming into the ocean.

"Have you finished the English homework," she asked, changing the subject. Daniel bit his lip at her question, eyeing her. "Because I have and I was wondering what you wrote."

She had nothing better to do in her detetion. Plus, they had split her and Caden into different rooms. So, she had fiddled around and done actual work.

"We only got it today," He defended, pouting. The narrowed, suspicious look he sent her was enough to tell her he wasn't going to let her cheat it he had.

"So that means you haven't done it?" She asked, picking at the rips in her jeans. A boastful pride filling her chest, She had most certainly done it, and grinned that Daniel probably thought she just wanted to copy his. They knew each others thoughts.

"I usually would do it at lunch break, but you are very distracting, usuing your mindlink for naughty things," He said, defending himself.

Pulling onto the gorgeous grass, Abagail knew they had arrived at the lake. The pack house was off in the distance, only a few pack members were around to be seen. Finishing up for the day. They would leave shortly, the sun wasn't as bright anymore, the two had wasted some of their time out with Caden, Mason, Saber and Romioti before getting burgers.

"You're too kind," She cooed, smirking at the memory of all the innapropraite things she mindlinked to him during her detention. Kissing his cheek while he pulled the key out of ignition. "And I'm hungry, but I didn't eat anything because I waited for you."

"Aren't you a good girl," He cooed right back, kissing her on the mouth gently. Taking the food from her lap, pulling away from their kiss. She pouted again, eyeing the food as he stepped out of the car with it.

Even though Daniel was embracing his part werewolf, he had yet to develope their kind of appetite. He had two stuffed bags, and she knew most of it was hers.

In her defence, she was a Beta, a werewolf, worked out a lot, and was a teenage girl ontop of that.

They chose to sit with their backs against a tree, so close to the waters edge. Sun sparkling along the ripples, almost so bright it was blinding. The sunsets were always beautiful here. Abagail had feint memories of seeng them with her family, as they waited for the stars to reveal themselves.

"Hungry, hungry, hungry," She chanted, watching as he pulled out so many greasy foods that made her stomach grumble. She was insanely hungry.

"I wish you looked at me the way you look at food," Daniel said, sighing over dramatically. He could only watch as she bit into her burger, a very large bite, as she stared up at him. He could practically see her tail wagging, as if she were in animal form right now. She was looking at him the way she looked at food, but with more something. Her eyes even seemed to twinkle as she stared at him. "Oh - my heart," He pressed a hand to his chest, pulling her against his side. She watched as he set down a flannel blanket, placing her food on it to lure her over. She complied instantly.

He picked at his own food, enjoying it, as he talked. She listened to him intently, sitting close to him, wolfing down her own food. She ate viciously, but surprised him by not making a single mess. Unlike Caden and her other boys while eating, somehow she ended up clean. Just before, they had watch Caden eat an ice cream, and Abagail had teased him about doing some not very PG things in the backalley.

"Give me a kiss," Daniel demanded, whinning. H dragged her to him by her hips, wanting her closer.

Even though she wasn't finished, she shoved the remains of her burger into her mouth but kissed him gently anyway.

"You are a grot, but you're my grot," he stated, hands runnning through her hair. Gently grazing her breasts. She bopped him on the nose with hers in awe.

"You always know the right thing to say," She said through the mind link, knowing her mouth was too full to answer him.

Climbing into his lap, she perched there, eating the last few bits of her meal. He ran a thumb across her knee, watching the sun makes its decent. Abagail was a little more focused on eating.

"This is so pretty," He muttered, staring out at the lake, golden rays catching the rippling waters. He was entranced, captured by it's beauty.

"No," She whined, grabbing his jaw and turning him to look at her. They were playful. Her wolf rose to the surface, bubbling with excitment to tease and joke with him. "You can only call me that," She told him, playing authority with him. Satisfied, she leaned her head back to look up at him. As if he was taking her from behind.

But he seemed to miss the dark, lustful glint in her eyes. "You're jealous of me commenting the lake?" He arched an eyebrow, rubbing a thumb across her knee again. She huffed, pouting her lips more, fluttering her eyelashes. Waiting for him to get the hint.

"Yes, it's my Beta wolf. We don't like it when you don't look," She spoke with sultry.  He must have finally got the hint, as Daniel dropped the chip into her mouth, smirking. Smiling, she chewed on his food.

"Sorry Gollum, I'll only look at you," He chuckled, kissing the top of her head, breathing in her gorgeous scent. Cherries.

His wolf was part of him, unlike Abby, who was a girl and a wolf. Heart beat slightly skipping as she dragged her finger across the mark on his shoulder. She wriggled in his lap.

"This is perfect," he mumbled, eyes on her mark.

"Close enough," She mumbled, burying herself against him, staring out at the lake. His scent wrapped around her, his warmth encasing her. This was perfect. No more threats or barriers inbetween her and Daniel. It was just the two of them. Abagail hadn't been this happy for as long as she could remember.

"Daniel."

"Yes, puppy?" He dragged a finger to her mark, fingers dancing with the swirls. Teasing her.

"I love you," She whispered into the silence, entwining their hands together. He smiled, knowing this was perfect. That she was perfect. Because they were.

Abagail closed her eyes, enjoying the sound of the warter and sway of the trees in the cold air. As the warm sun slowly grew cold too, darkening the world around them. This was where she belonged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...
129K 6.2K 78
Hey, this is the second book to The Blue Eyed Wolf Series. Alpha Conan has declared war against The Grey Wolf pack if they don't give him his son in...
2.6M 77K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...
1.1M 26.9K 34
"I- I..., I don't understand.." "We were made for each other, we're mates.., although I wasn't expecting my little mate to be this young..." he paus...