Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 46

354 9 3
By limelightAvery__

PLEASE READ :

I am soooooooooo sorry I know most of you want to throw tomatoes at me for being a horrible author and not uploading in soooooo long ! First of all I'd like to say that these past months have been the craziest months ever with college in the way and I work also my schedule is just not enough time for me to write anymore. I HAVE 4 MORE CHAPTERS TO UPLOAD UNTIL THE STORY IS DONE SO PLEASE JUST BEAR WITH ME LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ——— ALMOST 17K reads WhAT ?

Also disclaimer: these next few chapters might not be as long as they usually were just because I have less time to finish it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's POV:

It's been two days and I haven't talked to Daniel or Jake. I didn't know what to say to either of them, I knew they both hated me so much right now and I wouldn't blame them. I'm just a stupid girl who always makes stupid mistakes without learning from them. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. What the hell does he want.

" yes Zach ...can I help you ? " I said through the phone annoyed because I know what this conversation is gonna be about already.

" you broke Daniels heart. And this time for real, lily do you feel good about that ? "

" what kind of question is that Zach ! Of course I feel good about it ( JK GUYS )

" what kind of question is that Zach ! Of course I don't feel good about it but sometimes people do things that they think is the best for them "

" if you're going to treat our friend like that then forget about all of us. He was always there for you and loved you no matter what and this is how you're going to treat him ? " Zach said and hung up the phone I immediately started bawling my eyes out. Why is this happening to me, why am I always the one who just can't seem to start a normal decent life. I was my parents were here to guide me in the right direction because I honestly have no idea what my life has come to or what to do with it.

I stared at my breakfast not even wanting to touch it. I had no appetite to eat nor did I want to do anything else. It was safe to say that I was a damn mess.

" Goodmorning James ...your daddy officially hates me and probably wants nothing to do with us " I said to James letting a few tears slip down my face.

" it's okay tho baby boy there's single moms who have it worse than me and I'm still going to be with you and watch you grow into a handsome young man " I lightly smiled as I saw James's eyes lit up and his smile grew bigger. He really does feel when I'm upset and it's the cutest thing ever that he smiles when I smile. I was looking at him for a moment just admiring how lucky I was to have him. I got interrupted by my phone ringing with an anonymous number. I was debating if I should pick up the phone or not. I did anyways.

( hello ) I said through the phone.

( Lily ...it's me Stella )

( glad you finally remembered that you have a breathing niece ) I spat because of how angry I was just in general over everything.

( now be gentle lily I called to make it up to you, now I know you've been struggling how about you move back in with me I'll help you )

( you've got to be kidding me right ? ) I said raising my eyebrow at how ridiculous that sounds.

( I'm fine tho thanks for asking have a nice day ) I said hanging up the phone.

Daniels POV:

" hey man I have something to tell you " Zach said walking up to me sitting next to me on the couch as I was coming up with some lyrics for a new song.

" what's up man " I said looking back at Zach.

" if I tell you this don't get mad "

" what's wrong just tell me Zach " I asked annoyed that he kept stalling.

" I um care about you so I called lily and kind of told her off and said to forget all of us " Zach said all in one breathe.

" cool " I said back not showing any interest in what he really told me.

" wait you took that Better than I thought " Zach said rubbing the back of his head.

" what do you want me to say Zach clearly she doesn't want anything to do with us especially me so why would I be surprised " I said looking down at how hard it was to get over someone you can't have.

" it'll get better with time Daniel "

" I know it will, it just takes time and patience my music is the most important thing right now " I said.

" correction ..our music ...." Zach said lightly giggling. I just giggled back at his childishness

" right sorry anyways look what I am working on I have some great verses for you guys "

...........................

1 AND A HALF YEAR LATER -

Lily's POV:

" happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you...happy birthday to jamesss ...happy birthday to you " I sang as a happy jumpy James was hovering over his crib excited as he saw the little blue cupcake with a candle on it. He started laughing and giggling. I was officially a mom of a two year old. I couldn't believe how fast time has flown by. My little baby boy is getting so big. I had tears in my eyes just thinking about it. I picked up James from his crib and placed him in his high chair.

" yay mama " James mumbled with his cute little baby voice. He started clapping his hands and giggling like crazy. He made me the happiest mom in the world.

" look James blow it out baby " I cooed as he was trying to blow it out but he wasn't strong enough. I tried to keep my laugh in, I lightly blowed out the candle he was so happy he thought he did it. The smile on his face was the cutest thing in this entire world. Yea we spent his first and now second birthday without his father or anyone in general but he still seemed like the happiest little human ever and I was so thankful that he still has an amazing life even if it's just the two of us in it.

" guess what James , mommy's going to take you to play at the park today " I said smiling and he got excited clapping his hands. It was a bit chilly out so I dressed him all warm this is what he looked like.

I grabbed him a coat just to be on the safe side every mother knows how hard it is when their kids get sick. I grabbed everything I needed and walked out the door.

Once we got to the park James immediately wanted to go down the slide so I found a seat that was close to him so I can keep an eye on him as he plays. I took out a book from my bag and decided to read it. Yes I turned into a nerd. As I started getting into my book I got interrupted by the man who looked like he was about in his 30's.

" hi miss can I speak to you for a moment " the man smiled and I didn't really know if I should trust him or not I've had some pretty messed up shit happen to me in my life.

" uh regarding what ? " I said giving the man a chance to speak.

" I'm actually Albert stilinski and I work for a company called slim summer (I just made that up ) now what we do is find pretty girls like you from the streets and give them an opportunity to try out modeling " ...from the streets ? gee am I a rodent or something ?? I let him speak and I immediately knew it was going to be a no.

