Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
Chapter 43
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 45

573 11 68
By limelightAvery__

Lily's POV:

" Daniel " I whisper yelled while shaking him to wake up from his sleep. He woke up rubbing his eyes.

" I'm gonna go home I'm not comfortable here I'm sorry you don't have to come I just want to say I'm heading out " I said.

" Lil it's late are you serious " Daniel said and I just nodded my head.

" you don't have to come but I'm gonna head out thank you for letting me stay " I said kissing his cheek and he just grabbed my hand.

" I'm not letting you go alone at this time, come on I'll take you if you want to go home so bad "

" no no no I don't want to bother you " I said shaking my head.

" shut up you're not let's go " he said putting on his shoes and a jacket and getting in the car.

We arrived at my apartment and I insisted Daniel to just stay here because it was late and I woke him up from his sleep so it was the least I can do. We needed up falling asleep but then I woke up an hour later.

Was this wrong ? Is it wrong for me to like someone else while I have a baby with another person ?

Lily just because you have a baby with someone doesn't mean you would want to be with them for the rest of your life.

I mean I was raped so it's not like I wanted it although my son is the biggest blessing in my entire life. But Jake on the other hand...I don't know how I feel about him. He put me through some shit that only you would see in movies and that's not okay at all. Everyone who knew about us thought I was the biggest idiot in the world for allowing him to treat me the way that he did but then again did I really have a choice ? He was so threatening with everything that reporting him to the cops was the last thing I ever wanted.

What should I do now ? My son can potentially be threatened by him if I don't know I tell him I want to be with Daniel and not him.

I thought he changed though.....

Even if someone begs for me to forget about all he's done and move on I couldn't and I never would. It's hard to move on from people and things that have hurt you so bad in the past.

" hey why are you up it's 4 in the morning " someone said and I snapped back to reality when I saw Daniel rubbing his eyes.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you I uh I just can't sleep sorry " I stuttered my words. I didn't want to tell him what I was thinking about because I just wanted to shrug off the bad memories.

" what's wrong Lil " Dani asked and I just shook my head.

" nothing Just go back to sleep I'm gonna go down to get water would you like some "

" no no I'm fine thanks, I'm gonna go back to sleep come back to me though okay ? " he said and I just smiled at his cuteness and nodded my head.

I walked downstairs making my way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water to drink. I looked through my cabinets looking for my sleeping pills. Yes no one knew this but when I was pregnant and alone I couldn't sleep so I let my doctor give me pills that helped me sleep.

I started shuffling through the cabinets trying to find them but I stopped in my tracks when I heard the door knob. Wtf who the hell could this be. Am I really getting my apartment broken into right now ???? The door opened and I let out a small screech. I quickly grabbed the closest thing there was to me and it was a glass cup. Don't ask.

I heard the footsteps of that person heading towards the stair case. Oh no not Daniel. I quickly went behind that person and turned on the lights getting ready to hit the glass cup on his head. And then I froze in my tracks.

" Jake ??? What the hell are you doing here at this time " I said seeing the back of his head he turned around and my mouth dropped.

" I was going to surprise you by bringing James to you so you can wake up and see he's next to you " Jake said and immediately rushed to the car seat that he was holding. I placed it down on the couch and picked James up.

" oh my gosh my precious baby boy I missed you so much. Mommy missed you so much " I said crying as I was showering James in kisses. This was an amazing surprise.

" I thought you'd kind of be asleep that's awkward " Jake said rubbing the back of his head. Crap Daniel better not wake up.

" I um I needed water and you just so happen to come when I woke up "

" jamessss " I cooed but he didn't make those cute little noises because he was half a sleep. I put him back into his car seat so I can take him to my room but one problem Jake needed to go first cause he can't see Daniel in my bed.

" here let me help you get him to his bed " Jake said and my eyes went wide.

" actually you can go now, I got it thank you. I want some time alone with him down here " I said giving a fake smile.

" Lil the kids Half way asleep you're really not gonna keep him up at 4 in the morning are you ? " he said raising his eyebrows.

" I'll take him up it's okay "

" don't be silly you'll drop him there's a lot of stairs and his car seat is heavy give me him " Jake said pulling James car seat out of my hands and walking up the stairs.

" Jake no ! Wait ! " I said as he turned around and looked at me. Way to go lily you make everything so freaking obvious don't you.

