Loving Ellie - #4 In Red Vall...

By amysturges

Loving Ellie Ellie Sinclair Matthews has loved Blake Weston as far back as she can remember. He had always be... More

Loving Ellie
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 7

4.7K 343 16
By amysturges

Tiny beads of perspiration covered Blake's body but he didn't utter a sound as Ellie cleaned and resewed the wound on his thigh. "Here, drink a little more of this." She handed him the canteen again. Blake turned it up and took several more big swigs of the fiery whiskey. After what seemed like an eternity, Ellie finally ripped the bottom of her pettycoat into thin strips to use as bandages instead of using one of Blake's bandanas.

She looked up to see his eyes closed as he leaned back against the saddle. His thighs were still exposed and his skin glowed golden bronze in the firelight. She took her time leisurely admiring them, drinking in every inch of exposed flesh, committing it to memory. They were toned and powerful from years of riding in the saddle. Gently she slid the hem of his shirt up revealing a taunt stomach with a handful of black hair forming a thin line from his navel to the edge of the blanket. Oh, how she wanted to lift up the blanket. Slowly her hand reached out but before she could touch him something bumped the back wall of the cabin. Blake's eyes shot open but before he could move Ellie was grabbing his pistol.

"What are you doing?" His voice was slightly slurred, probably from the whiskey.

"I'm going to check on Scout, I'll be right back."

"No, I'll go. It's pouring and you don't know what or who that could be."

"If you get up I'll shoot you! I just sewed up your leg for the second time in two days. I said, I'll go check on the horse. I'll be right back." Fat raindrops fell on her face as soon as she opened the door, soaking her almost instantly. The days had been warm but nights were still cool and with the wind and rain it was downright cold, chilling her to the bone.

Lightning flashed and thunder boomed again causing her to jump as she walked around the side of the shack. The wind ripped at her hair sending it flying in every direction, making it difficult to see. For a split second she thought she saw someone in the shadows and was on the verge of screaming when lighting lit the sky as bright as day revealing it was only a bush blowing in the wind. Ellie gathered her courage, making her way to the back of the shack.

Blake had been right, he wasn't happy but he was somewhat protected from the storm by the back of the shack and the small overhang of the roof. A limb the size of her arm had fallen and bumped the wall. She checked to make sure Scout was still tied securely and gave him an affectionate pat on the neck. Satisfied everything was okay, she turned to go back inside.

The wind howled, blowing rain in, turning the dirt floor to mud when Ellie opened the door to go back in. Shivering, she walked over to Blake and gave him back his pistol then moved closer to the fireplace desperate to warm herself. "Well?"

"W-well w-what?" She managed to get out between chattering teeth.

"What hit the back of the shack?"

"O-oh. It w-was a l-limb."

Ellie stretched her cold fingers out toward the fire but she just didn't seem to be getting any warmer. Water dripped from her dress forming little puddles on the stone hearth at her feet. "Ellie, take your clothes off and hang it up on the mantle. You're never going to warm up if you don't."

She wanted to argue but she was too cold. Numb fingers worked on the buttons of her blouse but just could not seem to undo them. Warm calloused fingers brushed her hands aside working each button then he slowly peeled the thin material back and slid it down her arms. "Turn around." Blake's voice was husky and sounded odd even to his own ears.

In just a minute her skirt was lose, she slid it down enough for her to untie the tapes on her petticoat and stepped out of them hanging on the mantle and rocks of the fireplace to dry. Finally the heat of the fire began to warm her chilled skin. She wasn't sure how long she stood before she felt calloused fingers slid her hair over her shoulder and soft warm lips kissed the nape of her neck.

Blake could see her shivering and trying to work the buttons on her blouse. He stood slowly, thankful he'd managed to at least get his pants up but not buttoned while Ellie had been outside. He brushed her hands away and slowly undid each button of her shirt then peeled if off of her, sucking in his breath as her dusky pebbled nipples shown through her transparent chemise. "Turn around."

It was almost more than he could take as she slowly stepped out of her skirt and petticoat. She might as well not have been wearing anything, every curve and contour of her body was shown in the firelight. His hand reached out sliding her hair over her shoulder then his tongue and lips were on the nape of her neck. Blake heard her breath catch and felt her body stiffen then lean back into him.

Strong hands wrapped around her waist pulling her against the hard wall of his chest, then they began to slide their way up her stomach to cup her breasts. Slowly his thumbs circled her nipples as his fingers flexed, holding her breasts more firmly. Ellie's head fell back against his chest moaning slightly, loving the feelings he evoked in her.

She was still shivering but for a different reason now. Her body tingled all over and burned everywhere he'd touched her. "Blake." She whispered as his hands slid down her body stopping at the juncture of her thighs. He bent his head, nipping her the top of her shoulder then made his way licking and kissing to her neck.

