Escaping Jake Paul

By limelightAvery__

HIGHEST RANKING // #8 In Jake Paul Lily Collins , an ordinary girl from Ohio. She moved to LA after her paren... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Please read
New book ¿
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
ESCAPING JAKE PAUL #2 ?
PLEASD READ 😘❤️
PUBLISHED !

Chapter 43

484 9 13
By limelightAvery__

Lily's POV:

Erika.... what does this bitch want.

" what do you want from me you slut " I spat at her, looking at her in disgust.

" I'm the slut ? " she said laughing. " says the one who had a baby. "

" where the fuck is my son ! " I screamed trying to take out the knots that she tied me with.

" I don't think you want to get loud with me little girl. I'm the one with the weapons remember that "

I didn't bother saying anything back because for my sons sake I didn't want to die and leave James all alone.

" and you stupid son....he's somewhere safe don't worry sweetheart " she smirked.

" DONT EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT MY SON LIKE THAT ! " I screamed and trashed around trying to undo my hands and feet. She came up behind me and held a knife to my throat. I took a big breathe.

Son ...I love you so damn much.

This is it, this is gonna be my last breathe.

Erika just chuckled and walked out of the room. I quickly started playing with the knots on my wrists. After about 15 minutes of struggling I finally got one of my hands out from the rope.

Hahaha weak bitch.

I undid all of the knots and tried to be as quiet as possible, so Erika doesn't hear me. The row of weapons were lined on the table, I needed something to defend myself with so I grabbed a little knife that can be hid in my pocket. I quietly walk up the door and slowly open it hoping no one would be there. I tiptoed through the creepy dark hallways and tried to find my way out. Where was I ? It looked like an old abandoned building or something.

As I was about to go through another door, someone gripped my neck from the back. I let out a small screech and looked up to see her.

" how did you get out you hoe ! " she screamed but I just kept squirming and trying to let lose.

" because. Your. A . Weak. Bitch " I said between my breathe as I elbowed her in the rib which caused her to lose balance and fall on the ground. I immediately hoped on top of her and started using all my force to beat her up for all the times she's said shit about my son. She clawed onto my face and scratched it. Oh hell no. It was getting really chaotic and hectic with all this girl fighting. I let all my anger out and threw one last punch before she went unconscious with a busted up face.

( guys I'm laughing so hard rn..I can just imagine girls fighting and it's funny to me sorry😂)

I'm pretty sure there was no one else in the house so I ran for it. I get outside and see that we were literally in the middle of no where. Oh my gosh. I noticed Erika's car was here. Great now I just need to find the keys. I ran back into the house and looked everywhere for it. Pockets dumbass. Oh right, I forgot. I walked up to a unconscious dead goat..aka:Erika and looked through her pockets to find the keys. I found her phone which is great and will come in handy considering that she fucking broke mine. I waddled my hands around in her pocket a little more and booyah found the keys.

" 911 what's your emergency " the lady on the other side of the phone said.

" I was held hostage by a female named Erika Costell and I managed to escape from her, I don't exactly know where I am but she had all sorts of weapons and was threatening my son and my family " I said all in one breathe.

" well calm down ma'am our officers will track down this phone and come get you okay ? "

" this isn't my phone, I had to take hers and I can't stay here I'm sorry I have to run away " I said panicking that she will wake up soon.

" ma'am leave the phone here and go to the nearest public area and we'll come find you "

" okay okay thanks bye "
I said hanging up the phone.

Before I left I decided to call jack and tell him what had happened because I just all of the sudden disappeared on everyone. The call didn't go through. WHAT ? and then it hit me...

No matter what you can always call 911 but since you're in the middle of no where you can't.

GOD DAMMIT !
I just decided to drop the phone on the ground and make a run for it before Erika gets up. The cops had told me that I needed to find somewhere public so that was my plan at the moment.
I know what you're all thinking. Why didn't you use the car you idiot ?
Well you see if I used it that would technically be stealing and I'd go to jail for that also so...

After about an hour of walking through the woods I finally came face to face with a highway. Oh thank god. it was getting dark and I wouldn't want to be in the woods all by myself in the dark with no cell service.....

About another hour or so of walking through the highway It was already dark outside and that's when I found a mini cafe. I was tired hungry exhausted all sorts of things and I didn't have energy to do anything. I finally made my weak body to the cafe.

There was a boy around my age and I kindly asked if I can use a phone to call someone. He hesitated for a while but then gave in after I had told him my story.

I stared at the phone for a good minute trying to figure out who to call. I didn't know anyone's number by heart expect for jacks so that's who I had to go with. Not that I had a choice .... at that point I seen the cops coming from the down the road so I had to make it quick . The call went through until the third time someone picked up.