" um he's hungry can you please make him a bottle " I said.

" he's not even crying Lil he's asleep either you're hiding something or your just a terrible mom which one is it " Jake said raising his eyebrows once again. Jake continued walking up the stairs. Oh no this isn't good.

Jakes POV:

Lily seemed weird. She didn't want me to take James upstairs and I wonder why. I had a feeling I was about to see what I didn't want to.
I absolutely ignored Lily and kept walking up on purpose just because she was already making it obvious that she didn't want me to go upstairs for some odd reason.

I got to her door and she quickly rushed in front of me.

" what is your damn problem Lily, move out of the way " I said placing James's car seat down and pushing her out the way.

" wait you can't go in there it's a complete mess and I don't want you to see me like that " she said in all one breathe.

" for fucks sake Lily what the fuck are you hiding from me " I said finally pushing her out of the way causing her to stumble. I turned the door knob and grabbed James car seat. Once I opened the door my attention immediately went straight to the bed.

She's with that bitch Daniel.....

I turned my attention to Lily and at this point Daniel had woken up cause we argued outside the door. His eyes went wide once he saw me and I just didn't bother picking a fight with him while my son was in the room. That's it. I was done with this bullshit. I looked at Lily and she had tears in her eyes.

" Jake wait ! " lily said gripping my arm so that I don't leave but I just yanked it back and started walking away.

" I can explain just please let's talk about this "

" talk about what Lily ? The fact that you're a fucking skank and can't stop jumping from guy to guy ! " I was so angry at this point I didn't know what came out of my mouth.

" Jake I was gonna tell you - " Lily said but I just cut her off. I was tired of this shit.

" I tried to fucking be there for you and our son and this is how you say thank you ?! " I screamed.

" you're just a fucking dumbass that doesn't know what she's doing with her life. I'm done with you Lily " I spat and she started crying. Daniel didn't say a word. I looked directly at him.

" and you ! " I screamed. " you're okay with being with a fucking hoe who had a baby with someone else ? "

" you don't have to say that shit about her she's the mother of your damn kid Jake " he said.

" you're the last person that should be talking right now so shut the fuck up " I spat. " bye forever Lily. You ungrateful bitch " I said and slammed the door shut after me leaving her crying in the room.

I knew she was hiding something. I've known her literally for a long ass time and I know when she's lying or telling the truth. Kind of saw it coming. Tired of this shit. I need a drink.

One shot - I'm not shit

Two shot - i was never good to her so I shouldn't have expected her to like me.

Three shot - everyone is better than me

Four shot - I just lost my son forever

After about another 6 or how many shots I started feeling lightheaded and dizzy and then everything was a blur after that.

Lily's POV:

Sorry your call cannot be answered right now please leave a message after the beep .......

" GOD DAMMIT ! " I screamed throwing my phone and shattering it to a million pieces.

" Lil look at me ! Calm down just let him be alone for now you can talk to him in the morning " Daniel said trying to calm me down but I couldn't because I felt bad for making everything worse like I always do.

" this is all my fault Daniel. Everything is because of me " I cried in his chest as he was trying to calm me down.

" no lil it's not trust me it's not "

" I'm such a dumb person. I'm the worst mom in the entire world. I just realized how much he liked me because he was so hurt by me being with you " I said again crying.

" James would never get to see his father ever again because Jake hates us now " I said with a shaky breathe because of how much I was crying.

" I can go if you want me to, I'm sorry I'm the one who wanted to stay here with you I didn't know he was going to come - " Daniel kept rambling and I just cut him off.

" Daniel ..... " I asked rubbing my puffy red eyes

" mhm ? " he said back meaning for me the continue what I wanted to say.

" do we actually have a chance of us being together ? " I asked and he just looked at me as if he didn't get what I was trying to say.

" think about it Daniel ....you're in a band and if the world finds out we're together while I have a baby with someone else it's not gonna look good on your career and I don't want to ruin all that for you and the guys. You worked too hard to just let it go to waste like that.

Daniel thought about it for a minute and I can tell he knew I was right. Of course I didn't want to lose him but I was just a stupid example for everyone and everything was my fault. Daniel is involved with Jake because of me. Daniels career can take a turn because of me. Everything is just gonna be better without me in it.

" can we please talk about this in the morning " Daniel said and I just nodded my head and walked over to James.

