Soulmates // Matthew Daddario...

Por priscilla_lynch21

Sequel to "Beautiful Mistake" ♡ "Imma tell 'em all, Imma tell 'em all that you could either hate me or... Más

part 1 ~ city of angels
part 2 ~ huge mistake
part 3 ~ glimpse of friends
part 5 ~ that's what I like
part 6 ~ they're here
part 7 ~ surprise!
part 8 ~ lady and the tramp
part 9 ~ ouch, drunk people
part 10 ~ 3 days to go
part 11 ~ princess blue eyes
part 12 ~ oh boy!
part 13 ~ it will rain
part 14 ~ back to the heart
part 15 ~ back at it?
part 16 ~ you
part 17 ~ those eyes
part 18 ~ ducks
part 19 ~ sunshine!
part 20 ~ Google that!
part 21 ~ oh my dinner!
part 22 ~ bad decision
part 23 ~ Alex, what?
part 24 ~ worst twist ever
part 25 ~ let's clear this up
part 26 ~ they'll kill you Daddario
part 27 ~ are you nuts??
part 28 ~ waffles
part 29 ~ ha! trouble!
part 30 ~ can't breathe
part 31 ~ heartbroken
part 32 ~ the calm before the storm
part 33 ~ surprise?
part 34 ~ keep it
part 35 ~ safe and sound
part 36 ~ a mootiful feeling
part 37 ~ tonight's the night
part 38 ~ the dinner
part 39 ~ epilogue

part 4 ~ parabatai

1.7K 51 10
Por priscilla_lynch21

        A suffocated scream abruptly woke me up in the middle of the night. I jumped in fear, my heart almost pumping out of my chest. I moved my head to the right side of the bed and glanced down at Matt.

        He was shaking, sweating, and bubbling confused words in his sleep. I rolled over closer to him and gently caressed his sweaty pinkish cheeks.

    《Hey, it's okay》I whispered as sweetly as I could.

        I carefully raised his head up and placed it on my chest, so I caressed his hair until his breathing went back to normal. I kept whispering the words "it's okay, I'm here" and it actually seemed like working just fine.

        I threw glances at the clock every 5 minutes, not managing to get back to sleep. I didn't mind though, I lived and loved the circumstance of my insomnia. Matt breathed in and out on my chest, sleeping peacefully, snoring a little. I smiled widely and softly blew a small kiss on his sleepy head.

    《Why aren't you sleeping?》he suddenly whispered with his eyes still closed.

    《Just soothing the sweetest boy on the planet》I whispered back, trying to hold back a laugh.

    《I'm sorry I woke you up》he continued with a raspy low voice.

    《It's just fine, go back to sleep now. It's okay, I'm not leaving your side

    《I don't deserve you》he barely managed to finish his sentence as he fell back to sleep, snoring already.

~

        The alarm beeped loudly, I snapped my eyes open. I panicked when I realized Matt wasn't in the bed. I sat up and looked around, rubbing my eyes and blinking.

    《Hey! Go back to sleep, mother Theresa!》Matt demanded. I brusted into a loud laughter and dropped my head back on the pillow.

    《There were so many wrong things in that sentence, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear it》I snapped.

    《Ah. Don't quote Jace at me!》he grinned widely and climbed back on his bed.

    《You know, last night I realized something》I started.

    《That you can stay awake for 24 hours?》

    《No, dumbie》I giggled,《I realized than I like you very much, Matthew Quincy Daddario》

    《Gross. Leave the Quincy alone》he joked,《But yeah I like you too》

    《No, I mean like, you were having that nightmare and when I started caressing your hair you calmed down and ─ I don't know ─ I kinda-》

    《Wish you could stay with me everyday? Cause honestly same》he softy finished my sentence and rolled over to me.

        There was a moment of silence and hesitation, before he rushed his lips on mine and pulled me into his warm arms. For once, I actually felt at home. For the very first time of my life, I felt home in somebody's arms.