Jack look your number was the only one I remember so I had no choice but to call you, I'm so sorry for getting you involved but I'm in serious trouble and I'm at this small cafe called cafe Rose, don't exactly know specifically where but Anyways cops are coming and I have to go, send someone if you can. love you best friend bye.

I said in all one breathe. I know I know, talent right ?

Daniels POV:

We had to be at the studio in a bit and everyone was taking forever. I was the only one who would always be on time. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at the thought of me actually being the responsible one.

" GUYS WE HAVE TO GO HURRY " I screamed from down the stairs.

" in a minute ! " Jack screamed back. Jonah finally came down so now we were waiting on the other 3/5. Jonah walked into the kitchen to get a drink. Of course coffee.

Someone's phone started ringing and I thought it was mine. Nope mines in my pocket, I followed the noise and saw a no caller ID calling jacks phone , I didn't want to be nosy and answer it without asking him first.

" jack !!!! " I screamed.
" your phone is ringing it's no caller ID "

" YOU CAN ANSWER IT " jack screamed back and I just put the phone up to my ear.

" Jack look your number was the only one I remember so I had no choice but to call you, I'm so sorry for getting you involved but I'm in serious trouble and I'm at this small cafe called cafe Rose, don't exactly know specifically where but Anyways cops are coming and I have to go, send someone if you can. love you best friend bye. "

Lily !?

She hung up right away and didn't give me a chance to speak. I don't know why but I reacted instantly. I quickly searched up to see where that cafe was located and it said it was an hour away. She was in trouble....doesn't matter how far I have to drive if she's in trouble I have to go help her , I'd travel the world for her.

Wait what ?

Did I just say that ?

Yes as a matter of fact you did.

I meant it as like I wanted to help her as a friend.

Sure you did Daniel .....

I stopped arguing with myself and grabbed my keys from the kitchen counter.

" yo where are you going ? " Jonah asked.

" I have something to handle go to the studio without me I'll be back to do my parts later " I said and didn't give him a chance to say anything back.

Lily's POV:

I saw the cops pull up to the cafe I was currently at and immediately they started asking all these questions. I answered truthfully and honestly to whatever question they had for me. After about an hour of writing a report, they had told me that Erika was taken into custody with a lot of different kinds of felonies. That's what you get hah!

Me on the other hand, they said they can't do anything to me because I fought her as self defense so it wasn't against the law if your trying to defend yourself.

" ma'am would you like us to take you home or is someone going to come get you from here ? " the officer said writing something down on his little clipboard.

" uhm no I think I'll be fine here someone will come get me " lightly smiling.

I said thank you to the officers and they left. Now what am I going to do here until someone gets me for hours. With no money. No phone. I couldn't stop thinking about James. Where was he. I believed her when she said he was safe because there's no way someone can be that cruel to a baby right ? It was super dark out now and I didn't know where to go. The cafe was closing and I had no choice but to sit outside in the freezing cold. I'm waiting .....

Jakes POV:

I'm most certain that stupid bitch has her, I mean who else would be that stupid ?

That's exactly what you did Jake shut up.....

Okay but I admit that I was stupid that's why I said stupid people do that...duhhh. I said arguing with my subconscious.

" where are we gonna find her at ? " Anthony says.

" I don't know we should track down Lily's phone and then see where it takes us " I sighed not really knowing how I'm gonna find her.

Device unsuccessfully-

" FUCK ! " I screamed hitting the cup next to me and shattering it on the floor.

" we'll find her Jake don't worry bro " He says rubbing my back.

" well who do you think took her ? "

" Erika for sure " I sigh knowing how much of a jealous person she was.

" well why don't we track her phone down "

" oh my gosh you're a genius ! "

Lily's POV:

It's Been about three hours already and I'm still sitting at the same spot in the same position. It was probably around midnight because I remember about three hours ago the cafe had closed and they close at 9.

Is no one going to come for me ?

I mean jack did answer his phone so if he doesn't come for me then that'll be such a dick move. But then again I would understand if he didn't because I know they get into a lot of drama all because of me and they're busy guys.

" hey are you okay ? " I heard what seemed like a female voice. I turned my head.

" hello, I'm fine thank you " I said not really trying to make any conversation considering the fact that it was midnight and out of no where she just so happened to be here. She was just suspicious to me.

" if you don't mind me asking what are you doing out here ? " she says taking a seat next to me and I just stay silent not really wanting to tell this girl about my entire life.

" I'm sorry for bothering, I'll leave you alone just thought you might need someone to talk to"

" I'm Lily " I say looking up at her and she just smiles at me.