" goodnight baby...you're mom loves you more than anything " I said looking at a sleeping james and kissing his head before I get in bed with Daniel and close my eyes, drifting off into a nice but thoughtful sleep.

Next morning -

" goodmorning beautiful " Daniel said as I was rubbing my eyes trying to fully wake up.

" morning Dani " I said still thinking about what I said last night.

" James woke up an hour ago and I gave him milk and he went straight back to sleep " Daniel said and I smiled.

" I'm sorry I didn't even hear him cry I was probably so tired that I slept and I - "

" no no don't worry about it, it was actually kind of fun being a parent " Daniel chuckled.

" I don't know about fun but it is a lesson " I said back laughing causing Daniel to lightly laugh.

We walked downstairs as I decided to make breakfast for Daniel and I. That question been on my mind since last night and I don't know what to do it feels like I'm stuck between two rocks. I was making pancakes when Daniel came and hugged me from the back. I didn't bother doing anything and he seemed to notice.

" what's wrong Lil why are you acting like this"

" are we just gonna forget about everything that happened last night Daniel ? " I said raising my eyebrows.

" no but I was hoping we can avoid it for a little longer than this " he rolled his eyes.

" I can't avoid it if it's bothering me so much Daniel "

" what's bothering you Lily tell me ! " Dani said getting a little loud with me.

" this Daniel ! All of this is bothering me. I know you don't want to be with a girl who has a baby with someone else " I said looking down.

" lily why are you speaking for me ?! I can make my own damn decisions. I know what I'm getting myself into " Daniel said and I just shook my head.

" no Daniel you don't. You don't know what you're getting yourself into. IM GONNA RUIN YOUR CAREER DONT YOU GET THAT "

" whoever has something to say about me being with you can get out of my life I won't allow anyone to say anything " Daniel said.

" you don't get it Daniel you just don't " I said as I was about to walk out he gripped my wrist causing me to turn around.

" get what Lily tell me so I can try to understand you ! "

" you don't get that everyone's gonna think I'm a hoe because I have a baby with someone else and it's gonna Make you look bad because you can have any girl in the world and you choose me ? The person who has a baby with a psychopath. Jake is too much to handle and I will not get you involved with us anymore. I'm not gonna ruin your career and not to mention if I ruin your career that goes for Zach Jack Corbyns and Jonahs Careers as well I'm sorry Daniel but - " I said as he cut me off by kissing me, I didn't kiss back because of how lost I was.

He let go and just stared at me frozen. Now he knew I was serious about this.

" you're an amazing guy Daniel and you deserve someone better than me. Please don't let me ruin everything for you " I said as I started getting tears in my eyes.

" LILY I LOVE YOU ! " Daniel screamed. Which made me cry even more. I hated doing this to him but I had no other choice.

" all I do is ruin things and I won't let that happen again I'm sorry Dani "

" fine if that's what you want. Then that's how it will be. Bye Lily ! " Daniel said and stormed out of the kitchen.

I heard the front door shut really hard which made me jump out of fright. I slid down the kitchen door and pulled my knees up to my chest. I burst into tears and couldn't stop them from falling down my cheeks. What have I done now ?

You're doing what's best .....

I think it's time for me to make a move and start new away from everyone.

You've done that already and didn't you see how that turned out ?

No no no .....this time nothing can hold me back or stop me.

To be continued ..........

AN: GUYSSSSSS 13k ? AGHHHHH THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH ITS NUMBER 1 TRENDING ON JAKE PAULERS ! I'm extremely thankful ❤️
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS THINK !

Also I have an excuse why I didn't upload for a while I had a lot of graduation stuff to handle buttttttt
IM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL AGHHHHHHH !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 153 31
The famous Youtuber, Jake Paul, met this girl who he thought was a fan, but was actually a crazy psycho hater who wants to get rid of Team 10, the Ma...
18.9K 265 22
DISCONTINUED till further notice Camila Paul! The youngest out of the Paul family, she recently moved to LA to live with her brother Logan but he was...
5.3K 75 24
16 year old Luna Paul was have a normal day when something tragic happened. And now she has to move to LA with Jake and Logan..... where she meets th...
47.6K 583 53
A 18 year old girl joins team 10 and starts to like jake pual she denied the feelings but after ignoreing them she realized she really likes him will...