Ellie couldn't think, her body felt alive and it craved something that she couldn't name. She turned around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck, and bringing his mouth to hers. She opened her mouth to his, allowing his tongue to ravage hers in a fiery kiss that left them both panting. Her fingers frantically worked his shirt over his head. His shirt hadn't even hit the floor before her chemise was snatched over her head landing on top of it.

Their eyes met, time seemed to stand still. Blake's nostrils flared slightly, she heard a low growl before his mouth lowered to hers, thrusting his tongue between her lips the same time he grabbed her bottom and picked her up. Ellie's shoes slipped off her feet as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Blake turned and laid her gently on the blanket he had been on only moments before.

Hiss mouth continued to explore her body, licking and nipping its way to her firm breasts sucking her nipple into his mouth. Ellie arched her back into him, grabbing handfuls of his silky black hair, holding him to her. "Ellie."

"No! Shut up! I don't want to talk!"

"Ellie."

"No!" She brought his mouth back down to hers. Blake shifted his weight then hissed. "Are you okay?"

"I will be." He rolled over onto his back taking her with him so that she straddled him. He could feel her shiver. "Are you cold?"

"No." Ellie leaned down kissing his full lips, marveling at how soft they were when everything else about him was so hard.

"I want you." He whispered against her lips. Ellie nodded then felt him slide her forward slightly as he fumbled with his pants working them down his lean hips. "I don't want to hurt you."

"It's okay."

Blake brought her back down to his lips and kissed her deeply. She was instantly consumed with passion, forgetting what was about to happen. He slid his hand palm side up between their bodies until he felt her nub and began to circle it. Ellie panted, pressing herself closer to him. Then she felt his finger slide into her body and she thought she was going to explode. Her hips moved on their own. Something inside her began to break, she was almost frantic as her nails bit into his shoulders.

Blake slid another finger into her welcoming heat, his thumb still circling her nub. "Just relax and it will happen." She heard him whisper but she didn't understand, and then she did. The dam broke as Ellie shattered into a million pieces. Pleasure like she'd never thought possible wracked her body until she called out Blake's name. She was so consumed with the pleasure he'd given her, she didn't even notice when he withdrew his fingers and slid the tip manhood into her. "I'm so sorry."

Blake grabbed her hips and with one thrust entered her breaking through her innocence, making her his. Ellie felt the pain but almost immediately felt the pressure build inside her again. "I don't know what to do." She whispered against his lips.

"Ride me just like you rode my hand and like you ride a horse." Slowly Ellie began to move her hips, she could feel him withdraw then slide back into her and she moaned, moving her hips again like they moved in the saddle. She sat up, taking him deeper into her body. Blake hissed and gritted his teeth. Oh dear God, she was going to kill him!

"Did I hurt your leg?" Ellie stopped and looked down at his face. He looked like he was in excruciating pain. "Do you want me to...."

"No! Don't stop!" Blake said between clenched teeth. He grabbed her hips and brought her forward then slid her back down drawing a deep moan from her throat. He could feel her body begin to tense and he knew that she was close, he just prayed he could hold out until she did.

Ellie knew what to expect this time as she felt her body tense, at least she thought she knew. When her release came, she screamed with the power of it as Blake called out with his own soul shattering release. Her body shook with the power of it and then she collapsed against his chest, breathless and panting. They lay there for several minutes, each lost in their own thoughts. Ellie had never know so much pleasure was possible.

"Are you okay?" Blake asked, placing a tender kiss on her lips as she raised her head to answer him. It was a mistake, he felt his body instantly respond. His body had never recovered that quickly from making love. He was good, but he'd never been that good before. Ellie groaned as she felt him grow hard inside of her again and began to move her hips. It was just like before. She was consumed with the fire burning inside her until she felt herself shatter all over again then she felt Blake's release as she shuttered beneath her. 

AN: Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love reading what you have to say and I do listen. Originally John and Lydia were going to be minor characters in this book. But I love John so much and I wanted him to find true love before the series ended. But..... Many of my faithful readers told me that you love him as much as I do. So..... John and Lydia will have a much bigger part of this book. I'll combine their story with Blake and Ellie's.

 You never know what's going to happen, I've actually changed the the plot of the book at least three times but I think I like my latest idea best. Hopefully you will too.  Again, thank you for taking time to read my books.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 295 21
Sometimes love is more about the learning curves than the fairytale "Happily Ever After". Because often the world shows us how unkind it can be, how...
17 0 8
Jonathan Sanderson wanted to be something more than just your average day nerd. He was always getting bullied by everyone, especially Owen Donald. Ow...
52.5K 2.1K 12
On the run from her ex-lover... Jilted by a no-show husband... And now mistaken for a whore in the Diamond Back Saloon... Abigail Thornton doesn't th...
110K 4.7K 45
Reagan Renne Walker left the tiny town that she grew up in in Wyoming five years ago to fulfill her dream of opening an equine therapy ranch in Monta...