old love new fate

Bởi zitana128

this is a ambw story. Janelle williams was a hood girl getting into trouble with her four friends sonya, kyah... Xem Thêm

prologue
my story (tatsuo takahashi)
chapter 1
other characters
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
-chapter 6-
~chapter 6~ (pt 2)
~chapter 7~
hi people!
~chapter 7(pt 2)~
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
y'all suggestions?
chapter 29
chapter 30

chapter 12

268 9 1
Bởi zitana128

I decided to do someone else's pov and that someone is........imani! (And others too) So I hope you enjoy!

^^imani's office^^

💎IMANI'S POV💎

It was oct 15, monday morning. I was in my office filing some paperwork for a collaboration with France's 'bel amour' fashion industry. I then heard my telephone ring and answered the phone and jolli says with a polite tone.
Jolli: Hello ms. Stone! I some guy wanted to see you. He said he has something to tell you.
Me: Okay well what's his name?
Jolli: garvey jacobs.
Me: Oh....bring him up.
Jolli: Okie dokie! She said as she hanged up. She's such a happy young girl. A knock then came at my door and my Secretary jamie came in (transgender). Jamie is my brother from another mother. He's the youngest out of my father's children. He had a hard time when our dad died but I got him back on his feet and he now works for me.
Jamie: aye yo girl! Bitch ass George is here to see you.
Me: *sighs*Bring his bitch ass in here. I said sucking my teeth in.
Jamie: Aight bish, got you! He then left while closing the door. I then got up and grabbed a crying mikayla from her crib. I watch mikayla while doing work because I refuse to leave mikayla alone with some rude babysitter. Besides I love spending time with mikayla and her company.
?: Hey baby you missed me.
I then heard a irritating familiar voice echo the room. I then turned around to see none other then my ex husband george jacobs.

Aka the baby daddy of tiana and gianni.

Me: Just tell me what you want so yo ass can just leave.
George: I came here to pick up the files for my boss on the collab.
Me: Ard here.
I then put mikayla down in her crib and went to my drawer to grab the files. I then felt his eyes staring at my ass. I then felt a grab on my ass. Then jumped up and slapped his hand off me.
Me: Dickhead don't do that shit!
George: Come on baby you know you still love me. Besides you don't wanna lose all this. He said pointing at himself.
Me: Well you lost all this so.....nah!
I said while pointing to myself. I then grabbed the files and gave them to him.
Me: Aight nigga......BYE!
George: Imani come on! You know you love me and always will! I can see it in yo eyes.
My phone then ringed. I picked it up and looked to sed kyo calling me. A
Smile came on my face and I answered it.
Kyo: Hey imani how's it going?
Me: Oh good just doing work you know.
Kyo: I see. Listen I was wondering you wanna go on another date?
Imani: Okay sure, oh but I gotta take the kids to the zoo I promised them.
Kyo: That's okay I'll come along too.
Imani: Really! You know you don't have to.
Kyo: I do though. I wanna get to know your kids and if we work out I wanna be there for them too.
Me: Okay. I get off early today so.....will you meet me at lover's cafe with mikayla?
Kyo: Of course! See you babe.
Me: See you to bae!
He then hung up and I put my phone back on the charger.
George: Who the fuck was that imani?
Me: Nunna
George: Nunna who?
Me: None of ya damn business that's who it is!
George: Oh so he mikayla's baby daddy huh? Who else you've been fuckin?
Me: None of ya damn business nigga! Get the fuck out!
George: Come on imani! You mine and you know it!
Me: Didn't I tell yo bitch ass to get the hell out my office?
George: I bet he got a small ass dick!
Me: Pussy it's bigger then your shimp dick! Why don't you go fuck my sister and mother and give them something to worry about!
George: I said I was sorry!
I then pressed the security button. To bigger guys then came in.
Guard 1: this guy givin you trouble imani?
Me: Yeah he won't leave. Get em out!
Will do imani. They then grabbed him and took him out. I then heard mikayla's whimpers through the room. I then went and picked her up.
Jamie then came into the office and sat on the white stool.
Jamie: Girl What was that all about? Let me guess he tryna get the kitty again?
Me: Yeah!
Jamie: Oh lawd! He tryin too hard! He said while rolling his eyes to the back of his head.
Me: I know! He knows he ain't getting shit from me so why bother when he can go fuck some other hoes?
Jamie: Speaking of hoes.....yo mama wanted me to tell you to call her and ya sister gigi wants to make up with you.......again!
Imani: Oh no! I ain't finna talk to them! Nope! Not happening!
Jamie: Girl it's been like three years since the cheaters scene happened. You don't gotta forgive them but just make sure you tell them that you'll never forget that shit. And make sure they earn your trust back. Bit by bit. Baby steps.
I didn't want to admit but he's right. It's been years since I talked to them. When that happened I lost all connection to them, I never let them see my kids, and etc. It was hard to see that. The man that I love had a threesome with my mother and sister.