" I'm Candice nice to meet you "

" and I'm here because my life's crazy " I say sighing and looking down at my hands.

" I bet it won't be as crazy as mine " she said and that caught me by surprise. I looked at her confused so she started talking again.

" well you see my parents are the strictest people on this planet and they don't let me do anything so I met this boy last year and he was everything I could have ever wanted until - " she started telling her story and I just sat there and listened the whole time.

Surprisingly we actually had a lot of things in common, since she told her story I decided to tell mine. Turns out she was out here because she ran away from home and she just needed someone to talk to just like I did. We ended up talking for another hour and half and still no sign of someone coming to get me.

" well here's my number if you ever want to have a nice little chat again, I should get going" she said handing me a paper with her number on it, that she wrote with her lipstick. Smart girl.

" you're okay to be out here ? " she said and I just nodded and smiled at her.

" and hey " she said putting her hand on my shoulder. " they'll come for you I promise " I just gave her a warm smile and she went off.

Daniels POV:

I had about 30 minutes to finally reach my destination and find lily. It was really late and I couldn't help but to worry about her. I got interrupted from my thoughts when my phone started ringing.

" yes jack what's up bro " I said holding the phone up to my ear.

" dude where are you almost 1 am " jack said and I can hear the others in the back.

" I'm out for something important I probably won't be home till really late "

" oh okay and by the way who was calling my phone did you answer it ? " fuck. What should I say to him ?

" it was just the studio guy telling us to hurry up " I said making something up off the bat.

" but the studio guy never calls with no call- " jack said but I cut him off.

" look jack I got to go okay but I'll be home soon see you later bro " I said and hung up.

Jakes POV:

" Bro where is this thing taking us " I asked Anthony and he had no idea also.

" I guess we'll wait and see "

About an hour later we arrived at what seemed to be a old building in the middle of the desert. What the hell, where are we ?

" Jake look " Anthony said pointing to a sign that was written on a stone next to the building. It said : Bakersfield police station.

" police station ? " both Anthony and I said at the same time looking at each other weird.

" why would we come to a police station ? " Anthony said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

" come on " I walked inside with Anthony following behind me, there was a male officer at the front desk and asked us what he can help us with.

" we were um trying to find my girlfriend and this is where it brought us " I said scratching my head hoping we wouldn't embarrass ourselves.

" if your girlfriend Erika costell? " the officer asked and my eyes went wide. I knew it.

" no sir, Lily Collins " I said as he looked through the files. " we believe that Erika did this but We're here to pick up Lily if you know where she is that would be great "

" we can say that Costell was taken into custody for various amounts of charges and Lily we believe said she was going to wait for someone to get her, here is the address of where we last saw her good luck " the officer said and we thanked him and proudly walked to the car.

About another 10 to 15 minutes of driving through old buildings and mini cafes and other types of desert like things. We finally arrived at the location.

Daniels POV:

Ten more minutes Lil, hang on baby I'm coming for you. Baby ?????

You really need to stop that.

Ten minutes later I arrived at the little shop that read : Cafe Rose, I quickly got out of the car and my eyes darted to someone sitting on a bench.

Lily's POV:

I saw car lights and I immediately began to pray that it was jack coming to my rescue. The car pulled up in front of me. Someone stepped out and my mouth hung open.

" Lily ".........

" Daniel ".......

Another car pulled up behind me which caused me to turn around just about the same time.

" Lily ".........

" Jake ".........

Oh no what have I gotten myself into .....

To be continued ....

AN// guys thank you all so much for your condolences for my family and I ❤️finally the next chapter is out hope you all enjoy it ! Comment and Vote 😘

Alsooooo I already wrote like 2 chapters of my next book which is called *changes* and it's about Daniel seaveys sister being with jack Avery. Jake will also make some appearances in that story. Give me your opinion if I should already upload that book and it's two chapters !???????

PLEASE LET ME KNOW (:

Also have you guys heard of the shooting at highland high school today ?? That was my school and thank god I didn't go today 😟 I usually only go once a week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 912 35
Logan and Jake Paul's little sister Katelyn, wants to move to LA with her brothers to see how it is like, since she's lived in Ohio her whole life. L...
422K 10.1K 53
After being abruptly kidnap by five devilish boys, you started getting attached to them. [Sequel out now!]
4.8K 60 31
Annie Paul, Jakes little sister, moves into the team 10 house. She meets two girls and two boys, who seem madly in love with each other. But a part o...
18.9K 265 22
DISCONTINUED till further notice Camila Paul! The youngest out of the Paul family, she recently moved to LA to live with her brother Logan but he was...