    《Oh, and there's a wedding this weekend》he added nonchalantly against my lips. I pushed his chest back a little.

    《Whose wedding?》

    《My cousin's. And I was thinking maybe─》

    《Ohgod, Matt, seriously?? I so hate weddings》

    《Not this one. Not if I'm your date》he smiled widely, I groaned in disapproval.

    《How old are you? Five?》he accused with a soft chuckle.

    《More like four and a half》I dorkly grinned.

~

        As I arrived to the set of Shadowhunters, I walked through the different trailers, looking for Matt's. One of the trailers' door opened abruptly and Harry jumped down.

    《What the hell are you doing?》I laughed sheepishly.

    《Olly girl!》he yelled excitedly as he hugged me tight and raised me up.

    《So you're ready for the ritual? You memorized the oath?》

    《The what?》he laughed.

    《You don't want to be my parabatai?》I gasped offended.

    《Was it today?? Damn it, how could I forget such thing!》he played along with a wide grin.

        Harry walked me to the actual set of the show. If was full of people, probably producers and writers. On the left, there were the high black cinema chairs with the cast name on it.

    《You can sit on mine, no one will mind》a warm voice suddenly blew on my neck, making me jump.

    《Holy cow, Matthew!》I yelled and softly punched his arm, he laughed.

    《Olive!》Emeraude and Kat yelled in sync.《Here for your boyfriend??》

    《Actually, here for my parabatai ritual with Harry but he apparently forgot》

    《I'm sorry!》I heard Harry yell from the other part of the set.

    《Well, you can do the ritual with me instead》Em suggested.

    《No way! Don't even!》Harry yelled again.《Olly, I'm watching you!》

        My phone buzzed into my jeans' back pocket. I picked it up and answered the call without reading the caller, expecting it to be Quinn.

    《Olivia, long time no talking》I froze at the voice belonging to one of my aunts.

    《Aunt Elizabeth, um, how's things?》I awkwardly asked.

    《Just fine. Have you been working? I haven't seen any pictures of you on Instagram lately

        What?! I rolled my eyes annoyed.《Been busy, y'know, with friends and stuff》

    《You have friends?》she hysterically laughed.

    《I do for a fact, what's so funny about that?》

    《I don't believe you one bit. Just stop this act already and come to dinner tonight. Your mom and dad are gonna be here to, they wish to see you

    《That's a bummer I'm currently in California》

    《Feeling so funny today?》she laughed again.《I'll see you tonight

        A flash of anger came across my eyes, just in time for it to be noticed by Dominic. I sighed, as he walked closer.

    《Trouble in Paradise?》he quoted Magnus, I raised an eyebrow.《What's the matter?》

    《My family doesn't believe that I have friends, and that I'm in California. No big deal, Fake Dom

    《Let's show them, will we?》he suggested. And before I could ask any detail of plan, he called the some people from the cast for a group picture.

        Harry, Matt, and Em all hugged me, while Dom, Kat, and Alberto posed in the back. We took two shots, one smiling as normal people, and the second one with dorky faces. Dominic stepped closer to me and logged in into his Instagram account.

    《I will post this picture with a funny caption and they you will repost it, sounds good?》he suggested, I smiled and nodded.

    《What are you two bubbling about?》Harry interrupted.

    《Olive's family thinks we're not real》the blond guy informed.

    《Their loss》Harry comforted me,《Shall we start our parabatai ritual now?》

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.5K 335 6
H E A V E N L Y (ˈhevənli) ADJECTIVE ↳ resembling or befitting heaven; blissful; beautiful ― ❝They say that things happen for a reason but I don't be...
64.6K 1.1K 60
They're two people from what appears, at first, like two very different walks of life but their lives collide unexpectedly. It was just a dare to him...
171K 3.6K 13
finished - august 27, 2017 In which they're forced to marry and might just end up being able to stand each other.
221K 7.1K 25
❝'til morning comes, lets tessellate.❞ [ matthew daddario ! social media fic ] #8 in mattdaddario #42 in instagram