~FLASHBACK~

In November the 5th in 2016. It was 1:45 pm and imani just got back from a business trip from paris. Jamie had tianna and gianni since her mom and gigi was 'busy.' she unlocked the door and came into the house. She was about to call George's name until she hears noises. Sexual noises. Imani hearing grunts, moans, screams, and the bed creaking. She then walks upstairs quietly. She then sees the door cracked open. Imani peeks through the door but couldn't get a better view of them. She the kicks the door open and she sees a site that she'll never forget. Her mother and her sister sleeping with her husband. Her face filled with anger, her fist clenched she then said in a dark angry tone.

Imani: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HUH?! YOU FUCKING MY MOM AND SISTER NOW?! YOU BETTER EXPLAIN TO ME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL FUCK YOU ALL UP!!!!

George: I-Imani! I-it's not what it looks like! I swear!

Imani: Oh so your not on top of gigi while my mother's giving you slobbering kisses on your trifling ass face?!

George: Uuuhhh......y-yeah! We're just talking and uuuuuhhhh.......cuddling too.

Imani: CUDDLING?! HUGGING?! oh Cut the shit out! I'm not fucking stupid George! George......you better get the fuck outta my house. You and your hoes!

Beatrice: Imani! That's no way to talk to your moth-"

Imani: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! You ain't my mother no more! And you ain't my sister anymore! I took care of all you and this is how you repay me?!

Gigi: Sis I'm sorry! He led me on and mom made me!

Beatrice: What?! You know damn well I would never do that! I tried to stop you from doing this!

They then began to argue. As they continued to argue imani then took a deep inhale and exhale. She then yelled out.

Imani: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Here's what your all gonna do. Your gonna put your clothes, leave my house, and never come back!

The women then scattered while living with only George and imani. She looked at him with brown eyes filled with anger. He then walked to her and tried to touch her but she slapped his hand away.

Imani: Why are you still here?

George: What you mean why I'm still here? I live here!

Imani: Not anymore pussy! Not anymore. So get the fuck out! NOW!!!

George: Come on baby I'm sorr-

She then went into the drawers and got his clothes out. She then starts throwing his stuff out of the window.

George: Wha-what you doing?! Imani stop! Now!

She doesn't listen though. She continues to throw his stuff out. She then goes to him and removes the rings off her fingers.

Imani: Here! Take yo cheap ass engagement ring, your necklace you gave me, and last but not least the ring that was suppose to make feel like I'm loved by a the man who supposedly 'loved me'!"
She throws the rings at his face and he just stood there with a stoic face.

Imani: WILL YOU FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY?! YOUR ABOUT TO MAKE ME KILL YOU!!!!!

George: NO! I'm not leaving! You mines and always will be! So why don't you go grab my shit from outside and go make me something to eat! You useful for only that anyway.

She then was shocked until she went into her walk in closet. Went into a drawer and in her drawer was a gun. She then came from inside the closet and hid the gun in her back. She then looked at him with a smile.

George: Oh so now you good? Ard then baby go make me some-

She then pulled out the gun to his face. She looked at him with evil eyes. She then grabbed papers from the drawer and handed to him. He then pooled at the papers and was shocked to see that it was divorce papers.

George: Wh-what's the meaning of this imani?!

Imani: Sign the papers. Now.

George: And if I don't?

Imani: Then Imma sign a bullet in yo head. I'm not gonna go through this shit. My friends warned me about you and they were right. You snake ass bitch. I'm tired of being the pushover that everyone wants me to be. I'm tired of people using me for my money and my body. I'm tired of it all! So George like I said, sign the papers or I sign your head!

George: You wouldn't dare! You don't have the balls to-

She then pulled trigger and the bullet landed on the wall on purpose to intimidate him. And it worked. He was sweating bullets and shaking too.

Imani: You know I grew up hustling and doing all that crime when my father died so I can assure you that I'll have no remorse for killing you.

He then grabbed the pen from the desk and started to sign it.

George: If you pull some dumb shit then I'll kill you. Got it? And give me back my keys.

Then nodded and gave her back her keys. And he then lefted the room and out of the house. She saw him grabbing his stuff from outside. She shook her head and she then closed the window. She felt the tears on her cheeks and her heart stabbed from the inside. Sje felt as if she was dying from a stake to the heart. She fell down on her knees and began to cry out loudly while sobbing and sniffling.
She then said in a sad stuttering voice.