" I'm sorry I have a two year old and I don't have time to do business like that. I don't have a babysitter " wow still feels weird saying I have a two year old.

" I'm sure we can work something out, how about I just give you my card and whenever you change your mind you can give me a call ? We need more beauty's like you " the man said smiling And walked off.

I didn't know wether or not I should Trust him I mean trust me it's hard to trust someone when you've had such a hard life. The people who once cared about you no longer do and the world goes downhill from there on. I let James play for a little longer and In the meantime I decided to make a phone call.

I kept debating if I should call or not, it was a rough choice until I made up my mind.

Please pick up.

(Hello )

( hi aunt Stell it's me uh lily, look before you say anything or hang up the phone I'm sorry for how we left things I really regret it and I just wish that ....)

( Lily it's ok if your not busy how about you come over for coffee )

( uh yea sure that sounds great aunt stell )

( you're a grown women now I'm pretty sure i won't die if you just call me Stella) she said which made me giggle.

( hahaha ok Stell be there soon ) I said smiling through the phone. Honestly I needed a year and a half On my own just so I can find myself. Now that I can finally say I've found myself I had to find the second most Important person that I lost.

" James come here baby, I don't know if you remember her but we're going to Stella's house you were a tiny tiny baby when you met her " I told james as he was still confused as to what I was saying. I grabbed his hand and put him in his car seat.

We arrived at Stella's house and I couldn't help but to be super nervous. I just always tend to have that in me every time I ruin things with someone then try to make up for it. I placed James down as he waddled over to the door. Stella opened the door and her eyes immediately darted towards James.

" NO ! Stop this can't be ! Oh my gosh how much you've grown ! " Stella said grabbing James and giving him a bear hug he seemed confused but still had a smile plastered on his face.

Stella and I ended up talking about how my life's been like this past year and a half. James being the little goofball he is he kept saying. "Burfay" after saying it for the tenth time Stella popped out her eyes and realized it was James birthday she was kind enough to give James a snow globe with a mom a baby and a dad. It really was truly beautiful.

" so I met this guy today and turns out he was from a modeling company and wanted me to work for him "

" Lily ! That's so amazing when do you start " she basically screamed.

" ehh I'm not gonna do it " I said looking down.

" what do you mean your not gonna do it ? You have to ! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity "

" I know but I don't have anyone to watch James and I don't even know if it's a legit thing and it's just - " I said but she cut me off.

" I'll watch James I don't work anyways I'm home all the time and it'll give us a time to bond a little more " she said smiling.

" I don't know - "

" come on get the phone and call that guy and tell him you want to stop by right now " she said sternly but in a jokingly way which caused me to laugh.

After she convinced me to finally call Albert I asked him if can stop by just to see how things work and what they do. He said he was free so he can show me around and give me more information on stuff. I thanked Stella for watching James for me as I went to check this place out.

As I got there the building looked nice it did look like a real agency thing. Oh gosh am I really doing this right now. I shook off all the negativity in my thoughts and walked up to the front desk. Wow the inside was so beautiful it had a bunch of offices high chandeliers hanging from the ceilings.

" hi I have an appointment with Albert " I smiled at the front desk lady. She said he'll be out shortly and I just admired this place as I waited for Albert to show up. After he came he showed me around the entire building not going to lie I could see myself working for this place it honestly looked so fun.

" so how do you like it so far " Albert said.

" it's so amazing I'm speechless honestly "

" come on let's get some shots of you real quick just to test and see how you do in front of the camera " I immediately turned red. can you tell I was shy and nervous?

" it's okay to be a nervous but don't be it's just for fun and just so you can get the feel of It "

We ended up taking some shots. It didn't end up well because I was nervous and Albert said that if I just relax it'll come out way better than I think. I took a deep breathe and focused on my confidence.

" AGH ! This is the one my dear " Albert says showing me one picture that looked amazing not gonna lie.

" you know usually it takes me a while to admir someone and hire them but you for some reason I liked you since the beginning what do you say you want to work with me ? " Albert says putting his hands together in a prayer shape. I smiled. "It's a yes for me ".

" oh my gosh thank you so much " I said excitedly giving Albert a hug. We were done for the day and I finally decided to head out, I grabbed my bag and went to Stella's house to pick up James and go home.

" hey Lil how'd it go " Stella said and I acted like I was sad and that I didn't get the job.

" told you it just wouldn't work out " I sighed looking away trying not to laugh.

" oh sweetie don't worry maybe it just wasn't -" Stella said but I cut her off.

" JUST KIDDING HE LOVED ME SO MUCH THAT HE HIRED ME OFF THE BAT " I said jumping up and down like a little baby who just walked off into a candy wonderland. Stella screamed and got excited and hugged me. After about doing some more chit chat James and I decided to head out it was almost his bedtime. We got home I put James to sleep and decided to make tea and watch a movie. About thirty minutes into the movie I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier so I let sleep take over.

To be continued ..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1K 20
as the sister of jake and Logan paul, you get invited to stay in the team ten house as a new member making you choose between your comfy home in Ohio...
38.2K 524 25
"I am falling for you so hard, I don't know if I will ever stop." "Then don't." Emma Paul, the youngest of the Paul siblings. Yes, she is the littl...
42.6K 854 29
Falling in love with Jack Avery. Bonnie Paul. Yup, Logan, and Jake Paul's little sister. She's 17 years old and is a YouTuber just like her brother...
55.9K 912 35
Logan and Jake Paul's little sister Katelyn, wants to move to LA with her brothers to see how it is like, since she's lived in Ohio her whole life. L...