Imani: Wh-why? Why wo-would he do th-is to......me?! WHY?!
She then craddled herself in her legs and began to cry even more and harder.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

Ever since that day I'm always cold towards men and I would always keep myself distant from dating too. Tears began falling from eyes. Jamie then came up and hugged me tightly and I returned the hug. He's the first one I told about my infidelity scene and then the girls. They all comfort me and helped me. But I was still a hassle because I started drinking again. When my dad died when I was 15 I was drinking and doing all sorts of crimes in order for money but got addicted to drinking. My father's death had made a huge toll on the family. My mom went back to smoking and drinking, my siblings were doing crime or striping, and a-lot of my dad's family was going through depression. I then got help from an angels. And by angel I mean Janelle and the girls. They were going through hards times too and i was there for me. Thanks to them I got my life back on track and I helped some of my family succeed, not to mention I made my own business too.
He then let go of me and said to me in a soothing voice.
Jamie: it's alright lil sis. It's gonna be alright. You don't have to listen to me about it but I just want you to be aware of it.....okay?
I then nodded my head and wiped my eyes with a tissue.
I then asked jamie in a curious tone.
Me: So.....how's jade and amari doing?
Jamie: Oh they doing good! Amari just learned how to walk and jade and amari is going to tranfering to the school your kids go to the same
Me: Omg! That's amazing! I can't I-wait to see them!
Jade and amari are Jamie's biological daughters. He didn't have sex with their mother. Their mother is Jamie's best friend tisha (ti-sha). She's a surrogate. Amari is 2 (about to turn three.) and jade is 9 and are both pretty and beautiful little girls.
He's even thinking about having more kids.
Me: So is tisha still gay or....
Jamie: Girl idk, she keep on changing and shit and I'm just like.......bitch what?
I then looked at my phone to see was 12: 19. Which means it's time to go.
I then began to pack up my things.
Me: Okay it's time to go! Jamie can you dismiss everybody for me please?
Jamie: Got you girl!
I then put mikayla in her stroller and me and jamie left my office.

KYAH'S POV

"Okay class take out your notebooks because you'll writing down notes that's on the board."

Everyone then took out their books. I put the notes on the board with the projector screen and began to write the notes down.

I then felt my stomach churning and vomit started coming from my throat. I knew I was about throw up so I went to my desk and grabbed my throw up bucket and threw up. I then wiped my mouth and went back to the board. I said in a calm voice.

Me: S-sorry kids.....it's just that I....that I'm feeling sick.
Jordan: Ms. Reeves you've been throwing for the past fews. Are you okay?
Me: Yes Jordan I'm okay. I'm just.....feeling sick.
Chole: Or maybe she's pregnant. Chole says with a smirk.
Dylan: No way! Ms. Reeves you've been fucking?!
Tyrese: Damn! I thought she ain't get dick!
Janae: This just goes to show you that even teachers can fuck.
Me: Okay kids that's enough. Now continue back to your work.
Jordan: Are you really pregnant teach?
Me: No. I'm not!
Noah: You don't know that, I mean statistically speaking you are showing the main side effect that comes with pregnancy.
Jake: you just took the fucking fun outta this! What the fuck man?!
Noah: Well soooory, but unlike preppy pussies like you I actually take life seriously.
Jake: Emo dickhead!
Noah: Preppy pussy!
Me: Enough! Class I'm okay, I'm not pregnant okay?! I'm fine I'm fine I'm- I felt it coming out again and I went back into my desk for the bucket and threw out again. I wiped my mouth and went back to the board.
Me: Okay......now let's get back to work. I continued teaching until it was 12:45. My break. I then started to get curious. What if they were right? What if I'm pregnant. I finished my salad and took a pregnancy test from my closet. "Well......let's see." I said while looking at the test. I left my classroom and went into the bathroom.

-TIME SKIP-

JANELLE'S POV

I was 3:15. I just the kids from school because tatsuo was busy with work so I had to get them. I just got off the phone imani and she told me about how george bitch ass was asking her to be with him and shit. Fuck outta here! I then started dinner. I heard the door open and went back into the living room to see tatsuo. And boy did he look a mess!
Watashi wa ei ni imasu!!! (Honey I'm home!!!)
Uuuuuhhh.....okay.
He then fell onto the couch and buried his face in a pillow. I smile slipped from my lips at the sight of the scene.
I then got a call from kyah.
Hello?
Yeah Janelle.....I have to tell you and the girls something. It's really important. Please come to my house.
Okay! Did you invite the girls?
Yeah, I already did that. Just please hurry okay?
Yeah! I'm on my way!
I then left the kitchen and told tatsuo to finish making the dinner.

-to be continued-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

160K 9K 75
After the death of her boyfriend, Enya Mostafa has been trying to get back to normal. Working along side with her brother Alonzo has helped her a lot...
243K 19.3K 53
Dona is a fierce woman who outplays any man in the game. Following her father's passing, she seizes control with unshakable resolve. Utilizing her c...
209K 9.4K 39
Recommended for readers 18+ DARK ROMANCE (BWWM) Book 1-Her Unknown Fate Book 1.5- Her Loyalty Book 2-Her Legacy Book 3-Their Empire ‼️MATURE CONTENT...
Blood Family Bởi Lex

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

6.4M 139K 46
"Don't ever leave me again" With age comes responsibility, some comes sooner than for others. Being in a family filled with drugs and murder it's onl...